Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
RyanWe
11 Feb 16 23:12
| Topic/replies: 32,154 | Blogger: RyanWe's blog
Friday

Always On The Run - 2.05 at Kempton - 6/1 with a few books, 7.2 on betfair

Missed the party a bit here, too busy crying over more odds on in running losers, but the show must goes on. Someone else pointed this horse out to me (TheSecret), absolutely loved this horse's first run for Tom George on New Year's Eve. It was his first run over fences, crazy fresh, too keen, but jumped like a bunny. I really think this horse is going to be a lot better over fences, and although he's bred to stay 3 miles, I do think dropping to 16f is the right thing to do if you're not going to put him in a hood. He ran such a nice race at Warwick, and it doesn't look like much was expected, because he was sent off at 12/1 - whether that was because of fitness, or doubts about the ground, I'm not sure, but he'll be getting some better ground tomorrow, and these other trainers have all been doing so well with these ex McCain horses, that I wouldn't expect this to be any different.

Hopefully.. Just blast him from the front, catch me if you can, a bit like when they had Stellar Notion, Nacarat etc etc they love their front runners at Kempton.

Saturday

Modus in the Betfair hurdle - Currently 11.0 on betfair

He's only top price 7/1 with the books at the moment, sure to drift out with them if he stays at this price, but this whole reaction of Bazza picking that Mullins horse is way over the top.

Where do I start with Modus?

2nd in the Champion bumper last season, had Yanworth behind him in 4th, and the rest. A fine 3rd in the Punchestown bumper too.

Both of these runs were achieved with a pretty average trainer in Robert Stephens, sorry Stevo.

JP buys him, whacks him with Nicholls. Wins easily on his first two starts, but throws a bad one in when last seen on heavy ground. Not that it was terrible, but it was still disappointing. It wouldn't come as a surprise to hear that the stable strike rate was 10% in December, something rarely seen for the champion trainer.

The stable are flying again now though, 33%. Even the horses losing are running crackers.

He's got a mark of 139, which looks lenient to me. He beat Charmix off levels pretty cosily, and I know that horse has improved for stepping up in trip but the handicapper thinks he's 145 rated. Charmix beat Emerging Force by 38 lengths, and we saw him win a handicap off 129 today. I know Emerging Force might of ran below par that day, and he probably improved for the step up in trip too today, but there is just so many horses that Modus has beat that make him look a horse who could turn out to be top class.

I suppose there is question marks over the horse on heavy ground, we don't know if that's what we are going to get yet. A dry day tomorrow, and it might chuck it down on Saturday, but at least it will be sloppy ground, not tacky.

I think the horse is miles better than his mark of 139. I know other horses are probably chucked in too, but I feel like there is a lot more to come.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Some Guesses For.. The Next Few Days
Show More
Report GEORGE.B September 9, 2018 9:32 AM BST
VWD kiw & RK
Report knot in wood September 9, 2018 9:35 AM BST
thank you...what's that blind squirrel saying again...

big well done to ROZELKID you deserved that one and PHS keeping the thread going, bit like a oscar speech this.

good little trainer jo tuite he can land a gamble with the right horse, think my other selection FUME might have some mental problems.
Report pumphol. September 9, 2018 12:47 PM BST
VWD guys Cool
Report Cork Langer September 9, 2018 2:13 PM BST
wd kiw, apologies missed your post first time round
Report PHS September 9, 2018 2:28 PM BST
Francis Xavier     14:20    York    Frost, Kevin    Palmer, Hugo 16/1 winner, no clue easy ground would suit though.
Report PHS September 9, 2018 2:31 PM BST
^Kevin Frost hadn't had an AW or Flat switcher winner FTO in 21 attempts, but did go close yesterday with Calvinist.
Report PHS September 9, 2018 5:02 PM BST
Switchers - Mon

Name    Time    Cse    To    From
Atlantic Grey     16:00    Newton Abbot    Hawke, N J    Twiston-Davies, N A
Tiger Sam     16:30    Newton Abbot    Hurley, Laura    Meade, Noel
Forrardon Xmoor    14:40    Perth    Elliott, Gordon    Fitch-Peyton, David M G
Ballycrystal Court     15:15    Perth    Richards, N G    Thomson, A M
Marracudja     15:45    Perth    Skelton, Daniel    Nicholls, P F
Jaunty Thor    16:20    Perth    Elliott, Gordon    Greenall, Oliver
Cold Shoulder    16:20    Perth    Elliott, Gordon    Symonds, Tom
Report PHS September 9, 2018 5:04 PM BST
I won't be able to post Tues switchers until late night Tues.
Report RozelKid September 9, 2018 7:47 PM BST
Did you put up Francis Xavier after the race as a pointer , PHS ? Or before ?and the forum bug delaying your post?
Report madhatters September 9, 2018 9:00 PM BST
WD KIW btw
Missed seeing that one
Report RozelKid September 10, 2018 6:20 PM BST
5.30 Worcester: SKY OF STARS 20/1 EW BOG

I've been following this horse waiting for any potential opportunity

1. I think its overpriced at 20/1 BOG.

2. I believe its been running at the wrong trip since joining the Brennan yard

3. Its well handicapped based on a couple of wins for Olly Murphy last July/August

Potential Negatives - Trainer has never had a winner at Worcester - The jockey has only ever had one ride around here.

I do think the potential positives outweigh the negatives , so i pays my money takes my chances.
Report RozelKid September 10, 2018 6:36 PM BST
4.25 Worcester: GETAWAY FLYER 20/1 EW BOG & TALKINGPICTURESTV 33/1 EW BOG

I'm going light with these 2 unexposed horses - splitting my normal stakes between them.

Both are making their hurdle debuts today - the yards seem to have other interests on the card with more fancied chances by looking at the markets  ....but these two are seemingly not being considered in this particular race.

I sometimes back horses with this mindset ....i call it my "Give and Take rule" i.e. what a yard may give to the market ( with other races on the same day ) they take with others which everyone doesn't expect.
Report RozelKid September 10, 2018 6:39 PM BST
Getaway Flyer is 25/1 - my mistake
Report PHS September 11, 2018 10:12 PM BST
Switchers - Tue
Dories Delight     16:40    Catterick    Dixon, Scott    Kirk, S
Last Chance Paddy     17:45    Catterick    Easterby, T D    Haynes, Sally
Arcadian Sea     17:45    Catterick    Humphrey, Mrs S J    Jarvis, W
Kuwaitiya     15:15    Leicester    Hughes, Richard    Hills, Charles
Poets Dream     16:20    Leicester    Fahey, R A    Moubarak, Mohamed

Buddy Lightning    15:55    Worcester    Lewis, Mrs S W    Lalor, R H
Todd    17:30    Worcester    Murphy, Olly    Murphy, Anabel K
Robbina     17:30    Worcester    Williams, Christian    Harney, W
Report PHS September 11, 2018 10:13 PM BST
Switchers - Wed
Boatrace     13:30    Carlisle    Harker, G A    Miley, Daniel
Uncle Norman     14:35    Carlisle    Easterby, T D    Tinkler, N
Ballymount    16:50    Carlisle    Easterby, M W    ONeill, E J
Toronto Sound    17:25    Carlisle    Frost, Kevin    Prescott, Sir Mark
Walkman     13:50    Doncaster    Appleby, M    Cole, P F I
Fink Hill     15:35    Doncaster    Spencer, Richard    Guest, R C
Central City     15:35    Doncaster    Williams, Ian    Palmer, Hugo
Saaheq    17:15    Doncaster    Appleby, M    Meehan, B J

Spader     17:05    Uttoxeter    Davis, Miss L V    Skelton, Daniel
Report PHS September 11, 2018 10:14 PM BST

Sep 9, 2018 -- 7:47PM, RozelKid wrote:

Did you put up Francis Xavier after the race as a pointer , PHS ? Or before ?and the forum bug delaying your post?

