Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
The Gotchee
18 Nov 14 21:01
| Topic/replies: 27,748 | Blogger: The Gotchee's blog
Anyone know what he feeds his horses on, Gain, Redmills, Baileys?
Whatever it is he has the game well and truly sewn up.
Share |
Show More
Report Arklearkle November 18, 2014 9:19 PM GMT
Its definitely not Baileys I drank a bottle of that stuff one night and I could hardly stand let alone jump a hurdle at speed!
Report wildmanfromborneo November 18, 2014 9:21 PM GMT
Not sure what he feeds them on but when some unexpected callers came they weren't let in.
Report The Gotchee November 18, 2014 9:41 PM GMT
Why would they be denied entry?
Report wildmanfromborneo November 18, 2014 10:12 PM GMT
The unexpected callers came from the Carrick on Suir direction.
Report paulie wallnuts November 18, 2014 10:20 PM GMT
What a load of bawloxx....dan give it a rest with this pub talk Shiite....callers came from the carrick on suir direction my hole....
Report J.R.Hartley November 18, 2014 10:35 PM GMT
The lads coming from the Carrick direction don't need or ask for permission to 'come in'.

I believe Willie mainly feeds Red Mills horse care 14 fwiw......keeps gain happy too though i think.
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 10:47 PM GMT
Rich Ricci met them at gate, stripped to the waist, brandishing a pitchfork.
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 10:47 PM GMT
* the gate
Report wildmanfromborneo November 18, 2014 10:49 PM GMT
They weren't let into another South Tipperary training establishment.
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 10:53 PM GMT
So you made up the original statement and presented it as fact, as if you were in the know.  Most out of character.
Report johnslad November 18, 2014 10:54 PM GMT
TWAS PROB A STAG FROM CARRICK-ON SHANNONLaugh
Report paulie wallnuts November 18, 2014 10:55 PM GMT
They weren't let in to another South Tipperary establishment .... More high stool rubbish....
Report wildmanfromborneo November 18, 2014 10:56 PM GMT
Tis you making things up.

You have difficulty following threads.

My third post is not a denial of my second post,only you would see it that way.
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 10:59 PM GMT
Do you know for a fact that drugs inspectors (or whatever the relevant term is) were turned away from Willie Mullins?

Yes or no?  because you have presented it as a fact.  Kindly clarify.
Report wildmanfromborneo November 18, 2014 11:05 PM GMT
Both have been reported to the Turf Club.

They may have a legitimate excuse.

They are meeting on Saturday to discuss the current case expect life bans for a number of participants.
Report paulie wallnuts November 18, 2014 11:06 PM GMT
He knows fukk all ozy.... It's as you said.... He's making it up again ....I think the men from carrick on suir were coming to noël Meade as well.... Only to be intercepted by the combined forces in a bloody ambush....
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 11:08 PM GMT
Again the obtuse answer....

Are you saying Willie Mullins has been reported to the Turf Club for denying access to
drugs inspectors?  This would appear to be what you are presenting as fact,  yes or no please.
Report pa lapsy November 18, 2014 11:12 PM GMT
Ozy,you couldn't get any satisfaction on the combined forces thread,the tide turned and you fecked off,on to the next thread so, oh dear.
Report workrider November 18, 2014 11:13 PM GMT
norman ,    you must think wildmanfromborneo is think ,who do you think you are demanding answer you sound like a school teacher demanding answers while hoping he'll put his foot in it ...as your mate walnutts would say ,off to bed with ya you gob****...
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 11:14 PM GMT
^ loyal henchman trying to distract from the issue at hand
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 11:17 PM GMT
why are supposedly decent old skins like Wonks and Lapsy trying to defend the practice of someone making up highly defamatory material and presenting it as fact?  Why?
Report workrider November 18, 2014 11:17 PM GMT
you my boy are an expert at that....
Report paulie wallnuts November 18, 2014 11:18 PM GMT
I think that should have been extremely thick loyal henchman oz....
Report freddiek November 18, 2014 11:19 PM GMT
Ozy and walnuts are quite the double act these days.
Report workrider November 18, 2014 11:20 PM GMT
norman , you have become the old woman of the forum , always on the lookout for gossip , you'd be better off reading a magazine ...newapproach has your tail , he saw right through you....
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 11:21 PM GMT
lets try again, Borneo;

