Forums

Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
RyanWe
11 Feb 16 23:12
| Topic/replies: 32,074 | Blogger: RyanWe's blog
Friday

Always On The Run - 2.05 at Kempton - 6/1 with a few books, 7.2 on betfair

Missed the party a bit here, too busy crying over more odds on in running losers, but the show must goes on. Someone else pointed this horse out to me (TheSecret), absolutely loved this horse's first run for Tom George on New Year's Eve. It was his first run over fences, crazy fresh, too keen, but jumped like a bunny. I really think this horse is going to be a lot better over fences, and although he's bred to stay 3 miles, I do think dropping to 16f is the right thing to do if you're not going to put him in a hood. He ran such a nice race at Warwick, and it doesn't look like much was expected, because he was sent off at 12/1 - whether that was because of fitness, or doubts about the ground, I'm not sure, but he'll be getting some better ground tomorrow, and these other trainers have all been doing so well with these ex McCain horses, that I wouldn't expect this to be any different.

Hopefully.. Just blast him from the front, catch me if you can, a bit like when they had Stellar Notion, Nacarat etc etc they love their front runners at Kempton.

Saturday

Modus in the Betfair hurdle - Currently 11.0 on betfair

He's only top price 7/1 with the books at the moment, sure to drift out with them if he stays at this price, but this whole reaction of Bazza picking that Mullins horse is way over the top.

Where do I start with Modus?

2nd in the Champion bumper last season, had Yanworth behind him in 4th, and the rest. A fine 3rd in the Punchestown bumper too.

Both of these runs were achieved with a pretty average trainer in Robert Stephens, sorry Stevo.

JP buys him, whacks him with Nicholls. Wins easily on his first two starts, but throws a bad one in when last seen on heavy ground. Not that it was terrible, but it was still disappointing. It wouldn't come as a surprise to hear that the stable strike rate was 10% in December, something rarely seen for the champion trainer.

The stable are flying again now though, 33%. Even the horses losing are running crackers.

He's got a mark of 139, which looks lenient to me. He beat Charmix off levels pretty cosily, and I know that horse has improved for stepping up in trip but the handicapper thinks he's 145 rated. Charmix beat Emerging Force by 38 lengths, and we saw him win a handicap off 129 today. I know Emerging Force might of ran below par that day, and he probably improved for the step up in trip too today, but there is just so many horses that Modus has beat that make him look a horse who could turn out to be top class.

I suppose there is question marks over the horse on heavy ground, we don't know if that's what we are going to get yet. A dry day tomorrow, and it might chuck it down on Saturday, but at least it will be sloppy ground, not tacky.

I think the horse is miles better than his mark of 139. I know other horses are probably chucked in too, but I feel like there is a lot more to come.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Some Guesses For.. The Next Few Days
Show More
Report foxcovert October 15, 2017 12:12 PM BST
2:50 Chep Tommy Rapper ran Willoughby Court close at Warwick in Dec. Highly tried in Albert Bartlett at the festival when made a bad mistake. on my list.
Report RozelKid October 15, 2017 3:34 PM BST
He is back ! wd Ryan - Wish i had backed it.
Report RozelKid October 15, 2017 3:35 PM BST
massive gamble landed on Bob Ford
Report BennyBinion1 October 15, 2017 3:35 PM BST
Very well done Ryan.

How did you know they would back it like that??

Gamble not even mentioned on run up to race.....
Report PHS October 15, 2017 3:36 PM BST
Awesome tipping RyanCool. Was always travelling well.
Report RyanWe October 15, 2017 3:37 PM BST
If I knew that was gonna lump on Benny, I would have too Laugh
Report ellis October 15, 2017 3:38 PM BST
typical ramper Laugh
Report BennyBinion1 October 15, 2017 3:41 PM BST
Again, very well done to you.
Report RyanWe October 15, 2017 3:41 PM BST
They* damnit Cry
Report RyanWe October 15, 2017 3:42 PM BST
Cheers, throw enough darts etc etc
Report RozelKid October 15, 2017 3:43 PM BST

Oct 15, 2017 -- 3:35PM, BennyBinion1 wrote:

Very well done Ryan.How did you know they would back it like that??Gamble not even mentioned on run up to race.....

