Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
26 Nov 14 17:05
| Topic/replies: 27,895 | Blogger: workrider's blog
Grand Isola is worth a few pound ,having been runner up to a real smart one last time out , and with Cooper now taking over sure to be on the premises , with the fav not sure to be fully wound up it will be carrying my few bob...   K. A.  S. should have won the last day in Naas imo ,Patrick was a little over confident , tomorrow should be pay back time ...
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View .....THURLES TOMORROW....
Show More
Report wildmanfromborneo November 28, 2014 9:54 AM GMT
Last year he was talking about having a satellite yard in England,that seems to be dropped.

He doesn't get solos in England they take him on something Irish trainers should take note of.
Report Bigwillystyle November 28, 2014 10:37 AM GMT
Wonky you have endorsed my point.  You said 'Willie knew none of them had much chance there so sent them over to UK hoping they would pick up a few quid'.  Exactly an afterthought!
Report Bigwillystyle November 28, 2014 10:43 AM GMT
Wonks calls my post stupid and then proceeds to discredit his whole argument.  You couldn't make it upLaugh
Report Arklearkle November 28, 2014 10:49 AM GMT
We are talking about handicaps. If he pulled the heads off his horses like most of the trainers he could no doubt win many such races. Please turn on the lights or go to spec-savers ...
Report tony57 November 28, 2014 11:01 AM GMT
arkle..he has not won 1 in 65 runners ffs..get a grip...some of you on here have happy glasses were willy is concerned..any other trainer with that record would be ridiculed
Report Bigwillystyle November 28, 2014 11:02 AM GMT
Start laying so Tony!
Report Bigwillystyle November 28, 2014 11:04 AM GMT
Arkle is right.  If he was intent on winning handicaps he would clean up but the English handicapper lumps 10-15 pounds on most Irish runners going over.  Wonder why more Brits dont come over for our big sunday races?
Report Ozymandius November 28, 2014 11:15 AM GMT
Tony, wondering if you are not best suited to the company of your compatriots on the Horse Racing Forum. Putting up 'tips' wily nily on a daily basis, then constantly knocking the King of Irish racing as if you have some racial vendetta.
Report pa lapsy November 28, 2014 11:16 AM GMT
The Paparazz1 Kid is a horse thats typical today,what can he do with him? Now rated 141 he was beaten a couple of times off 123 over hurdles. Beat Felix Younger last time but was only 3rd in a nov chase behind him previously(had Mullins Passage Vendome rated 133Shocked behind) Arklearkle hit the nail on the head,he is a victim of his own success,very hard to find opportunities in his handicappers as they have to say the least nothing in hand.
Report Arklearkle November 28, 2014 11:28 AM GMT
Tony I believe you are a decent guy and I have no desire to get into an argument with you but you started out yesterday by saying that he had only won two races outside of Cheltenham (I presume you meant the festival). That gives us some idea of where you were coming from and your mind was made up. Its quite simple WM is either a sh*te trainer or his horses are weighted out of handicaps (for whatever reason). Now take your pick.
Report tony57 November 28, 2014 11:33 AM GMT
bigwilly, you know the point im making.
Report tony57 November 28, 2014 11:37 AM GMT
arkle, im sorry if you think im wanting a argument with you..i don't..irespect your opinion..but the point is..his record outside of Cheltenham is poor..thats a fact!..he is the best trainer in the world...but in handicap races as ive said on this side of the pond..well ive put up the stats....but once again im sorry if you think I was having a go at you arkle...
Report Distant View November 28, 2014 11:42 AM GMT
What is his record like in handicap chases in Ireland?

I very much doubt that the strike rate is excellent, although in the bigger races it is probably fairly solid.

He does not train horses as a rule to win handicap chases and the only ones that he really targets are very valuable ones like the Paddy Power, Thyestes, Troytown etc.

