Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Burkey1885
10 Jul 18 21:45
| Topic/replies: 3,224 | Blogger: Burkey1885's blog
Private box on Sunday 22nd looking over the 18th green ! Champagne breakfast , 4 coarse meal , atmosphere will be fantastic !
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Going to Carnoustie open
Show More
Report smirnoff2therescue July 13, 2018 1:09 AM BST
Glasgow he aint an elephant......CryCryCry
Report STATSMAN July 13, 2018 1:10 AM BST
Grin
Report Burkey1885 July 13, 2018 1:11 AM BST
**** up shearer how many guys wd take thier x girlfriend friends to a 5 start holiday because she was dirca op that’s what I did I tsking s m8 who has big c to golf u never met s bloke as kind as me in your life son but don’t mix Up kindness with softness
Report Burkey1885 July 13, 2018 1:12 AM BST
Sorry about your lady shearer
Report Burkey1885 July 13, 2018 1:13 AM BST
In truth stats Glasgow am punching above my weight with her but she keeps messaging me wants me bsck
Report smirnoff2therescue July 13, 2018 1:14 AM BST
stats im here to educate as you know - meanwhle  ..... LaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report STATSMAN July 13, 2018 1:15 AM BST
Talking of which, pork's cheap at he mo
Report smirnoff2therescue July 13, 2018 1:17 AM BST
he mo you gone all spanish  - you ant teach this ya know lolLaughLaughLoveLove
Report STATSMAN July 13, 2018 1:20 AM BST
This may be easier to understand Grin

Report STATSMAN July 13, 2018 1:21 AM BST
I'm off now.

Hope all went well for you yesterday shears
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 6:38 AM BST
H O L Y
S H I T
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 6:39 AM BST
I'm going to watch another 2 hours of the chicken vid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BQAAT10Mw
Report Zsa_Zsa_Gabors_Leg July 13, 2018 7:39 AM BST
"She wants me back"  -  who the **** would want an overweight carpenter back??????

You have not seen your c0ck since shuttlec0cks were made out of feathers

Why has greg not been c&p any bets??   Ya must be doin ya bollox
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 7:45 AM BST
His ratings don't work in hot weather.
Report big aitch July 13, 2018 10:40 AM BST
Got up to page 6 so far, this is very distracting to my work, as someone put, it seems to be going around in circles. So far it looks like mart is scared to fight Steve as he thinks he will get stabbed.
Report Willie Shafter. July 13, 2018 10:45 AM BST
mart fight?  have you seen the clip of him?
Report s.kenbo July 13, 2018 10:48 AM BST
It looks like Mart's been misquoted by the evidence on here. That is unless the said post has been deleted. He does say his mate has cancer, not his missus.
Report Irish are lucky July 13, 2018 10:52 AM BST
its been zapped 100% mart said she had cancer. both i and shears have called it
Report s.kenbo July 13, 2018 10:55 AM BST
Where's Top2rated when you need him. He's the man at finding deleted posts.
Report Cork Langer July 13, 2018 11:02 AM BST
Just one excuse after another from the fat oaf to avoid facing up to the truth that everyone knows he is a complete and utter bluffer and always has been, the facts

burkey lies, shafter doesn't
burkey edits, shafter doesn't
burkey issues challenges then runs away, shafter doesn't
burkey argues with everyone accept those that back him up and hasn't the intelligence to see that they are shyte stirring and taking the michael out of him for their own pleasure, shafter argues with those that tell porkies and are unable to substantiate their claims of success and riches

Disclaimer: I have no allegiance to either and have not been paid or coerced into posting this summary analysis
Report smirnoff2therescue July 13, 2018 11:10 AM BST
sk he said it - i wudnt have reacted the way i did otherwise -post got removed as have a few others .

I dont normally mind Marts jackanory stuff but that particular one pressed my buttons a wee bit .

