Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
aec
13 Jan 18 19:28
| Topic/replies: 743 | Blogger: aec's blog
.........forgive me if this is old news but it is now not even a Baldy shop (as it was). Shut and no occupier.  Used to love that place. All the owners and trainers would come in to watch the off meetings as it was on a direct route to/from the paddock. Cheltenham's was always great as well but this was my favourite. God knows what they'll do with it now. Newbury was the other great one. A haven from the drunkards. Few places now on Grade 1 racecourses to watch off meetings with those who aren't sizzled.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View the old tote credit office at...
Show More
Report aec January 13, 2018 7:29 PM GMT
sozzled
Report minardi January 13, 2018 8:08 PM GMT
The one at Market Rasen was turned into Pizzaria - which has since closed. The tote itself is a shadow of its former self.
Report onlooker January 13, 2018 8:22 PM GMT
BaldFred is pulling out of all his outlets on Racecourses - except for Ascot and Chelmsford (which course he owns) - along with race sponsorship  - as many Racecourses are to set-up their OWN 'TOTE', same as the current Chesterbet and Riponbet - when BaldFred's Tote LICENCE EXPIRES in July.
Report Capt__F January 13, 2018 9:22 PM GMT
taunton ?
Report BigField January 13, 2018 9:43 PM GMT
cant remember if it was at Cheltenham or sandown but me and my mate were betting on virtual football a year or so ago during the break between races at the track lol
Report Big Boss January 14, 2018 12:08 PM GMT
Bald Coont has fecked it all up, driven the Tote into the ground, now pointless as a betting medium and withdrawal of offices from racecourses the final nail in the coffin
Report foxy January 14, 2018 12:12 PM GMT
it was open at the christmas meeting.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now