Forums

Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
bigmart
06 Mar 17 23:43
| Topic/replies: 4,207 | Blogger: bigmart's blog
Martabot  4.50 ex    had a right few quid on this last time really fancy it big time tomoz ! Excited
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View 5 star bet tomoz
Show More
Report chavman March 7, 2017 12:08 AM GMT
how much mart
Report chavman March 7, 2017 12:09 AM GMT
200,500,a grand
Report chavman March 7, 2017 12:10 AM GMT
i wouldnt back a pipe shorty with stolen money
Report bigmart March 7, 2017 7:26 AM GMT
racing post comment

Martabot Running well when unseating before 2 out latest; needs to prove stamina on stiff track
how clueless are some of these so called racing pundits horse will be better over further than this 2m 4f

Sire comment very smart 8-14f colt, brother to Reefscape; top-class sire of jumpers inc. Dynaste and Agrapart
Report bigmart March 7, 2017 7:27 AM GMT
will win by min 10 len here Cool
Report holywell March 7, 2017 7:39 AM GMT
Good luck, why didn't you put your best bet in your three picks on the tipping thread ? Confused
Report DIFERENT GRAVY 12 March 7, 2017 7:49 AM GMT
Coz it's all bollox

Mug punter backs favs/2nd favs mostly....betting shops full of them
Report koikeeper March 7, 2017 8:12 AM GMT
bigmart 07 Mar 17 07:26
racing post comment

Martabot Running well when unseating before 2 out latest; needs to prove stamina on stiff track
how clueless are some of these so called racing pundits horse will be better over further than this 2m 4f

Its only 2m mart
Report Johnny_Mustang March 7, 2017 8:56 AM GMT
Oh dear.
Report REDROB March 7, 2017 8:57 AM GMT
Laugh
Report Magic__Daps March 7, 2017 9:41 AM GMT
Brilliant from the Masia
Report penzance March 7, 2017 11:28 AM GMT
its 2m 4f.
If the jockey plots a
wide course.
Report Callisto-moon March 7, 2017 11:30 AM GMT
Is that the riding plan?
Report chavman March 7, 2017 12:09 PM GMT
maybe if he does a circuit before the race to bring his stamina into it
Report stridingedge March 7, 2017 12:11 PM GMT
If it wins you lot will still all be mugs Laugh NAP
Report GLASGOWCALLING March 7, 2017 12:15 PM GMT
MART-A-BOT. ???
Report Johnny_Mustang March 7, 2017 12:23 PM GMT
Remick will be along soon to back up his, ahem, 'mate' Mart along the lines of:

"ignore the begrudgers Martin, this lot couldn't tip themselves out of bed in the morning, especially that flukes and johnny and magic. Everyone knows 2m is the same as 2m4f. Tw@ts the lot of 'em.  another day in profit for myself as i continually say my record goes before me , ill leave the taunts and jibes to the mugs on here , what a sad existence those people have pure and utter idiots. anyways, who's riding this thing today? Better not be franny Norton the *****, or Marquand 'cos he's ******
Report flukes March 7, 2017 12:28 PM GMT
Johnny LaughLaughLaugh
Report Magic__Daps March 7, 2017 12:52 PM GMT
JM - you missed out the words "stalkers", "trolls" and "bullies". Other than that a pretty fair assessment imo!
Report dom888 March 7, 2017 12:59 PM GMT
@ johnny mustang
do you have the link of your mart calls pp customer service thread
Report Johnny_Mustang March 7, 2017 1:00 PM GMT
My apologies Magic. And the word 'anitiate' whatever he means by that.
Report The Sawyer March 7, 2017 1:00 PM GMT
And your spelling is mostly inaccurate
Report Johnny_Mustang March 7, 2017 1:00 PM GMT
What one was that Dom?
Report chavman March 7, 2017 4:56 PM GMT
5 star loser
Report Johnny_Mustang March 7, 2017 5:17 PM GMT
Unlucky Mart. And as you, sorry, your good friend Remick would say, "you couldn't tip yourself out of bed in the morning".
Report bigmart March 7, 2017 8:32 PM GMT
bigmart 07 Mar 17 07:26
racing post comment