Outside of Cheltenham, Aintree and the Hennessy, he seems to have little focus on them and any horse that he sends over rarely looks chucked in or one that has been messed around with. The likes of Away We Go is the type of horse he sends over. Anyway including the National distorts the figures hugely as he has numerous runners each year in that race. He has won the race and strike rates in that contest are fairly irrelevant.
Report Arklearkle November 28, 2014 11:45 AM GMT
Tony I know you werent having a go at me and even if you were there is no problem in that regard but surely its obvious why he has not been winning those handicaps in the UK especially.
Report Arklearkle November 28, 2014 11:56 AM GMT
For the record he has only trained 5 winners of handicap races in the UK since Hedgehunter won the Aintree grand national.
Report wildmanfromborneo November 28, 2014 12:03 PM GMT
He is not winning non handicaps either.

He was going to open a satellite yard last year.

He has realised that the English trainers will not buy into his hype,will take him on.
He is now complaining about the lack of opportunity for his novice chasers in Ireland,he could always run them in England but they don't have the same choreographed racing over there.

Do ye think Clondaw Court would have got that solo in England ?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y November 28, 2014 12:07 PM GMT
of course he is winning non handicaps, Annie Power won 3 times, Glens Melodys twice, Faugheen, Uncle Junior wins that Calamity Course race

ffs just make things up to suit your agendas
Report Arklearkle November 28, 2014 12:08 PM GMT
Get a life Wildman with your "not winning non-handicaps either". He won more money last season than NJH and PFN combined. If its all so easy why dont they send more over to Ireland to race.
Report wildmanfromborneo November 28, 2014 12:16 PM GMT
Its a fact he is " not winning non handicaps "

What's being made up ?

I certainly saw Daring Carlotta getting beat in a non handicap recently.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y November 28, 2014 12:20 PM GMT
Oh he didn't win one so you're right then, I will be honest, so many have you worked out and how some don't see it I don't know but you are a total guesser, a clown who thinks he knows something about the game but the reality is you just post bullshat on here constantly to try and rile people into an arguement to give you something to keep you interested, get a life ffs
I ain't going to bother engaging with you anymore which in your mind will mean you have won so well done
Report wildmanfromborneo November 28, 2014 12:24 PM GMT
Why so angry ?
Its only a discussion,nowhere have I been uncivil.

I think he has a poor record with his runners in England outside the festival,disagree if you like but this flying into a rage followed by the usual name calling is unworthy of you.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 28, 2014 12:26 PM GMT
Premier,

FYI, I find this helps a lot

- "The contents of this post have been hidden for this blocked user" and actually now enjoy the relief from the noise when the message appears.
Report pa lapsy November 28, 2014 12:31 PM GMT
He did say something about a satellite yard but why?poor prize money and the fact he had 9 runners outside Liverpool and Aintree in the 3 seasons 20-10/13 makes it a bewildering statement,accept his yard got bigger but surely WPM knows which side his bread is buttered over in Ireland. In regards his complaints about nov ch opportunities it is a bit petulant as he has gotten so many graded races in the past very easily. Can't have jam on it if he has a surplus of novices.
Report workrider November 28, 2014 5:10 PM GMT
Littleman , check out the word afterthought , idea occurring later ,now think about the planning that goes into making an entry in England , it includes booking horse box and ship or plane , fuel , people been out of the yard for up to 3 days , entry fees  , etc etc ...ffs cope on ya clown ..As Walnutt would say , afterthought my hole...
Report Ozymandius November 28, 2014 5:13 PM GMT
JP gave a hoss a lift to the track the other day, must have fancied it big time.

