Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Pinza
09 Mar 18 11:00
| Topic/replies: 3,307 | Blogger: Pinza's blog
Covers flat & AW racing from March 2016

Have put previous posts on Some Guesses recently, but seem to have a jinx  on there as had too many close 2nd's
It may be my way of interpretation of the races though?

So moving on with my own post
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View DATABASE POINTERS
Show More
Report Mat22 August 25, 2018 3:37 PM BST
tx Mr.P

3.40 Stratum Nap: Bolted up last time and a 8lb hike wont be enough to stop this going in again. Laid out for this and stand out claims today. The stable mate Whiskey Sour is the danger.
Report Mat22 August 25, 2018 4:32 PM BST
Well that was a bit disappointing to put it mildly. came there swinging on the inside looking like he had a Ton in hand only to find all kinds of trouble. Winston making a right horlicks there. Deary me that was poor. I bet Willie Mullins deep inside will be thinking that was one that got away. Frustrating game sometimes.
Lest hope the NB rescues the day.

3.35 Hackney Road NB: in fine form and this horse should return to winning ways. lets hope this Jolly gets a clean run and picks them off.
Report Mat22 August 26, 2018 2:12 PM BST
NB beat by the complete outsider of the pack. to be fair the winner won easy after being off the track for a few months. A 2nd to Add to Stratum who clearly was unlucky. beggars believe some of stuff you read on here. Far to many W@nkers on here already, followed by far to many Doughnuts who ain't got a clue about the game.....

Mr.P Banged in a Few winners yesterday which is good to see.

4.10 Breton Rock Nap: The softer the better so the more rain the better the chances of seeing this horse in the winners enclosure. Course winner too.
2.35 Zagitova NB: up in class this horse looked very impressive on his debut and with normal improvement and O'Briens horses in better form recently worth following.
Report Mat22 August 26, 2018 3:43 PM BST
Skitter Scatter traveled well and is a filly on the up. Our pick looks like its needs already a bit further, time will tell how good the form of this race will be.
The Nap still to run but getting skinnier by the minutes as the non runners continue to mount.
Report Pinza August 27, 2018 12:50 PM BST
Two specials today, but they haven't been doing so well this month.

Willie John 5 (Roger Varian) 4.15 Epsom
Handsome Dude 1 (T D Barron) 3.35 Southwell
Report Mat22 August 27, 2018 2:24 PM BST
Was also interested in Willie John but sadly a non runner now.

4.30 Little Nugget Nap: Well backed and The money speaks volume.

5.40 Cubomania NB: Stable in great form and strong claims.
Report Mat22 August 28, 2018 4:01 PM BST
4.05 Mulligatawny Nap: Looks ready to strike and SDS booking looks ominous. A lot of favs already in at Ripon but hope the trend continue's.
Report Mat22 August 28, 2018 4:13 PM BST
It was Ominous and SDS just steered that Jolly into the winners enclosure with any amount in hand. 5th jolly on the trot.
Go in again with a penalty if its entered up anywhere in the near future.
Pi$$ed it. Cool
Report Pinza August 29, 2018 12:08 PM BST
Well done Mat
I wasn't in the game yesterday as a lot of data to input to catch up.

A new method for today's picks, still based upon the Specials system but more addition based
upon past results at tracks and distance.
Got fed up with so many low price winners.

MULTIPLE BET

Rose Marmara @ 6/1
Falcon's Fire @ 6/1
Bodacious Name @ 10/3
Unveiling @ 7/4
General Brook @ 10/3
Zoffany Bay @ 5/4
Crotchet @ 11/4
Super Heinz, 120 bets
Report Mat22 August 29, 2018 5:20 PM BST
5.55 Gold at Midnight NB: up in distance, Moore on, Obvious claims. Sid Bin trike rate pretty good so a slight worry but do feel the experience should tell. Stoute likes to bring decent nags at Leicester and though not a win on debut there was plenty scope for improvement hence he should be hard to beat this evening.
6.25 Croque Monsieur Nap: Bolted up latest and though up in class this horse should take some stopping tonight. decent draw hopefully the Jockey gives it a no nonsense ride ping it out set some decent fractions and kick on at the business end of the race.
Report Mat22 August 29, 2018 6:43 PM BST
NB, clearly fell in a hole in the last furlong and needs to drop a furlong. traded 1.01 in the place market for about 600 quid which was not a surprise.
The Nap did not ping the start in fact was quite tardy and was rushed up and then taken on for the lead. a strong Kirby ride on the winner put an end to The Jolly.
Report Pinza August 31, 2018 2:18 PM BST
just one today

SPANISH ARCHER 6.45 Newc
Report Pinza September 1, 2018 1:18 PM BST
Very close but not the winner yesterday.

Today the test is based upon Top Score, Ratings and age group best for winners at track.

SANDOWN:
Communique
Winter Lightning
Kenstone

CHELM
Gumriyah

LINGA
Buckland Beau
Red Starlight
Cat Royale   (this is the only one not in first four ratings)
Special mission

WOLVER
Island flame.