Its only 2m mart  no koi it was 2m 1f and its a stiff track you missed my point its has bags stamina in its breeding cant see the trip being a prob , if you looked at the racing post comment it says might have trouble staying this 2m 1 fur  , keeps making mystakes you cant do that on this ground koi  error 2 out pron cost it the race ,  just does not seam to be putting it all in ! and even though it unseated i think it ran a much better race time was much better on much slower ground ! prob needs head gear Crazy
Report bigmart March 7, 2017 8:35 PM GMT
Johnny_Mustang
Johnny_Mustang 07 Mar 17 17:17 Joined: 18 Feb 07 | Topic/replies: 10,707 | Blogger: Johnny_Mustang's blog
Unlucky Mart. And as you, sorry, your good friend Remick would say, "you couldn't tip yourself out of bed in the morning".
Rate reply:
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
why johnny your a funny man you really are ! take it on the chin me
dif is johnny i put them up did i miss your thread today LaughLaugh
Report Breedingmad March 7, 2017 8:37 PM GMT
Got any 6 star fancies Marty boy?Excited
Report Johnny_Mustang March 7, 2017 8:39 PM GMT
Why would I feel the need to put something up Mart if I don't fancy anything?
Report dopeyone March 7, 2017 8:39 PM GMT
Mart can't tip his barrow at the moment as the wheel has fell off GrinGrin
Report Breedingmad March 7, 2017 8:40 PM GMT
Forum Cuedoss
Report bigmart March 7, 2017 8:45 PM GMT
would not surprise me if it romps home next time better price took the scenic route
today strange ride breeding  , the time of the race on its last run was very fast considering the heavy ground , it was still upsides two out when unseating , ran miles below that run today
and time was just average ! puzzling to say the least , breeding ! Confused

saving my bets for chelt breeding looking at 2 horses at the min Wink
Report Magic__Daps March 7, 2017 9:11 PM GMT
no koi it was 2m 1f and its a stiff track you missed my point

Nobody missed your point Mart, koi pointed out that you got the distance of the race completely wrong. You cannot try and turn that around to be someone elses fault!
Report GLASGOWCALLING March 7, 2017 9:14 PM GMT
MAGIC, please dont let the facts get in the way of a good story.  Happy
Report flukes March 7, 2017 9:16 PM GMT
Unbelievable
Report penzance March 7, 2017 9:21 PM GMT
jockey gave that every chance today,
not good enough on the day.
Report bigmart March 7, 2017 11:11 PM GMT
penz it ran flat today compared to its last run , if you listen to amateur gamblers  like magic . thats the conclusion most will come too , if you think that horse has run to its best form today
then you need to learn more about how to quantify the strength of a race , if your going purely om times ran 20 llb below its last run , that penzance is a fact no one can explain . it has regressed since its last run by some way imo ! maybe they seek a better mark ! u never know with this stable !
Report bigmart March 7, 2017 11:18 PM GMT
bigmart
bigmart 07 Mar 17 07:26 Joined: 01 Sep 10 | Topic/replies: 29,808 | Blogger: bigmart's blog
racing post comment

how clueless are some of these so called racing pundits horse will be better over further than this, 2m 4f i forgot to put a full stop , koi it was ment to say will be better than this! meaning better over further than this 2m1fur dis , no mistake i new exactly how far the race was , it was in ref too the racing post saying it will need to prove its stamina over this stiff 2m1fur race  Crazy
Report penzance March 7, 2017 11:26 PM GMT
looks like you got the race distance wrong,
why mention 2m 4f?
That didnt run 20lb below form either,the 1st
3 were closely matched on their ratings and
distance beaten.
Report bigmart March 7, 2017 11:31 PM GMT
Martabot hadn't shot his bolt when unseating his rider before two out at Lingfield recently but his stamina will be put to the sword here  taken from last nights racing post comments
hence that fact i stated how clueless the horse is bred to stay further than this stiff 2m1f race