Thats a good point - there was not a single word mentioned on ATR - disgraceful imo.

Report FOYLESWAR October 15, 2017 3:43 PM BST
supreme tipping from the master there!   on at 16s ,well done ryan
Report PHS October 15, 2017 4:05 PM BST
The bonus was stake back on Double RossHappy
Report PHS October 15, 2017 4:06 PM BST
Zulu knowhere. You're crap RyanSad

Laugh
Report FOYLESWAR October 15, 2017 4:11 PM BST
did the doctor lump on ? nice tonic for him !
Report RyanWe October 15, 2017 4:16 PM BST
Laugh

You know how low DR went?

Would like to know Zulu too.

I swear they take the in running market down so quick these days.
Report PHS October 15, 2017 4:35 PM BST
No, only that my 2.04 matched. Oh, actually, I remember looking now; think it was 1.43. I know it surprised me a little.

Didn't clock Zulu, but it was never really in it. 3 out I thought it was going better than it turned out.
Report REDROB October 15, 2017 4:36 PM BST
DR went 1.74, no shorter.
Report RyanWe October 15, 2017 4:38 PM BST
Cheers
Report PHS October 15, 2017 4:43 PM BST
Name    Time    Cse    To    From
Theglasgowwarrior    14:20    Musselburgh    Goldie, J S    Bell, M L W
Mister Showman    14:20    Musselburgh    Dalgleish, Keith    Skelton, Daniel
Ill Be Good    15:20    Musselburgh    Berry, A    Ellison, B
Down Time     17:25    Musselburgh    Midgley, P T    Ellison, B
Island Brave     14:30    Windsor    Main, Mrs H S    Moore, J S
Catapult    14:40    Yarmouth    Lines, Clifford    Eddery, Robert
Harry Beau    16:40    Yarmouth    Evans, P D    Hannon , Richard
Tawfeer    17:10    Yarmouth    McEntee, P S    Unett, J W
Report PHS October 15, 2017 6:55 PM BST
I've taken a chance on Sparte Quercus in the 14:30 Wdr for 0.25pt @ 8/1. He's up against several unexposed types that could have favorable marks but several of them are having a first run of the year or have been absent for a while. SQ was a good second to Capton two runs back in a good looking race and could still be well handicapped and Dunlop's older handicappers have been holding their form well recently (Michaels Mount, Dark Red).

Just a small bet as I've been in rank bad form recently. With those unexposed horses in there, could well be a bigger price by mid morning.
Report madhatters October 16, 2017 2:03 PM BST
Wd Ryan Grin

Nice Sam Rob Grin
Report PHS October 16, 2017 7:04 PM BST
Stake back on SQ (close 3rd).
Report PHS October 16, 2017 7:06 PM BST
Pericles     14:30    Leicester    Quinn, Denis P    Chapple-Hyam, P W
Echoism     14:30    Leicester    Hiatt, P W    Johnston, M
Booborowie     17:00    Leicester    Stronge, Ali    Gask, J R
Austerity     17:30    Leicester    Haynes, Sally    Swinbank, G A

Poorauldjosephine    18:15    Kempton    Jenkins, J R    Flood, D
Dream Malfunction     18:45    Kempton    Tuite, Joseph    OBrien, Joseph Patrick
Pegi Browne     19:45    Kempton    Midgley, P T    OCallaghan, M D

Tempuran    14:20    Huntingdon    Ralph, Alastair    Newland, Dr R D P
Whiskey Moon    15:20    Huntingdon    Twiston-Davies, N A    Davis, D J S Ffrench
Agamemmon     15:50    Huntingdon    George, T R    Lacey, T
Polymath     14:10    Worcester    Faulkner, Ms D C    Elliott, Gordon
Snatchitback    16:10    Worcester    Scudamore, M J    Symonds, Tom
Sykes     16:40    Worcester    Martin, Miss Nicky    Hobbs, P J
Report REDROB October 16, 2017 8:02 PM BST
Cheers Mad Happy
Report FOYLESWAR October 17, 2017 8:05 AM BST
the switcher to ralph from the doc could be  worth a closer look
Report RozelKid October 17, 2017 11:45 AM BST
3.40 Worcester: CORRIE LOCH 50/1 EW BOG

20/1 was too short last night - 50/1 is now too big imo.

