Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Willie Shafter.
25 May 18 23:48
| Topic/replies: 12,481 | Blogger: Willie Shafter.'s blog
whats gannin on..sad times in britain these days.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Tommy Robinson.
Show More
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 2:33 PM BST
Tommy Robinson
4 hrs ·
Tommy was at HMP Hull in a secure and safe wing of that prison with no Muslims on his particular wing. A decision was made from the top to ghost him in the night from from Hull to HMP Onley where 1 in 3 inmates are Muslim. The Prison inspector himself stated that Olney prison is unsafe for inmates.

All the information in his file that mentioned that he was a high-risk prisoner had been removed and he was being put onto I wing in the prison which we are led to believe is the only wing with no cameras! When Tommy protested that his life would be in danger the response from the Governor was ‘Your name is downs as Lennon on the prison system, so you will be fine as no one will know who you are!

The inmates had apparently been informed by the prison imam that he was being transferred the day prior. How did the imam know?

The first night Tommy was housed next to a Muslim inmate who spent the entire night smashing things at the wall telling him that he will murder him in the morning.

The only reason he was not seriously injured, or worst was that one officer decided to go against the orders from above and took him from his cell to the punishment block for his own protection.

Tommy is now being treated as a punished prisoner which is supposed to be a short term measure, Isolation for more than 30 days can have serious impacts on your mental health.

Normal Prisoner routine at Onley

Out of their cell between 8am-6pm
Working
Playing sport
Education
Social Time
Tv

Tommy’s Routine they have forced on him in the punishment block

Locked up 23.5 hours a day in complete isolation
Allowed into a cage for 30 mins fresh air per day
Cell just consists of a single blue mat on the floor

They are now telling him for his first visit with his children it will be a closed visit which means Tommy will have see his children through a glass screen. He is being treated like Hannibal Lecter for reporting on a gang rape trial.

Tommy also had a video link legal visit booked at Hull on Friday to discuss his appeal with his legal team. They moved him to Onley which does not have video link facility, so he could not meet with his legal team to progress his appeal.

Why was he moved from the safety of Hull where he had a normal prisoner regime into a prison that the prisons inspector himself has said is one of the most violent and unsafe prisons in the country with the largest Muslim population in all of the Midlands?
Report mouse muldoon June 15, 2018 2:35 PM BST
He must have rubbed them up the wrong way or sumfing.
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 2:47 PM BST
if that report is candid and accurate is nothing short of embarrassing.
Report Magic__Daps June 15, 2018 3:08 PM BST
The trouble is the Establishment think that by doing all of this it will stop him doing any reporting or speaking out in the future. What in reality is happening (imo), is it will make him more determined to out the wrong 'uns and he is actually gaining more people who will support him and go against the grain. If he does get attacked badly and it is actually reported, they could be opening up a massive can of worms and have a huge backlash.

The whole country is corrupt at many, many levels. All we have is a media who will pick on who they want to expose or allowed to expose.
Report woundedknee June 15, 2018 3:15 PM BST
M
Report woundedknee June 15, 2018 3:18 PM BST
Meanwhile the shitbags who killed soldier Rigby are in a unit with all mod cons treated like royalty by there fellow shitbags... what a rotten gaff we now live in .. bending over backwards for ROTTERS
Report mouse muldoon June 15, 2018 3:23 PM BST
Yeah, but they aint sold nowhere near as many T shirts as Tommy.
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 3:27 PM BST
The whole country is corrupt at many, many levels.

very true.
Report layemall June 15, 2018 5:29 PM BST
Tommy was at HMP Hull in a secure and safe wing of that prison with no Muslims on his particular wing. A decision was made from the top to ghost him in the night from from Hull to HMP Onley where 1 in 3 inmates are Muslim. The Prison inspector himself stated that Olney prison is unsafe for inmates.........etc