Best i stay clear of him on here cos i know he is harmless but 100% the biggest fantasist/liar on here by a country mile SadSadSad
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 12:04 PM BST
I'd have doziecrak at about half a country mile behind.
Report smirnoff2therescue July 13, 2018 12:13 PM BST
doziac is just the same old same old day after day act whereas Mart has some sort of hidden talent to come out wiv all the bull he does on a daily basis
Report Magic__Daps July 13, 2018 1:54 PM BST
Does Mart think they are building a new box for him and a few mugs to 'overlook' the 18th?? Just because it says it on paper it doesn't mean it is the truth....

Regarding the brass bird - he stuck a pic up of the bird saying it was his missus, and it was then found to be a hooker as her name was on here a couple of years previously, he then said he still had a go on it even though she lived in Brighton!! Bransons private jet must have picked her up and dropped her off on Marts personal runway.
Report Richie_Burnett July 13, 2018 1:59 PM BST
he then said he still had a go on it even though she lived in Brighton

His massive **** just reached over.
Report Zsa_Zsa_Gabors_Leg July 13, 2018 2:05 PM BST
More likely to be at the Aberdeen Open eating kebab n chips
Report Willie Shafter. July 13, 2018 2:05 PM BST
Cork Langer    13 Jul 18 11:02 
Just one excuse after another from the fat oaf to avoid facing up to the truth that everyone knows he is a complete and utter bluffer and always has been, the facts

burkey lies, shafter doesn't
burkey edits, shafter doesn't
burkey issues challenges then runs away, shafter doesn't
burkey argues with everyone accept those that back him up and hasn't the intelligence to see that they are shyte stirring and taking the michael out of him for their own pleasure, shafter argues with those that tell porkies and are unable to substantiate their claims of success and riches

Disclaimer: I have no allegiance to either and have not been paid or coerced into posting this summary analysis

ty corky..tickets for ladies day in the post Wink
Report Magic__Daps July 13, 2018 2:05 PM BST
I never thought of that tbf, still wouldn't be one of his most outrageous claims...
Report Magic__Daps July 13, 2018 2:07 PM BST
Willie - be careful, Burkey will agree if he thinks there's a freebie on offer (NAP)
Report Magic__Daps July 13, 2018 2:07 PM BST
My 14:05 post was to Koddy
Report s.kenbo July 13, 2018 2:13 PM BST
I didn't see the post, Smirnoff. If a few of you saw it then I will believe it was there.
Report Willie Shafter. July 13, 2018 3:30 PM BST
burkey...do you want 2 tickets for yourself and a lady for ladies day 28th newc?

travel paid for as well?
Report stewarty b July 13, 2018 5:32 PM BST
If you can't find a lady Martin, Wullie will substitute.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 13, 2018 5:49 PM BST
247 NEW TO CATCH UP ONExcitedExcited
Report DenzilPenberthy July 13, 2018 5:51 PM BST
Laugh
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 5:54 PM BST
Can be summarised thus:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9BQAAT10Mw
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 13, 2018 6:02 PM BST
EVENING DENZIL/MOUSE Happy
Report DenzilPenberthy July 13, 2018 6:05 PM BST
Evening GHOST did u need an interpreter?
Report Richie_Burnett July 13, 2018 6:07 PM BST
Grimmy/domino14: A waste of a good mans rations.
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 6:08 PM BST
Evening all.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 13, 2018 6:08 PM BST
IVE HAD TWO STELLAS AND ME HEADS A MESS ALREADYCrazyWink

I CANT KEEP UP WITH IT ALL

SO SMIRNOFF AND WILLIE ARE GOING TO MEET MART AT THE OPEN ON THE SUNDAY IS THIS CORRECT??Happy

Soz Cap lOcKesExcited
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 13, 2018 6:10 PM BST
Hello RichieLove

So im still Domino then

GoodeeGrin
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 6:11 PM BST
Evening dolmio, have you settled into the chelsea manor ok?
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 6:12 PM BST
Might as well use Roman's pool while he's waiting for his visa.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 13, 2018 6:13 PM BST
Yes thank you mouse, that fellow trump has come to town stole my thunder.
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 6:14 PM BST
He's just passing through.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 13, 2018 6:17 PM BST
Hard to park my tractor anywhere
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 6:18 PM BST
John Deere?
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 13, 2018 6:22 PM BST
j c b

spurts oil everywhere.
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 6:23 PM BST
Again, use Roman's lot until his visa comes through.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 13, 2018 6:23 PM BST
Looking for a country retreat in wales if you can help