The typical kind of horse that Symonds gets from trainers like Henderson and Alan King - I wouldnt say its totally without a chance and a no hoper - its lightly raced and should not be the total rag.

Not exactly sure if the rating of 100 is fair on its hcap debut on what he has done so far in his last 2 runs  - its probably more based on the runs he gave for Alan King and the proximity of a couple of his runs to horses now running off marks of 120+.

I like this Jockey James Davies - proper Job Jockey. This trainer/jockey combo have been fruitful for some big priced winners since Symonds started training -

11 winners from 94 rides over 5 years. 12% Strike Rate - also  8 x 2nd places /    12 x 3rd places    / 11 x 4th places 

Hoping for a place .
Report RyanWe October 17, 2017 1:07 PM BST
I've gone for Milan Of Crystal - 7/1?

I think she done really well to win over 16f LTO, as I do think she is better over today's trip of 20f. She looked to be tanking two starts back at Warwick over 19f, but fell 2 out - I just wonder if she's really turned the corner these past two starts. This race today, does look really open, and as she's only up 3lb - pretty obvious chance.

Had a stake saver on Rif Raftou - dangerous on that 2nd to Shanks, who has gone up 18lb or something.
Report RyanWe October 17, 2017 1:13 PM BST
It's a really hard one to improve Foyles, but can't wait to see him receive horses from some lesser yards.
Report RyanWe October 17, 2017 1:43 PM BST
Captain Felix in the 2.20 at Hunt - 12/1

Started collapsing, didn't even get a chance to play at 16/1

I done this LTO, ground just went a bit too soft, and tested his stamina too much. Back to one of the quickest 16f circuits about, he should be more competitive. Ideally, an easy lead would be great, but Bohernagore will no doubt want the same thing. But at 16/1, he is too big on that Sweet Holly 3rd, as she's gone up loads since.
Report RozelKid October 17, 2017 1:47 PM BST
Going to speculate on the two George Baker runners tonight at Kempton

20:15 Kempton Park :Angelical Eve  40/1  EW BOG

19:45 Kempton Park :Jasmincita 22/1  EW BOG

EW SINGLES & DOUBLES
Report RozelKid October 17, 2017 1:47 PM BST
Going to speculate on the two George Baker runners tonight at Kempton

20:15 Kempton Park :Angelical Eve  40/1  EW BOG

19:45 Kempton Park :Jasmincita 22/1  EW BOG

EW SINGLES & DOUBLES
Report madhatters October 17, 2017 2:32 PM BST
WD Ryan Grin
Report knot in wood October 17, 2017 3:58 PM BST
brilliant tipping ryan
Report the wire October 17, 2017 4:00 PM BST
Great stuff Ryan.

I don't bother studying a race any more once you've tipped one.

Was surprised prices better than bsp available in running on that last one as always going well and likely to get the trip.
Report Cork Langer October 17, 2017 4:19 PM BST
Impressive as ever ryan, vwd on a pair of crackers, made a handsome double....!
Report FOYLESWAR October 17, 2017 6:49 PM BST
missed em both ! very  well done again  ryan  superb as usual ,hope you  all backed em lads !
Report PHS October 17, 2017 8:04 PM BST
Arrrrgh! Bad day to go and cut mothers hedge! WD Ryan. Unbelievable formCool.
Report PHS October 17, 2017 8:14 PM BST
Baghdad     13:30    Nottingham    Johnston, M    Fellowes, Charlie
Move In Time    16:40    Nottingham    Midgley, P T    OMeara, D

Flaming Fynn    21:15    Kempton    Burgoyne, P    Gillard, Mark

Alfiboy    15:15    Wetherby    Smith, Mrs S J    Webber, P R
Report RyanWe October 18, 2017 8:16 AM BST
Cheers
Report RyanWe October 18, 2017 8:23 AM BST
Gran Maestro in the 4.20 at Weth - 10/1

There are question marks surrounding just about every runner in this 7 runner affair, but Grand Maestro should not be the outsider of the lot.

