Forums

Horse Racing

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MayoMan
12 Nov 17 14:52
| Topic/replies: 1,300 | Blogger: MayoMan's blog
Looks like it did a hell of a lot more schooling than Bacardys - out in front - never looked back
Share |

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 20
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 12 Nov 17 14:53
Looked very smart that did.
By:
flukes
When: 12 Nov 17 14:56
Probably didn't beat much but jumping was electric
By:
basilbrush
When: 12 Nov 17 16:33
Exciting prospect, odds of 16/1 for the Arkle looked enticing until the idiot in the ATR studio opened his big mouth and all the bookies immediately shortened the horse dramatically. Why cant these so called experts in the ATR studio keep their stupid mouths shut until punters have had the chance to get a bet on. VVankers.
By:
penzance
When: 12 Nov 17 16:39
8 & 10s now.
By:
basilbrush
When: 12 Nov 17 16:42
Yep, dont fancy taking around half the odds just because the idiot in the studio pointed out to the world that the horse was massively overpriced. Like I said, I was very impressed with the horse today, looked a natural and had plenty left in the tank. Would have had a sensible bet at the 16,s, really annoyed with the imbecile in the ATR studio.
By:
Angela Rebecchi
When: 12 Nov 17 17:00
Bookies only take 5ers for such bets so 16/1 is really always a mythical price. Market settling at 11s on the exchange so if you want any sort of 3 figure bet that's your best option.
By:
workrider
When: 12 Nov 17 18:10
I was there today and I can telling you that was impressive,the way he quickened between the last two was immense. Its many years since I saw a novice jump as quick and clean as that at Navan..
By:
jimeen
When: 12 Nov 17 19:06
You mustn't have been there when Vautour Douvan and Min all won the same race equally impressively. And all within the last 4 years. You obviously aren't a regular racegoer, and also you do not have to attend a meeting to have an opinion. A two year old child could tell it was very impressive.
By:
Cherrykino
When: 12 Nov 17 19:26
Workrider -being there was great 20 years before Attheraces and sky plus and the ability to replay a race 1000 times and read the views of 1000 cranks on Twitter.Would you consider yourself to be an attention seeker?.
By:
hulk23
When: 12 Nov 17 20:19
get a fiver on at 16's, then get an email informing you no further business will be accepted. 

simon says price sensitive shrewdies will not be tolerated ..
By:
workrider
When: 12 Nov 17 20:57
Jimeen have a look at Min and tell me he jumped as well as Footpad today...Cherry, nothing beats seeing horseracing in the flesh,you should try it sometime,you might even get to see the mud flying.
By:
easygold
When: 12 Nov 17 21:53
Good to soft??, would like to see soft all over before I could get involved. The speed horses could catch him out down the hill.
By:
impossible123
When: 13 Nov 17 11:49
Indeed, Footpad was very impressive and looked a natural jumper too. If he goes the Arkle route he'd meet Petite Mouchoir who was also impressive in his chasing debut who had better hurdle form over two miles, I believe. But with many of Mullins' charges they do tend to have more than one entry for the Cheltenham Festival though.
By:
differentdrum
When: 14 Nov 17 18:56
The way this has continued to be backed you wouldn't have thought there was much point running the Arkle.

Anyone got any stats for Jacob at the Festival?
By:
impossible123
When: 14 Nov 17 20:59
6/1 here to win any race at Cheltenham next year.
By:
foxy
When: 14 Nov 17 21:36
cherrykino

if i thought watching racing on the tv was the equal of watching it live i would keep it to myself.
By:
workrider
When: 14 Nov 17 22:29
Foxy,I'm off once again to your fav track tomorrow...GrinGrin
By:
foxy
When: 14 Nov 17 22:40
very good card workrider in particular the maiden hurdle .
By:
workrider
When: 14 Nov 17 23:09
Yes Foxy,tricky enough card as well I might add,heading to Arundel on the 24th for 3 days,a good friend of mine died there this week. One of the nicest human beings I ever had the pleasure to meet,a fine upstanding Englishman who took no nonsense but was quick to sing one praise's may he R.I.P.
By:
foxy
When: 15 Nov 17 05:56
sorry to hear that workrider hope everything goes as well as they can in these situations.

whilst there if you get a chance pagham is worth a visit three nice places to eat.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now