What is the source of this detailed information re TR?
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 6:06 PM BST
whoever he is contacting by fone is updating his fb page.
Report layemall June 15, 2018 6:59 PM BST
In that case, and if it is candid and accurate, it's not only embarrassing but also outrageous and a disgrace imo.....add to that if wounded's account of the lifestyle of Rigby's killers in prison is also accurate, then it speaks volumes about what this country has become and also the level of corruption at many levels. Chuck Jon Wedger's recent testimony into the pot as well and with those 3 examples as a snap shot, well what a mess it all seems to be. Just spare a thought for the men women and children of these isles who lost their lives over 70 years ago now and ponder on how they might reflect on their sacrifice if they were able to have a good look around at modern Britain today. Of course the majority of them might think is was all worth it, on the other hand.......
Report SontaranStratagem June 15, 2018 7:00 PM BST
Willie

Only his best mate Caolin Robertson is allowed to talk him Crazy

And Caolin Robertson is relaying all his info to Alex Jones only at this time, who then proceeds to tell the rest of us what's gone of

Its quite honestly another TV show playing out CrazyCry
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 7:09 PM BST
yes laye..staggering to think how many lives were lost during 2 world wars for the establishment to allow whats happened...im certainly no political expert but the whole thing is incredible.
Report brendrew June 15, 2018 7:16 PM BST
yep but its funny-cant do the time dont do the crime.

Mans a fraudster+racist.He cant even travel to the states because he has got form.

Hes not innocent-he admitted guilt for contempt of court.He jeopardised 4 linked trials.He could have got paedos off on a technicality.He +the rest of the looney tunes would have probably used this as evidence of deep state conspiracy even tho they were the problem.

Deserves all he gets-why should i pay for his foolihardiness + he be responsible for paedos getting off because of him.

Bet he doesnt do it again.
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 7:19 PM BST
no one is saying hes innocent brenda..he is after all alluding the naive people of the uk as to what the establishment are doing,is this wrong?
Report fredlyn June 15, 2018 8:24 PM BST
Willie - you and other have used the word establishment throughout this thread incorrectly -
Jeremy Thorpe case  was establishment cover up - this is public sector & police cover up not
the establishment. Its in the civil service where all this PC shtye was first spawned - that lead to the Rotherham type terrible stories and their cover ups.
Report layemall June 15, 2018 8:26 PM BST
How can you be so sure then?
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 8:40 PM BST
who do you think barks the orders in this country?
Report brendrew June 15, 2018 8:47 PM BST
willie-why concentrate on just muslims?