Are you saying Willie Mullins has been reported to the Turf Club for denying access to
drugs inspectors?  This would appear to be what you are presenting as fact,  yes or no please.
Report pa lapsy November 18, 2014 11:23 PM GMT
If you didn't spend all your time looking at pools of pish on the floor take a quick glance up at the sky Paulie,there is a satellite or two up there.
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 11:24 PM GMT
wonks, i didn't start these accusations.

And if you think that the biggest trainer in the land being reported to the Turf Club for denying access to drugs inspectors, as has been claimed by your Commander, is trivial gossip, you are an ever dumber f**k than I thought/
Report workrider November 18, 2014 11:28 PM GMT
norman , its well known on here that if wildmanfromborneo said the world was flat ,you'd be on here asking him to prove it , you're one sad old woman ...
Report paulie wallnuts November 18, 2014 11:29 PM GMT
Pa... I must think of that the next time I've having a Shiite in thurles .... I can shout up to the satttelite to come down quick and wipe my hole as there's no jaxx paper here....
Report workrider November 18, 2014 11:31 PM GMT
walnutts you and your buddie norman seems to frequent toilets on a regular basis ,is there something you'd like to tell us..?
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 11:32 PM GMT
Do you not think these accusations are hugely significant to racing?  Do you expect them to go unchallenged?  Especially given his penchant for making **** up in the past.  Mostly swallowed whole by gullible no marks like yourself.
Report pa lapsy November 18, 2014 11:33 PM GMT
Paulie in fookin fairness if you can't have at least a packet of paper hankies on your person in the remote possibility that a large dump could be imminent during the course of the afternoon you deserve all thats coming to ya.
Report paulie wallnuts November 18, 2014 11:36 PM GMT
Wonks I'd imagine I don't go to the lavatory any more than the normal person.... You on the other hand must be a regular attender considering the amount of Iranian spicy gear you eat....and those salad burgers out of the van at the rovers matches...
Report workrider November 18, 2014 11:38 PM GMT
normal , its not about horses trainers for you , its simply a reason to gossip that thrills you , a troll and a old woman is about all you are , you come on here day after day ,crying about the most silly things imaginable ,pouring your liberal heart out , people have become sick of you , time you moved on mate ...
Report workrider November 18, 2014 11:40 PM GMT
walnutts , you are the one going on and on about toilet facilities , maybe its you the hairy iranian is cooking for..Laugh
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 11:42 PM GMT
Sickening thread that cuts to the integrity of the sport that people here purport to love.  And Wonks is more interested in scoring personal points  Talk about not seeing the wood for the trees.
Report workrider November 18, 2014 11:48 PM GMT
norman , you have no interest in horse racing on your own say so , so why come on here pretending otherwise , your beloved cricket has had its own problems with scandals , maybe you should comment on that ,but be a good lad and leave the racing to those who know ...personal scoring has been the highlight of your time on here ,in fact most would say thats all you do , now be a good lad and run along ...
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 11:52 PM GMT
I have huge interest in horse racing, what are you talking about?  I am not in a position to make money from it but I enjoy it hugely.

Personal scoring for a laugh is one thing on here, its annonymous and we are not public figures.

Willie Mullins....on the other hand.

Can you see the difference?  Why are you defending the undefendible?  Take your personal dislike of me out of this equation and THINK.
Report workrider November 18, 2014 11:57 PM GMT
norman ,you are the biggest ****tirrer on here..
Report Ozymandius November 18, 2014 11:58 PM GMT
Try responding to the points raised.

I knew asking you to think was a big ask.
Report pa lapsy November 19, 2014 12:02 AM GMT
Wouldn't it be lovely to see your caring and compassionate side to Irish racing isn't it Ozy?
No' you don't give two flying fecks and your intention is the same as always,pidgeonhole someone and get them,and that is what you unfortunately are.
Report Ozymandius November 19, 2014 12:07 AM GMT
I'm very proud of Willie Mullins and his achievements and how he represents racing and this country.