This is one of those horses who doesn't do a tap if he hasn't got any headgear on, so don't let the drubbing on the flat 11 days ago put you off, it would have set him up nicely for tomorrow.

All 4 efforts with either the visor or blinkers on were respectable, and that sort of level may well be enough to win tomorrow.

Nautical Nitfit - 7/2 fav - finished 17 lengths behind the selection at Cartmel. So why is GM almost triple that price at 10/1?
Report RyanWe October 18, 2017 8:32 AM BST
Taking me longer to get on at the moment, my mate who does the bets is away so the getting on is taking longer - some other tipping line must have put it up - stuck out like a sore thumb.
Report FOYLESWAR October 18, 2017 9:43 AM BST
thanks for sharing  ryan !
Report vidou October 18, 2017 1:09 PM BST
Brilliant yesterday ryan - managed to miss them both was out all day, great ramping by the man sitting on a laptop in his living room in Bolton ... Grin...

... still makes me laugh
Report RyanWe October 18, 2017 1:46 PM BST
Skelton KNEW (I would insert an emoji in here but they've disappeared for me just one this thread?!)
Skelton KNEW (I would insert an emoji in here but they've disappeared for me just one this thread?!)
Now they are back on, this forum is sooo bad Cry
Report PHS October 18, 2017 4:28 PM BST
Qadiriyyah    14:30    Brighton    Moubarak, Mohamed    McNamara, R P
Mister Freeze     16:40    Brighton    Chamings, P R    Cox, C G

Diamond Avalanche     20:15    Newcastle    Stubbs, Kristin    Holmes, P F

Why But Why     14:10    Carlisle    Young Jnr, William    Duncan, I A
Once An Angel     14:45    Carlisle    Todhunter, M    Jordan, Brian
Tequila Secret     15:45    Carlisle    Hawke, N J    Oliver, Henry
**** Baby     16:20    Carlisle    Todhunter, M    Williams, Ian
Fleminator    17:25    Carlisle    Boanas, Miss G    Hammond, Micky
Outcrop     14:20    Uttoxeter    Candlish, Jennie    Morrison, H
Scorpions Sound     14:55    Uttoxeter    England, Sam    Davis, D J S Ffrench
Royal Act    14:55    Uttoxeter    Davies, Miss Sarah-Jayne    England, Sam
Report PHS October 18, 2017 4:28 PM BST
^Ye ats
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 7:24 AM BST
Hartside in the 2.10 at Carlisle - 16/1? 14/1 general

It's hard to do on the last 4 runs, but the Carlisle 2nd against Lord Balim - who has gone up over a stone since - is incredible form, and when you watch it, I'm not sure how he lost.

He's shown nothing since, but now he returns to the same CD, handles conditions, and is 5lb lower. He had a runabout at Sedge a few weeks back, out of his class, no visor, and I think it was a nice pipe opener.

When I looked before the decs came in, Bastyen was booked to ride this - who is without doubt one of the best conditionals out there - but he had to ride for his boss at Toxxy. All these factors make me think the horse is ready to roll, and well worth chancing at double figures - Currently 16/1
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 7:42 AM BST
https://www.olbg.com/tipster/index.php?id=472892 - Sign up, subscribe, add me to email alerts if you are interested.

All free etc etc
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 2:26 PM BST
My thoughts on Hartside

- He will go down another 5lb or so - So a 0-100 is probably going to be an option
- He's normally more prominent when going close to winning, yet wasn't travelling from an early stage today

Could be my new cliff horse Crazy
Report go-all-in October 19, 2017 4:06 PM BST
Unlucky with Hartside Ryan, congrats on the recent winners and really good to see you posting again :)

I'v done a couple of long shots in the 5.45 Newc

Globetrotter - 50/1 e/w and Chancery - 50/1 ew

Globetrotter is totally unexposed, having won a 12f maiden (beating a Godolphin inmate now rated 88), before flopping on handicap debut. He's been absent for a while since then, so can only presume that he was injured during that race. No idea if he'll be fit for this comeback race or not, and I do respect Eldritch at the head of the market, but the price is a bit too big for me.