No RK, I was just commenting post-race on it winning and saying I couldn't of had it.

Report RozelKid September 12, 2018 12:50 AM BST
Oh well, knew i was cooked with Sky Of Stars before they jumped off - drift to 60/1 on exchanges - other two not at the races
Report PHS September 12, 2018 9:21 PM BST
Switchers - Thu
Indicia    14:15    Ffos Las    Channon, M R    Hills, Charles
Sesame     14:50    Ffos Las    Appleby, M    Dascombe, Tom
Kuragina     19:25    Hamilton    Slack, Kenneth    Sayer, Mrs Dianne
Report RozelKid September 13, 2018 5:01 AM BST
Welsh trainer Christopher Mason's 2y olds at Fos Las today - my preference is for Atty's Edge ..despite the price.

3.25 GLAMOROUS CRESCENT 25/1 - EW BOG - first time in a nursery

3.55 ATTYS EDGE 66/1 - EW BOG - debut

I've followed  Christopher Mason for many years - he was one of the late Bryn Palling's owners before taking out a training license in 2011 - he and his wife Annabelle know the time of day with horses as they are successful breeders.

Its not often you will see his small yard running a 2yo , in fact this year is the first year since 2013 that you have seen him run any at all - he has only ever trained one 2yo winner which was in August 2013 at Chepstow called Heavens Edge ( third run) , and that was his only 2yo runner that year.

This year he has four in his yard that have made it to the racecourse as a 2yo, three of which he has bred ( Atty's Edge, Gilt Edge, Mason's Belle)  and one by another breeder/owner ( Glamorous Crescent ).

At the prices i have to play - they always try when they get to the course does the Mason yard - It does look a tough job on paper for Attys so my stakes are reflecting that ...but it wouldnt surprise me if he were to run very well and get in the money at a massive price if any of the top 3 are not fit and ready.
Report PHS September 13, 2018 5:46 PM BST
Switchers - Fri
Deja     16:15    Chester    Chapple-Hyam, P W    Noseda, J
Dark Ruler     16:45    Chester    Ward, Jason    Swinbank, G A
Our Oystercatcher    14:50    Sandown    Pattinson, Mark    Hide, Philip
Juanito Chico     16:30    Sandown    Williams, S C    Jarvis, W
Report knot in wood September 13, 2018 7:05 PM BST
my niece rode a winner for chris mason rozelkid many moons ago and i was quite friendly with bryn palling he was a lovely bloke.

are you from that area?
Report RozelKid September 14, 2018 1:30 AM BST
No, I'm based on Jersey , Channel Islands

I've heard that Bryn Palling was a good bloke , a Hotelier i know had a share in one of his horses about 10 years ago

Your niece rode a winner under rules ? I always remember David Probert and David Kinsella bossing it at Chepstow for Mr Palling and the Masons
Report PHS September 14, 2018 3:36 PM BST
Switchers - Sat
My Meteor    14:35    Bath    Newcombe, A G    Lloyd-Beavis, Miss N
So You Thought     17:05    Chester    West, S G    Weld, D K
Bright Saffron    16:50    Lingfield    Hobson, Miss Clare    Scott, George
Report knot in wood September 14, 2018 7:53 PM BST
never visited jersey rozelkid but from what i have seen looks a beautiful part of the world.

right couple for tomorrow in a win-win-double.

THE FIDDLER-4.50 lingfield. giving him 1 last chance hoping the longer trip will do the trick.

AMAZING MICHELE-5.15 musselburgh. this gal also looks a out and out stayer who got no run lto.

12-1 and 7-1 the best prices at the moment.

good luck with your picks.
Report RozelKid September 14, 2018 11:10 PM BST
I was born here , it looks nice to the eye and tourists enjoy the sights... but they dont stay along to learn of its dark side -  its really a corrupt den of iniquity that makes Zimbabwe look like the garden of Eden.
Report RozelKid September 15, 2018 12:51 AM BST
I spent a good few hours looking at that  4.50 Lingfield this afternoon......and i wish i hadn't.

Chris Wall's 3yo THE FIDDLER is interesting with that step up in trip whilst being unexposed - it has an in form jockey doing the steering whilst getting that weight from all but one of the field , and the trainer is hitting form recently too.

I cant however find one winner over 1m4f from any horses that the Dam or Sire has produced on that Flat -  however im not really sure if its that important in a low rated race like this..... its probably something to not hold too much weight in so ive had a saver on it.

There are several of them that are unexposed - Jonathan Portman has two in this race "King Of Burgundy & Toormakeady"  he won this race in 2015 with a horse called Jack Bear when it was run on the AW ...KOB has an almost mirrored  profile as Jack Bear did i.e looking as if the 1m4f previous start highlighting it needing a longer trip and then winning on his 5th start over 1m6f

The owners of KOB also have a two horses running at Doncaster tomorrow , both for Charlie Hills and one of them ( PHEONIX OF SPAIN) is in the Group 2 before the Leger , he has won his last two and is entered in the Dewhurst and Royal Lodge - my point being that the connections are looking to be shrewd purchasers since they started out owning horses in 2014   

I could go on and on - looks a really tough race to call and i shouldn't have looked at it for so long - ive had small EW saver on THE FIDDLER 12/1 , and split my normal stakes between  KING OF BURGUNDY 20/1 WIN BOG  and TOORMAKEADY 16/1 WIN BOG - the latter has that 5lb claimer on board for his hcap debut.
Report RozelKid September 15, 2018 1:34 AM BST
2012 - not 2014
Report RozelKid September 15, 2018 1:56 PM BST
Connections of King Of Burgundy just had a 25/1 winner in the first at Donny , hopefully they land a massive double today.
Report PHS September 15, 2018 5:08 PM BST
Switchers - Sun
Cwynar    16:05    Ffos Las    Curtis, Miss Rebecca    Hughes, Richard
Pollyissimo    17:50    Ffos Las    Chamings, P R    Hughes, Richard
Karakoram    17:50    Ffos Las    Harris, Miss G    Muir, W R
Almontaser     17:50    Ffos Las    Evans, Mrs N S    Feane, John James
Report RozelKid September 15, 2018 10:27 PM BST
Disastrous raceSadSadSad
Report knot in wood September 16, 2018 12:18 PM BST
ROZELKID- there was me thinking you was a multimillionaire tax exile.Grin

a faller on the flat with the THE FIDDLER Shocked, seemed to be travelling ok but anyone,s guess if he would have been involved in the finish.

AMAZING MICHELE- ran her race but lacks a change of gear and might need soft ground to get her race.
Report PHS September 16, 2018 7:54 PM BST
Switchers - Mon

Maared     14:40    Brighton    Moubarak, Mohamed    McJannet, Luke
The Special One     15:10    Brighton    Spiller, Henry    Stronge, Ali
Spring Dixie     16:40    Brighton    Lloyd-Beavis, Miss N    Ryan, J
Dawn Of Reckoning    16:40    Brighton    Turner, W G M    Portman, J G
Holdenhurst    17:10    Brighton    Stronge, Ali    Kirk, S
Buzz Lightyere    17:10    Brighton    Gallagher, J    Hide, Philip

Ertidaad     17:30    Kempton    Owen, Miss Emma L    Best, Suzi
Chief Sittingbull    19:30    Kempton    Carroll, A W    Mulholland, N P

Oh No    14:00    Hexham    Barnes, M A    Jardine, I
Little Stevie    15:00    Hexham    Ross, R A    McCain Jnr, D
My Wigwam Or Yours     16:30    Hexham    West, S G    Magee, Stephen Francis
Maca Cailin     17:00    Hexham    Walton, Mrs Sheena    Fahey, Jarlath P
Peter The Mayo Man     15:20    Worcester    Skelton, Daniel    Nicholls, P F
Young Sunshine     15:50    Worcester    Candlish, Jennie    Haynes, Sally
Sofias Rock     16:50    Worcester    Skelton, Daniel    Johnston, M
Report RozelKid September 17, 2018 12:03 PM BST
4.40 Brighton: SPRING DIXIE 20/1 EW BOG

This one was winning in Jersey last year at Les Landes - but this year i noticed that he wasn't being trained in the same way by local trainer A Malzard.

