Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
RyanWe
11 Feb 16 23:12
| Topic/replies: 2,313 | Blogger: RyanWe's blog
Friday

Always On The Run - 2.05 at Kempton - 6/1 with a few books, 7.2 on betfair

Missed the party a bit here, too busy crying over more odds on in running losers, but the show must goes on. Someone else pointed this horse out to me (TheSecret), absolutely loved this horse's first run for Tom George on New Year's Eve. It was his first run over fences, crazy fresh, too keen, but jumped like a bunny. I really think this horse is going to be a lot better over fences, and although he's bred to stay 3 miles, I do think dropping to 16f is the right thing to do if you're not going to put him in a hood. He ran such a nice race at Warwick, and it doesn't look like much was expected, because he was sent off at 12/1 - whether that was because of fitness, or doubts about the ground, I'm not sure, but he'll be getting some better ground tomorrow, and these other trainers have all been doing so well with these ex McCain horses, that I wouldn't expect this to be any different.

Hopefully.. Just blast him from the front, catch me if you can, a bit like when they had Stellar Notion, Nacarat etc etc they love their front runners at Kempton.

Saturday

Modus in the Betfair hurdle - Currently 11.0 on betfair

He's only top price 7/1 with the books at the moment, sure to drift out with them if he stays at this price, but this whole reaction of Bazza picking that Mullins horse is way over the top.

Where do I start with Modus?

2nd in the Champion bumper last season, had Yanworth behind him in 4th, and the rest. A fine 3rd in the Punchestown bumper too.

Both of these runs were achieved with a pretty average trainer in Robert Stephens, sorry Stevo.

JP buys him, whacks him with Nicholls. Wins easily on his first two starts, but throws a bad one in when last seen on heavy ground. Not that it was terrible, but it was still disappointing. It wouldn't come as a surprise to hear that the stable strike rate was 10% in December, something rarely seen for the champion trainer.

The stable are flying again now though, 33%. Even the horses losing are running crackers.

He's got a mark of 139, which looks lenient to me. He beat Charmix off levels pretty cosily, and I know that horse has improved for stepping up in trip but the handicapper thinks he's 145 rated. Charmix beat Emerging Force by 38 lengths, and we saw him win a handicap off 129 today. I know Emerging Force might of ran below par that day, and he probably improved for the step up in trip too today, but there is just so many horses that Modus has beat that make him look a horse who could turn out to be top class.

I suppose there is question marks over the horse on heavy ground, we don't know if that's what we are going to get yet. A dry day tomorrow, and it might chuck it down on Saturday, but at least it will be sloppy ground, not tacky.

I think the horse is miles better than his mark of 139. I know other horses are probably chucked in too, but I feel like there is a lot more to come.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Some Guesses For.. The Next Few Days
Show More
Report PHS March 23, 2018 4:28 PM GMT
Name    Time    Cse    To    From
Titus    14:25    Doncaster    Carroll, D    Weld, D K
Lord Of The Rock     14:25    Doncaster    OKeeffe, Jedd    Dods, M
Kings Pavilion     14:25    Doncaster    Ward, Jason    Barron, T D
Cymraeg Bounty    14:25    Doncaster    Murphy, Olly    Jardine, I
Crazy Horse    15:00    Doncaster    Baker, George    Gosden, J H M
Mitchum Swagger    15:35    Doncaster    Beckett, R M    Lanigan, D R
Magojiro     16:45    Doncaster    Carroll, D    Noseda, J
Ad Libitum    16:45    Doncaster    Fell, Roger    Palmer, Hugo

Windsor Beach     15:10    Lingfield    Butler, John    Murtagh, J P
Ladurelli     16:55    Lingfield    Dunn, Mrs Alex    Flood, D
Harbour Approach    18:15    Wolverhampton    Williams, Ian    Weld, D K
Lady Of Authority    19:15    Wolverhampton    Phillips, R T    McGrath, M J
Kheleyfs Girl    19:15    Wolverhampton    Ellam, Clare    Evans, P D
Fethiye Boy    19:45    Wolverhampton    Loughnane, Daniel Mark    Harris, R A
Trautmann     21:15    Wolverhampton    Menzies, Rebecca    Loughnane, Daniel Mark
Legalized    21:15    Wolverhampton    Slack, Kenneth    Given, J G
Lady Knight     21:15    Wolverhampton    De Giles, Ed    Thomas, Sam
Archipentura    21:15    Wolverhampton    Ellam, Clare    Jenkins, J R

Rob Royal     16:35    Bangor    Hammond, Mike    Ford, R
Al Dancer     17:10    Bangor    Twiston-Davies, N A    Williams, Christian
Amore Alato    14:05    Newbury    Skelton, Daniel    Farrelly, Johnny
Oden    16:25    Newbury    Gifford, N J    Varian, Roger
Report RozelKid March 24, 2018 1:20 AM GMT
2.50 Bangor: DARTAGNAN LE DUN 33/1 EW BOG - savers DESTINED TO SHINE 9/1 WIN BOG & Rebel Collins 11/2 WIN BOG

Think this Dartagnan is an interesting one for the notebook and future 2m hcaps ...even if tomorrow is not the day.

