Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Whistlejacket
14 Jun 18 17:00
| Topic/replies: 317 | Blogger: Whistlejacket's blog
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

There seems to be a pattern developing methinks!

Someone they all uniformly seem to be ridden right out of their ground
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Martin Harley and marked drifters...
Show More
Report layemall June 14, 2018 5:19 PM BST
"they all"...........have you got a list of them Whistle?
Report carrot1960 June 14, 2018 5:21 PM BST
Same as when Holly is riding the stable runners and with the same results and the whip action while pulling the horse right to make it look like it is hanging is plain to see
Report Whistlejacket June 14, 2018 5:44 PM BST
Hi layall,
I am afraid I don't have a "list".  What I meant to say is - somehow they invariably seem to drift markedly in the minutes before the off, having been backed heavily all day.  During the race, Harley appears to stick them right out of their ground, whilst the race is going away or taking shape away from them, they come with a sweeping run, which they never seem to have a chance of sustaining.  When one spends and inordinate amount of one's time watching the racing, one soon clicks onto these patterns.
Report layemall June 14, 2018 9:26 PM BST
Don't disagree at all......makes me wonder though how the drift happens in the last few minutes......who becomes in the know after they leave the paddock.....is it after the connections have spoken to their jockey who has heard something in the weighing room to change their mind about backing theirs and hence on a recovery mission? ....who knows
Report carrot1960 June 14, 2018 9:29 PM BST
Harley is only riding to orders , unless anyone thinks the owners and trainer are happy to throw away their hard earned and keep putting him up.
Report carrot1960 June 14, 2018 9:48 PM BST
THE DAILY WORLD CUP SPECIALS AT 188BET FILLIES' HANDICAP STAKES (CLASS 5) (A Jockey Club Grassroots Middle Distance Series Qualifier)

NAQAAWA (IRE) wore earplugs.

Following the race, the representative of Alan King reported that GIVING GLANCES, placed fifth, was unsuited by the ground, which was officially described as Firm (Good to Firm in Places) on this occasion, and would prefer an easier surface and the representative of Mick Channon reported that CAN CAN SIXTY TWO, placed sixth, was unsuited by the ground, which was officially described as Firm (Good to Firm in Places) on this occasion, and would prefer an easier surface
Report Whistlejacket June 14, 2018 10:11 PM BST
Thank you Carrot1960
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now