Horses that tend to run well at Les Landes do to like it at Brighton because of the similarities of the courses - over the years ive noticed that many local trainers buy horses from Brighton sellers.

I think there is an interesting angle with this one . Back to 1m4f and it being switched to Trainer Natalie Lloyd-Beavis - she won 3 races with a horses here at Brighton in 2015 with a horse called ROLY TRICKS - It landed these 3 races after  just a couple of runs at Les Landes in the summer.
Report PHS September 17, 2018 8:13 PM BST
Switchers - Tue

Go Bananas    16:40    Redcar    Barr, R E    Meehan, B J
Barney George    17:40    Redcar    Jardine, I    Reed, W T
Strategic Heights     15:50    Yarmouth    Spencer, Richard    Osborne, J A
Phantom Warrior    16:20    Yarmouth    Moubarak, Mohamed    Hide, Philip

Fink Hill     20:00    Kempton    Spencer, Richard    Guest, R C
Report PHS September 17, 2018 8:15 PM BST
Advance notice that Friday will be the last time I'll be able to post until 1st Oct. If anyone wants to step in and post Switchers from Saturday onwards please do.
Report RozelKid September 18, 2018 2:59 PM BST
I will do PHS, where are the sources that you use?
Report RozelKid September 18, 2018 3:01 PM BST
Spring Dixie led until 2f out but weakened quickly - keeping it in the note book for the next few weeks
Report PHS September 18, 2018 4:11 PM BST

Sep 18, 2018 -- 2:59PM, RozelKid wrote:

I will do PHS, where are the sources that you use?

I only meant if anyone has a source to glean the switchers from. Mine is not freely available.

Report PHS September 18, 2018 4:19 PM BST
Switchers - Wed

Winston C     15:25    Beverley    Fry, Harry    Bell, M L W
Havana Star     17:05    Beverley    OMeara, D    Ryan, K A
Ferrier    17:05    Beverley    Williams, Ian    Prescott, Sir Mark
Storm Melody    13:40    Sandown    Stronge, Ali    ONeill, Jonjo
Qaswarah     16:55    Sandown    Quinn, Denis P    Dunlop, E A L
Savannahs Show    14:00    Yarmouth    Chapple-Hyam, Jane    Guest, R C

Loch Linnhe    16:45    Kelso    Boanas, Miss G    Walford, Mark
Report RozelKid September 18, 2018 4:34 PM BST

Sep 18, 2018 -- 4:11PM, PHS wrote:

Sep 18, 2018 --  2:59PM, RozelKid wrote:I will do PHS, where are the sources that you use?I only meant if anyone has a source to glean the switchers from. Mine is not freely available.

How do i get them ?

Report madhatters September 18, 2018 4:53 PM BST
You can get the flat ones from flatstats
Used to be somewhere else free but gone from memory now
Old Grin
Report RozelKid September 18, 2018 9:14 PM BST
I can get the Flat switchers, but not the jumps - let me know anyone if you can point me in the right direction.
Report RozelKid September 19, 2018 3:27 PM BST
Trainer Jean McGregor , 5.15 Kelso- SIERRA OSCAR 22/1 EW

She hasn't had a winner since 2009 ScaredScaredScared - so my stakes are as small as they get

Just a few interesting pointers imo - - the 3rd place at Perth in  May wasn't that bad considering it was giving the winner masses of weight - been dropped 10lb since too. The winner that day " My Escapade " came out and won again at Cartmel by 8 lengths over 2m6f ...and there are some form-lines that show that it wasnt that bad, thus making Sierra Oscar's performance now look a bit better

Im scraping the barrel ? maybe - but it looks a race where there is much to ask about the majority of them.

Small interest only .
Report RozelKid September 19, 2018 3:41 PM BST

Sep 19, 2018 -- 3:27PM, RozelKid wrote:

Trainer Jean McGregor , 5.15 Kelso- SIERRA OSCAR 22/1 EWShe hasn't had a winner since 2009  - so my stakes are as small as they getJust a few interesting pointers imo - - the 3rd place at Perth in  May wasn't that bad considering it was giving the winner masses of weight - been dropped 10lb since too. The winner that day " My Escapade " came out and won again at Cartmel by 8 lengths over 2m6f ...and there are some form-lines that show that it wasnt that bad, thus making Sierra Oscar's performance now look a bit betterIm scraping the barrel ? maybe - but it looks a race where there is much to ask about the majority of them.Small interest only .

Correction- its been dropped 14lb since that run in May - jockey Dave Irving takes off another 3lb on top of that.

Report PHS September 19, 2018 9:58 PM BST
Switchers - Thu

Be Proud     13:30    Ayr    Smith, R Michael    Hannon , Richard
Fitzy    14:10    Pontefract    Balding, J    Furtado, Ivan

Bahamian Heights    18:45    Chelmsford City    Chapple-Hyam, Jane    McEntee, P S
Itsupforgrabsnow     20:15    Chelmsford City    Chisman, Harry    Furtado, Ivan
Report PHS September 20, 2018 3:44 PM BST
Switchers - Fri

Perfect Angel     15:35    Ayr    Hughes, Richard    Balding, A M
Frame Rate    17:20    Ayr    Jardine, I    Shaw, Thomas
Ducketts Grove     15:25    Newbury    Walker, Ed    Mullins, Emmet
Western Duke     17:05    Newbury    Williams, Ian    Beckett, R M

Tetradrachm    17:50    Newcastle    Sowersby, M E    Simcock, D M
Go Roo    19:20    Newcastle    OMeara, D    Cox, C G
Guiding Star    20:50    Newcastle    Watson, R K    McKenna, P J

Casement     15:15    Newton Abbot    King, A    Charlton, R
Buachaill Beag    15:15    Newton Abbot    Rimell, M G    OBrien, Fergal
Report PHS September 21, 2018 4:48 PM BST
Switchers - Sat

Fools And Kings    17:30    Ayr    Elliott, Gordon    Brisland, Robyn
Free Love    15:35    Catterick    Appleby, M    Clover, Tom
Cliff Bay     17:20    Catterick    Johnson, Kenny    Dalgleish, Keith

Landscape     16:35    Chelmsford City    Appleby, M    Steele, Daniel
Fly True    17:10    Wolverhampton    Furtado, Ivan    France, Suzzanne
Ravens Raft     20:45    Wolverhampton    Loughnane, David    Appleby, M
Jane Rose     20:45    Wolverhampton    Davis, D J S Ffrench    Hannon , Richard
Report RozelKid September 25, 2018 12:24 AM BST
FLAT SWITCHERS 25.09.18