as if no other ethnicity or religion commit this type of crime-edl,britain first,saville,hall,harris,catholic church,football coaches the list goes on but no campaign from Tommy because it doesnt suit his politics
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 8:48 PM BST
they were lone individuals..muslims are dozens at a time..orchestrated.
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 8:50 PM BST
and muslims were invited to this country..not to abuse the system and want to install their own way of life.
Report layemall June 15, 2018 9:12 PM BST
and if this thread is read thoroughly, it is not just about muslims. Having said that, these isles have always had their own criminals and most of us accept that fact, but still have sympathy for the victims of crime...just the way it has always been..I just don't think we have room for even more....if my son or daughter was killed or abused by a known criminal who had been allowed into this country.....then the pill would be even harder to swallow.....and the sad fact is....there are loads of families in that very same boat....
Report salmon spray June 15, 2018 10:19 PM BST
My father's ancestors were almost certainly murdered by Anglos. They incidentally replaced Christianity with the worship of Woden. What you lot got to say about that.
Report mouse muldoon June 15, 2018 10:23 PM BST
I'd ask why the muppet anglos allowed themselves to be converted back to the christianity.
Report mouse muldoon June 15, 2018 10:25 PM BST
I mean allowed Britain to be converted back.
Report layemall June 15, 2018 10:34 PM BST
irrelevant in the context of the here and now I'm afraid salmon......imo of course........that is what the deflectors like you do though........am sure at some point my distant ancestors were as well......as were everyone's on here......none of those arguements, change or justify the present set up......btw, all religion is mumbo jumbo imo........
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 10:58 PM BST
religion is simply brainwashing to suit an agenda..all a complete load of tosh...dont you die if you go to church ev sun morn?
Report salmon spray June 15, 2018 11:15 PM BST
I can't see what to do with this thread apart from deflect as most don't get irony. I thought that was a Yank failing ?
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 11:19 PM BST
i think you've already highlighted that you're not concerned by the current state of affairs.
Report mouse muldoon June 15, 2018 11:23 PM BST
I'm a yank and I'm lurrrving the irony, your british irony is sooooo cool!
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 11:26 PM BST
likewise mouse..you also seem unperturbed.
Report mouse muldoon June 15, 2018 11:30 PM BST
They aint took over Warwickshire yet, so all good. I tell you one thing though, if anyone assumed that I was a christian now simply because I happened to be born into that religion I'd assume back at them that they were a total fecking idiot. Now surely there are many right thinking people born in other faiths that think the same?
Report Movewiththetimes June 15, 2018 11:34 PM BST
You've got to listen without prejudice to have faith Cool
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 11:37 PM BST
'yet' being the key word.
Report mouse muldoon June 15, 2018 11:43 PM BST
Do you think any of the younger generations might renounce islam and just become like normal people? or is it once a muslamic always a muslamic?
Report mouse muldoon June 15, 2018 11:44 PM BST
90+% of the inglish called themselves christians not so long ago.
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 11:55 PM BST
'christian' followers of the likes of jesus christ..he that walked on water on parted a sea? is that really possible mouse?  course it aint..all absolute nonsense..

it isnt muslims as such that is the problem that tommy robinson is concerned about..its the keeping it hushed by the establishment...why
Report broadsword June 15, 2018 11:55 PM BST
i have a sister who works with muslim lasses....."oh theyre coming round to our way of thinking " she says

"how many of them go out with white lads?"   i ask

"NONE"  she says
Report Willie Shafter. June 15, 2018 11:57 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z01qB-HeYV8

mouse have you watched this?
Report scaredmoney June 15, 2018 11:59 PM BST
Any of you seen that speech by our glorious PM yeasterday ? I ll see if i can find it
Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2018 12:00 AM BST
No, I been watching a football tournament staged by the elite to keep all us dumb fookers entertained and in our place.
Report broadsword June 16, 2018 12:00 AM BST
ive seen it scarey................vomit inducing
Report treetop June 16, 2018 12:02 AM BST
One of our neighbours is a very westernised doc with  25 year old daughter who is a lawyer. She dated a white lad and the family ,particularly the mother,beat the s*** out of her and she didn't leave the house for a week. Anyone who believes muslims are coming around to our way are really deluding themselves.Maybe another generation at least.
Report Willie Shafter. June 16, 2018 12:10 AM BST
course it is broady..absolutely mind boggling isnt it. they are untouchable it seems.
Report lux June 16, 2018 12:10 AM BST
If you want to be a good Christian you follow the example set by Christ (hippy), if you want to be a good Muslim you follow the example set by Muhammed (warlord paedo). That is the fundamental problem. Drawing any equivalency between the two religions is insane. Islam can never progress through any reformation, it is the perfect, immutable word of God. The final solution, with us or against us.
Report scaredmoney June 16, 2018 12:11 AM BST
Was sick myself broady , cant seem to find it now on tinternet
Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2018 12:12 AM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBdoHsJKIA
Report broadsword June 16, 2018 12:16 AM BST
https://twitter.com/10DowningStreet/status/1007353526434099200
Report scaredmoney June 16, 2018 12:18 AM BST
Just had me dinner , will try n dissect it again tomorrow.....awful veiwing lads  CryCryCry
Report Willie Shafter. June 16, 2018 12:22 AM BST
Replying to @10DowningStreet @theresa_may
You, your government, this entire establishment are corrupt. You should save your energy making these videos, your just adding fuel to the fire.Deliver Brexit, investigate the claims of ex cop John Wedger, free Tommy Robinson, then resign.Only then you’ll have an ounce of credit.
fair comment.
Report scaredmoney June 16, 2018 12:24 AM BST
Wanna be careful what your saying steve....those tenticles have a long reach
Report Willie Shafter. June 16, 2018 12:27 AM BST
not my words..copied from the twitter feed.
Report scaredmoney June 16, 2018 12:28 AM BST
I see Cool
Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2018 12:32 AM BST
The ramadan feature before the Egypt match was funnier, sports scientist with some theory why fasting might turn out to be a positive. No one could be bothered to ask him which was the last islamic nation to win the world cup.
Report salmon spray June 16, 2018 9:28 AM BST

