Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Biffo2010
29 Jun 15 01:39
| Topic/replies: 1,705 | Blogger: Biffo2010's blog
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View How much was matched at 1.01 on Meath...
Show More
Report curehead June 29, 2015 4:34 PM BST
under 100e when i looked..
Report neill d June 29, 2015 5:10 PM BST
Meath didn't look fit enough to me in the second half. Westmeath momentum wasn't the only issue.

That and the amount of players that get themselves needlessly sent-off in both codes would make me wary of real in-running shorties in GAA. I don't have the data, though so maybe they they are as prolific as in soccer or other sports.

Keeper played a smart move retweeting all those nasty Twitter comments, deflected attention from what was a filthy shoulder charge. People talk about yer man being smaller, but it was front-on in the jaw and watch where his eyes go. Wonder would the media have come down harder if he wasn't the nephew of Colm O'Rourke.
Report freddiek June 29, 2015 8:39 PM BST
amateur sport or not it has a huge profile and no surprise that some moron keyboard-warriors dish out abuse to county players..re o'rourke i didnt see all the errors hes supposed to have made, only last 5 mins when meath defence let w'meath in for some scores they should never have got

o'rourke had released the ball and he definitely went deliberately in hard on the w'meath lad after.
Report reb June 29, 2015 11:49 PM BST
If you thought Gaelic Football was tough.......

http://www.theguardian.com/sport/picture/2015/jun/25/sport-picture-of-the-day-historic-football-the-gentlemans-game-played-by-hooligans
Report Erins Own June 30, 2015 10:56 PM BST
Desire won out.

Also - Dublin look to be smashing the handicap this year, worth keeping onside for a while anyway
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now