Dont want to be near any detectives thoHappy
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 13, 2018 6:25 PM BST
CONTES PLACE IS FREE ALSO I BELIEVEConfused
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 6:27 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ2oXzrnti4
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 13, 2018 6:29 PM BST
LINKSCryCryCry

IL MAKE AN EXCEPTION THIS TIME, BUT I GET LOST IN LINKLANDCryCry

HAVE A GOOD NIGHT IM OFF OUTLove
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 13, 2018 6:30 PM BST
NO MORE DANCING ON THE DANCE FLOORHappy
Report mouse muldoon July 13, 2018 6:31 PM BST
Cool
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 14, 2018 5:57 AM BST
Morning Mart hows TricksHappy
Report Burkey1885 July 14, 2018 6:13 AM BST
Alls good apart from my Ankle really giving me gyp need an op !  Hard too read the waffle on this thread in short cork wasn’t from personal accounts manager to scratching around fir free bets or 50 p Yankee’s theses days , he now searches  and scratches around fir successful profit threads ie Andrews or Ryanwe  ,  in short  from rags to riches in reverse ,  Ryanwe is a professional gambler , I have indee places bets on his behalf !  He gets s good price and ajways jays of his stake if possible for a free bet ! Sensible young lad got a lot of time fir him in truth !  Magic still spouting tripe and trying to dig up dirt , as thick as an elephants trunk too be honest ,  if u in fact recall the old calling Tutan Koikeeper coked who visited the thread a lot , was vocation a place in Brighton to see a creation young lady of the night I put her pic up for s larf , magic being the plonk he is did not see the joke but hey hoe ,  truth is a was seeing that stunner in the red dress , magic cd not pull a bird on a pet shop from what I heard LaughLaugh  as fir stevie making stacks of cash but can’t affird to take shears out and buy top seats for golf wac !   I take it yiur few week stunt brought a end to your brickiying agsin !
Report Burkey1885 July 14, 2018 6:17 AM BST
Ps got a horse fir Sunday ghost will pm u you and your side kick try not to team it ffs Wink send sat evening
Report Burkey1885 July 14, 2018 6:25 AM BST

Jul 13, 2018 -- 2:05PM, Zsa_Zsa_Gabors_Leg wrote:

More likely to be at the Aberdeen Open eating kebab n chips

More importantly we’re will u be making tea fir the senior betting staff ! Al give you a wave of u get a min ! Mind you prob still be doing yiur 12 hour shift time it’s finished !  That’s 2 managers I know left high street bookmakers in last month because working conditions are sh——t   One now works on estate agents  getting 4 k more a year less hours , other now working in a stable , dealer knows someone she uses to buy horses for !   Money slightly more but doing something she loves !

Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 14, 2018 6:56 AM BST
Have yew had a champagne breakfast this morning sirGrin
Report Burkey1885 July 14, 2018 7:11 AM BST
No ghost woke up in agony with ankle fell off a skip over s year ago dood had to cut my boot off  Cry
Report Burkey1885 July 14, 2018 7:18 AM BST
See that horse I tipped up on here fir Irish 1000    12s won agsin !        https://www.racingpost.com/profile/horse/1444270/alpha-centauri        Only amiture gamblers don’t use the clock  you see all the top class horses I put uo , might most the goal but always score that’s cos the clock don’t lie ,  found Rem I put her up after she ran in France as a 2 year old , and oh look the big price horse I tipped for national won a 25 k race in France next time , Sean’s line this burly dood knows his onions ! Mind mart taught him everything he knows , you just can’t get s better teacher in training now can you ! Tongue OutLaughLaugh
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 14, 2018 7:26 AM BST
What was you looking for in the skip thrown away takeawaysLaughLaugh
Report FOYLESWAR July 14, 2018 8:12 AM BST
just heard on the news a world famous  person is attending  a golf course in scotland this weekend !,........... donald trump is also going ,bit of luck  he might get a meeting with mart !
Report Burkey1885 July 14, 2018 8:17 AM BST

