Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
BigField
12 Jul 18 16:14
| Topic/replies: 2,522 | Blogger: BigField's blog
https://www.racingpost.com/news/latest/silvestre-de-sousa-loses-appeal-against-ban-for-not-riding-out-chelmsford-mount/338660

Not being funny, but we see jockeys stop mounts/not ride out in almost every race in the UK, so why do the BHA pick on the one guy who actually does try on a daily basis?!?!!

Absolute joke of a body, they get worse and worse and are as corrupt as they come. Scum.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View SDS Loses Appeal re not riding out
Show More
Report BigField July 12, 2018 4:15 PM BST
And of all tracks Chelsmford, one of the AW tracks where horses are ridden to have their marks dropped every race, yet the Chelmsford stewards miss 99% of these instances but pick up on SDS when he's riding a newcomer!! Ridiculous.
Report Mick Sturbs July 12, 2018 4:41 PM BST
The other day B.Mchugh was suspended for 2 days for not riding out for 8th place there were 9 runners and prize money went down to 8th.Bit harsh that methinks
Wonder if they would have done the same had Dettori been riding
Report BigField July 12, 2018 4:47 PM BST
LOL who are the BHA protecting there for doing McHugh for not riding out for 8th? That's absurd, what would the 8th place prize money have been? £50? I very very very much doubt the owners cared it came 9th instead of 8th, it clearly wasn't a 'going' day for the horse. Like you said Mick it's one rule for the jockeys/trainers they like and everyone else gets shafted, including us.
Report MJK July 12, 2018 4:47 PM BST
I would usually defend SDS but I've noticed the last few weeks that he's not riding out with his usual vigour when not going to win.
Report stu July 12, 2018 11:13 PM BST
I said it on here some time ago that he seemed less bothered about places than wins, but apparently he was still the 'great jock' according to the replies I got.

Especially smaller races, a single stuff given from him for places, yeh right. Too much effort.
Report thegiggilo July 13, 2018 2:08 AM BST
That absolutely stunk at chelmsford the other night,it was hardly noticeable how he got done for that in comparison to 1/2 a dozen far worse day to day,definitely some sort of agenda there..yaxley lennon wasn't one of the stewards by any chance,,Grin
Report DenzilPenberthy July 13, 2018 2:31 AM BST
Don't panic Owen Jones has been pencilled in as next BHA boss.
Report DenzilPenberthy July 13, 2018 4:09 PM BST
It was funny hearing George Baker trying to blame De Sousa for the bother in behind in Pretty Pollyanna's race when it had 0 to do with him whatsoever Grin
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now