Tom Dascombe has four at Chester
Light My Fire would be a lay based upon the fact that it would be a first winner with form 1x1
in this race type - based on the database.

His runners at Sandown might be better to follow looking at the best winners by age at track

Red Force One 2.25
New Day Dawn  3.00
No I'm Easy   4.45

Mark Johnston might be the one for Chester
Poets Society 2.05
Hochfield 3.15
Chapelli 3.50
Dominating 5.35
Report Mat22 September 1, 2018 1:59 PM BST
2.25 History Writer Nap.
2.45 Final Venture Nb.
Report Mat22 September 1, 2018 2:51 PM BST
Nap not good enough, though given plenty to do with 3f to go.
Nb Lost it at start after being tardy and Take cover won it at the start.
Report Pinza September 2, 2018 1:49 PM BST
BRIGHTON
2.00 TERRI RULES
4.00 LIGHTENING DANCE
4.30 ROY ROCKET
Report Mat22 September 2, 2018 1:54 PM BST
Saw a couple of exceptional fillies recently in sea of Glass and Lah Ti Dar.

But thought The younger Colts are worth mentioning and are starting to show there talent too and was pretty impressed by Too Darn Hot, Ten Sovereigns n Anthony Van Dyck recently, And in that order too.
However as per usual Bookies taking the Pi$$ with too Darn Hot at around 6/1 for the Derby with 10 months to go and with more good ones im sure to come out. Still i was impressed with him yesterday and Mr. Gosden certainly has some exceptional horses in the yard not just for the rest of the campaign but its looking very bright for the future.
Willie Mullins rules the Jump scene and Aiden The Irish flat but in England John Gosden certainly King on this side of the Irish Water IMO.
Some exceptional racing to look Forward to!

Back to today nothing really stands out but agree with the RP and BF analysis that the Skelton have a good record with their new recruits.
2.15 Breeze Along Nap
Report Pinza September 2, 2018 2:03 PM BST
I am giving up on 2yo races.
Makes sense as there is very little form to go by and often a first time runner will win.
Leaves a bit of leeway to keep up with data.

Good luck with your Chaser race
Report Mat22 September 2, 2018 2:26 PM BST
Breeze Along awful, Jumping went to pieces.
I'll defo be following the 2y olds ive mentioned.
Report Mat22 September 2, 2018 2:34 PM BST
2.35 Ecolo NB: done it well 2nd time round much shorter on the PMU.
Report Pinza September 3, 2018 11:06 AM BST
Top Score, plus Top rated.

Imbucato,4.00
Golden Force, 4.25
Prabeni, 7.00
Captain Lars, 2.15
Gleeful, 6.20
The Groove 4.15

"Double Spots"
Prabeni 7.00
Blue Reflection 5.20
Gleeful 6.20
Hard Taskmaster 6.50
Poyle Charlotte 3.15
De Vegas Kid 4.30

"Threesome"
2.15 Captain Lars
2,30 GoLD Arrow
4.00 Imbucato
4.25 Golden Force
6.20 Gleeful
6.50 Micronize

4.30 De Vagas Kid could follow up yesterdays win at Brighton
Report Mat22 September 3, 2018 1:43 PM BST
This Thread going through a Famine of winners lately.....apart from the odd one here and there.
A real Struggle recently from myself and Even Mr.Pinza Database pointers are pointing in the wrong direction currently.
Anyway a new month! Plus getting to the Business end of the Flat season lets keep going Mr.P!

5.10 Best Not Argue Nap
6.50 Hard Taskmaster + 4.55 Dirty Rascal Win Double NB
Report Mat22 September 3, 2018 7:58 PM BST
A good Day after all three horses win, with the Nap winning at decent price and the short price double NB also doing the BiZ!
Much needed after i highlighted the recent drought of winners on this thread.
Report Pinza September 4, 2018 11:30 AM BST
from the three multiples yesterday the "Threesome" came out best

"Threesome"
2.15 Captain Lars won 6/5
2,30 GoLD Arrow won 9/2
4.00 Imbucato  unpl
4.25 Golden Force  won 11/4
6.20 Gleeful unpl
6.50 Micronize  unpl
Report Pinza September 4, 2018 12:27 PM BST
todays multiples:

Top Score plus Top rated
2.35 Bella Vita
4.10 Austrian School
5.25 Blame Roberta
5.45 Amazing Fox
6.15 Maid of Spirit
6.45 Gunmaker
6.55 Peggie Sue
8.15 Fivewoeight

Double Spots
6.55 Peggie Sue

Threesome
5.25 Harperelle
6.15 Maid Of Spirit
6.55 Peggie Sue

Peggie Sue seems the Banker.
Report Mat22 September 4, 2018 4:09 PM BST
4.25 A Likely Story Nap.
Report Pinza September 5, 2018 1:40 PM BST
Crap yesterday.
Trying something else today - C&D winners plus spots.
Can't get any worse!
Report Pinza September 5, 2018 1:41 PM BST
8.55 WOLV SILVER CRESCENT nap
Report Mat22 September 5, 2018 4:35 PM BST
16.40 Waitingfortheday Nap: Strong Claims
Report Mat22 September 5, 2018 5:04 PM BST
Nap only 3rd and ran is if needing the run. The gamble on the winner was significant and the money was right.