but don't let a few facts get in the way here , the prob being most don't have a clue how to quantify race times on diff going , their if lies the prob , a little knowledge can be very dangerous Crazy

going to be like a bookmakers benevolent fund fund at chelt full of mug punters , they should put out a red carpet for dafty - diff- gravy magic guesser  , and johnny bollo-x what a tri- cast
fulls gold indeed ! LaughLaughLaugh
Report bigmart March 7, 2017 11:35 PM GMT
let the bridle love boats live the dream , the fact of the matter is year in year out the fastest horses win at chelt , proven stamina is a must , like my girl says u dont want to be easing up
until the finish LoveTongue OutLaughLaugh
Report ProSniper March 20, 2017 10:18 PM GMT
(O_O) 3:05 tomorrow @ Exeter

bigmart, does he carry any of your readies this time?
Report flukes March 20, 2017 10:28 PM GMT
Just discovered this message that Mart sent me in October Shocked Had a look and his big tip finished stone last, Mart presumably did his conkers so no change there Laugh

big mart             

Report this message:
HI ITS MARTIN
Oct 12, 06:58PM
really like out after dark ew 8.25 kemp
Report bigmart March 20, 2017 11:09 PM GMT
what a sad little runt u are looking up old threads does it make a dole boy like u feel better
sad sad sad little man !  keep losing your weekly giro son, just think on this i tip the betting staff more then u get Grin
Report Willie Shafter. March 20, 2017 11:18 PM GMT
HI ITS MARTIN

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report ProSniper March 20, 2017 11:23 PM GMT
PMs should be respected as such. Poor etiquette, flukes.
Report bigmart March 20, 2017 11:24 PM GMT
hi  thought u wd be in bed by now stoke brokers usually hit the sac early Whoops

the laugh  is on me think flukes is trying to make out that was one of my big bets a few quit yes but i wd never put one of my big bets on here and never will loose lips sink ships  Whoops
Report bigmart March 20, 2017 11:28 PM GMT
indeed pro just shows what a poisonous little rat bag he really is
was told he was one of the grasses regarding remick
whether u liked him or not snitches are snitches
u cd never trust this rat cd u Cry
Report Willie Shafter. March 20, 2017 11:31 PM GMT
i wd never put one of my big bets on here

what about the one you added o's to?
Report Magic__Daps March 20, 2017 11:32 PM GMT
Mart - NOBODY grassed up Remick FFS. Stop making up lies about posters all of the time when you know absolutely nothing about what you are stating as a FACT.

PS - Let's not forgot how many times you reported NGU on here, and also mentioning at every opportunity that he was banned and posting under another username. From everything I have read over the years you have grassed on plenty of people and even put it on here!!
Report ProSniper March 20, 2017 11:37 PM GMT
The only thing worse than the fact there's a "report button" even there, is the fact that people are pathetic enough to use it.
Report Willie Shafter. March 20, 2017 11:41 PM GMT
if there was a report to broadmoor button mart would implode it.
Report Willie Shafter. March 20, 2017 11:55 PM GMT
bigmart    20 Mar 17 23:42 
was i did it won over 4 miles last year u dont study form i do u need to stay at chelt and new it wd be staying on , it beat native river last year native was 4s and it a much better horse with cut i cd not believe the price , i tipped it as a win on the profit thread but at that price was a cracking ew
10th going to last fence it was bet it was massive for a place in running ?

you posted on another thread you could'nt see past Djakadam ?

bigmart    20 Mar 17 23:44 
u think am bad m8 went to chelt and went in a pool with 2 other lads only went fri
they had 5k on the gold cup winner but were still £180 down each drinking and betting dont mix !

so they won £35.000 from 1 bet and still lost on day?  Jackanory script writers are turning in their grave
mart your possibly the biggest fantasist ive seen in this forum....you are cringeworthy.