6:45 Chelmsford: Sayesse -      Mrs L Williamson from  M R Channon

7:15 Chelmsford: Waqaas    -       J A Osborne from C Hills   

8:45 Chelmsford: Eurato-        D Shaw from S Gollings   

8:45 Chelmsford: Avocet-        Mrs S J Humphrey from Olly Murphy   

1:30 Lingfield:     Collate-       Amy Murphy from H Candy

2:00 Lingfield:  Areen Omar-    R Hughes from C Hills

3:10 Lingfield:     Sebs Sensei-    D Steele from M R Hoad   

4:50 Lingfield:     Swiss Chime    D K Ivory from Richard Hannon

NH SWITCHERS 25.09.18

2:20 Warwick - Scorpion Sea    Christian Delcros to Robin Dickin

2:20 Warwick - Bardd           Nicky Henderson to Danni O'Neill

4:05 Warwick - Mullaghboy      Olly Murphy to Sean Conway
Report madhatters September 25, 2018 12:02 PM BST
Think glitch there RK
Seb had 2 for Steele but over jumps
Which flatstats ignores
Report RozelKid September 25, 2018 6:59 PM BST
Yeah, its a bit of a nightmare - bit of work involved - fair play to PHS for work he puts in if having to do the same
Report RozelKid September 25, 2018 10:38 PM BST
FLAT SWITCHERS 26.09.18

5:00 Redcar - Hop Paddocks(IRE)      C J Teague from T D Barron

NH SWITCHERS 26.09.18

5:20 Perth -  Shanaway -          R Mike Smith from Stuart Coltherd
Report Cork Langer September 26, 2018 1:39 AM BST
Just a little play on a horse that has dropped alarmingly in the weights but returns to a course it has won over previously, has shown glimpses of it's former ability of late, albeit over distances in excess of what it has recorded it's best efforts over ie tomorrows ten furlongs, the horse is Briardale 17.30 Redcar 40/1
Report RozelKid September 26, 2018 2:36 AM BST
2.50 Redcar: MY LAW 14/1 EW BOG

Brian Meehan takes a couple of his 2y olds to Redcar today , this My Law being the less fancied of the two if you were to go by the market - his other one being the current 9/4-5/2 fav Barbarosa in the 3.25.

This class 5 Nursery over 1 mile looks to be far more suitable race for My Law than some of the races she has had runs in this season. She has been held up out the back in all of her races so far , bar one when she fell out the stalls,  so one could argue that they have given her an easy introduction

I wouldn't be surprised to see a change in tactics tomorrow - either trying to make the pace or very close up.

Just have a feeling that they will ride her more aggressively tomorrow to see where they are with her over a mile ..which could have been the plan all along - i takes my chances that this is the case
Report RozelKid September 26, 2018 5:45 AM BST
5.00 Redcar - ANGEL FORCE 8/1 WIN BOG

Id have this one over market leaders Gamesome & Scoundrel every time - Gamesome is well below some of his marks he has achieved in 2016 and imo has shown this year that he struggles to get anywhere past a rating of 70 ...Plus the last time he won a race was in 2013 when a 2yo - and Scoundrel has at approx 10lb to find with Angel on my ratings.

In my opinion Angel's run , when coming 2nd at Redcar in May this year (OR 77),  beats all of these if the blinkers have a positive effect

That day she gave the winner Machree (OR 72)  10lb , including the jockey's claim - i believe Machree true rating is 80+

The 3rd, Ian Jardine's Miss DD  was on a mark of 67 - getting 10lb from Angel.

The 4th , Karl Burke's Wings of a the Rock (OR 75) , was getting 5 lb from Angel including the Jockeys claim - she came out 3 weeks later in a Listed race at Sandown ...coming 3 lengths 3rd of 11 at 50/1 to James Tate's 99 rated Haddaf - also beating horses off marks of 105, 96, and also other recent winners like YOUKAN

The 5th , Primos Comet ( OR 71 ) trained bu Jim Goldie , then came out and one week later winning at Newcastle , and has won another race recently off a mark of 73

Angel now runs of a massive 9lb lower mark today than she did that day when of 77 , is better drawn today  based on a 5f draw bias statistics , and  she wears blinkers first time and is now back in a class 5.

The application of blinkers could be the key if she is ridden aggressively again from the front - she was hanging left for the majority of that race in May and De Sousa was continuously needing to straighten her up - she lost the race at a crucial part of this hanging imo ...but taking nothing from the winner Machree who i think is really a 80+ rated hcapper this year

Im a little interested in hcap debutants HOP MADDOCKS 16/1 & GLEAMING ARCH 25/1 and will have a couple of small win/place bets on those at hopefully decent exchange prices ....as they just come across as being unexposed.
Report REDROB September 27, 2018 7:51 AM BST
WD RK. Well backed, well ridden, well chosen Cool
Report Cork Langer September 27, 2018 8:08 AM BST
Nicely backed winner RK wd
Report RozelKid September 27, 2018 8:44 AM BST
FLAT SWITCHERS 27.09.18

6:15 Kempton    Forbidden Planet        D J S Ffrench Davis from J A Osborne   

6:45 Kempton    Sharp Inntake            J Gallagher         from H Candy   

4:10 Newmarket    The Tartan Spartan    R J Osborne         from J P Shanahan   

5:20 Newmarket    Yuften                    J Butler        from  R Charlton   

5:00 Pontefract    The Great Story            George Scott        from  J J Quinn

NH SWITCHERS 27.09.18

2:15 Perth:     One Night In Milan      Keith Dalgleish     from Paul Nicholls

2:50 Perth:     Beau Et Sublime         R Mike Smith        from A J Martin (IRE)

4:35 Perth:     Claude and Goldie      Sandy Forster        from Mrs Rosemary Rooney
Report RozelKid September 27, 2018 8:46 AM BST
cheers lads, she ran as expected - well chuffed.
Report RozelKid September 28, 2018 2:52 AM BST
FLAT SWITCHERS 28.09.18

4:55 Haydock:   Shaiyem        Tim Easterby    from A Yatras

8:45 Newcastle: Aberdonian     Suzzanne France from Jeremy Gask

NH SWITCHERS 27.09.18

3:25 Worcester: Micras         Matt Sheppard   from P A Fahy

4:00 Worcester: Boreham Bill   Emma Lavelle    from Ben Pauling

5:05 Worcester: Truckers Lodge Paul Nicholls   from Tom George

5:05 Worcester: The Overflow   Sue Gardner     from Pippa Moorhouse
Report Cork Langer September 28, 2018 11:18 PM BST
A longshot in the Cambridgeshire for interest given it is a fresh horse, has run respectably in the race before and has a decent Irish based apprentice claiming 5lb booked to ride, 3.40 Newmarket Mistiroc 80/1 Laddie's 7 places 1/5th odds.

Rider has two other rides, both at long odds 5.25 Evie Speed 16/1 and 5.55 Robero 50/1 will throw them in a patent just in case it's a red letter day for Sean.
Report RozelKid September 29, 2018 4:24 AM BST

Sep 28, 2018 -- 11:18PM, Cork Langer wrote:

A longshot in the Cambridgeshire for interest given it is a fresh horse, has run respectably in the race before and has a decent Irish based apprentice claiming 5lb booked to ride, 3.40 Newmarket Mistiroc 80/1 Laddie's 7 places 1/5th odds.Rider has two other rides, both at long odds 5.25 Evie Speed 16/1 and 5.55 Robero 50/1 will throw them in a patent just in case it's a red letter day for Sean.

I agree Cork, I put up Mistiroc on OLBG earlier - I'm also with your thinking on Sean Davis's other rides with regards to speculating.

I try to refrain from having an interest in races like this  - but at those prices and place terms i do think John Quinns 7yo represent good value.