17.10 innamorare NB: Always risky tipping in this grade but the selection should be tough to beat in this grade.

G.L. Mr.P with Silver Crescent Tonight.
Report Mat22 September 5, 2018 5:24 PM BST
Hmmmmm, Osin ORR may well feel he let that one slip. staying on strongly when its all over.
Nap 3rd NB 2nd Back to the drawing Board.
Report Mat22 September 6, 2018 2:22 PM BST
3.15 Salisbury Hello Bangkok Nap: Kept a close Eye on this horse first time up as the name of this Animal stood out as i am very big Fan of Thailand. However without letting my heart rule and using my head this filly was no doubt an eye catcher on her first run and will take some beating with normal improvement. She's short in the Market and deservedly so all Aboard!

6.15 Laytown My Good Brother NB: Thought this stood out like a sore Thumb back running at this Venue. Horse always runs well here or at Dundalk and though some very negative thoughts on one thread here about the Melbourne Ten, i think this will go Well. Not only to many W@nkers on here but some very bitter n jealous people on here too. Serious Claims!
Report Mat22 September 6, 2018 10:10 PM BST
The Nap very disappointing looked to coming there before flattening out.
NB traveled strongly and bumped into one there the two were miles clear.
Report Pinza September 7, 2018 10:39 AM BST
Morning Mat
I see we are still on downturn. About time it changed!
Did a lay yesterday on a runner at Haydock which came up.

You know my feelings for 2 winners latest runs in hcps

Two qualifiers for the lay today at Haydock - 5.15 Garbanzo and Burn Some Dust
the winner of the race could be NORDICK COMBINED based upon data
Report Pinza September 7, 2018 1:29 PM BST
2.15 newc GREAT COLACI nb
Report Mat22 September 7, 2018 1:51 PM BST
Hi Mr. P,
Yes apart from Monday the 3rd banging a 6/1 nap along with a couple of 4/5 shots in a double NB its been a tough week.
The Downturn is frustrating when horses that could have won either throw a stinker or the Jockey is not seen to best effect.

2.05 Bangkok Nap: Like yesterdays Nap this horse likewise also caught the eye on debut and again should be tough to beat.
4.20 Shady Mccoy NB: look ready to strike and expect a late rattle and this horse getting up late.
Report Mat22 September 9, 2018 10:38 AM BST
On Friday The Nap far to keen early on.
The struggle to find winners continue's.
Yesterday was happy to miss Harry Angel race thought it was way to short in the Market.
Never a 6/4 shot after his recent antic's. did think it was the likest winner but not at that price.
Bullet Dodged there.

Thought Novak Djokovic was value at 1/2 had it more like a 2/7 shot v Del Potro.
4.20 Camelia De Cote Nap: Won easy enough last time and looks of obvious interest to go in again.
3.25 Ventura Ocean NB: Fahey stable in good nick at present and this should be tough to beat.
2.20 Give it some Teddy E/W
Report Mat22 September 9, 2018 7:54 PM BST
The Nap Hacked up. Jumped like a stag on the whole and can see that going in again.
NB and E/W picks not so good.
Tennis later lest hope its a decent final.
Report Mat22 September 10, 2018 1:09 PM BST
Novak is back to his best. last two slams in his pockets and who's not to say the next one in Oz will not be his too.
Best 1/2 shot seen in ages it was free money last night Great Value, was a 1/6 shot in reality.....Cool

3.50 Astronomer Nap: going to Ireland again for the nap after yesterdays success and the selection likewise has a progressive look to it and the hatrick of wins beckons for this animal.

4.30 orchestrated NB: not the biggest fan of the trainer or even when he was a jockey and riding at Pipe's, never could get him right. however today i do feel he has a horse that should be going close in this event. looked impressive latest's and could well be ahead of the rest and take this price in the southwest.
Report Mat22 September 10, 2018 6:10 PM BST
Well The Nap bolted up! Good when these progressive horses do as it says on the tin. Another winning Nap and hopefully starting to hit a bit of form again.

The NB came 2nd and the blunder at the last when 2 lengths clear cost The selection a decent price NB going in as the Jolly old Favorite was pretty game to be fair. Exciting race but D.Bridgewater continues to be a jinx for me.
Report Pinza September 11, 2018 12:42 PM BST
Thanks Mat. Hope you keep it up.
Not doing much myself lately
Too much going on in the house (Mrs spending money)
New carpet arriving today
Report Mat22 September 11, 2018 1:10 PM BST
Hi Mr.P
Sometimes good to take a break from it especially when going through a rotten patch.
Likewise looking at forking out some dosh on the home as i need a new cooker at some point.

