Forums

Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Alices
16 Mar 17 20:22
| Topic/replies: 182 | Blogger: Alices's blog
5 out of the last 10 runners pulled up and no winners since at least 2nd March, more than 20 runners, ok it's not easy at the Festival and Fox Norton did come 2nd but he must be a little concerned about his Gold Cup 2.
Share |
Show More
Report timeless March 16, 2017 7:24 PM GMT
so he had a winner just 2 weeks ago, I'd say they are in ok form Crazy
Report holywell March 16, 2017 7:28 PM GMT
Agreed Alices, I've just been looking at the stable form and only two decent runs from his last 20 runners. I am considering backing Cue Card, but, Tizzards form is putting me off.
Report Ramruma March 16, 2017 7:46 PM GMT
Two words: Willie Mullins.

Couldn't buy a winner the first two days; Dowvan flopped at long odds-on; the RUK expert said the string were dull in their coats. Must have been one of those 48-hour viruses. Maybe the Tizzards are under a cloud but the sample size is so small, it's impossible to be sure. What puts me off is that this is Tizzard's B-team: Cue Card should have won the Ryanair and Native River doesn't look good enough.
Report timeless March 16, 2017 7:48 PM GMT
Native River doesn't look good enough

but there is plenty of ifs and buts about other runners too and in an ordinary year, I think it has a solid e/w chance !
Report smartie3 March 16, 2017 8:35 PM GMT
this Cheltenham is all about the stables. Icouldnt back the front two in the Gold Cup if you gave me the money...no hang on..I would do it with your money
Report One Nation March 16, 2017 8:57 PM GMT
2 strides from winning the Champion Chase. If he'd won that would you say he was out of form?
Report dunlaying March 16, 2017 11:25 PM GMT
Fox Norton looks to have run up to his best.
Report Ibrahima Sonko March 16, 2017 11:29 PM GMT
Only had one decent runner this week, Like the above FN ran well.

Smartie sounds like my brother, i could not back mullins with the stable form, me thinking its cheltenham etc, one day this, one day that. i won an awful lot of money by thinking like smartie.
Report differentdrum March 16, 2017 11:36 PM GMT
Not sure why Fox Norton is such a positive. With Douvan out of contention you might have expected Fox Norton to win the race.

As I mentioned on another thread Royal Vacation ran too bad to be true and that was a horse they had been positive about.

I think the race rests between Native River and Sizing John. If Sizing John stays he might have too much class. Empire Of Dirt bombed out of the Irish Gold Cup but Sizing John is not quite so fragile.
Report tictacman1 March 16, 2017 11:41 PM GMT
0 / 23 runs last 14 days....

8 runners friday...
Report bigmart March 17, 2017 12:20 AM GMT
just posted on gold cup thread not looking good

9 out last 27 pu
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now