Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
30 Dec 13 22:19
| Topic/replies: 26,766 | Blogger: workrider's blog
A good card there tomorrow , a couple of interest to me are as follows , R.ANGEL in the opener , i think this will enjoy the slog and should have a good chance .....
Mourad , will have conditions to suit and if bob is not on song will take all the beating having ran some crackers in top company last season ....
Gilgamboa is another who i think has a big chance , again the step up in trip sure to suit ..
good luck all punters ..
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ............PUNCHESTOWN...
Show More
Report punchestown December 31, 2013 12:42 PM GMT
I'd say it's bottomless there,lashing rain again,think Troll Doudaries has a great chance in the second,back in trip and Walsh on board.Going to just watch the Boston Bob race.
Report Ozymandius December 31, 2013 12:54 PM GMT
great shout, fair play, wonks.
Report punchestown December 31, 2013 12:58 PM GMT
WD workrider,did it well and a much needed boost for the jockey.
Report dinglemick December 31, 2013 12:59 PM GMT
BOOM Workrider .... great call and and even better price .... Luke s Benefit trying to win the next for the 3 rd year  in a row !!!!!!..... Also anyone interested in Indian icon , Kevin Blake tweeted this morning he has had a wind operation since his last run
Report norn iron December 31, 2013 12:59 PM GMT
WELL DUN WR  FECN M8 CALLED ASKED HIM IN HE WAS IN  RUSH  HE GOING OUT WITH METAL DETECTOR  BLOODY MISEED RACE CryTHAT WAS DECENT RIDE FROM DR
Report limerick December 31, 2013 1:01 PM GMT
well done wr.impressive enuf although I thought willies was v short for what he achieved.a slogger.i'm with you on gilgamboa.eye catching the last day in a nice race altho the game changer hasn't franked form since.still think this lad is better than 120 over this trip
Report norn iron December 31, 2013 1:05 PM GMT
DONE JIM CROWLEYLove IN FIRST 3 RACES LINGFIELD FIRST TWO UPHappy COME ON THE TREBLECool PS WORKRIDER FIRST WINNER YOU GAVE ME THIS YEAR ROLL ON 2014Devil
Report punchestown December 31, 2013 1:18 PM GMT
Sometimes you wonder why you bother Sad
Report norn iron December 31, 2013 1:19 PM GMT
ANY ELSE STRUGGLE GET RUBY ON WINNER  SWER I COULD NEARLY STOP HIM WINNING ON THE FLY Cry
Report norn iron December 31, 2013 1:22 PM GMT
WELL DUN DINGLEMICK GREAT JUMPER THAT LUKES BENEFIT
Report punchestown December 31, 2013 1:25 PM GMT
norn,I'm the same regarding Ruby,looked like some effort no to bite the dust there.
Report punchestown December 31, 2013 1:26 PM GMT
*not to*
Report dinglemick December 31, 2013 1:28 PM GMT
3 years in a row Norn .... Was only 2 lbs higher today than last year
Report norn iron December 31, 2013 1:30 PM GMT
YES IN FAIRNESS HE DID  HE VERY SELECTIVE THIS YEAR SO THOUGHT  MARTIN BRAZZIL  LIKES THE ODD TOUCH  BUT HE IS GREAT JOCKEY AND I CANT NEVER GET HIM RIGHT .
Report punchestown December 31, 2013 1:37 PM GMT
Crowley-too much to do there Norn Cry
Report norn iron December 31, 2013 1:43 PM GMT
DEFFO BUT  I LOVE CROWLEY & HIS HOLD UP STYLE WON LOTS ON HERE IR BUT THINK NTO HE BE HARD TO BEAT /  GOT ENOUGH HAVE FEW£ ON TWO @FLEMINGTON 2MORO HEAVENS RICHES/SHENZHOU STEEDS  MY FRIEND SAYS THEY TRYN BOTH REAL GOOD PRICES  ( HE TOLD ME BACK ONE I DIDNT IT WON 120/1 Cry)THEY COMING OVER ROYAL ASCOT SO PLAN IS GO OVER FOR DAY BUT HARD ENUFF WIN IN HERE

PUNCH HOPE YOU HAVE GREAT 2014
Report Newmanix December 31, 2013 1:46 PM GMT
good man WR, I have him in a heinz, and I have 3 up with 3 to go ExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcitedExcited
Report punchestown December 31, 2013 1:48 PM GMT
Right back at you norn and to all the contributors to the Forum Cool
Report norn iron December 31, 2013 2:52 PM GMT
WORKRIDER  = MEAT LOAF  TWO OUT THREE AINT BADLaugh WELL DUN ID SAY HE PACK UP NOW ON WAY HOME AFTER COLLECTING£
Report workrider December 31, 2013 5:46 PM GMT
Thanks lads , very kind , Norn , hope you put him in , yes a smashing day punting wise , pity Mourad ran such a stinker , overall a very good crowd for such a bad day ..The restaurants were packed , thought Angel jumped super , never put a foot wrong and jumped them into the ground , sure to win more races if getting the same conditions ...Gilgamboa also impressed me , always handy and jumped smashing out of that ground , again sure to win more , came back on the bridle and won snugly .. I thought Walsh was a little to cheeky and took it a to easy near the line , not something he would want to do again...
Report Santry December 31, 2013 6:45 PM GMT
Wwll done indeed WR. Pity I didnt see thread till now. They were the type of prices you need to get to make some decent money.
Report huddys December 31, 2013 7:38 PM GMT
Well done workrider delighted you won a nice few quid,just seen the thread now
Report tony57 December 31, 2013 7:38 PM GMT
wr,..the manCoolLaugh
Report workrider December 31, 2013 8:28 PM GMT
Tony think we met a monster today....
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 30, 2017 12:37 AM GMT
mincer11 • November 16, 2016 8:06 PM GMT
.....Id write off Some Neck Dan, hes an absolute hound and as slow as a man.

wildmanfromborneo • November 17, 2016 7:35 AM GMT
.....I think Some Neck will be a different horse when he sees a fence, plenty of races in him.
One draw back is that unlike Hedgehunter he is by what I believe to be a disappointing sire.

workrider • November 17, 2016 9:27 AM GMT
Punchestown, backed him thinking the same, thought he would try and run the finish out of them, knew my fete after a couple of furlongs.

SOME NECK putting up the wan @12.35 on SUNDAY

Thirsty Work for Tigris River with Msassa a cert and stabs at Steel Wave & Oakfield Rose. Ifyoucatchmenow Devil
Report workrider December 30, 2017 8:07 PM GMT
Cracking few races there tomorrow weather permitting.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan December 31, 2017 2:10 PM GMT
See Elliott is finishing off the year well...

Doubt he'll have another wan...
2.10. 2m. SH 3y MdnHdl Veneer Of Charm 11-0 D N Russell & Azua Emery 10-7 L A McKenna(7). My cert is out so all in on 7/1 MUZBID
2.40. 2m. 4f. SH 4y+ HcapHdl Synopsis 11-4 D N Russell. (Steel Wave) 11/4
3.15. Urbanist 7/1
3.45. 2m. 2f. SH 4-7y NHF Best Of Dubai 11-9 Ms N Carberry & Girley Talk 11-6 Ms L O'Neill(3). IYCMN 9/4 Devil
Double/Treble/Accum pays over 780/1 for a HNY (Happy New Year)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now