Really struggled to split a few nags for a decent Nap today.

Captain Lars 5.10 and meshardal 4.40 were both on my radar instead will they be my NB bets.

In the end i felt in the 2.50 One For Billy NAP had very reasonable claims even with his big weight.
Report Mat22 September 12, 2018 1:38 PM BST
Nap came 2nd Captain Lars who seems to always have a busy campaign was well backed and followed up with a win.

13.50 Khaadem Nap: Short price Jolly but for good reasons, did lots wrong on debut and still won. if settle's bit better now with that experience behind him should win pure and simple.

3.00 Final Venture NB: Beverly didn't really go to plan as he was tardy away last time. give him one more chance on a track like Donny, has strong claims if putting it all in.

4.20 Snow Falcon E/W : Looks decent bet at 7/1 and caught my eye last time. Should be in the thick of it at the Business end.
Report Pinza September 12, 2018 3:48 PM BST
Euginio 4.40
Top rated, Top Score and Double Spot
Report Mat22 September 12, 2018 4:57 PM BST
Well Done Mr. P with Euginio.
Good to see you hitting the Bullseye again.

My Nap was again a little keen but had plenty in the tank to see off the 2nd and they were well clear of the rest. 3/4 naps in last 4 days bit more like it.

NB Final Venture every chance but clearly a horse to avoid at that level. sights lowered a bit might pick up a race.

E/W Fancy won the Kerry National to round off a good day for the thread. Returned around 6/1 sp or 8.4 on BF. Was much bettered placed today then at Galway and was out by himself in the last couple of Furlongs long enough. Jockey reported he was idling and had still some left to give.

Good Day Cool
Report Pinza September 13, 2018 10:20 PM BST
Well done Mat
keep up the good run
Report Mat22 September 14, 2018 12:19 PM BST
Tx Bud. Will try Cool

2.25 Rumble IntheJungle Nap: Though this is a Very competitive race to Nap something. This pick looks to have a very bright future. Was very impressive at Goodwood and if in the same form or even has improved this Nag will take some stopping. Just hope it gets a clear run.

1.50 NB: Laugh Aloud NB: expect this lady to be a lot fitter today and again in a competitive heat do expect this red hot Yard to pick this race up. Should be a good weekend for Mr.Gosden.
Report Pinza September 14, 2018 2:42 PM BST
VENEDEGAR 3.25 sand

BUFFALO RIVER 4.40 Don
Report Pinza September 15, 2018 11:26 AM BST
Hopeless yesterday

Going to Chester today
1.30 WILD ERIC
2.05 PROJECT BLUEBOOK
2.40 BLAKENEY POINT
3.15 DEPUTISE
3.55 BOSSIPOP
4.30 MICKEY
5.05 AL DESTROOR
Report Mat22 September 15, 2018 11:49 AM BST
Likewise hopeless.
Nap Rumble messed up the start and ran a stinker and finished stone last.
NB no good either.

3.00 Too Darn Hot 5.25 Alpha Centauri 5.50 Sancta Simona NAP: The Treble pays around 13/8 BOG All have Stand out claims and its should be merely a formality.

6.35 Roaring Lion Nb: Hard to desert this fella as he's been good to me the last couple of runs and this is his optimum distance. 10/11 correct price.

1.50 Holmeswood E/W: caught the eye last time when finishing strongly at the death and if he backs that up his turn to the winners enclosure must be imminent.

G.L. Mr.P at Chester!
Report Pinza September 17, 2018 2:10 PM BST
No luck there Mat
Should have bet stop at a winner (ha)

Some studying this morning
3.10 Brighton TAISINGYEH
3.40 Brighton FREEBE ROCKS and previous winner of this type of race LIVE DANGEROUS
4.10 KING CRIMSON
5.40 YOGIYOGI etc
Report Mat22 September 17, 2018 7:27 PM BST
Roaring Lion and Too Darn Hot were impressive at the weekend.

7.30 Rippling Waters Nap
8.00 Decoration Of War NB
Report Mat22 September 18, 2018 1:42 PM BST
Rippling Waters done it well enough the drift in the market was a slight concern but extra cash when it works out. unlike the NB Decoration of War only second after being well hammered in the market.  A clear reminder the market is not always pointing the punter in the right direction.

7.30 Enbihaar Nap: With normal improvement this horse should be up to winning this event. Short enough in the market after plenty of money for it, but does stand out and could be different gravy to this lot.