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report bigmart March 21, 2017 12:06 AM GMT
u no nothing about value apart from greening why did i put it on the profit thread
ya tool i cd not see it out the 1st 3  stevie u obviously  not been to chelt
it was actually £2500 ew at 8s a tin pot bet for chely
as i said they where still £180 down on day ! and a few on here know who he is
and tea pot i aint no grass but magic is he was trying to say og u get inside info thats against the rules trying to dob me in a snitch if i ever seen one pot calling the kettle black
i never grassed no one , amazing how a little envy can eat away at people
what magic trying to deny he posted it now Cry
Report bigmart March 21, 2017 12:10 AM GMT
Report big aitch March 21, 2017 8:00 AM GMT
mart, why do you say you never put your big bets on here when you started the thread with this?
"
"Martabot  4.50 ex    had a right few quid on this last time really fancy it big time tomoz ! Excited"

How excited do you get when you have a big bet?
Report REDROB March 21, 2017 8:08 AM GMT
Can't get bigger than 5star shirley !
Report Magic__Daps March 21, 2017 8:41 AM GMT
Mart - I do not need to know anything Remick to see quite clearly he is a Grade A tool who got banned because of his own posts. If someone would have reported any of his posts (which I doubt very much), I would guess the mods or whoever it is who actually bans you would not say "By the way some forum member grassed you up". The other day you KNEW who grassed him, then the day after it was "out of 3 people". You seem to be the one who knows sweet feck all and has to make up lies daily about people on here just to suit your own agenda (NAP).

Regarding NGU - yes he copy and pasted all of your lies after you tied yourself in knots daily with your bull, but YOU said you were reporting him on many occasions, and you also kept shouting at every post "you are banned and shouldn't be posting under another name". Let's not the little things like FACTS get in the way of a good story - it's never stopped you before has it.....

I will await the wrath of abuse when you have finished cutting some wood.
Report Johnny_Mustang March 21, 2017 8:44 AM GMT
^ I think he's building a rabbit hutch today Magic, so he 'll be back on here very shortly.
Report Magic__Daps March 21, 2017 9:22 AM GMT
I hope his angles are better on the hutch than his Wolverhsmpton camera angles...
Report khyber kim April 24, 2017 9:23 AM BST
A fine example of Martha's thorough research.
Report billyboy19 April 24, 2017 10:19 AM BST
like to dig up old dirt like your dog  no they don,t all win only 90 %m
but hey hoe no one is perfect Cool  my research carries me far and wide
into places u wd not be allowed on Cool some like you have to guess
if a horse is fit Grin
Report khyber kim April 24, 2017 10:40 AM BST
my research carries me far and wide
into places u wd not be allowed in

Do they all wear frocks in this place Marth?
Report billyboy19 April 24, 2017 10:52 AM BST
LaughLaugh no but its a hub a hubba good place Wink
Report billyboy19 April 24, 2017 11:03 AM BST
let me know kyber if u buy any things for your dog i will guide you to the right place to buy
u got to be careful on line , my work partners wife job is to order medicine on line
they have a lab so all stuff gets tested before they tag safe site
and dont say they dont work because when her dog was 9 she took it to another vet
they cd not believe  how little wear on its bone structure and she takes them out 3 times a day  for miles loved dogs my self had a mongrel for 19 years , she said you wd not belive
how many stupid owners dont give their dogs any vedge this leads to stomach and
bowel probs , 90 % of meds same as humans antibiotics are 5 times stronger than us
human counter parts can take Surprised here is a good one kyber

https://www.healthspan.co.uk/vetvits/dog-supplements/flexi-joints-for-dogs?s...
Report billyboy19 April 24, 2017 11:13 AM BST
Glucosamine is found naturally in your body. It plays an important role in making glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins, which are essential building blocks of many parts of your joints, including ligaments, tendons, cartilage and synovial fluid. It’s been suggested that the way these parts of your joint are built and maintained contributes to the development and the progression of osteoarthritis.

Animal studies have found that giving glucosamine can delay the breakdown of cartilage as well as rebuild it.  like us humans we slowly stop producing it as we age , it does work kyber all adults should tale them , and just a small price to pay for your dog plus cod liver oil Wink
Report khyber kim April 24, 2017 11:18 AM BST
That's very kind thanks but I don't buy anything from the internet for him.