I do believe that it is a bit premature for the market to completely disregard this one tomorrow after just 2 runs in the UK since joining the Alex Hales yard from France.

The handicapper allocated DLD a mark of 119 before his first run in January over class 2 hcap 2miles at Sandown, that race was actually was full of horses that are well above the competition he faces today ...the winner for example "Call Me Lord" went on to run in the Kingwell Hurdle running  4L behind Elgin who ran in the Champion Hurdle and tnen came 2nd in the Imperial Cup behind Mr Antolini.

His 2nd race , after being dropped 4lb , was a drop to a class 4 at Uttoxeter over the longer trip of 2m4f - he showed some  promise here by being more prominent and leading for the first 2 miles until quickly weakening 3f out.The pace was very easy there and the Leighton Aspell had a hold of his head for the majority of the first 2 miles..... DLD was continuously changing his lead leg  which was down to the jock imo not letting him go at a faster pace ......by 3fout then was never going to stay the trip imo and i think its reasonable to conclude he was never going to by going through his french form . The majority of the competition that day were also much higher rated that what he faces today.

He is still a young horse and still quite small - but i see speed and his quickness over his hurdles as potentially being suited to a fast run 2miles if he is ridden a bit more aggressively whilst making the pace.

He has since had a Wind Op and Harry Bannister takes the ride again - Bannister has a pretty decent strike rate for the yard too.

Its a tough race and there are a couple in there that i will have savers on like Rebel Collins 11/2 who put in a much better perfomance lto and could be looking for compensation here.

There is also that Kerry Lee Destined to Shine 9/1 who is another one who has had wind surgery recently and whom i think could put in an improved performance in now his second hcap. Recent performances haven't been great in Novice Hurdles since October and his January  Novicehcap....but he showed promise in winning his bumper at Towcester last February ( 2nd placed horse from that bumper ( Drumlee City) from last February 2017 has come out and won recently and the form of the 2nd horse ( Banco De Logos) ties in closely with 125+ rated horses from his run in February this year.
Report REDROB March 24, 2018 10:41 AM GMT
Black Tulip  3.15 Newbury

Tough looking handicap, but I think this one's overpriced. At Warwick at xmas she beat Sensulano a comfortable length and a half giving 7lbs, today BT recieves 9lb. Since then Sensulano has finished 3rd in a grade 2 behind Midnight Tune off levels, today Midnight gives Sesulano 8lb, Tulip is 3 times the price of the other 2, 40 on here, and seems value to me . The 2 at the head of the mkt Petticoat and Oscar appear as the main dangers.
Report PHS March 24, 2018 4:32 PM GMT
Colonel Frank    14:25    Doncaster    Quinn, M    Walker, Ed
Araqeel    14:25    Doncaster    Midgley, P T    Weld, D K
Pacific Fleet     15:00    Doncaster    OMeara, D    Watson, Archie
Poyle Vinnie    15:35    Doncaster    Carr, Mrs R A    Appleby, M
Captain Colby     15:35    Doncaster    Midgley, P T    Walker, Ed
Across The Stars     16:10    Doncaster    Hannon , Richard    Stoute, Sir Michael
Music Seeker     16:45    Doncaster    Carroll, D    Eustace, J M P
Leonidas     17:55    Doncaster    Dalgleish, Keith    Tregoning, M P
Clemento     17:55    Doncaster    Quinn, J J    Charlton, R
Pretty Jewel    18:30    Doncaster    Williams, Ian    Frost, Kevin
Hurricane Hollow    18:30    Doncaster    Dalgleish, Keith    Skelton, Daniel

Midnight Cowboy    17:30    Ascot    Owen, J P    King, A
Perseid     14:15    Carlisle    Butterworth, Mrs B    Smith, Mrs S J
Robbing The Prey     16:00    Carlisle    Jefferson, Ruth    Jefferson, J M
Midas Gold     17:45    Carlisle    Ellison, B    Loder, D R
Report pumphol. March 25, 2018 1:08 PM BST
Plenty of racing today but I'm highlighting a 21 runner hcp race at Naas Crazy

Aussie Valentine - 2.50 Naas 15/2

Second run with new trainer but is taking the Exact same route as last year, went to Dundalk same meeting as last year running in a mile hcp, beaten around 3.5 lengths same as last year, then comes to this Naas race, last year came second in this race, horse that beat it is rated 111, AV  is 4lb lower than the run last year & runs off its lowest ever turf mark, obviously this has been a main objective &  you hope it will be in the shake up.