5.00 Hint Of Grey NB: The key to this Grey's chances are the Trip and hopefully a decent pace which is not always the case at Lingers. if they do go a good clip every chance today.
Report Deltâ September 18, 2018 2:53 PM BST
did you see my thread for you yesterday Pinza?
Report Mat22 September 18, 2018 11:13 PM BST
Another winning Nap today, was smashed up too and ended up odds on in the end. She won pretty easy too with the 1st two pulling well clear. The Nb was not so good, think the Birthday boy already had his winners at Lingfield earlier in the afternoon.
Report Mat22 September 19, 2018 5:10 PM BST
5.10 Encore D'or Nap: should be able to take care of this lot who find it hard to win races.
6.30 Colfer Me NB: Josephs stable in blistering form and should be another one heading to the winners enclosure with this unexposed nag.
Report Mat22 September 19, 2018 7:27 PM BST
Encore D'or bangs in another winning Nap and keeps of late the good run of naps going. For a 5f sprint won easy enough and in this grade will win more.
Nb no good though.
Report Mat22 September 21, 2018 1:40 PM BST
1.45 Mawsool Nap
2.20 Infrastructure NB
4.10 Dalton E/W
Report Pinza September 21, 2018 1:46 PM BST
Been away for a few day's Mat and Delta
Need to go back through the papers for results but seems you have been doing well.

Just finished going through todays card

3.55 Mjjack Newby
6.20 British Art 6.20 Newc
Report Mat22 September 22, 2018 2:18 PM BST
Yes bit of improved performances on the Nap's.
Not so good yesterday.

2.20 Mirage Dancer Nap
3.30 Equilateral
3.50 Son Of Rest E/W
Report Pinza September 22, 2018 2:45 PM BST
Amandine 3.20 Nmkt
El Astronaute 3.30
Report Mat22 September 22, 2018 5:16 PM BST
Nap Beat by that extra penalty he was carrying. Winner Young rascal stayed on strongly.

E/W Tip Son Of Rest ran a great race just shame Baron Bolt spoiled the party. in real time i thought i been chinned. Photo betting showed in the replay had a squeak of getting back up. Anyway nice to pick up some dosh there.

Mr. P Tip Amandine came there strongly with Spencer only to find very little. unlucky there Mr.P traded as low as 1.06 i think so hope u traded out.
Report Mat22 September 23, 2018 2:39 PM BST
3.40 Veneer of charm Nap
4.45 Abbey Magic NB
3.10 Hernandoshideaway E/W
Report Mat22 September 23, 2018 5:29 PM BST
Abbey Magic only winner today and came to the Rescue. Made all and hacked up is all i need to say about this race.
Report Pinza September 24, 2018 12:09 PM BST
Picked Hamilton today for data pointers.

1.30 Friendly Advice (EW). Dalgleish has had a previous winner in this type of race at the track and has put Joe Fanning up
The danger is Happy Power and Andrew Balding is well in form.

2.00 Avenue Of Stars and Ancient  Astronaut could fight it out

3.00 Previous races have been won by horses that were not in the frame on last run.  Highwayman  and Invincible are my picks

4.00 Rampant Lion  and  Why We Dream 

4.30 Jacobs Pillow and Hot Hannah
Report Mat22 September 25, 2018 11:09 AM BST
Wd With Rampant Lion Yesterday. Shame Highwayman didn't oblige at those big odds.
Keep The Faith.

Thought At Lingers SDS could well bang in a double in the first two races.
Both rides have clear claims.

1.30 Goodwood Showman Nap.
2.00 Living Legend Nb
Report Mat22 September 25, 2018 2:21 PM BST
The NB to the rescue after after being very well backed and given a much better ride then The Jockey did in the previous race imo. Made all As Johnston horses tough to pass.

Nap Clearly not been given the most effect ride and thats being kind, Pity as could of been a decent midweek double. Defo more wins in showman given a better ride.
Report Pinza September 29, 2018 1:41 PM BST
Chester Bets
2.35 Intransigent
3.45 Hollydaze
4.55 Fresh terms
5.30 Dagueneau
Report Mat22 October 2, 2018 3:15 PM BST
Had a few days off and had another small break away catching up with old friends, the liver and kidneys need a break now he he, though did keep an eye on the Saturday at Newmarket.

SDS on Prety Pollyanna was very negative after jumping off so well, imo think she would have been tough to pass given the same ride at France recently.
Ten Sovereigns looks very special and still ran a bit green once challenged. he could be the next Stravinski or Mozart for the stable. Not 2000G horse for me.

Keep the Faith Mr. P we all go through those patches where winners become like gold dust and yo have a bout of 2nd itus.

15.20 Eminense NaP: Stable and jockey in Blistering form and O'Brien's improve a huge chunk from 1st to 2nd run. Well supported today must have serious claims.

