Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
mecca
08 Jan 18 17:08
| Topic/replies: 5,202 | Blogger: mecca's blog
Please come back with your guesses, Ryan ... My bank manager is wondering what the hell is going on
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View What's happened to RyanWe ??
Show More
Report GEORGE.B January 8, 2018 11:46 PM GMT
mecca, Ryan posted his 'new address' on the guesses thread, and there was me thinking you hung on his every word!

I presume a number of people on here could have told you where he can now be found but after 6 hours of your thread being up, no-one wants to help you out, talk about a bunch of mercenaries, eh? Laugh
Report guernseyw January 9, 2018 9:20 AM GMT
Ryan's write up even better , been in profit every month since he's been there
Report salmon spray January 9, 2018 10:06 AM GMT
I do hope he's not gone to Tw@tter.
Report mecca January 9, 2018 10:56 AM GMT
Cheers fellas, I'll scroll through the thread and find his new address (whatever that means).

I wondered what had happened to him. Glad to hear that he is still doing well
Report Cork Langer January 9, 2018 11:28 AM GMT
Apologies Mecca, hadn't seen your post, below is the information you require.

RyanWe • July 26, 2017 2:44 PM BST
If any outsiders or ex-thread people would care to share any thoughts to me in a pm or email (ryanwe22@gmail.com) - then I would appreciate that, thank you.
Report mecca January 9, 2018 11:32 AM GMT
Thank you CL.... Much appreciated
Report GEORGE.B January 9, 2018 10:51 PM GMT
Actually, if you just want his selections and not to stalk the fella, then this is what you require mecca:

https://www.olbg.com/tipster/index.php?id=472892
Report Cork Langer January 9, 2018 10:57 PM GMT
How can it be assessed or seen as stalking when the guy he wants to get in touch with has posted his own contact details on a public forum, a poor choice of phrase on your part George B....
Report GEORGE.B January 9, 2018 11:21 PM GMT
The opening post suggested the OP just wanted Ryan's 'guesses', not to contact him, in which case I would the suggest all that was required was the link Ryan posted himself sometime AFTER July.

Whatever, I'm not one for given out people's personal e-mail addresses, even if they had posted it themselves some months earlier. Besides, on the website where Ryan now posts his picks, it seems there is an option to message him should anyone care to do so.
Report Cork Langer January 10, 2018 12:09 AM GMT
As I said a poor choice of phrase, you suggested mecca look for the address after making a point of saying no one could be bothered to help him after six hours, when it is provided, you then go out of your way, much later, to research and produce the information you envisaged he originally needed.
In addition you then feel the need to make a comment about stalking and the reproduction of someone's email address as if it is a secret squirrel job, using "whatever" and "besides" to make your points, most peculiar and out of character behaviour given the context of the thread
Report GEORGE.B January 10, 2018 12:16 AM GMT
Wrong again Langer, I did not say people could "no one could be bothered", I jested that people wanted to keep the address to themselves for 'mercenary' reasons.

Not to worry though as it's pretty obvious you don't read things properly or you would have known the olbg link would have been the obvious one to post given that is where Ryan is currently posting his selections, you plonker.
Report Cork Langer January 10, 2018 12:30 AM GMT
Jesting indeed, stalk, whatever and besides would suggest otherwise, but have it your way, and for future reference it is Cork Sir or Mr Langer to you.....!
Report GEORGE.B January 10, 2018 12:34 AM GMT
No worries Langer, people who took the time to read Ryan's thread were aware of the olbg link, even if it had passed you by.
Report Cork Langer January 10, 2018 1:17 AM GMT
Seems mecca overlooked it as well, so I wasn't alone it would appear, it is a shame you didn't feel at liberty to share your knowledge in your first post, as such an avid reader of ryans thread, you would no doubt of had it memorised, and could have saved us from tonights exchange of posts...!
Report mecca January 10, 2018 11:08 AM GMT
Thanks George, I will have a look. Rest assured, I am no stalker.....

Just a mug punter on a long losing run. Had some successes backing Ryan's ''guesses'' last year and was wondering what had happened to him, as the some guesses thread is still there.
Report GEORGE.B January 10, 2018 11:16 AM GMT
You're welcome, mecca. Good luck if you follow Ryan in today.
Report saddo January 10, 2018 12:13 PM GMT
Just had a look at that site George, do they make their own prices up?
Report GEORGE.B January 10, 2018 12:39 PM GMT
I'm not sure tbh, saddo. Presume Ryan has a following so anything he tips will shorten.
Report Pinza January 10, 2018 1:04 PM GMT
HIS post has been hijacked, that's probably why he moved on.
Seems we have lost a good post.
All we get now are long price tips that rarely win, and a heck of a lot of horses that have transferred stables.

A good post has been ruined.Cry
Report Cork Langer January 10, 2018 1:47 PM GMT
If you are referring to the "some guesses" thread Pin rather than an individual post, think you need to revisit it.

Ryan said on several occasions he was disappointed with the lack of feedback or discussion provoked by his posts and welcomed contributions from others whether they were profitable or not.

The switchers was a vital piece of data in both his and others eyes, though your own thought was that it was surplus to requirement which you expressed as a view but were democratically outvoted by others asking for it to be continued, hence it has.

In Ryan's self-chosen absence a few have continued to post, I can see nothing wrong with that, it at least keeps the thread current and you have the choice whether to read it or not, perhaps Ryan will choose to return at some stage in the future, who can say.

You have various alternative avenues open to you, posted above, to find out from Ryan himself, perhaps it would be worthwhile you taking the time to contact him and ask him for his own view on the matter.
Report Pinza January 11, 2018 7:31 PM GMT
Cork Langer
I accept what you say and know you were a well respected member of the Some Guesses post.
I did raise the issue of the numbers of switchers posted, and as I recall there were three supporters of the switchers.
The switchers have, to my knowledge, have never been subject to their winners and losers, like you used to do with the tips.
So the value is unknown.

As I already keep a large volume of data and update daily I do not have the time or inclination for switchers.
Report madhatters January 12, 2018 9:04 PM GMT
From what phs & myself came up with there was no value in the switchers as a whole
Breaking down by codes etc proved nowt either
Just a point of interest for others to pick out a fancy maybe
Report Pinza January 13, 2018 11:46 AM GMT
Thanks
Mostly it is difficult to get a line on races.

THE SELLER at LINGA 12.15pm today

SPOT    RATING    p2score    POS    assist    TAB    form    HORSE and draw    DIFF    AGE    SEX
en    1        WON    1w    2     89018     Hard To Handel 1    10-    4     G 
E F    1        won    1w    1     51525     Fast Play 7    6-    5     M 
M    1        won    3    4     38347     Luv U Whatever 6    9-    7     G 
mn            won    p4    3     x7244     Bertie Moon 6    17-    7     G 
M*en F    2    SF    s    p2    1     83242     Every Chance 1    3-    5     G 
    4        s    p3    2     57x33     Awesome Rock 5    40-    9     G 
Emn      1    F    s    #    3     x5x96     Fanoulpifer 2    4-    7     G 
Report PHS January 21, 2018 3:35 PM GMT

Jan 10, 2018 -- 1:04PM, Pinza wrote:

HIS post has been hijacked, that's probably why he moved on.Seems we have lost a good post.All we get now are long price tips that rarely win, and a heck of a lot of horses that have transferred stables.A good post has been ruined.

What were you saying Pinza? Looked in lately?

Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now