Report tony57 November 28, 2014 5:31 PM GMT
jesus your a bore!
Report Ozymandius November 28, 2014 5:40 PM GMT
Lighten up a little, Tony.  Any revealing stats for the weekend?
Report tony57 November 28, 2014 5:43 PM GMT
none you,d understand..have a nice weekend..
Report pa lapsy November 28, 2014 5:46 PM GMT
Any revealing stats yourself Ozy? all you do is pollute every single racing thread,you have feck all to add, a pure waste of space on a horse racing thread.
Report Ozymandius November 28, 2014 5:51 PM GMT
do me a favour, pa, get yourself off the couch this weekend and get to a racetrack.  when were you last at one, despite living i Britan?
Report Ozymandius November 28, 2014 5:51 PM GMT
do me a favour, pa, get yourself off the couch this weekend and get to a racetrack.  when were you last at one, despite living i Britan?
Report workrider November 28, 2014 5:53 PM GMT
Pa ,Norma has time on her hands ,and you KNOW what that brings , will be getting a nosebleed soon over some trivial celeb no doubt...
Report Ozymandius November 28, 2014 5:53 PM GMT
Is there not free travel in UK like in Eire to help OAPs get around?
Report pa lapsy November 28, 2014 5:55 PM GMT
Don't worry about me,you continue with your celebrity jungle and getting pictures of helicopters off the net.
Report tony57 November 28, 2014 5:59 PM GMT
Laugh
Report paulie wallnuts November 28, 2014 5:59 PM GMT
Pa .....Ozy contributes more than most on these threads.....I for one find his pictures very amusing....as he has said many times he is not an authority on horse racing.....and doesn't have the confidence to voice an opinion too often.....
There are plenty of others who fill up threads with rubbish opinions and hearsay pub talk.....yet they are lauded....
The day he will tell us that he backed a horse because of an owner arriving in a helicopter.....that's the day Pa you would be well within your rights to abuse him......
Report pa lapsy November 28, 2014 6:05 PM GMT
Paulie,the Bird O'Donnell is only trotting after him,,sly digs all the time,tis sickening.
Not sure where you got the pub talking opinions,if so they can be corrected. Could wonder  why JP arrived being honest,might have got 2 and 2 is 5 but would have asked myself.
Report Ozymandius November 28, 2014 6:10 PM GMT
Pa, apparently OAPs get discount on entrance to and travel to racecourses in the UK.  Are you not near to any track?  or have a motor car?
Report paulie wallnuts November 28, 2014 6:12 PM GMT
between wilddan and his combined forces.....and the wonkatonk with his nonsense....its no wonder hes inclined to give a bit of stick every now and then.....
Report workrider November 28, 2014 6:15 PM GMT
Walnutt and Norma , combined forces , says it all really , one wears a tea cosy hat the other a headscarf , what a combo...Laugh
Report pa lapsy November 28, 2014 6:15 PM GMT
But that's all he does Paulie and no position to do so.
Report paulie wallnuts November 28, 2014 6:21 PM GMT
I can relate to Ozy though Pa.....to me hes somebody who believes if you don't have a good opinion.....keep it zipped....there are plenty here who don't all the same.....I think gobshee hasn't tipped a winner since Davy lad.....and hes telling us hes in profit for 2014.....
Report workrider November 28, 2014 6:30 PM GMT
If you don't have a good opinion ,keep it zipped ,Walnutt you're defo losing it mate...
Report pa lapsy November 28, 2014 6:30 PM GMT
You're wrong there Paulie,the bad opinion in theory on a forum should be done beforehand, it is always after though.Callit nailed it the other day,no point in putting an opinion up,too many want it to lose. The different factions on here have gone crazy lately,and it isn't unfortunately just banter,a pity for a few reasons.
Report Ozymandius November 28, 2014 6:36 PM GMT
Pa, you are a massive part of the tribalism on here, you swallow The Commanders sh1te whole and blindly back him up on all issues.  No matter how absurd.

Then he tickles your tummy by calling you, Priceiwse.  And you thank him for the compliment Cry
Report pa lapsy November 28, 2014 6:44 PM GMT
I,ve time for the fellas that talk about racing,not a lot for the sly diggers/bullsh1tters that's true,you can call that tribalism if you want.
We all know i'm no "pricewise",he was the only one that acknowledged that horse won and was just a nice way of putting it.
Report workrider November 28, 2014 6:53 PM GMT
Cue a gentle response from Norma...Laugh
Report Ozymandius November 28, 2014 6:57 PM GMT
what you see as 'racing talk' at times, many of us see as bullsh!t, perhaps that's the difference.