21.15 VJday Nb: caught the eye last time and with a clear run should be there at the finish. Acrux was given very poor ride last time and be no surprise if in the mix but up in grade though.
Report Pinza October 2, 2018 10:02 PM BST
Good luck with VJday Mat
(I see the other is Irish racing)

Working on a few things at moment.
Looking forward to AW racing as less work to input.
Report Mat22 October 2, 2018 11:37 PM BST
Tx Mr. P but no good. Vjday came storming on the outside when the lollypop stick came to soon.
As or the Irish Nap O'brien wins it with his other one. Stable on form just hard to know if its Ryan's ,Seamie's or his sons turn.
Report Pinza October 3, 2018 3:13 PM BST
TOP Score (Hcp's)

Nott 3.35 Belated Breath
Nott 4.10 Lyrica's Lion
Nott 4.40 Burn Some Dust
Nott 5.15 Captain lars

Salis 4.20 Beyond Equal
Salis 4.55 Rogue
Salis 5.25 Madame Bounty

Newc 5.30 Melinoe
newc 6.00 War Department
NEWC 7.30 Eternal Destiny
Newc 8.00 Duke Cosimo
Newc 8.30 Another Angel
Report Mat22 October 3, 2018 4:36 PM BST
16.45 True Self Nap: Stands out, should be very difficult to beat.
18.00 War Department NB: Loves it here should give another good account and respected here.
Report Mat22 October 3, 2018 6:09 PM BST
BOOOOOOOM!!!!

NAP: True self Really did stand out and slaughter them and won like a 1/10 shot! take those shorties like that every day Cool
NB: War Department was tanking along in last and made his move and done it quite snuggly in the end Laugh
Nice Double.

The Thread back to normal service Mr.P already banged in 4 winners as far as i can see with still the rest of the card at Newcastle to come!
Good to See you on form today Mr.P Cool
Report Pinza October 4, 2018 10:22 AM BST
5 winners yesterday from 12 picks

best to stop at a winner on each track, or after two winners per track.
Also best to ignore 7y0 & upwards (Chelmford 5 wins from 46 oldies). (LINGA 9 wins from 44 oldies.)

Todays Top Score (Hcp's)

CHELM    34451     Rampant Lion 9 (M Johnston) NAP (I liked this one when it won 10 days ago)
CHELM    66613     Contingency Fee 11 (P S Mcentee)
CHELM    85x32     Squire 3 (M J Attwater)
CHELM    33045     Compas Scoobie 4 (S C Williams)
CHELM    30x52     Spirit Of Zebedee 10 (J J Quinn)
LINGA    74521     Arctic Sea 10 (Paul Cole)
LINGA    x04x1     Silver Swift 3 (A M Balding) (not today compared to past fillies races)
LINGA    77731     Bamako Du Chatelet 3 (Ian Williams)
LINGA    22313     Twister 4 (Sir Mark Prescott)
LINGA    43402     Prominna 7 (Tony Carroll)
Report Mat22 October 4, 2018 11:35 AM BST
Gaudi
Attainment
Templehills
Shush
4HS Acca Nap

Arc Draw out and with The promising filly Sea Of Class out in stall 15 its just a point and shoot job for me with another exceptionally filly Enable to give Frankie Another Arc Winner. Capri at around 40/1 E/W with Corals also makes some appeal, way to big for that combo.
Report Mat22 October 4, 2018 4:58 PM BST
Another 4 winners Banged on here as the Nap acca obliges Cool
Nice to add To yesterdays performance.
Bank manager will be happy and plenty of fire power ahead of Arc Weekend.

G.L. Mr.P with your Nap Rampant Lion.
Report madhatters October 4, 2018 7:36 PM BST
On a roll both Grin
Report Pinza October 5, 2018 10:05 AM BST
Well done Matt

Bamako Du Chatelet at 12/1 was nice, followed by Prominna at 9/2

Todays are all races - (yesterday would have been a fantastic day if used all)
                                        Differ  Age
x2711     Game Player 4 (Roger Varian)    1+    3 
23x22     Blue Mist 1 (R Charlton)    2+    3 
1x10x     Tabdeed 7 (Owen Burrows)    3+    3 
23222     Austrian School 3 (M Johnston)    5+    3 
532x1     African Jazz 6 (C Appleby)    3+    3 
91265     Cliffs Of Capri 1 (Jamie Osborne)2+    4 
56214     Showmethewayavrilo 3 (M S Saunders)15-    5 
3281x     Masquerade Bling 5 (N P Mulholland)17-    4 
85x61     Two Seas 4 (George Peckham)    4-    3 
55     Seven For A Pound 8 (R A Fahey)    2-    2 
3361     Fox Power 9 (Richard Hannon Jr)    1+    2 
5x815     Great Beyond 3 (R Charlton)    3-    3 
x1541     Barnaby Brook 2 (D Mccain Jnr)    1-    8 
47843     Mrs Burbidge 11 (N P Mulholland)13-    8 
45111     Hard Taskmaster 5 (J Tate)    1+    2 
82273     Oskemen 7 (Archie Watson)    7-    3 
Report Mat22 October 5, 2018 2:45 PM BST
Likewise Mr.P some great picks at decent prices.
keep it up.

15.00 Tabdeed Nap
Report Mat22 October 5, 2018 3:08 PM BST
Boom!
He's Pretty good that Mattie! Laugh
Thats me done for the day im of for a few drinks.