Jun 15, 2018 -- 11:15PM, salmon spray wrote:

I can't see what to do with this thread apart from deflect as most don't get irony. I thought that was a Yank failing ?

I think that's a little unfair. I'll accept it's possible that Yaxley-Lennon is being treated a tad harshly but tbh he pleaded guilty so presumably he knew he was breaking the law and there are always going to be a mass of defenders on this forum of some mouthy little self-publicising right-wing runt for me to be confident any injustice done to him will be exposed 10 times over.
I'm more concerned about the rich and privileged getting away with all sorts of shenanigans,like Becker's attempt to claim diplomatic immunity from the CAR to try and avoid the consequences of some ill-judged investments designed to make him uber-mega-rich rather than just mega. Let's hear a few squeaks from you lot about that.

Report salmon spray June 16, 2018 9:30 AM BST

Jun 15, 2018 -- 11:19PM, Willie Shafter. wrote:

i think you've already highlighted that you're not concerned by the current state of affairs.

Whoops I quoted the wrong post    Grin

Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2018 9:56 AM BST
I don't appreciate the antics of these far right groups so I shall continue with my virtue signalling. Thank you.
Report salmon spray June 16, 2018 10:02 AM BST
To virtue signal or to deflect ? That is the question   Sad
Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2018 10:07 AM BST
Wasn't the PMs twitter speech lovely? I didn't comment last night as I'd imbibed some drink and wasn't entirely sure if it was genuine or not. I've had a look again and it seems like it is the legit twitter account, so well done Theresa! A heartwarming message for folk of all faiths and none!
Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2018 10:09 AM BST
I'm a virtue signaller extraordinaire now.
Report salmon spray June 16, 2018 10:13 AM BST
Does macron pin a medal on your chest ?      Excited
Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2018 10:19 AM BST
Yes, at a mixed faith service.
Report salmon spray June 16, 2018 10:35 AM BST
Grin
Report deepblue June 16, 2018 10:56 AM BST
Joined: 05 Jun 03 | Topic/replies: 7,875 | Blogger: mouse muldoon's blog
They aint took over all of  Warwickshire yet,
their mouse I have fixed it for you.
Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2018 10:59 AM BST
Well done, sir.
Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2018 11:01 AM BST
I expect they'll have taken the entire county within about 50 years based on my most recent observations of their accelerated breeding program.
Report deepblue June 16, 2018 11:04 AM BST
Salmon
what is your take on the Austrian government closing seven mosques and deporting
up to 60 imams.as they are members of the EU you would think the speed of it would
raise some protest.
Report EastLower Gooner June 16, 2018 11:06 AM BST
Executing Sir Tommy is all part of the illuminati-reptilian conspiracy to subdue us imo

Just look at last night...burned down the art gallery. They are slowly taking away all the things that make us human so they can enslave us.

#illuminati
#flatearth
#reptilians
#WengerOut
#Tower7
#Monsanto
#Soros

We need to fight back before it’s too late imo #Trump #AltRight
Report mouse muldoon June 16, 2018 11:09 AM BST
Expect all this to happen this month while the masses are preoccupied by the world cup.
Report salmon spray June 16, 2018 11:28 AM BST

Jun 16, 2018 -- 11:04AM, deepblue wrote:

Salmonwhat is your take on the Austrian government closing seven mosques and deporting up to 60 imams.as they are members of the EU you would think the speed of it would raise some protest.