UAE Prince is as low as 12/1 , and Mistiroc is 80/1  which i can only imagine is because of the latter's age as a 7yo hasnt won this since 1992 - but i dont buy into that ...he ran some good races in several hcaps last year - one of them being John Smiths Cup at York when coming a very close 3rd to Sir Michael Stoute's  Ballet Concerto. Ballet Concerto then won two G3 races after that York hcap and was on a mark of 111 before sadly dying on the gallops due to a heart attack.

Mistiroc was giving Varians runner 1lb at York in that race but headed UAE Prince into 3rd late on whilst drawn close to each other  ...but gets a bigger advantage today as he gets 5lb because of Davis's claim.

Report RozelKid September 29, 2018 4:58 AM BST
FLAT SWITCHERS 29.09.18

4:20 Chester:    Qallaab            Michael Appleby from Roger Varian

2:05 Haydock:    Yuften             John Butler     from Roger Charlton

6:45 Chelmsford: Petite Jack        Neil King       from Archie Watson 

5:20 Ripon:      Knightly Spirit    Iain Jardine    from Roger Varian

NH SWITCHERS 29.09.18

1:40 Market Rasen: Drumochter       Sam England     from Jamie Osbourne

2:50 Market Rasen: Dallas Cowboy    John Wainwright from Tony Martin

5:10 Market Rasen: Leofric          David O'Meara   from Harry Dunlop
Report RozelKid September 29, 2018 8:11 AM BST
2.50 Market Rasen: DALLAS COWBOY 25/1 EW BOG

First time out for the Wainwright yard - was with Irish trainer Tony Martin until recently.

There are a few potential negatives , more implied than anything so by no means certain i.e hcap mark, ground, and competition.

This wont be the last time i back this one this season so i take all that into account when considering the price etc etc 

There are a few in here that do look very well hcapped on some of their past form namely WEST WIZARD for Sophie Leech, plus there are a couple of C&D winners namely ELKSTONE and that MILLE NAUTIQUE who could improve further for Fergal O'Brien after just a few runs since leaving Alan King -  then you have that BALLYCAMP who runs well here at Market Rasen.

It is actually hard to work out where John Wainwright new recruit is so speculating on him wont be for everyone - To be honest i cant really grasp the comparison of the weights and class IRE/GB together with this combination of trip/ground...it all looks a bit murky and is a bit of a headache...but maybe thats the Tony Martin plan as its struggled over there  WinkWink - or Wainwright could just be now beginning a hcap campaign and the tumbling of its mark to begin which is most likely.

The one thing i do know for certain is that the Owner does like having a pop here in the Autumn months for several trainers based on my historical data , and the trainer also likes it around here  ....so my book opens today on the hope that they have him fit and ready and couldn't care less about the weight - if not it will be a interesting to see how they eventually line up their plot which no doubt will happen some time this season.
Report RozelKid September 29, 2018 3:32 PM BST
4th of 13 - drifted to 50s- Led for most of the race  he looked a banker for a place turning in ...which makes it worse for some .Sad
Report RozelKid September 29, 2018 11:47 PM BST
FLAT SWITCHERS 30.09.18

4:10 Epsom:       Walk on Walter     Jonathan Portman from David Simcock

5:15 Epsom:       Canfords Joy       Amy Murphy       from Ann Duffield

6:45 Musselburgh: Popping Corks      Linda Perratt    from Richard Hannon
Report PHS September 30, 2018 8:21 PM BST
Thanks RKWink
Report PHS September 30, 2018 8:22 PM BST
Switchers 01/10/18

North Korea     14:10    Bath    Baugh, B P J    Evans, P D
Zalmi Force     15:15    Bath    Powell, B G    Nicholls, Adrian
Cold Fusion     16:55    Bath    Williams, D L    Flood, D
Kilcoran    16:10    Catterick    Kirby, P A    ONeill, G M
Flos Melody    17:10    Catterick    Lycett, Shaun    Leavy, B D

Thistimelastyear    20:45    Kempton    Guest, Rae    Hide, Philip
Contingency Fee    20:45    Kempton    McEntee, P S    Meehan, B J
Simafar     21:15    Kempton    Ellam, Clare    Murphy, Olly

Willow May    14:20    Newton Abbot    Williams, Mrs Jane    Williams, Nick
Lets Sway    14:20    Newton Abbot    Murphy, Olly    Barfoot-Saunt, Mrs Tracey
Katie Connell     14:20    Newton Abbot    Hobbs, P J    Mullins, W P
Pengos Boy    16:30    Newton Abbot    Hawker, Richard    Kittow, W S
Charlie Papa Lima     16:30    Newton Abbot    Barr, Brian    Whittington, H
Atlantic Grey     16:30    Newton Abbot    Frost, J D    Hawke, N J
Report RozelKid September 30, 2018 8:32 PM BST
No probs PHS ,

I misunderstood your first message as I didn't read it properly- I thought you were not be able to the switchers from Oct 1st onwards ...hence the days missed.
Report PHS September 30, 2018 8:37 PM BST
No probs.
Report RozelKid October 1, 2018 12:02 AM BST
Back with one of Christopher Mason's 2yo at Bath tomorrow

2.10 Bath: GLAMOROUS CRESCENT 20/1 EW BOG

She ran a really eye catching race lto on her nursery debut at Fos Las , she ran on strongly late on over that sharp 5f  and was never going to get competitive with the way she was ridden. Im not sure what the statistics are for hold up horses at Fos Las ...but i would have thought it would suit horses up with or very close to the pace.

I think its reasonable to take a view that this extra half furlong , on a more suitable track like Bath for held up galloping horses , should in theory see her being much more competitive at the business end of the race  - she has no weight on her back and does look to have the scope to take advantage of this mark sooner rather than later.

Actually the more i look at her the more i like her in this just her second nursery.

Good luck tomorrow with your selections.
Report RozelKid October 1, 2018 4:37 AM BST
3.35 Catterick: GO BANANAS 40/1 EW BOG

A filly that has been in my notebook since  the run at Thirsk last year as a 2yo - she had run is that G2 Queen Mary Royal Ascot but was outclassed ...and then showed speed by leading at Sandown over 7f and over 6f at Thirsk... before weakening after 5f.

She was with Brian Meehan and has only had 7 lifetime career starts - now sitting on a hcap mark of 53

Firstly , as most know these 5f races at Catterick are all about the break , if you dont get a good break then you are as good as fooked -  its almost impossible to come from behind here at Catterick unless you are on something that is well in by 20lb+ 

Her overall profile does portray that she was always going to be best suited by a sharp 5f hcap as a 3yo...and this course will give her best chance of winning based on the speed she showed on two of her performances as a 2yo where she seemed to be fully wound up.

I just think its reasonable to take the view that she is most probably much better than her current rating of 53 over a sharp 5f - If you take a look at the race at Thirsk and what the 1st,2nd,3rd have done since then she must be better than 53 imo ...especially that she is now given a chance at this distance & weight as a 3yo.

My speculations could be wrong - she may have gone the wrong way completely and be better off in a C7 0-50 DogPot at Lingfield if you take the recent Novice Stakes at face value  ....but thats the chance I take at 40/1 and with the potential prices on the exchange -If she is fine , strips fitter after that recent run after 383 days off the course , and retains that ability and speed she shown as a 2yo over the wrong trips, then she should in theory have a chance of getting to the front and being able to make all over this trip and course whilst getting over a stone from the fav.

