Forums

Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
BigField
13 Jan 18 21:17
| Topic/replies: 1,746 | Blogger: BigField's blog
Anyone else find that as soon as they give up on a horse it manages to win?!

Happened on the flat with Hoof It fairly recently, followed that one off Mt Everest and even down into the Mariana Trench, then as soon as I leave the horse along it gets smashed in for some big field handicap and won nicely, typical
Share |
Show More
Report cosmik debris January 13, 2018 9:29 PM GMT
The guaranteed strong gallup played right into its hands. The world and his wife at Leafy were on it. Same applies to Betsalottie in the second division.
Report saddo January 13, 2018 9:36 PM GMT
Unlucky there BigField, but why drop it after the last run? Seemed a bit unlucky to me and I notebooked it.
Report BigField January 13, 2018 9:39 PM GMT
really? I bet on the last run but was busy at work when the race went off, from what I saw though it was held up and just didn't have the cruising speed to get up there on the bridle and didn't have the pace once being ridden to catch up with those in front so just put the horse down as one that hasn't improved since its injury. Never watched that last run at Sandown again though just assumed what I saw briefly was to be taken on face value, what happened in that race that made you notebook it?
Report cosmik debris January 13, 2018 9:45 PM GMT
Whoops, ignore my post, i've got the wrong end of the stick!
Report onlooker January 13, 2018 10:15 PM GMT
- there is another thread lower down.

Same horse - same theme  'as soon as give up'  by Whippin Picc

started as soon as they past the post.
Report BigField January 13, 2018 10:24 PM GMT
cheers didn't see that, well done for backing it
Report saddo January 13, 2018 10:51 PM GMT
Travelled best 3f out the last run and would've gone very close with a clear run 1/2 furlong out, snatched up and finished with something in the tank.
Report BigField January 13, 2018 10:56 PM GMT
well I must have been watching someone on the cameras 1/2 furlong out at Sandown because I never saw that haha
Report saddo January 13, 2018 11:12 PM GMT
I think I am like cosmik debris. I'm on about Karam Albaari, last run was at lingers.
Report BigField January 13, 2018 11:15 PM GMT
bloody stoners :D
Report saddo January 13, 2018 11:25 PM GMT
Blush. I just looked up Jenkins, I don't follow jumps.
Report BigField January 13, 2018 11:28 PM GMT
Well then you'll know all about my Hoof It pains then haha, can't believe they brought that horse back to win that handicap after so long.

And just read that Karam Albaari form, can't believe I missed that today, usually love an unlucky loser LTO and 9/2 seems a gift! Probably 6s on here or so
Report saddo January 13, 2018 11:36 PM GMT
It's a bugger. I've noticed a few of my last bunch of deletions scoot in on the a.w lately.
Report Ibrahima Sonko January 14, 2018 10:28 AM GMT
I thought he had been running for the COral cup all season, I suppose he will still have an ideal weight of 145 ish, though he raced against an average field yesterday and really should only go up 4lbs imo.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now