Elm Grove - 2.50 50/1

Hard not to have something on Elm, first race 2016 after a six month break produced a win, again last year after another six month on the sidelines won on its comeback run, both times in big fields both times on heavy going, win in 2017 was off a 18lb higher mark than the year before & this year is 10lb higher than last year, runs off 81 but was running of 89 in the summer, with the claimer up is only 1lb higher than last win, yes its asking a lot in this very competitive heat but its obviously best after a break & comes here after a couple of runs over the sticks, Iv'e seen a lot worse 50/1 shots for sure.
Report PHS March 25, 2018 5:04 PM BST
Shazzamataz     13:30    Huntingdon    Hales, A M    Sheehan, James G
Schiaparannie    13:30    Huntingdon    Jefferson, Ruth    Jefferson, J M
Vive Le Roi     15:35    Huntingdon    Carroll, A W    Longsdon, C E
Some Day Soon     17:10    Huntingdon    Snowden, Jamie    Flynn, Patrick J
Boy Named Sioux    14:10    Market Rasen    Jefferson, Ruth    Jefferson, J M
Bit Of A Charlie    14:20    Taunton    Walford, Robert    Ryall, B J M
Inch Lala     14:50    Taunton    Farrelly, Johnny    Mulholland, N P
Report PHS March 26, 2018 5:15 PM BST
Clarabel    18:40    Newcastle    Tinkler, N    Weymes, J R
Dawaaleeb     19:40    Newcastle    Eyre, J L    Hills, Charles
Brian Ryan    20:10    Newcastle    Carr, Mrs R A    Brisland, Robyn
Katheefa     14:00    Southwell    Carr, Mrs R A    Hills, Charles
Fieldsman     16:30    Southwell    Griffiths, D C    OMeara, D
Sai Kung Star    17:30    Southwell    Shaw, D    Tinkler, N
Report GEORGE.B March 26, 2018 11:17 PM BST
I've just looked in on you-know-who's selection page, sweet holy Mary, £500 win Shocked

I'm sticking that one in the notebook for next time Cool
Report GEORGE.B March 27, 2018 12:10 AM BST
Now I'm here, I may as well put up a guess!

Run With Pride, 1pt EW @ 20-1, 2.00 Southwell

It would be appear from three runs on Fibresand that Run With Pride isn't as effective on this surface as he is on Polytrack or Tapeta, but of his three runs at the track, the first one came in a hot class 3 contest when he was rated 80 and over a trip (7f) probably too far, his latest run here came over 5f and although he could manage only fourth, he wasn't disgraced behind the bang in form pair Something Lucky and Crosse Fire, and he did have course winner Archimedes behind. The run that interests me most, however, is the middle one of the three, which came over  his optimum and today's trip of 6f, when he almost certainly contested an overly strong pace before giving way in the straight as those that had found themselves out the back came through to contest the finish.

The runner-up Kommander Kirkup and third Angel Palanas has certainly franked the form since at the track, while the winner Tellovoi and fifth Berlios have been running well in defeat.

This doesn't look easy with a couple of relatively unexposed 3Y0s in opposition, along with a couple of recent course winners, and he has again drawn the one box over this C/D, but at the prices, a chance is taken he can out-run his odds granted a more restrained ride.
Report GEORGE.B March 27, 2018 10:29 AM BST
Yikes, out to 66-1 in a place, fair to say I've moved the market with this one Blush
Report GEORGE.B March 27, 2018 11:19 AM BST
And one final point, I omitted to say that RWP does have an 11lb pull with Crosse Fire from their meeting last time over 5f, but if the market is any guide, he ain't going to be turning the form around!