Who knows - i'll know within the first 50-100 yards if she has a chance or not - minimum stakes only for me
Report PHS October 1, 2018 4:44 PM BST
Switchers - 02/10/18

Laoise     14:10    Ayr    Perratt, Miss L A    Hannon , Richard
Havana Go    15:15    Ayr    Dalgleish, Keith    Marnane, David
Comprise    15:15    Ayr    Dalgleish, Keith    Bell, M L W
Brian Ryan    15:15    Ayr    Menzies, Rebecca    Carr, Mrs R A
Invermere    16:20    Ayr    Menzies, Rebecca    Fahey, R A

De Beau Tant    19:45    Kempton    Flint, J L    Main, Mrs H S
Finishing Touch    20:45    Kempton    Watson, Archie    Suroor, Saeed Bin

Getonsam    14:00    Sedgefield    Smith, Mrs S J    Haynes, J C
Archview Sunshine     14:30    Sedgefield    Johnson, Kenny    Lennon, Liam
Report PHS October 2, 2018 3:56 PM BST
Switchers - 03/10/18

Angelina Dor     16:10    Nottingham    Chapple-Hyam, Jane    Johnston, M

Icario     17:30    Newcastle    Keniry, Stef    Elliott, Gordon
Debawtry     18:30    Newcastle    Balding, J    OMeara, D
Dutch Melody    19:00    Newcastle    Egerton, Lucinda    Wall, C F
Indian Warrior    19:30    Newcastle    Carr, Mrs R A    Dunlop, E A L
Argon    20:00    Newcastle    Wilson, N    Prescott, Sir Mark

Pique Rock    14:20    Bangor    Daly, H D    Rowley, Phillip
Quids In     16:30    Bangor    McCain Jnr, D    Greenall, Oliver
American Craftsman     16:30    Bangor    Oliver, Henry    OKeeffe, Jedd
Shows Over     17:05    Bangor    OBrien, Fergal    Vaughan, Tim
Beau Sancy     17:05    Bangor    Murphy, Olly    Johnson, Kenny
Report PHS October 3, 2018 9:13 PM BST
Switchers - 04/10/18

Martineo    19:15    Chelmsford City    Butler, John    Haggas, W J
Chilton Foliat     20:45    Chelmsford City    Fellowes, Charlie    McCreery, W

The Lincoln Lawyer    13:30    Huntingdon    Mann, C J    Johnston, M
Beach Dancer     14:30    Huntingdon    Gifford, N J    Knight, W J
Polo The Mumm     15:35    Huntingdon    Dunn, Mrs Alex    Plessis, Miss J Du
Indian Reel     15:35    Huntingdon    Dore, C R    OBrien, Fergal
Bisoubisou    15:35    Huntingdon    Humphrey, Mrs S J    Murphy, Olly
Nomination Game     14:10    Warwick    Dickin, R    Williams, Ian
Desirable Court     15:15    Warwick    Skelton, Daniel    King, A
Canny Tom     15:50    Warwick    Frankland, D    Elliott, Gordon
Dandridge    16:20    Warwick    Longsdon, C E    Moore, A L T
Report PHS October 4, 2018 3:07 PM BST
Switchers - 05/10/18

Enzemble     14:25    Ascot    Fanshawe, J R    Elsworth, D R C

Screaming Gemini     21:15    Wolverhampton    Brown, D H    Varian, Roger
Report PHS October 5, 2018 3:03 PM BST
Switchers - 06/10/18

Remmy D     17:10    Redcar    Fell, Roger    OBrien, Joseph Patrick

Arabian Fairytale    19:45    Wolverhampton    West, Adam    Cox, C G
Kevlar    20:15    Wolverhampton    West, Adam    Portman, J G

Ruperra Tom    16:30    Fontwell    Bowen, P    Williams, N
Shaman Du Berlais     17:05    Fontwell    Vaughan, Tim    Vaughan, Mrs Abbi
Report PHS October 6, 2018 8:04 PM BST
Switchers - 07/10/18

Astute Boy     15:25    Kelso    Smith, R Michael    Fry, Harry
Hedgeinator     14:30    Uttoxeter    Stephens, Robert    Williams, Christian
Lets Get At It     15:00    Uttoxeter    Murphy, Olly    Whittington, H
Notwhatiam     15:35    Uttoxeter    Skelton, Daniel    Keatley, Adrian Paul
David John    15:35    Uttoxeter    Hunter, J K    Lacey, T
Potters Approach     16:05    Uttoxeter    Skelton, Daniel    Greatrex, W J
Jonnigraig     16:35    Uttoxeter    Teal, R A    Mullins, W P
Ballydarsi     17:05    Uttoxeter    Sheppard, M    Rothwell, P J
Report PHS October 7, 2018 3:03 PM BST
Switchers - 08/10/18

Lincoln Park    14:35    Pontefract    Appleby, M    Coyle, Tony
Hediddodinthe     15:40    Pontefract    Winks, P    Jardine, I
Candelisa     16:10    Pontefract    Loughnane, David    Coyle, Tony
Splash Around    15:00    Windsor    Llewellyn, B J    Appleby, M
Lord Del Boy    16:35    Windsor    Attwater, M J    Turner, W G M
Holdenhurst    17:05    Windsor    Turner, W G M    Stronge, Ali

Hawayel     17:45    Kempton    Hughes, Richard    Hills, Charles
Polar Light    19:15    Kempton    Henderson, P    Elsworth, D R C
War Brigade     20:15    Kempton    Williams, Ian    Simcock, D M

Princess Midnight    16:25    Stratford    Tizzard, C L    Hodges, R J
Lungarno Palace     16:25    Stratford    OBrien, Fergal    Gallagher, J
Tight Call     17:30    Stratford    Vaughan, Tim    McGrath, Roger Joseph
Report PHS October 7, 2018 6:13 PM BST
Second time out switcher and dual C&D winner Dragon's Voice runs for David Menuisier 16:00 Wdr - 0.25pt ew 11/2
Report PHS October 8, 2018 4:11 PM BST
Switchers - 09/10/18

Startego    15:00    Brighton    Watson, Archie    Palmer, Hugo
Kitsune    17:05    Brighton    Quinn, Denis P    Maher, Peter
Thorntoun Care    16:45    Catterick    Tutty, Mrs K J    Jardine, I
Rock Steady     15:50    Leicester    King, A    Charlton, R
Verve     16:25    Leicester    Candy, H    Palmer, Hugo

Geneva Trumpet    17:45    Newcastle    Spencer, Seb    Bycroft, N
Early Edition     18:45    Newcastle    Camacho, Miss J A    Prescott, Sir Mark
Luzum     19:15    Newcastle    Easterby, M W    Weld, D K
Jan Van Hoof     19:45    Newcastle    Herrington,M     Fahey, R A
Report PHS October 8, 2018 5:53 PM BST
16:45 Cat - Flood Defence 10/1 SB

If he handles this sharp track ok, she ought to go close and 10/1 looks big. The drying ground might be against her though she ran ok (2nd) last time on Good.
Report PHS October 8, 2018 5:54 PM BST
^If she
Report RozelKid October 9, 2018 5:53 AM BST
Im a little interested in the two horses that are down to line up in the 3.10 at Catterick today , both trained by Alexandra Dunn.

Not ones im going mad about betting wise.... as there are 4/5 runners who seem to have chances on recent form - but im speculating with these two as the majority of them look to be somewhat exposed at the trip or their marks i.e much of a muchness.

my preference for THAHAB IFRAJ.

3.10 Catterick :PACK IT IN 66/1 EW BOG & THAHAB IFRAJ 18/1 EW BOG

PACK IT IN  will be having his first try over this 2m trip on the flat - all of his runs this year have either been between 8/12f ( mainly on the AW bar two runs on the turf ) or just a couple of runs at 2m+ over hurdles which haven't resulted in any places . As a result of these flat runs  he has become  well hcapped on the flat based on that last run for Brian Meehan in August 2017 . There is however a reasonable argument that he may actually need soft ground if you look at his best performances...but it might not really play a part because of his potential class against the field.