Chancery - runs off it's lowest ever career mark. Obviously has been out of sorts for a while now and is 9yo, but he didn't run too badly last time over 10f, only beaten 5 lengths. I'v a feeling this step back up to 12f will suit and if he retains any ability he could well outrun his odds.
Report PHS October 19, 2017 4:31 PM BST
Teatro     15:10    Redcar    Given, J G    Jarvis, M A
Lucata     16:20    Redcar    Berry, A    Dascombe, Tom
Give It Some Teddy    16:20    Redcar    Easterby, T D    Swinbank, G A
Jordaura    16:55    Redcar    Berry, A    Murray, John

Newt    16:40    Newcastle    Wall, C F    Dennis, David

Red House Hill     15:50    Fakenham    Murphy, Olly    Byrnes, C
Hatem     15:50    Fakenham    Littmoden, N P    Bailey, Mrs Caroline
Ataman     15:50    Fakenham    Murphy, Olly    Wall, C F
Mullaghboy     17:00    Fakenham    Murphy, Olly    Crawford, S R B
Artiste Celebre     13:40    Wincanton    Gray, C J    Doyle, Eoin
Ill Be Your Clown     14:50    Wincanton    Dixon, S D    Skelton, Daniel
Dan Mcgrue     16:00    Wincanton    Nicholls, P F    Nicholson, John W
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 5:30 PM BST
PHS about?

Got a query about Hobbs horses - First time out and second time out - particularly at this time of the year - is there any significant difference, if it isn't too much hassle.
Report go-all-in October 19, 2017 5:32 PM BST
I can probably run the query on proform if you tell me the exact criteria
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 5:37 PM BST
What more do you need?
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 5:37 PM BST
Chase?
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 5:38 PM BST
It's regarding Roll The Dough in the 2.15 at Winny - done him the last few times.
Report PHS October 19, 2017 5:45 PM BST
Oct - Dec

FTO 18.1% Novice chases the outlier with 24%

2TO 19.6% Novice and Beginners chases 6-8 percentage points better than the ave.

Not much in it really!
Report go-all-in October 19, 2017 5:46 PM BST
Hobbs Sept, Oct, Nov.

0 runs in previous 4 months = 1369 runners, 271 winners, 19.8% strike rate, +132 BSP, -93 ISP

1 runs in previous 4 months = 820 runners, 172 winners, 20.98% strike rate, -98 BSP, - 157 ISP

I should probably filter that some more...
Report PHS October 19, 2017 5:49 PM BST
Looking at just Hcp Chases;

FTO 17.4%
2TO 15.7%

The figures generally get worse the more runs they've had (hcpr had a good look by then?).
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 5:53 PM BST
Thanks to both of you, I did think they were pretty straight.
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 5:54 PM BST
It's a tight price, I think I'm going to leave him this time.
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 5:56 PM BST
Has anyone worked out how to watch a replay from courses that are now RUK, but used to be ATR.

Since the course has moved channels, just like Stratford, and Ascot before - you can't watch any of the old replays from when they used to be screened on ATR - although I think maybe you can watch Ascot now.

I used to get round it before, by watching the replays on the bookies site that used the SIS feeds, as this wasn't affected by the change.

Any bright ideas out there?
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 5:57 PM BST
I think Hills used the SIS replays, so I'm hoping when they price up, that the replays will appear on there.
Report PHS October 19, 2017 5:58 PM BST
Most interestingly, Oct is by far his best month for FTO Hcp Chasers with 22.8% and and 41 pts profit at SP. Nov is only 12%.
Report PHS October 19, 2017 6:00 PM BST
^ROI of 52.7%, by far the best where there's a decent sample size.
Report PHS October 19, 2017 6:06 PM BST
I used to use Hills for replays. Don't think you have to wait for them to price the race up though. On the right of the screen under Roulette and Blackjack, you should see Results. Just click on Results and choose the date of race and course. You need to be logged in.
Report go-all-in October 19, 2017 6:16 PM BST
Try this Ryan. I think it has all tracks.

https://www.bet365.com/extra/en/results-and-archive/racing-archive/
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 6:32 PM BST
That's what I normally use, but no good.
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 6:32 PM BST
Tried Hills, nothing.

Tried SportingLife, nothing.

Tried BHB replay site, nothing.