fact is, I only have a digs at people who;

a) are Tribal
b) give digs back
Report workrider November 28, 2014 7:08 PM GMT
Norma , get real mate ,you can't help yourself , its your drug knocking people , makes you feel better about yourself , you old boring woman...
Report Ozymandius November 28, 2014 7:09 PM GMT
^  exhibit A
Report workrider November 28, 2014 7:19 PM GMT
Norma ,off out to enjoy myself ,will leave you in the capable hands of whoever stays to listen to your drivel...
Report paulie wallnuts November 28, 2014 7:25 PM GMT
Don't eat too much of that Iranian spicy action wonks......its hard enough to sleep as it is.....with him next door roaring like a bull and trying to drive the headboard through the wall......
Have a good night wonks......
Report tony57 November 29, 2014 3:30 PM GMT
once again willy comes up with f all outside of Cheltenham..but I suppose the 4 horses he sent over were all 2nd raters?
Report kingrat November 29, 2014 3:34 PM GMT
^^^  a bitter little man!Shocked
Report pa lapsy November 29, 2014 3:41 PM GMT
Tony that looks solid bumper form behind the giggy horse,surely the 2 newcomers would have to be a fair bit above average to do him?
Report pa lapsy November 29, 2014 3:41 PM GMT
^her.
Report pa lapsy November 29, 2014 3:52 PM GMT
Up ya Daisy.
Report tony57 November 29, 2014 3:53 PM GMT
sorry pa,..you have lost me?..im talking about willy getting beat in the fighting 5th and the hennessy plus his 2 beat on Friday..as I said his record outside of Cheltenham..is ..well ive said it enough times..
Report pa lapsy November 29, 2014 3:59 PM GMT
Was talking about the bumper in Bangor and the Irish horse Tony,thought it would click with you.
No joy for Mullins indeed,Artic Fire ran a funny race stayed on late after getting outpaced,Djakadam played up a bit at the start,was a big ask for a 5yo anyway.
Report tony57 November 29, 2014 4:00 PM GMT
I did it pa..i was lost didn't click..at all.sorry...
Report tony57 November 29, 2014 4:03 PM GMT
to be fair pa..i didn't think it stayed..its never run over the distance..and the further it has gone was 2m 4f?..money was daft imo..throw that in with willys record..?.
Report pa lapsy November 29, 2014 4:06 PM GMT
Don't be a bit sorry Tony,typed it quick and it does look a bit vague now,only wanted to know did you have any opinion on it.
Report tony57 November 29, 2014 4:10 PM GMT
I looked at it first thing pa..but the winner was 4/5..so left it..but looked again just before the off and got 6/4..so had a go..thought the levelle horse was going to do it for a while..but fair play to the trainer good placement
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2016 1:07 PM GMT
2016 TAKE A TRIP TO THURLES

A 12.15 START with the Killinan Beginners S´chase

BACHASSON.....for WPM /Ruby, as sure as night follows day they pay for Xmas Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2016 1:26 PM GMT
Hopefully he doesn't do an Un De Sceaux on it and fall 3 out
Report pa lapsy November 30, 2016 1:41 PM GMT
Hope it wouldn't be too frosty.

Smadynium's form from last time has taken a major boost, that came on the back of winning a Hexham selling hurdle.
You would think he holds Moss Grove/Final Gift through Misdflight,Kilcrea,Garrai Fhaidin and Mick The Jivers forms are very average.
Even though that was a ladies race it looked a genuine improved run,even same again(or a touch less) and the 9lb shouldn't be a bother.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2016 1:58 PM GMT
12.45 H'cap S'chase 2m 6f, 12 runners
Yes pa was just getting to that - Smadynium with Rachael claiming 5 should be good enough to smart Davy on Kilcrea who was 11/4f when falling here last year.
Expect the Shark will be going for an across the pond double - as he has two in Market Rasen - 12.20 Linger (also 1.25 Refused A Name).
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2016 2:00 PM GMT
Might be a BIG day for Mullins/Ruby from the looks at the other races
Report pa lapsy November 30, 2016 2:13 PM GMT
I'm not sure about that, Miss Me Now looks a funny horse,she jumps poor enough at times and the last two she won was almost by default,Rubys best bet to me will be make it as she could be very vulnerable under a slow pace.
Aussie Reigns was beaten by a very decent Giggy one but very questionable what was behind,probably classy enough to beat the Giggy one here but that ones form isn't too bad,wouldn't take too short personally.
Report Bigwillystyle November 30, 2016 2:27 PM GMT
Would have thought Bachasson will be 4/7.