It looks a strong race for the grade with the Ruth Carr switcher looking interesting on pedigree for the surface.
Report pumphol. March 27, 2018 12:07 PM BST
Crosse Fire was probably the bet at 5/1, 9/2 but too short now, quite like Siege Of Boston, no better off for being behind CF  last week though they are both lumbering a stone more than last week, SOB  has won in the past with more than 10st on its back & looks like its coming to hand.
Report GEORGE.B March 27, 2018 2:05 PM BST
Can ye fecking believe it, sticks to the dead rail and gets nutted for 3rd, sigh...
Report GEORGE.B March 27, 2018 2:05 PM BST
Can ye fecking believe it, sticks to the dead rail and gets nutted for 3rd, sigh...
Report GEORGE.B March 27, 2018 2:06 PM BST
As Willo might say, the operation was a success but unfortunately the patient died Cry
Report bobbyjo March 27, 2018 2:35 PM BST
Good shout George Cry
Report PHS March 27, 2018 5:45 PM BST
Unlucky for the place George. Keep trying though.
Report PHS March 27, 2018 5:46 PM BST
Nature Boy     18:15    Newcastle    OMeara, D    Brisland, Robyn
Mosseyb     19:15    Newcastle    Midgley, P T    Haggas, W J
Molly Mayhem     19:45    Newcastle    Fell, Roger    Fahey, R A
Fidra Bay     19:45    Newcastle    Haynes, Sally    Swinbank, G A
Royal Liberty    20:15    Newcastle    Harker, G A    Johnston, M
Presidential     20:45    Newcastle    Fell, Roger    Prendergast, Kevin
The Yellow Bus    14:50    Wolverhampton    Farrelly, Johnny    Steele, Daniel
Tenby Two    14:50    Wolverhampton    Mulholland, N P    Channon, M R
Mount Cheiron     14:50    Wolverhampton    Hammond, Mike    Ford, R
Hangman Jury    17:05    Wolverhampton    Bridgwater, D G    Hughes, Richard
False Id    17:05    Wolverhampton    Farrelly, Johnny    Steele, Daniel

Albert Dolivate     15:50    Warwick    Mulholland, N P    Walford, Robert
Distracted     16:45    Wincanton    Roberts, Alan    Thomas, Richard A
Cinevator     16:45    Wincanton    Pickard, Ella    Scott, J
Carraig Mor     16:45    Wincanton    Barber, C    King, A
Report PHS March 28, 2018 7:20 AM BST
14:20 Wol

Fav looks too short due to TF/SDS. Berlios 8/1, savers A Sure Welcome 5/1 and It Must Be Faith 10/1.
Report GEORGE.B March 28, 2018 2:46 PM BST
Well done PHS
Report pumphol. March 28, 2018 3:02 PM BST
PHS Cool
Report PHS March 28, 2018 9:31 PM BST
Thanks guys. Live to fight another day. The other two ran badly.
Report PHS March 28, 2018 9:41 PM BST
Merdon Castle     16:35    Chelmsford City    Furtado, Ivan    Chapple-Hyam, Jane
Smooth Operator    17:05    Chelmsford City    OBrien, Fergal    Pitman, M
Captor    17:05    Chelmsford City    Watson, Archie    Simcock, D M
Hit The Lights     18:05    Chelmsford City    West, Adam    Fife, Mrs Marjorie
Counterfeit    17:45    Wolverhampton    George, Karen    Hughes, Richard
Gibeno     18:45    Wolverhampton    Appleby, M    Skelton, Daniel
Zamjar    20:15    Wolverhampton    Cowell, R M H    Dunlop, E A L

Run For Eva    14:10    Towcester    Morgan, Miss Laura    Williams, Olly
Candyman Can     15:20    Towcester    Hurley, Laura    Spiller, Henry
Boudry     15:40    Wetherby    Dobbin, Mrs R    Elliott, Gordon
Wings Attract     16:45    Wetherby    Skelton, Daniel    Williams, Olly
Report RyanWe March 29, 2018 9:02 AM BST

Mar 26, 2018 -- 11:17PM, GEORGE.B wrote:

I've just looked in on you-know-who's selection page, sweet holy Mary, £500 win I'm sticking that one in the notebook for next time

I'm gonna try 2000 today - I was trying to work out the max stake, honest guv Grin

Report PHS March 29, 2018 9:14 AM BST
Morning RyanWink
Report RyanWe March 29, 2018 9:27 AM BST
Morning, how's your luck been?
Report PHS March 29, 2018 9:51 AM BST
Alright! Struggling for time on Racing though, with all the other things in life that need attention. Full time job trying to watch all the replays then looking at the days racing. The daily struggle to keep up gets me down. You coping OK?
Report RyanWe March 29, 2018 9:55 AM BST
I find it hard enough to be motivated with all the time in the world.

It's just so hard to get on early, and it's still hard to get on even around this time of morning if you're not lucky on betfair.