He was 6yr old skeleton when I got him and his digestive system was all over the place, everything went straight through him.

I've finally got him right he gets Wainwrights mature salmon and potatoe.The odd kipper and a tin of sardines once a week. He gets veg on a regular basis but it's always cooked and mashed up as his stomach is still not strong enough to digest it.

He was rescued from a big council estate in Leeds and he'd been abused but he's made a lovely dog.
Report Johnny_Mustang April 24, 2017 11:18 AM BST
how many stupid owners dont give their dogs any vedge

Cry Idiot.
Report billyboy19 April 24, 2017 11:22 AM BST
Johnny_Mustang
Johnny_Mustang 24 Apr 17 11:18 Joined: 18 Feb 07 | Topic/replies: 11,038 | Blogger: Johnny_Mustang's blog
how many stupid owners dont give their dogs any vedge

Cry Idiot.  idiot please enlighten  the forum with your vast knowledge
tar  some how i don't think your brain capacity would hold enough
info to answer johnny  playing with your meat and vedge is all your good at LaughLaugh
Report Johnny_Mustang April 24, 2017 11:24 AM BST
It's 'veg' or 'vegetables' you uneducated, lying buffoon.
Report khyber kim April 24, 2017 11:25 AM BST
I think he means Veg Grin
Report billyboy19 April 24, 2017 11:25 AM BST
ZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz we are falling asleep why you desperately  google for answers Cry

then when the james hunt button hits home you will run away like a startled guinea pig Laugh
Report billyboy19 April 24, 2017 11:27 AM BST
yes kyber veg  they eat prey in wild ie rabbits who have grass and greens inside
this helps the digestive system , its an essential part of feeding
Report billyboy19 April 24, 2017 11:29 AM BST
what type of dog u have let me guess akita or husky Tongue Out
Report khyber kim April 24, 2017 11:32 AM BST
Springer Spaniel, he's my second lost the other when he was 14. I wouldn't have any sort of aggressive type of dog.
Report Johnny_Mustang April 24, 2017 11:35 AM BST
Meanwhile, the modern day Neanderthal Mart feeds exclusively on a diet of 41lb kebabs: renowned for their ability to boost exaggeration and lying neuron signals to the brain.
Report Magic__Daps April 24, 2017 11:40 AM BST
LaughLaugh
Report khyber kim April 24, 2017 11:43 AM BST
I thought he was on 'Winalot' Shocked
Report luckyducky April 24, 2017 11:47 AM BST
Wonder if Marthas got a pug or a chiwowwa that he keeps in his handbag ? Wonder if his entering the best dressed ladies comps this season , dress made of takeaway boxes aka gertude shilling style. 23 stone ladyboy in stilletoes at ascot.
Report Magic__Daps April 24, 2017 11:49 AM BST
Like looking in a mirror to Mart....

Report Facts April 24, 2017 1:47 PM BST
khyber kim    24 Apr 17 11:32 
Springer Spaniel, he's my second lost the other when he was 14. I wouldn't have any sort of aggressive type of dog.

I have a Springer too khyber.
He's 4 years old and a fantastic dog. Had him from an 8 week puppy, and he was ok until he went onto adult food.
Always fed dried food ' chicken and rice' . However , couldn't put weight on him, and he looked skin and bones, still hyper active, so burned off calories like mad. But also had very loose stools , multiple times a day.
Tried all sorts of different foods / combinations, to no avail. I was then recommended  Burns brand ' Pork and Potato.' - and he hasn't looked back since. Stools improved immediately and weight gain maintained. Now he's all muscle and glossy coat, with endless energy.
For dogs with sensitive digestions( and Springers are known for it) I would certainly recommend the Burns Pork and Potato food.
Report khyber kim April 25, 2017 6:23 AM BST
He's settled on the Wanwrights now Facts, it took me a long time to sort him though.

I must be doing something right as the dog nutritionist and fount of all knowledge appears to have approved.

Well he's not made a comment so I assume that's the case.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now