Jul 14, 2018 -- 7:26AM, GHOSTOFALEXBIRD wrote:

What was you looking for in the skip thrown away takeaways

We were joining on to old building old imperial bricks he needed old bricks too tooth in and was old ones in skip  , I was using a wheel barrow as a tress was fool standing with one foot on at other top of skip keeled over cane down around 4 feet landed on the side of my ankle blow up line a bloom doc said wd have been better if I had just broke it !  Brickie’s fault agsin WinkLaugh

Report Burkey1885 July 14, 2018 8:19 AM BST

Jul 14, 2018 -- 8:12AM, FOYLESWAR wrote:

just heard on the news a world famous

Report Burkey1885 July 14, 2018 8:25 AM BST
Joking apart foyles ave been offres 12 items now as I am not a greedy person I have not taken any !  In over a year ! Seen this thought of my m8 really  he is really looking forward to it , he has been once years ago , said wether your a golfer or not the atmospher is magical ! He had kemo last week as expected did not feel so good , hoping he feels better ,  Rem hearts beat Basel many moons ago we partied for 3 days and nights he lost his voice singing !  What a weekend that was beating the mighty Basel on their own patch ! Tongue Out
Report Burkey1885 July 14, 2018 8:26 AM BST
Ghost putting up s thread just for u kiddo ! Tongue Out
Report Richie_Burnett July 14, 2018 9:10 AM BST
Morning MartCool GrimmyCrazy
Report Burkey1885 July 14, 2018 9:19 AM BST
Where u been hiding Richie Grin just put thread up for grimy
Report Richie_Burnett July 14, 2018 9:31 AM BST
Any luck with your sels today, Mart?
Report Irish are lucky July 14, 2018 9:33 AM BST
yer ankle is sore coz of the weight down on it pal
Report big aitch July 14, 2018 10:17 AM BST
The Funniest thing I have ever read on this forum must be this effort from Mart earlier today,

"Hard too read the waffle on this thread"

I think he is the major culprit, what you can decipher that is (which is less than 20%).

Mart, do you know that S and A are different letters and shouldn't be used as either?

I mentioned he posts garbled diatribe ages ago and now he keeps using it to describe other peoples posts.

Are there any Psychiatrists on here that could offer him some help? He is in urgent need of it.
Report geoff m July 14, 2018 10:22 AM BST
Must look int mirror before he posts then types what he sees in him and portrays onto others .Must be some pshycological term for it.

Id call it a Stupid T**T ?
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 14, 2018 10:27 AM BST
Morning Mr BurnettCool
Report TheAnorak July 14, 2018 10:34 AM BST
"  found Rem I put her up after she ran in France as a 2 year old "

This is the one that mystifies me - I presume it refers to the Coolmore filly Found. If so, how did 'putting her up' after she won in France help anybody. She was beaten on her next three starts at 5/4, 5/4 and 13/8 before finally winning at 8/13. And the race she won in France was a Group 1, so not exactly a dark horse that nobody else could spot.
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 14, 2018 10:36 AM BST
Stop complicating things please AnorakHappy
Report xmoneyx July 14, 2018 10:48 AM BST
im going to carnoustie monday, carve my name on the porto cabins over looking the 18th Wink

checking oot the course
Report big aitch July 14, 2018 10:50 AM BST
Geoff sre you insinusting thst Msrt is s stupid TWST?
Report smirnoff2therescue July 14, 2018 10:58 AM BST
The big mans chicken oriental and has told more stories than Bernard Cribbens CryCrySadSad
Report dopeyone July 14, 2018 10:59 AM BST
Bird looks like Julia Roberts???

More like Alf Roberts
Report Willie Shafter. July 14, 2018 11:20 AM BST
MART YSFC..HAVE YOU FORGOT,EVERYTHING YOU SAY ON HERE IS FANTASY ISLAND STUFF..YOU CANT SUBSTANTIATE ANYTHING YOU TYPE..
YOU HAVE SHIRKED THE CHALLENGE!  WHY YOU MAY ASK?? THE BEST PRE RACE PUNTER IN THE FORUM AGAINST A FAILED PRO PUNTER WHO CANT TIP PRE RACE...I'D OF JUMPED AT THE CHANCE TO EMBARRASS THE CHALLENGER AND POCKET £25,000 IN THE PROCESS..