They are all lost I tell yas.
Report PHS October 19, 2017 6:40 PM BST
Lei is ex ATR, now RUK. I just watched the 15:55 on Sp Life. WH said Sorry, unable to access video server.
Report PHS October 19, 2017 6:41 PM BST
15:55 10/10 I meant to say.
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 6:49 PM BST
Yeah, but that was broadcast on RUK?
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 6:50 PM BST
I'm after the replays that were broadcast on ATR.
Report RyanWe October 19, 2017 6:50 PM BST
It's been a summer long problem, I'm surprised that more people don't go on about it - maybe I'm the only one who watches replays Laugh
Report RozelKid October 19, 2017 6:51 PM BST
OH FFS - Missed Ryans double. Cry
Report PHS October 19, 2017 6:52 PM BST
What race you trying to watch? I watch lots of replays and not noticed any problems. Have you tried using different equipment (if say you're trying to watch on an iPad for example).
Report PHS October 19, 2017 6:55 PM BST
Looks like you're correct. I just tried watching 07/04/17 16:15 Lei, which was ATR now RUK and neither ATR or Sp Life want to play.
Report PHS October 19, 2017 6:56 PM BST
I think Lei is the only Flat course affected so not that surprising I've not noticed this before.
Report colupaul October 19, 2017 7:43 PM BST
Racing at Fakers tomorrow... always a good day out... decent pint of Wherry on course... once again a poorly supported card though... I'll be backing one in the first... Changing The Guard, generally 25/1... 8lb wrong is a concern... trainer form is a concern though not had many runners recently... hoping this one jumps off in front and leads them a merry dance... as with a race of this quality plenty of question marks... 25s just seems too big... but a proper guess this one...
Report RozelKid October 19, 2017 7:51 PM BST
17:25 Redcar: Dream Free 12/1 EW BOG - Think this one has a great chance if trying to make all - has gone from the front on a couple of runs this year at Thirsk and Doncaster over 11.5f/12f - running of a mark of 55 now and back to 10f on turf.

16:55 Redcar: Rock Island Line EW BOG 25/1 - Same stable and lightly raced - had a run in a class 5 at Redcar in August off a mark of 62  - just got going too late imo - then had a run over 12f at Newcastle where it was running very well until 2f out . Into a class 6 here running of a mark of 58,  back on the Turf at Redcar,  over 10f . Not confident but willing to have an interest at the price.
Report RyanWe October 20, 2017 8:00 AM BST
Had a go on Tikkinthebox in the 1.40 at Winny - 12/1 books, but bigger on the machine

This was the replay I was trying to get hold of for the last run, all I've got in tracker notes is 'given too much to do', I think that was because they wanted to make sure the horse was settled out the back.

The form of that race worked out really well
- Master Burbidge (1st) won his next start
- Mighty Missile (3rd) went close NTO, then won the start after
- Prince Mahler (4th) won his next two

We know the ground is a lot softer than when many entered, but the selection did run well here on soft ground in a novice hurdle at impossible weights.

Fitness has to be taken on trust, but from a handicapping perspective, he is the solid horse in here.
Report PHS October 20, 2017 8:31 AM BST
^14/1 WH
Report colupaul October 20, 2017 1:21 PM BST
Trappy heat this 1.40 at Winc... I'll have a play on your pick Ryan... I noted that the last five runnings of this event has been won by a 5 year old... Will have a saver on another 5 year old in Silver Quay... Colin Tizzard has won this event twice in the last 5 years so the top weight will go into a combo f/c... 1-6-7-8-11... cheers...
Report RyanWe October 20, 2017 1:33 PM BST
He is just sooo quiet in the betting, more like crossinthebox Cry
Report RyanWe October 20, 2017 1:36 PM BST
Almost went for War On The Rocks instead, but that felt like more of a risk given the lengthy lay off.