Well backed and had plenty in hand. see that going in again.
Report Pinza October 6, 2018 8:48 AM BST
Yesterday

Good day at Ascot (3 winners and all placed)  and poor day at Wolver apart from nice place on Mrs Burbridge 16/1
The difference score with plus (+) all placed

Ascot
2nd 9/2    x2711     Game Player 4 (Roger Varian)    1+     
won 9/4fv  23x22     Blue Mist 1 (R Charlton)    2+     
won 6/4 fv 1x10x     Tabdeed 7 (Owen Burrows)    3+   
3rd 11/2   23222     Austrian School 3 (M Johnston)    5+   
3rd 4/1    532x1     African Jazz 6 (C Appleby)    3+    3
won 9/4 fv 91265     Cliffs Of Capri 1 (Jamie Osborne)2+     

Wolver
3rd 8/1    56214     Showmethewayavrilo 3 (M S Saunders)15-     
unpl       3281x     Masquerade Bling 5 (N P Mulholland)17-     
unpl 85x61     Two Seas 4 (George Peckham)    4-     
unpl 55     Seven For A Pound 8 (R A Fahey)    2-     
3rd 11/8 fv 3361     Fox Power 9 (Richard Hannon Jr)    1+     
unpl       5x815     Great Beyond 3 (R Charlton)    3-     
unpl      x1541     Barnaby Brook 2 (D Mccain Jnr)    1-     
2nd 16/1  47843     Mrs Burbidge 11 (N P Mulholland)13-     
won 1/1 fv 45111     Hard Taskmaster 5 (J Tate)    1+     
unpl     82273     Oskemen 7 (Archie Watson)    7-
Report Pinza October 6, 2018 1:53 PM BST
Todays runners with top score and plus score          plus    age

ASCOT    A list    5.0    Muthmir 2 (W J Haggas)            2+    8 
ASCOT    G3    12.0    First Eleven 1 (John Gosden)    1+    3 
ASCOT    G3    6.0    Limato 2 (H Candy)            15+    6 
ASCOT    A list fill    7.0    Eirene 13 (D K Ivory)    2+    3 
ASCOT    CH    5.0    Mountain Peak 2 (Ed Walker)    3+    3 
NMKT    BH fill    6.0    Fille De Reve 10 (Ed Walker)    4+    3 
NMKT    2 Dnov    8.0    Turgenev 12 (John Gosden)    2+    2 
NMKT    G1 fill    8.0    Laurens 9 (K R Burke)       11+    3 
NMKT    BH fill    8.0    Move Swiftly 4 (W J Haggas)    6+    3 
NMKT    BH fill    10.0    Dynamic 10 (W J Haggas)            4+    4 
NMKT    BH fill    12.0    Naqaawa 6 (Owen Burrows)    1+    3 
REDC    2 Dnov    7.0    Production 12 (R Hannon Jr)    1+    2 
REDC    A List    7.0    Tabarrak 6 (Richard Hannon Jr)    7+    5 
REDC    BH    8.0    Dawaaleeb 3 (J L Eyre)            3+    4 
REDC    BH    8.0    Knighted 10 (K A Ryan)      4+    3 
REDC    DH    10.0    Bollin Joan 9 (T D Easterby)    1+    3 
REDC    DH    5.0    Zig Zag Zyggy 7 (R J Osborne)    1+    3 
WOLV    DH fill    9.0    Regina Pacis 1 (R Charlton)    3+    3 
Report Mat22 October 7, 2018 11:31 AM BST
ARC DAY!

Lots of ammo to go to War with After hitting plenty of winners lately. Going for a couple of obvious ones today but do think these two picks stand out if they bring their A1 Game. like a couple others too on the card. there is also a race at Tipperary that is of interest too, so lots to get stuck into.
Also worth checking out is the PMU odds as sometimes there is great value to be had.

3.05 Enable NAP: ENABLE Is very hard to get away from, she just looks bombproof to me. Great Draw, the going is perfect, the right man on board who has won the race many times and the stable is in red hot form. Should win pure and simple!

4.25 Battaash NB: Horse clearly doesn't like the air at York and now having had a little break and saved for this race in France where he sluished up last year albeit at Chantilly now with 2/1 knocking about is a bet for me and has outstanding claims.
Report Mat22 October 7, 2018 4:54 PM BST
Another Nap Landed. she was a bit fresh early on but Frankie got the job done and thats all that matters Laugh
as for the 2nd Sea Of Class been banging on about her and Lah tid dar all season on here and she ran a stormer from a difficult draw.

Battaash stops the winning run of 9 winning horses on the trot on this thread. broke out well had every chance but seem to run out of petrol after 4f. maybe he's not quite the horse he was last year.

Another great days racing in France and cheering on Polydream at around 7/4 in the last Group 1 of the day in Paris.
Report Pinza October 8, 2018 12:04 PM BST
Well done Mat. You do well with top class races.
Not my scene away from GB (as you know) Had a day off after a disappointing Ascot.
Report Mat22 October 8, 2018 4:52 PM BST
Tx Mr.P Yes do like Group racing as find the form is a bit more consistent.

