Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
workrider
28 Jun 18 21:00
| Topic/replies: 27,640 | Blogger: workrider's blog
A bunch of Mammies boys, able to beat minnows, meet a half decent team and they get their arses slapped, summed up beautifully by one of the team..DEIR....Laugh
Share |

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 116
By:
Deltâ
When: 28 Jun 18 21:02
Epic fail on the last word, just as you were doing so well too ...
By:
s.kenbo
When: 28 Jun 18 21:04
The perfect result, a poor performance.

Delts. Laugh
By:
BESTMATE44
When: 28 Jun 18 21:06
Never intended to win!
By:
workrider
When: 28 Jun 18 21:39
Delta , you fail to see the deliberate mistake , Dire would have been easy...Laugh
By:
lead on
When: 28 Jun 18 21:41
Dier would have been even better Happy
By:
Deltâ
When: 28 Jun 18 21:46
I agree with lead on

I hope onlooker doesnt see this thread ...
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 28 Jun 18 21:57
DUR
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 28 Jun 18 22:05
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpNaYvTXEEo LaughLaughLaugh
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 28 Jun 18 22:13
Thats me wivout the braces tomorrow night Stevie - LaughLaughLaughLaugh

You got any spare tickets left perchance - need one for one of Joes best pals Arnie who has suddenly decided he wants to go -in joes case the postie deffo only knocked once LaughLaughLaugh
By:
workrider
When: 28 Jun 18 22:18
England were poor,  Delph wants everything wants everything on a plate, Eric's been Dyer, Rose has been blooming terrible, they should have brought on Sterling just for change....Laugh
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 28 Jun 18 22:20
Amazing that Delph's going home for the birth of his child. Wheelchair should have had his place, has a babby every year so he's used to it like.
By:
smirnoff2therescue
When: 28 Jun 18 22:26
listen now... on spotify LaughLaughLaugh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZt7J0iaUD0

naughty song this one......CryCrySadSad
By:
casemoney
When: 28 Jun 18 23:19
one word "Crooked" Plain
By:
jimeen
When: 29 Jun 18 08:34
I’d like to apologise for the illiterate Irish man who started this thread, it’s no wonder we have struggled to shrug off the thick Paddy moniker for generations. He singlehandedly killed off the Irish forum and if he’s entertained on here, given enough time , he will close this one also . Again sincere apologies .
By:
spyker
When: 29 Jun 18 09:02
TBF to work rider he obviously wasn't aware that it was England's reserve team against Bel reserve team and as was said beforehand by many of his celtic brethren the result (they obv expected an Eng win) would mean nothing. Q.E.D.
By:
jimeen
When: 29 Jun 18 09:17
Ya he didn’t realise that they were better off if they lost , and that they helped do so by playing a second 11. There is a lot of things my fellow comrade doesn’t know unfortunately. The only things he’s hugely efficient at is drawing his giro every week , hasn’t missed a week in 50 years.
By:
workrider
When: 29 Jun 18 10:36
Oh I nearly forgot , Alexander wasn't great either....Laugh
By:
workrider
When: 29 Jun 18 10:39
Jimeen, I might be illiterate but I do know Irishman is all one word....Cool
By:
mouse muldoon
When: 29 Jun 18 10:40
So an Irish man is not legitimate?
By:
workrider
When: 29 Jun 18 10:45
LaughLaughLaugh Mouse..
By:
workrider
When: 29 Jun 18 10:49
Jimeen must have gone to sign on, only available between 7am and 9.30am then its back to bed for the poor lad. I can't help myself winding him up, he falls for it on a daily basis and bites every time its a little too easy to rattle him ...Laugh
By:
acey deucy
When: 29 Jun 18 10:52
Odds against and Bet Of The Century to beat Columbia and that's coming from A Scotsman......Don't stop Lumping On Lads.Cool
By:
workrider
When: 29 Jun 18 11:10
Doubt they are a lump on job acey, in fact I'd be surprised if they don't get beat. Beat nothing in first two matches, people saying they didn't try last night are fooling themselves..
By:
Tiger Tiger
When: 29 Jun 18 11:27
At least they qualified.
By:
spyker
When: 29 Jun 18 11:44
Eng would be full bank jobs against Columbia, Colombia on the other hand...........
By:
michael59
When: 29 Jun 18 13:55
workrider im embarrassed for you . when england didnt qualify i used to support the other nations ie allys army and indeed jacks superb efforts for eire. i just dont get that the welsh the scots the irish ( both sides ) wouldnt want us to do well . are england hated that much ffs
By:
Cork Langer
When: 29 Jun 18 13:59
I can assure you that not all of us are of the same mind thomas (hope all is well with you & yours) just replied on a thread on the FF saying this is one household that will be cheering England to victory next Tuesday night, as we would be it Wales/Scotland or NI
By:
GLASGOWCALLING
When: 29 Jun 18 13:59
Agree 100 % Michael, ...

" COME ON ENGLAND "
By:
michael59
When: 29 Jun 18 14:07
im good cork thanks . and both you and glasgow have made me happy thankyou both Happy
By:
dustybin
When: 29 Jun 18 15:06
England are the rest of the nations in the vacinity's whole world as always.
If it wasn't for the bag carriers there would hardly ever be any of em present at these events.
Now onwards, take the bags on to Moscow next please like a good chap.
By:
TheFear
When: 29 Jun 18 15:16
i dont understand why scots, irish etc don't support england. I would definitely cheer ireland if they were in and us out
By:
geoff m
When: 29 Jun 18 15:39
Brilliant result for England reserves.
Altho Trent Alexander needs to learn how to kick a dead ball(pretty basic stuff).
Only time in my life ive been happy to see England lose.
By:
workrider
When: 29 Jun 18 15:41
Lads hold on a second, were did I say I wouldn't support England, I'm only highlighting a fact. England time after time have come to these tournaments from inferior groups and got shown up. They were second best last night against another second 11 . I love my football, off to see my team Shamrock Rovers play tonight and try to qualify for Europe . England a full bank job as Acey says ?. As far as I can see that's blind optimism, and I shall be backing Columbia , p.s. My nephews girlfriend is from there...
By:
dustybin
When: 29 Jun 18 15:54
Thats a reason if ever I heard one.
Where was her pet hamster from, you might be able to claim supporting Brazil too.
By:
Tiger Tiger
When: 29 Jun 18 15:56
workrider....you start a thread 'A bunch of Mammies boys etc'

You deserve all the stick you get. If you dish it out you've got to be able to take it.
By:
workrider
When: 29 Jun 18 15:58
Dusty, get real ffs, you'll soon have us thinking England can win it...Laugh I put my money were my mouth is and have collected many a few pounds off guys like your good self , who live in fantasy land when it comes to England and the World cup..Cool
By:
workrider
When: 29 Jun 18 16:01
Tiger, are they not a bunch of Mammies boys, what have they won in the last 50yrs, NOTHING..Funny no one ever mentions they NEVER won a EUROPEAN Nations cup either...
By:
TheFear
When: 29 Jun 18 16:01
Where was her pet hamster from, you might be able to claim supporting Brazil too. Laugh

i had brie for lunch i have the french as backup team
By:
Tiger Tiger
When: 29 Jun 18 16:03
workrider.....and what the feck have the paddy paedos ever won???
Page 1 of 3  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now