The trainers other one is this THAHAB IFRAJ who could potentially be used to make sure its a strong pace for the other , or hopefully be too strong a pace for the others to catch as the case is many a time at Catterick as its a front runners track.

Thahab is a winner over hurdles at Stratford in August 2017 over 2m2f and his best recent run was when weakening into 2nd after disputing the lead in a hcap hurdle over the same C&D in July this year - In both of those Stratford runs he attempted to make all. He seems to travel really well when in front and i think they could all have a massive task on their hands if Jack Mitchell attempts to dictate the pace around here. In my opinion he is much better than a 49 rated animal over a 2 mile trip on the turf . I dont think he needs to lead ...but his front running attributes will boost his chances imo if thats what there tactics will be.

Cam Hardie rides Pack It In , he has had a winner for the yard in the past  , whereas Jack Mitchell hasn't - However Jack Mitchell is showing a bit or form recently and is an interesting booking for Thahab.

Im interested in PACK IT IN  because i think there is potential for the horse to shoot a new top over this trip without the obstacles - hurdles clearly dont suit him but there does seem to be ability there somewhere when looking at his run at Worcester in July. At the end of the day he was on a turf mark of 70 in August last year and the class of 10f races he ran for Meehan last year are well above this lot if you go through the all - he now sits on a mark of 50 after just 2 turf runs at Salisbury & Bath this year and has plenty of excuses if this was the Plan B . Good thing is that he might drift out to crazy prices this morning on the exchange so its possible that icould get 66/1 a place and thus not having to have much on for interests sake and backing my assumptions.

Alexandra Dunn turned up to this meeting in 2016 and banged in a double in two 1m6f races on the card albeit with horses that were showing some level of form - her record here at Catterick reads 2 winners from 4 runners 50%....which doesn't mean anything really , but i think it is interesting that she comes back here 2 years later at the same meeting with horses like these whose best running style would suit the course and another who is potentially a bit of a sleeper hcap ratings wise and would have plenty of excuses.

Good luck with your selections today
Report RozelKid October 9, 2018 5:59 AM BST
their tactics, not there you spellcheck f***
Report RozelKid October 9, 2018 6:14 AM BST
5.15 Catterick: KODIMOOR 14/1 EW BOG

This Christopher Kellet trained 5yo seems to have alot in his favour today over this sharp 5f

He has proven course form , has a good draw, and is a 9lb below his last winning mark. Jockey takes off another 5lb too , and it goes on any ground

If fit and ready he should have a massive shout - Maybe it is just bit too obvious, lol  - if i didn't back this one today and it won i would be a talk to the mirror job Wink
Report RozelKid October 9, 2018 7:56 AM BST

Oct 9, 2018 -- 6:14AM, RozelKid wrote:

5.15 Catterick: KODIMOOR 14/1 EW BOGThis Christopher Kellet trained 5yo seems to have alot in his favour today over this sharp 5fHe has proven course form , has a good draw, and is a 9lb below his last winning mark. Jockey takes off another 5lb too , and it goes on any groundIf fit and ready he should have a massive shout - Maybe it is just bit too obvious, lol  - if i didn't back this one today and it won i would be a talk to the mirror job

Did i mention its just had a wind op too - lol

Report PHS October 9, 2018 4:27 PM BST
Switchers - 10/10/18

Quduraat    13:30    Nottingham    Appleby, M    Varian, Roger

Crezic     18:40    Kempton    Keniry, Stef    Elliott, Gordon
Pipes Of Peace     19:40    Kempton    Durack, S    OBrien, A P
Lansky     20:10    Kempton    Cowell, R M H    Noseda, J
Mister Maestro    20:40    Kempton    Walker, Ed    Hannon , Richard
Its A Wish    20:40    Kempton    Channon, M R    Cox, C G

Jetstream     14:10    Ludlow    Lee, Miss Kerry    Hills, Charles
Carouse     14:10    Ludlow    Williams, Evan    Osborne, J A
Blackfyre     14:10    Ludlow    Mann, C J    Meehan, B J
Admiral Spice     14:10    Ludlow    Leech, Mrs S    Dascombe, Tom
Mrs Hyde     17:15    Ludlow    OBrien, Fergal    Lycett, Shaun
Belles Spirit    16:20    Southwell    Bridgwater, D G    Dickin, R
Report PHS October 10, 2018 4:46 PM BST
Switchers - 11/10/18

Elite Icon    17:15    Ayr    Goldie, J S    Jardine, I

Clearance    19:45    Chelmsford City    Moore, G L    Vaughan, Tim
Hurricane Lil     20:15    Chelmsford City    Whittington, H    Baker, George
Final Choice    20:45    Chelmsford City    West, Adam    Greatrex, W J

Khage     13:45    Bangor    Whittington, H    ONeill, Jonjo
Cracking Destiny     13:45    Bangor    Williams, Ian    Henderson, N J
Eyesopenwideawake     15:20    Bangor    Bandey, R J    Whittington, H
Mrs Hyde     14:25    Worcester    OBrien, Fergal    Lycett, Shaun
Aquarian     15:30    Worcester    ONeill, Jonjo    OBrien, Joseph Patrick
Royal Reef     16:35    Worcester    Dyson, Miss C    Knight, W J
Gambling Gamut     16:35    Worcester    Burke, Kieran    Dunn, Mrs Alex
Report PHS October 11, 2018 6:06 PM BST
Switchers - 12/10/18

Intrepidly     19:15    Wolverhampton    Spiller, Henry    Noseda, J
Cotton Club     19:15    Wolverhampton    Mitchell, N R    Newland, Dr R D P
Gembari    20:15    Wolverhampton    Balding, J    Furtado, Ivan
Barnay    20:15    Wolverhampton    Ellam, Clare    Tregoning, M P

Strictlyadancer     13:40    Newton Abbot    Williams, Christian    Doyle, Sean Thomas
The Two Amigos    16:35    Newton Abbot    Martin, Miss Nicky    Pipe, D E
Sideways     16:35    Newton Abbot    Williams, Christian    Dennis, David
Report RozelKid October 11, 2018 9:14 PM BST
8.45 Wolverhampton: ALJUNOOD 40/1 EW BOG

This one used to be trained by Dermot Weld -  he seems to be well hcapped imo , is down in trip, Makes tapeta debut, and the Hood is back on which he needed when winning with Dermot Weld

I takes my chances at the prices.
Report PHS October 12, 2018 5:50 PM BST
Switchers - 13/10/18

Scotland     15:40    Newmarket     ONeill, Jonjo    Balding, A M

River Rule    20:15    Chelmsford City    Wintle, A    Carroll, A W
Itsupforgrabsnow     20:15    Chelmsford City    Chisman, Harry    Furtado, Ivan
Innstigator    20:15    Chelmsford City    Gardner, Mrs S    Smith, R J
Blue Harmony    20:45    Chelmsford City    Blake, Michael    Burke, K R

Pegasus Walk     13:40    Hexham    Graham, Mrs H O    Dobbin, Mrs R
Archview Sunshine     13:40    Hexham    Johnson, Kenny    Lennon, Liam
Showem Silver     14:15    Hexham    Candlish, Jennie    Meade, Noel
Heros Story    14:50    Hexham    Murtagh, Barry    Goldie, J S
Take A Break     16:35    Hexham    Walford, Mark    Hawke, N J
Wajeez     16:30    Limerick    Hogan, Denis Gerard    Gosden, J H M
Report PHS October 13, 2018 6:07 PM BST
Switchers - Sunday