RICARDO MONTALBAN AKA FATMART.
Report geoff m July 14, 2018 1:12 PM BST
No Big Aitch as insinuating is only a suggestion or hint.
Report Cork Langer July 14, 2018 8:32 PM BST
Great to see you can't resist my posts burkey, 5.30 in the morning and you are posting to a person you might have mentioned 100 times or so recently is blocked for life, thanks for confirming that the comments hit home with you though.

Shame about the pre-race selections, see you hit blank after blank again today to add to all the others this week, best try and pick the speed up a bit, poor GG is feeling redundant and unloved through your lack of requests this past couple of weeks.

Quite amazing that a wealthy supposed hotshot like yourself wants to challenge shafter, but only if there is no finance at stake.

If I stumbled on here for the first time, I might get the impression all your boasting is a bluff, I mean 25k, to a guy who wins 10k a week, has 22 properties in upmarket Edinburgh and has a 2 million pension fund waiting for him, is surely peanuts or just loose change, unless of course he is the losing bluffer that we have had to listen to relentlessly for the past however many years and hasn't got any funds to fall back on. Which is it...?
Report mouse muldoon July 14, 2018 8:37 PM BST
nee funds

click to deposit
Report Willie Shafter. July 14, 2018 10:27 PM BST
RICARDO SAYS MARTS BANK BALANCE IS SHOWING A HEALTHY BALANCE.

TATTOO SAYS IGNORE RICARDO ITS ALL PRETENDEE.
Report smirnoff2therescue July 14, 2018 10:33 PM BST
TELLS MORE STORIES THAN BERNARD....

RUNS AWAY FROM A GENUINE CHALLENGE......

HAS HAD A BROKEN ANKLE FOR AT LEAST A YEAR

MUSICAL INTERLUDE......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY
Report smirnoff2therescue July 14, 2018 10:35 PM BST
GEOFF AND CORK AND MAGIC AMONGST OTHERS HAV HIM BANG TO RIGHTS LaughLaughLaugh
Report smirnoff2therescue July 14, 2018 10:36 PM BST
FAV GROUP.... BUCKS FIZZ NAP LaughLaughLaugh
Report mouse muldoon July 14, 2018 10:37 PM BST
Report GLASGOWCALLING July 14, 2018 10:41 PM BST
....  simple minds. !!
Report smirnoff2therescue July 14, 2018 10:52 PM BST
dont get me started glasgee - any requests

by the way the travelling time from

Newc-Alvor 3hrs 20 mins
Ed-Alvor -3hrs 20 mins

but he flew from glasgee when caught out.....

Glasgee to ALVOR 3 HRS 20 MINS - And yet this nutter did it in 2hrs 30 and wants us to believe he is Brad Pitt when taking a photo of someone that wants him back

#thegreatestsongnevato hitthebigtime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBlKYbFWZ-o
Report smirnoff2therescue July 14, 2018 10:52 PM BST
dont get me started glasgee - any requests

by the way the travelling time from

Newc-Alvor 3hrs 20 mins
Ed-Alvor -3hrs 20 mins

but he flew from glasgee when caught out.....

Glasgee to ALVOR 3 HRS 20 MINS - And yet this nutter did it in 2hrs 30 and wants us to believe he is Brad Pitt when taking a photo of someone that wants him back

#thegreatestsongnevato hitthebigtime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBlKYbFWZ-o
Report smirnoff2therescue July 14, 2018 10:53 PM BST
#2hrs30mins LaughLaughLaugh
Report geoff m July 15, 2018 9:32 AM BST
TailwindLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report Magic__Daps July 15, 2018 9:45 AM BST
Downhill innit
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD July 15, 2018 10:58 AM BST
What dew yew reakon it was Geoff?Happy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now