Forums

Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
MayoMan
12 Nov 17 14:52
| Topic/replies: 1,300 | Blogger: MayoMan's blog
Looks like it did a hell of a lot more schooling than Bacardys - out in front - never looked back
Share |
Show More
Report Angela Rebecchi November 12, 2017 2:53 PM GMT
Looked very smart that did.
Report flukes November 12, 2017 2:56 PM GMT
Probably didn't beat much but jumping was electric
Report basilbrush November 12, 2017 4:33 PM GMT
Exciting prospect, odds of 16/1 for the Arkle looked enticing until the idiot in the ATR studio opened his big mouth and all the bookies immediately shortened the horse dramatically. Why cant these so called experts in the ATR studio keep their stupid mouths shut until punters have had the chance to get a bet on. VVankers.
Report penzance November 12, 2017 4:39 PM GMT
8 & 10s now.
Report basilbrush November 12, 2017 4:42 PM GMT
Yep, dont fancy taking around half the odds just because the idiot in the studio pointed out to the world that the horse was massively overpriced. Like I said, I was very impressed with the horse today, looked a natural and had plenty left in the tank. Would have had a sensible bet at the 16,s, really annoyed with the imbecile in the ATR studio.
Report Angela Rebecchi November 12, 2017 5:00 PM GMT
Bookies only take 5ers for such bets so 16/1 is really always a mythical price. Market settling at 11s on the exchange so if you want any sort of 3 figure bet that's your best option.
Report workrider November 12, 2017 6:10 PM GMT
I was there today and I can telling you that was impressive,the way he quickened between the last two was immense. Its many years since I saw a novice jump as quick and clean as that at Navan..
Report jimeen November 12, 2017 7:06 PM GMT
You mustn't have been there when Vautour Douvan and Min all won the same race equally impressively. And all within the last 4 years. You obviously aren't a regular racegoer, and also you do not have to attend a meeting to have an opinion. A two year old child could tell it was very impressive.
Report Cherrykino November 12, 2017 7:26 PM GMT
Workrider -being there was great 20 years before Attheraces and sky plus and the ability to replay a race 1000 times and read the views of 1000 cranks on Twitter.Would you consider yourself to be an attention seeker?.
Report hulk23 November 12, 2017 8:19 PM GMT
get a fiver on at 16's, then get an email informing you no further business will be accepted. 

simon says price sensitive shrewdies will not be tolerated ..
Report workrider November 12, 2017 8:57 PM GMT
Jimeen have a look at Min and tell me he jumped as well as Footpad today...Cherry, nothing beats seeing horseracing in the flesh,you should try it sometime,you might even get to see the mud flying.
Report easygold November 12, 2017 9:53 PM GMT
Good to soft??, would like to see soft all over before I could get involved. The speed horses could catch him out down the hill.
Report impossible123 November 13, 2017 11:49 AM GMT
Indeed, Footpad was very impressive and looked a natural jumper too. If he goes the Arkle route he'd meet Petite Mouchoir who was also impressive in his chasing debut who had better hurdle form over two miles, I believe. But with many of Mullins' charges they do tend to have more than one entry for the Cheltenham Festival though.
Report differentdrum November 14, 2017 6:56 PM GMT
The way this has continued to be backed you wouldn't have thought there was much point running the Arkle.

Anyone got any stats for Jacob at the Festival?
Report impossible123 November 14, 2017 8:59 PM GMT
6/1 here to win any race at Cheltenham next year.
Report foxy November 14, 2017 9:36 PM GMT
cherrykino

if i thought watching racing on the tv was the equal of watching it live i would keep it to myself.
Report workrider November 14, 2017 10:29 PM GMT
Foxy,I'm off once again to your fav track tomorrow...GrinGrin
Report foxy November 14, 2017 10:40 PM GMT
very good card workrider in particular the maiden hurdle .
Report workrider November 14, 2017 11:09 PM GMT
Yes Foxy,tricky enough card as well I might add,heading to Arundel on the 24th for 3 days,a good friend of mine died there this week. One of the nicest human beings I ever had the pleasure to meet,a fine upstanding Englishman who took no nonsense but was quick to sing one praise's may he R.I.P.
Report foxy November 15, 2017 5:56 AM GMT
sorry to hear that workrider hope everything goes as well as they can in these situations.

whilst there if you get a chance pagham is worth a visit three nice places to eat.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now