4.55 Lillington Nap: looked good at Newton Abbot and should follow up.
Report Mat22 October 8, 2018 5:07 PM BST
Boom Lillington Bolts up!
shame Battaash let me down yesterday would of been 10 out of 10 nags. have to be happy with 9/10 Cool
Anyway im back in blistering form! thats me done for the day, 1 big bet cash out off for a few drinks.
Report Mat22 October 9, 2018 5:56 PM BST
19.45 Zamjar Nap: Stable in form plus a CD winner which always abodes well here.
Report Mat22 October 12, 2018 6:32 AM BST
3.00 Limato Nap: Clear Claims as long as the ground remains good or better. What we dont want is any rain or soft in the description.
1.50 True Mason NB: Stable in great form and another one with great claims back at the minimum.
Report Mat22 October 12, 2018 3:08 PM BST
Boom! Nap Limato had perfect conditions with fast ground!
Traveled like a good un and againts this lot its kerchinnng!!! Cool

As For NB nothing would of beat that Sergei Horse who showed a great turn of foot and was different Class!
Great ride too as he just switched him and just hacked up!
Report Mat22 October 13, 2018 2:02 PM BST
2.25 Persian King 3.00 Too Darn Hot NAP Double
Best Fabre Horse 2y according to connections and Gosden made no secrets about his Dewhurst Fav.

2.05 Mountain Angel NB
Very consistent and will be there with a big shout!

3.15 AL Qahwa E/W/
If jumps out with them should be coming late and hard at the BiZ end.

3.40 Stratum E/W
R.Winston doesn't make another horlics of it like last time should be well there at the finish.
Report Mat22 October 13, 2018 4:21 PM BST
Mattie Bangs in another Nap Cool

Persian King looks very exciting and clearly still not the finished the article. think the form could be good as he and the other unexposed O'Brien horse Magna Grecia pulled well clear of the rest. time will tell but do think those two horses will be worth following next year.

As for the 2nd Leg of the Nap Double Too Darn Hot was simply awesome! Must have some engine as it was not plain sailing yet coming out of the dip he burst clear of the rest and done job. Frankie n Gosden are certainly helping my bank account and keep coming up with the goods, happy Days!

As for the 2 E/W tips do think there is a big race in Stratum at some point and will keep following him. traveled well but went out like a light, bit keen according to Willie Mullins.
Bit of after timing did have a little also on Low Sun He He He after i heard Ruby n Kevin Blake on Itv fancy him.

Off for a few sherbets n jin jin to Frankie and John roll on next weekend!
Report Mat22 October 14, 2018 1:32 PM BST
Going for another Nap Double

13.35 Western Frontier n 13.50 Getareason
Both have serious claims.
Report Mat22 October 14, 2018 2:18 PM BST
hmmmmm
Western Frontier already looks like it needs a lot further albeit it was second but the winner hacked up n showed a smart turn of foot.
As for getareason clearly not of one Of Mullins highlights and he was disappointing today on Ruby's come back ride.

2.25 Light of My Life NB: Looks a worthy Fav and always respect when the money comes for Edward o'Grady albeit a couple of non runners to add.
Report Pinza October 17, 2018 4:19 PM BST
Back from Coach Trip break
At a quick glance Mat seems to be on form.

Just catching up on data.
Report Pinza October 22, 2018 9:33 AM BST
The 3 system

2.10 Windsor SWISS PRIDE
2.30 Pont USAIN BOAT
3.30 Pont I'LL HAVE ANOTHER
4.30 Pont LADY ANNALEE
5.10 Winds BLUFF CRAG
5.40 Kemp BROUGHTON EXCELS

Top Score Method
Pontefract 22nd Oct - 15:30  I'll Have Another   
Pontefract 22nd Oct - 15:00  Deja 
Pontefract 22nd Oct - 16:00  Imaginative
Pontefract 22nd Oct - 16:30  Lady Annalee 
Windsor 22nd Oct - 13:40  The Golden Cue 
Windsor 22nd Oct - 14:10  Swiss Pride
Report Pinza October 23, 2018 2:29 PM BST
just one winner yesterdayCry

Moving on with another system now

looking at 3pm race at Yarmouth the fav Nashirah could be a decent lay ( currently odds on)
placed 3rd on previous run has a very low win rate in this race - especially at 5 & 6 furlongs
Report Pinza October 23, 2018 2:58 PM BST
Newcastle 23rd Oct - 17:10 Backing: Swansway @ SP
Newcastle 23rd Oct - 17:45 Backing: Pure Shores @ SP
Yarmouth 23rd Oct - 17:00 Backing: Plucky Dip @ SP
Yarmouth 23rd Oct - 15:00 Backing: Handmaiden @ SP
Kempton 23rd Oct - 18:40 Backing: Coachella @ SP
Report sadlers October 23, 2018 5:25 PM BST
pinza have you sunk Pure Shores looking at those selections?
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now