As for Miss Me Now, she has a huge engine and should pick these up and carry them.
Report Bigwillystyle November 30, 2016 2:29 PM GMT
As for Mick the Jiver, Looks a far better chaser than he was hurdler and ran well in much better race last time.  He should win handily enough.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2016 3:21 PM GMT
1.20 Cahir M'dn H'dle (to be renamed - WPM Benefit race) of 2m 44yds, 18 runners
French horses have obviously become a huge part of the Mullins armoury and WPM introduces another Pierre Boulard purchase in RIVER LIGHT.
Mullins is going for 5th win in this maiden (from-the-last-6), with only a interesting Thurles bumper winner with "more speed than a stayer" to stop him.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2016 3:22 PM GMT
*RIVEN LIGHT
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2016 6:33 PM GMT
1.50 the EBF Hurdle (4yo+, 2m 44yds with only 5 runners) is a new €20K Mares race to the Thurles schedule and another to 'benefit fund' of WPM with MISS ME NOW.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2016 8:14 PM GMT
At 2.20 The usual Holycross Maiden Hurdle for 6yo+ has gone the way of the hot fav in the last two renewals and I don’t see any change this year with
8/11 fav Aussie Reigns yet another for the ‘benefit fund’. The other JP (O’Brien that is) has a good Giggs (Thurles bumper winner) that’s one for the forecast. When you see a mid-week combination of Charlie Byrnes and Davy... aye! aye! one should take note. What do we make of the Donal Sheehan/Mick Winters 'For Carmel' winning pointer? (twas For Bill the last time).
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2016 8:57 PM GMT
THE 2.50 is the second running of the 2m.44yds Templemore H'cap Hurdle (Rated 80-102) and should have the Shark sweating up a Summer Storm treble as Neddy Roche & Canny Gordon watch on with a Bogler/Davy Alterno combo ew price watch too.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2016 11:09 PM GMT
The lucky last at 3.25 H'cap H'dle (Rated 80-95) of 2m 7f 96yds. 20to1 winners are not Easy To Find, just as Hogan winners in a field of 18 - 12 fillies/mares and 6 geldings.
Report workrider December 1, 2016 11:51 AM GMT
Aussie Reigns is my only bet there today,market is a bit iffy re his chances atm,hopefully it will come on strong for him near the off.He ran like a horse that would come on a ton for the run last day.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 1, 2016 2:10 PM GMT
BACHASSON.....for WPM /Ruby, as sure as night follows day they pay for Xmas Devil
Catch Me ifyoucan  • November 30, 2016 1:26 PM GMT 
Hopefully he doesn't do an Un De Sceaux on it and fall 3 out

Falls at the last (Ruby again) Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 1, 2016 3:13 PM GMT
WPM's not firing ?
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 1, 2016 4:52 PM GMT
CheltenhamRoar,
...think I'll give up on Portrait King after today (cliff horse)

RUNS 1.35 Aintree Saturday - Becher Handicap Chase (Grade 3) (National Course) of £140,000.00
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 12, 2017 1:56 PM BST
2017 TAKE A TRIP TO THURLES THURSDAY

2nd - Youcantcallherthat 7/2 from 16's this morning....Denis Hogan for the Lostwelton Syndicate.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan October 12, 2017 2:00 PM BST
THURLES THURSDAY

8 Race Card - H'cap H'dle divided - Good To Yielding.

1.35 Beginners S'chase of €15,000.00 (4yo+, 2m 2f, 9 runners)
2.05 H'cap S'chase (Rated 0-109) of €12,000.00 (4yo+, 2m 2f, 16 runners)
2.35 3-Y-O M'dn H'dle of €11,000.00 (3yo, 2m, 21 runners)
3.10 M'dn H'dle of €11,000.00 (4yo, 2m, 21 runners)
3.40 H'cap H'dle (Rated 80-95) (DIV I) of €10,000.00 (4yo+, 2m, 21 runners)
4.10 H'cap H'dle (Rated 80-95) (DIV II) of €10,000.00 (4yo+, 2m, 20 runners)
4.45 H'cap H'dle (Rated 80-109) of €12,000.00 (4yo+, 2m 6f 202yds, 20 runners)
5.15 INH Flat Race of €10,000.00 (5-7yo, 2m, 10 runners)
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2017 12:31 AM GMT
ANYONE TAKING THE TRIP TO THURLES ?