Frank Bridge    17:30    Goodwood    Millman, B R    Houghton, Eve Johnson
Admodum     17:30    Goodwood    Butler, Michael    Bolger, J S

Pilgrim Soul    14:15    Chepstow    Lee, Miss Kerry    Balding, A M
Bob Ford     16:00    Chepstow    Ralph, Alastair    Newland, Dr R D P
Hot Ryan    17:40    Chepstow    Pipe, D E    Honour, Chris
Fontley House     17:40    Chepstow    George, T R    Fahey, Peter
Report PHS October 14, 2018 3:32 PM BST
Switchers Monday

Liberty Diva     13:20    Musselburgh    Berry, A    Usher, M D I
Outback Traveller     15:10    Windsor    Evans, Mrs N S    Butler, John
Despacito    16:10    Windsor    Durack, S    Powell, B G
Carnage    16:10    Windsor    Evans, Mrs N S    Guest, R C
Shaji    16:40    Windsor    Bridgwater, D G    Meehan, B J
Angels Whisper     16:30    Yarmouth    Murphy, Amy    Noseda, J
Report PHS October 15, 2018 3:36 PM BST
Tuesday's Switchers

Fortunate Vision    14:30    Leicester    Walford, Mark    Brown, D H

Ciaoifsin     14:20    Hereford    Sheppard, M    Fahey, Jarlath P
Armorous    14:20    Hereford    Weston, T H    Foster, Miss J E
Zorlu     14:55    Hereford    Burchell, D    Oshea, J G M
Some Kinda Lama     15:55    Hereford    Murphy, Olly    Mann, C J
Pahaska     17:30    Hereford    Down, C J    Elliott, Gordon
Locker Room Talk     14:10    Huntingdon    Twiston-Davies, N A    Curtis, Miss Rebecca
Denmead    14:10    Huntingdon    Skelton, Daniel    Butler, John
Ri An Rian     15:15    Huntingdon    Mongan, Mrs L J    Doyle, Miss Elizabeth
Sparky Stowaway     15:45    Huntingdon    Webber, P R    Mullins, Thomas
Dexcite     15:45    Huntingdon    King, A    George, T R
Deep Resolve     15:45    Huntingdon    Leavy, B D    Haynes, Sally
Rogue Dancer     16:20    Huntingdon    Hill,Mrs Lawney     Banks, M C
Midnight Gem    16:20    Huntingdon    Leech, Mrs S    Longsdon, C E
Report PHS October 16, 2018 2:42 PM BST
Weds Switchers

Nabvutika     14:30    Nottingham    Butler, John    Brisland, Robyn
Lord Of The Rock     15:35    Nottingham    Fell, Roger    OKeeffe, Jedd
Contrast     15:35    Nottingham    Coward, Miss J M    Hannon , Richard
Camanche Grey     17:15    Nottingham    Egerton, Lucinda    Haslam, B M R

Glorious Rocket    18:15    Newcastle    Hodge, John Mc C    Barron, T D

King Dargent     14:10    Wetherby    Skelton, Daniel    Lyons, G M
Willie Boy     15:45    Wetherby    Longsdon, C E    Williams, Miss Venetia
Lough Derg Farmer     16:20    Wetherby    Smith, Mrs S J    Henderson, N J
Report PHS October 17, 2018 3:58 PM BST
Switchers - Thu

Chloris    15:35    Brighton    Vaughan, E F    Gosden, J H M
Howth Summit     16:20    Carlisle    Robson, Miss P    OBrien, Joseph Patrick
Aspen Colorado     16:20    Carlisle    ONeill, Jonjo    OBrien, Joseph Patrick

Shaji    20:15    Chelmsford City    Bridgwater, D G    Meehan, B J
Creative Talent     20:00    Wolverhampton    Carroll, A W    McNamara, Andrew

Scorpion Star     14:20    Uttoxeter    Frost, J D    Hill, M
Meldrum Way     14:20    Uttoxeter    Campion, Mark    Kelly, David Harry
Keynote     14:55    Uttoxeter    Armson, R J    Griffiths, D C
Carrigmoorna Matt     15:55    Uttoxeter    Mulholland, N P    Halley, Vincent Laurence
Monsieur Lecoq     16:30    Uttoxeter    Williams, Mrs Jane    Williams, Nick
Court In Matera     16:30    Uttoxeter    Greenall, Oliver    Glassonbury, Edward
Report PHS October 18, 2018 9:34 PM BST
Switchers Friday

Atletico     15:05    Haydock    Evans, P D    Varian, Roger
Quduraat    14:15    Redcar    Appleby, M    Varian, Roger
Dutch Artist     17:25    Redcar    Tinkler, N    Jackson, Miss T

Wind Storm    18:45    Newcastle    Burke, K R    Beckett, R M
Midnight Vixen    18:45    Newcastle    Simcock, D M    Stoute, Sir Michael
Shesthedream     19:45    Newcastle    Williamson, Mrs L    Coyle, Tony

Ataguiseamix     14:20    Wincanton    Gardner, Mrs S    Nicholls, P F
Report PHS October 19, 2018 5:30 PM BST
Switchers Saturday

Foxy Lass    17:10    Catterick    Dunn, Mrs Alex    Hogan, Denis Gerard

Bluella    17:40    Wolverhampton    Appleby, M    Pears, Ollie

Pot De Fleur    14:45    Ffos Las    Williams, Christian    Grant, C
Rock On Oscar     15:20    Ffos Las    Sheppard, M    Nicholls, P F
Red Devil Lads     16:55    Ffos Las    Harris, Miss G    Lean, Mr S
Casual Cavalier     16:55    Ffos Las    Oliver, Henry    Bewley, G T
Thomas Macdonagh    17:30    Ffos Las    Snowden, Jamie    Hogan, Denis Gerard
Knight Crusader    17:30    Ffos Las    Oshea, J G M    Pipe, D E
Khanisari     17:30    Ffos Las    Williams, Evan    Holden, Miss Ellmarie
Its A Little Risky    17:30    Ffos Las    Williams, Christian    Vaughan, Tim
Quasha    13:40    Market Rasen    Pogson, C T    Wainwright, J S
Rebel Commander     14:15    Market Rasen    Barber, Jack    Henderson, N J
Whispering Affair    16:35    Market Rasen    Williams, Ian    Crawford, S R B
Keel Over    14:30    Stratford    Bridgwater, D G    Kehoe, Mrs F
Atlantic Storm     15:35    Stratford    Rees, D A    Skelton, Daniel
Owners Day    16:45    Stratford    Frost, J D    Mulholland, N P
Report PHS October 20, 2018 5:44 PM BST
Switchers Sunday

Utility     14:30    Kempton    Bridgwater, D G    ONeill, Jonjo
Admiral Barratry     17:15    Kempton    Williams, Mrs Jane    Williams, Nick
Inchcolm     14:10    Sedgefield    Davidson, Tristan    Hammond, Micky
Chica Buena     14:45    Sedgefield    Dalgleish, Keith    Duke, B W
Report PHS October 21, 2018 3:22 PM BST
Switchers - Monday

Happy Hollow    16:00    Pontefract    Candlish, Jennie    Swinbank, G A
Geneva Trumpet    16:30    Pontefract    Spencer, Seb    Bycroft, N
Letmestopyouthere     14:40    Windsor    Bell, M L W    Osborne, J A
Finisher     17:10    Windsor    Gillard, Mark    Ryan, K A

Istanbul Pasha     21:10    Kempton    Dartnall, V R A    Evans, P D
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now