But found out after the price had already gone that Fergal likes him today, ip dip 'n' all that.
Report FOYLESWAR October 20, 2017 1:39 PM BST
backing ryans and having a pop on tizzez molyneiux ,needs to settle better and top weight decent claimer up  and  fair price win and place
Report RyanWe October 20, 2017 1:44 PM BST
Already beat
Report colupaul October 20, 2017 1:46 PM BST
Oh well, front of the market dominates...
Report RyanWe October 20, 2017 1:48 PM BST
Couldn't of done the winner, normally has zero resolution. He went so well today, he didn't need to fight - unless he's finally turned the corner Crazy
Report colupaul October 20, 2017 1:52 PM BST
Onwards and upwards... roll on Fakers... Cool
Report RyanWe October 20, 2017 1:58 PM BST
What's with the numbers there, soooo bad.
Report colupaul October 20, 2017 2:10 PM BST
Oh dear...
Report PHS October 20, 2017 4:26 PM BST

Oct 19, 2017 -- 7:51PM, RozelKid wrote:

17:25 Redcar: Dream Free 12/1 EW BOG - Think this one has a great chance if trying to make all - has gone from the front on a couple of runs this year at Thirsk and Doncaster over 11.5f/12f - running of a mark of 55 now and back to 10f on turf.16:55 Redcar: Rock Island Line EW BOG 25/1 - Same stable and lightly raced - had a run in a class 5 at Redcar in August off a mark of 62  - just got going too late imo - then had a run over 12f at Newcastle where it was running very well until 2f out . Into a class 6 here running of a mark of 58,  back on the Turf at Redcar,  over 10f . Not confident but willing to have an interest at the price.

Rock Island Line is 9's from 50's on BFShocked

Report PHS October 20, 2017 4:28 PM BST
Mearing    13:50    Catterick    Jardine, I    Fellowes, Charlie
Desert Ace     14:55    Catterick    Midgley, P T    Jardine, I
Missy Wells    17:10    Catterick    Fife, Mrs Marjorie    Walford, Mark

Connacht Girl     17:40    Wolverhampton    Burke, K R    Keatley, Adrian Paul
Kachess    18:15    Wolverhampton    Loughnane, David    Dascombe, Tom

Woolstone One    14:10    Ffos Las    Lavelle, Miss E C    Whittington, H
Jameson    15:20    Ffos Las    Twiston-Davies, N A    Henderson, N J
Blue Kangaroo     17:35    Ffos Las    Bowen, P    Williams, Christian
Brideys Lettuce     13:40    Market Rasen    Pogson, C T    Furtado, Ivan
Royal Mandate     14:15    Market Rasen    Menzies, Rebecca    Skelton, Daniel
Postbridge     16:00    Market Rasen    Humphrey, Mrs S J    Greatrex, W J
Shake It Up     16:35    Market Rasen    Hammond, Micky    Ford, R
Lady Knight     13:55    Stratford    Thomas, Sam    Randell, Miss S
Jurby    16:45    Stratford    Sherwood, O    Jefferson, J M
Summerville Boy     17:15    Stratford    George, T R    Curling, S
Sultana Belle     17:45    Stratford    McNally, Ronan M P    Smith, R Michael
Sandy Cove    17:45    Stratford    Murphy, Olly    Eustace, J M P
Oath Breaker     17:45    Stratford    Murphy, Olly    OBrien, Joseph Patrick
Report PHS October 20, 2017 5:59 PM BST
I know nothing about NH, but have had a small bet (0.25pt) on Giveaway Glance from the Alan King yard in the 14:30 Str @ 8/1. She showed some decent speed on the Flat in May and ran very well in a Cl2 Hcp Hurdle in March, the winner going on to try her hand in a Listed race at Chelt after (albeit tailed off).
Report RyanWe October 20, 2017 6:18 PM BST
testtttt
Report RyanWe October 20, 2017 6:21 PM BST
Sandy Cove in the 5.45 at Stratford tomorrow - 15/2 tops

A real struggle trying to get anything on this because it's been priced up so far wrong.

Write up
"Good looking switcher to Olly Murphy, and running just fine when last seen over hurdles. In fact we saw him finish just behind today's easy winner at Winny - Arty Cambell. Looked like he didn't want to know on the flat, but a new yard, with Murphy saying he's working well etc etc. Only worry is too much rain, then I don't think we will see him run."

Do fancy something else in here, but just chucked some on this as it was in to 3/1 the other day when pulled at Exeter - and you can argue whether this race is better.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now