I really have no opinion about it as I don't know the details. I have no problem in general with closing mosques,churches,synagogues or temples if they are known to foment illegal activities.

Report Magic__Daps June 16, 2018 11:31 AM BST
No doubt they will turn up here and open some more without any issues - human rights innit...

You have to tolerate these people, yet go and try and open a butchers and a sex shop close to a mosque and see how tolerable they are..
Report Willie Shafter. June 16, 2018 4:08 PM BST
what about if they sold the children latex dolls from asia?
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD June 16, 2018 5:09 PM BST
Mr Knee

Dont cry for me ArgentinaCool
Report woundedknee June 16, 2018 5:27 PM BST
LaughLove
Report GHOSTOFALEXBIRD June 16, 2018 5:31 PM BST
Love
Report broadsword June 16, 2018 9:39 PM BST
moscow taxi driver from  Kyrgyzstan............mmm
Report Willie Shafter. June 17, 2018 12:25 AM BST
aye av just watched that
Report dyno-layer June 17, 2018 10:10 AM BST
Willie .. Many thanks for sharing the John Wedger link. 

My word that guy deserves so much credit for what he has done.

I would recommend everyone watches the interview on the link WS put up.
Report Willie Shafter. June 17, 2018 11:08 AM BST
what about bernard hogan howe new job? Laugh
Report dyno-layer June 17, 2018 11:13 AM BST
These true life stories should be main stream head line news.

Tragic !!
Report dyno-layer June 17, 2018 11:16 AM BST
The real kick in the ****** is the sad fact that even on here you will still get some posting who just dont seem to grasp what is actually going on ????
Report mouse muldoon June 17, 2018 11:20 AM BST
Shocked even on here!
Report Willie Shafter. June 18, 2018 1:00 AM BST
place full of tards dyno.
Report salmon spray June 18, 2018 9:46 AM BST
Thread full of tards imo.
Report mouse muldoon June 18, 2018 10:22 AM BST
Someone call betfair customers services then, ask them to ban muldoon because the horse racing forum ought to be a safe haven for reactionary old farts.
Report salmon spray June 18, 2018 10:24 AM BST
It is. It is.
Report Willie Shafter. June 20, 2018 2:21 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z01qB-HeYV8

mouse have you watched this?
Report mouse muldoon June 20, 2018 2:22 PM BST
No, watching Portugal v Morocco.
Report TheFear June 20, 2018 2:32 PM BST
any fast ascot pics on satellite willie? Cheers
Report mouse muldoon June 20, 2018 2:41 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yeUR0wPeLE
Report scaredmoney June 20, 2018 2:59 PM BST
that video knocks ya sideways willie....very sad times we are in Cry
Report Willie Shafter. June 20, 2018 3:14 PM BST
horrific isnt it..no mention of it in the mainstream media though...

no fear..was yest but behind ruk.
Report TheFear June 20, 2018 3:22 PM BST
thanks appreciate it
Report scaredmoney June 20, 2018 3:25 PM BST
makes ya fckin weep mate...literally
Report Willie Shafter. June 20, 2018 3:32 PM BST
ive never had much knowledge of politics and the insider running of the world till the last few years..never did i imagine how institutionally corrupt everything is.
Report scaredmoney June 20, 2018 3:35 PM BST
me neither , i thinks its the older i get...bit more time on my hands to look into things,as you say....institutionally corrupt and the people who speak up are shut down or jailed....what a fckin country Sad
Report Willie Shafter. June 20, 2018 3:38 PM BST
tbh i didnt think it was possible..same as the mccann scenario..an absolute cover up by the establishment..something in this era i thought was impossible.
Report salmon spray June 20, 2018 4:18 PM BST
Ediccate yourselves. Look up Loulou Harcourt and Lord Boothby. Neither of whom were Muslims btw.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now