Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Burkey1885
14 Jun 18 09:03
| Topic/replies: 5,079 | Blogger: Burkey1885's blog
Fancy any for us open greens lighting fast u had a dabble at golf in past just wandering your thoughts for American open ? Some big priced around
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Calling stat king striding edge
Show More
Report Burkey1885 June 14, 2018 9:08 AM BST
Ps u might want to invest a few pennies on Autumn splendour 13.40 nott here that’s got s engine Wink.                                            http://www.golf.com/tour-news/2018/06/11/shinnecocks-18th-green-ridiculously...
Report REDROB June 14, 2018 11:06 AM BST
would be disqualified then
Report stridingedge June 14, 2018 11:59 AM BST
I don't ever punt on golf mart so no opinion there.

I think the Novice race is pretty decent with the Dascombe and Burke horses posting good looking efforts on their last starts in the context of a race at this level. Think Dascombe's will have to certainly have it's wits about it on debut to prevail. He's been quietish lately too, Burke has been flying with 4 of his last 9 2yo's scoring and True Mason's last run, the 2nd aside all the other top 6 have run well since. Up in trip and Burke/Curtis have been very successful teaming up with the former's 2yo charges.

gl if you play the race I'm never one for the rumours in these sorts of races but my bag is mainly handicaps.
Report stridingedge June 14, 2018 12:00 PM BST
Think Dascombe's will have to certainly have it's wits about it on debut

*Tates obviously Cry
Report equine flew June 14, 2018 12:52 PM BST
Despite a winner a week again the Tate stable is one to avoid at present imo.  I really cannot see beyond Finoah here and it sets a very fair standard for the debutantes to aim at.   The maggots may even consider backing this one e/w at 5/2 Shocked
Report stridingedge June 14, 2018 1:45 PM BST
Burke slots another Happy
Report stridingedge June 14, 2018 1:45 PM BST
That Carlisle race is looking better all the time
Report stridingedge June 14, 2018 1:47 PM BST
The Mackem Bullet a huge eye catcher behind No lippy subsequently from the same Carlisle race looks a good thing in any average contest now.
Report Cork Langer June 14, 2018 1:51 PM BST
Just to clarify striding's 13.45 post relates to Karl Burke and not the OP, his selection was beaten into second, so another pre race loser
Report STATSMAN June 14, 2018 2:00 PM BST
Sorry mart, just seen this thread.

Unlucky there. Ran a good race on debut. Grin
Report STATSMAN June 14, 2018 2:02 PM BST
Ah soz. Just realised you were calling striding (the stats king) Laugh
Report Burkey1885 June 14, 2018 2:08 PM BST
No one can take stats tital but he is good Wink.  Yes next time out was the cry ran ok 1st run ,  talking of stats was looking at a few pointers for World Cup
It’s. Not just the strikers u need to look it it a solid defence and if you look at all the winners every team that has won thier keeper has had an outstanding works Cup !   Ave wittled it down to 3 teams Germany Belgium and France pretty sure one of these will win Whoops
Report Burkey1885 June 14, 2018 2:13 PM BST
Just had a watch at that race nothing slips through slippeys binoculars Excited I see it was actually hammered twice in that race and a winner with out s pen deffo !
Report Zsa_Zsa_Gabors_Leg June 14, 2018 2:27 PM BST
Mart/Smokey/Burke/Dik

Give us some World Cup correct score trebles, you are a legend(in your own mind) with this type of bet, although none have actually been put up before the results have been known. Not mentioned the racing as anyone who reads your threads is aware that you know f*** all.
Report Burkey1885 June 14, 2018 4:13 PM BST
1-0 Russia   2-1 Uruguay Morocco 1-1.   No chance of fence sitters putting up jaaaach pre race life’s looser always shut up pre race easyier that way to pretend innit gravey BlushGrin
Report Burkey1885 June 14, 2018 4:14 PM BST
Russia just scored bit early perhaps Surprised
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now