12.25 Montalbano 11/10 (bar a fall) gets things underway in the 2m2f Nov Chase (Mullins has won this a few times with good wans) and at 1.55 Real Steel 5/6 should give WPM a 5th win in-a-row in this Cahir Mdn hdl.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2017 10:29 AM GMT
Davy has some interesting rides today
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2017 4:42 PM GMT
12.25 Montalbano 11/10 (bar a fall)

Funny thing is - WPM's 6yo Bachasson fell in this same race last year before going on to win his beginners in Gowran (18th Feb) and listed Chase back here last week.
...btw Total Recall also u.r. in last year's race and went on to win at Navan nto and recently won the Grade A Munster National in Limerick (8th Oct).
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2017 7:36 PM GMT
So don’t give up on 6-y-o MONTALBANO just yet.....he won twice from 4 starts last season, maiden at Leopardstown’s Christmas meeting and  beat stable-companion and classy flat performer Riven Light narrowly at the Punchestown Festival and always looked likely to be better over fences than hurdles. Mullins said: "It is very unusual to see a horse out of a sprinter like Monsieur Bond going over fences but he jumps well at home.
The well-bred 142-rated JETT, whose chase form includes a sold second to Yorkhill at Leopardstown and a seasonal debut fourth to Mossback in Naas had that experienced edge today. Trainer Jesse Harrington was "delighted with him and the faster they were going the better he went and was jumping really well. I'd like to go to Leopardstown over Christmas with him as we've a chance of getting nicer ground. He's a big horse and the dam La Noire is some mare. Gerard (McGrath, owner/breeder) says he has another foal left from her".
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2017 8:19 PM GMT
Btw, another funny thing - as Bachasson fell, a horse called Total Recall unseated rider at the last too - he went on three weeks later to win his Novice Chase in Navan for Sandra Hughes and just won the 3m Munster National at Limerick for the Slaneyville Syndicate under the guidance of WPM & Ruby on the 8th Oct.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan November 30, 2017 10:04 PM GMT
Yet another funny thing - don't forget to total recall this after 3 on sat Devil
Report foxy December 5, 2017 10:27 AM GMT
I was very impressed with the thurles camera angels last week really interesting watching the re runs perhaps more racecourses will follow suit .
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 5, 2017 10:36 AM GMT
Catch Me ifyoucan • November 30, 2017 10:04 PM GMT
Yet another funny thing - don't forget to total recall this after 3 on sat

Newbury 13/2 winner Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 5, 2017 10:37 AM GMT
*angles - no 'angels' in Thurles Whoops
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 5, 2017 10:38 AM GMT
Where are the re runs ?
Report foxy December 5, 2017 12:45 PM GMT
They showed them after each race last week they were very interesting on the downside because of the vehicle you are no longer allowed to stand by the fences
Report workrider December 5, 2017 2:53 PM GMT
Noticed that myself Foxy , popped into a Boyles and watch one race and thought to myself,yeah that's brilliant,it also shows you the gradients and gives a better idea of what it takes to ride a course.
Report foxy December 5, 2017 5:07 PM GMT
love the place workrider those pictures were yet another plus for the incredably well run racecourse.
Report pa lapsy December 5, 2017 10:03 PM GMT
Stunning pictures indeed,they try to do things with closes ups and whatever on a near weekly basis but never can quite capture it, the pure raw feel is brought to life,beautiful and a credit to all for them.

The atr race relays reverted to the "stand view", a pity, the originals were worthy to the equivalent of an oscar.
Report workrider December 6, 2017 10:31 AM GMT
I was there the day of the bad fog,I think that's were they got the idea from, ex jockey Whelan was very much involved,taking it upon himself to get in the car and track them running round. Foxy I hope Galway is to your liking.
Report foxy December 6, 2017 5:59 PM GMT
Galway was great fun again now in Kilkenny workrider today I saw a chimney sweep for the first time I could not believe my eyes he was stood on a house chimney now safety equipment of any description whilst it was blowing a gale .
Report workrider December 6, 2017 6:35 PM GMT
Foxy, it's time you stopped reading those Dickens novels, they're having a terrible effect on you Laugh
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now