I am as curious as the next man to know how Willie does it, bit am not prepared to stand by when unsubstantiated sh!t gets slung in his direction.

I cant just stand back and watch him  be publicly defamed by a man who has a well established history for making stuff up and presenting it as fact so that he appears 'in the know'.  A man who when pressed refuses to clarify his accusations  (which are already clear) but who lacks the integrity to retract them.

Shame on the rest of ye.

Goodnight.
Report workrider November 19, 2014 12:10 AM GMT
norman ,i refuse to play your games ,you are nothing but an old woman ,a stain on the irish forum ,you contribute nothing , you call people out and they respond ,that is manna from heaven for you  ,i refuse to engage with someone who neither cares who or what he hurts , so long as hes deemed the winner ...you no longer have any credit on here ...a troll with nothing to live for ,an old man trying to be young ,alas you have been found out ,and have become full of insinuation ...
Report Ozymandius November 19, 2014 10:30 AM GMT
Any update on this breaking news story about Willie Mullins?

Wonks, have a read back through this thread, you embarrassed yourself with a vile level of unprovoked personal abuse, whilst contributing nothing to the discussion at hand.  Try playing the ball rather than the man.
Report CheltenhamRoar November 19, 2014 8:47 PM GMT
LaughLaugh
Report wildmanfromborneo November 20, 2014 7:14 PM GMT
You again are not following.

Its not breaking news.
Industrial amounts of drugs were imported,they didnt all go to Carrick.
A list was found,this was scrutinised and testers were sent to a fair few yards,they failed to gain entry into two yards ( there could be legitimate reasons ) the yard ye seem to be missing is the most significant.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y November 20, 2014 7:22 PM GMT
How can drug testers for HRI or whoever governs that in horse racing be refused entry to a stable by legitimate reasons??

i am sure Phillip Fenton would like to know what legitimate reasons he could have refused the Department of Agriculture officials from entry to his stable
Report wildmanfromborneo November 20, 2014 7:25 PM GMT
They may not have been able to identify themselves,I'm sure there are other reasons also.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y November 20, 2014 7:26 PM GMT
ah they all forgot their identity cards that day, i see Grin
Report wildmanfromborneo November 20, 2014 7:30 PM GMT
You are talking about people with hot shot legal teams,bound to be some technicality.

I'm not saying its right but that's how it works.
Report moneyforoldrope November 20, 2014 11:26 PM GMT
usual hearsay and conjecture on here i see. Sign, if something cant be proved one way or the other don't bother making accusations, its literally pointless.
Report roadrunner46 October 28, 2017 9:33 PM BST
yes
Report Catch Me ifyoucan January 11, 2018 12:06 PM GMT
Report • Quote • Block User Catch Me ifyoucan • January 10, 2018 11:20 PM GMT
WHAT I DID like very much was WPM last six runners/winners..... ROLL ON CHELTENHAM !!!!!!

07Jan18 Naa 2m. SH 5y+ NovCh (17K) Asthuria 11-7[1/3F] 1st of 6, 15L to Golden Flowerpower P Townend
07Jan18 Naa 2m. 4f. SH 5y+ H (90K) Duc Des Genievres 11-7[25/1] 3rd of 8, 4.00L behind Next Destination DJ Mullins
07Jan18 Naa 2m. 4f. SH 5y+ H (90K) Next Destination 11-10[8/15F] 1st of 8, 1L to Cracking Smart P Townend
07Jan18 Naa 2m. SH 5y+ NovCh (21K) Demi Sang 11-6[11/10F] 1st of 4, 1.25L to Avenir D'Une Vie BJ Geraghty
06Jan18 Cor 2m. H 5-7y NHF (10K) Squadron Commander 11-12[4/6F] 1st of 9, 4.25L to Love N' Peace Mr PW Mullins
06Jan18 Cor 2m. 4f. H 5y+ NovCh (14K) Livelovelaugh 11-12[4/7F] 1st of 10, 3L to Drumconnor Lad P Townend

CMiycDevil
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now