Just hope something happens soon, because the books are just getting their card marked without taking anything - it is pretty crazy how they are still getting away with it all Cry
Report RyanWe March 29, 2018 10:10 AM BST
Tried the 2000 stake btw, 500 is max - I KNEWWWWW Laugh
Report GEORGE.B March 29, 2018 11:42 AM BST
It seemed a marked increase in stake, Ryan, was it to reflect confidence in the pick, or just a change in staking strategy?
Report RozelKid March 29, 2018 1:45 PM BST
Going to speculate on the 2 Bridgewater runners at Towcester today , even though he has not had a winner in 153 days and the form isnt great  Crazy

Not going crazy with stakes  - but i believe that its only a matter of time that the trainer comes back with a bang - Trainer has been known to land a few punts around here in the past.

ew singles and doubles

2.10 Towcester - SUNDAY IN THE PARK 18/1 EW BOG

I think the drop back to 2 miles on this stiff track will suit

3.20 Towcester - DOWNLOADTHEAPP 20/1 EW BOG

First time in a hcap
Report bobbyjo March 29, 2018 2:19 PM BST
Nice place RK, well done
Report RozelKid March 29, 2018 2:30 PM BST
It looks like Bridgewater was going for an across the card double with Zephyros that just won at Lingfield at 7/1

33/1 ew place treble with his last one in the 3.20? ? they only need a place to land it
Report GEORGE.B March 29, 2018 2:32 PM BST
Well done, Roz

We won't mention his runner that you left out BlushWink
Report GEORGE.B March 29, 2018 2:33 PM BST
Hang on, you already have

Good luck with the other one
Report RozelKid March 29, 2018 2:45 PM BST
I only did the ew treble at the last minute.

Poppy Bridgewater was due to take two rides over here in Jersey racecourse  on Monday ....but wont now as racing has been abandoned - I was told that one of them was a certainty.Cry
Report RozelKid March 29, 2018 2:51 PM BST
I think the money for this THEYDON PARK 8/1 in the 3.20 TOW is interesting - im a follower of horses purchased by Tom Malone or stable switchers from Joseph O Brien to UK stables.

Roberts seems to be getting a few from the OBrien yard - his recent record shows he is in form too.
Report RozelKid March 29, 2018 4:25 PM BST
no profit today - will definitely be keeping an eye of Bridgewater in the next few weeks.
Report PHS March 29, 2018 4:36 PM BST
WD KidWink
Report PHS March 29, 2018 4:37 PM BST
Tanasoq     13:40    Newcastle    Midgley, P T    Burrows, Owen
Fendale    13:40    Newcastle    Smart, B    Brittain, Antony
Outside Inside     14:45    Newcastle    Johnston, M    McCreery, W
Amood     14:45    Newcastle    West, S G    Watson, Archie
Eye of The Storm     15:20    Newcastle    Dalgleish, Keith    Perrett, Mrs A J

Javelin    13:50    Bath    Muir, W R    Fahey, R A
Vivre Pour Vivre     16:35    Bath    Hide, Philip    Dunlop, E A L
Medburn Cutler    16:35    Bath    Hedger, P R    Henderson, P
Report GEORGE.B March 29, 2018 4:38 PM BST
Simon West to Archie Watson alert - how much did Brandon Castle improve by? Blush
Report Cork Langer March 29, 2018 5:02 PM BST
Not likely to work going the other way George...!
Report GEORGE.B March 29, 2018 6:02 PM BST
You make a valid point, Cork Langer. I must have been holiday when they switched it to AW. 3 runs for AW and 3 heavily backed failures. Not even Archie's magic carrots could get Amood to put his head in front Sad
Report foxcovert March 30, 2018 10:48 AM BST
Aiya 2:55 Bath - family liked the soft, stable form ok, good jock was nap material and now its drifitng Surprised
Report RyanWe March 30, 2018 5:05 PM BST

Mar 29, 2018 -- 11:42AM, GEORGE.B wrote:

It seemed a marked increase in stake, Ryan, was it to reflect confidence in the pick, or just a change in staking strategy?

I had a little bit more on perhaps, but you can put in any stake, it doesn't change the monthly p/l thing - just the virtual bank that only counts for some team competition - afaik anyway! Crazy

Martabot didn't jump well, and perhaps he got caught in a speed duel, but I really thought he would do a lot better than that - the horse who he had well beat over further on the last run (his stablemate Delface) almost won the race, so either that horse improved a ton for the drop in trip, or Martabot just run a shocker.

But nothing to see here people, no chance next time etc etc Grin

Funny that Rozel mentioned Theydon Park, what were those backers thinking.. CryLaugh

Report PHS March 30, 2018 6:30 PM BST
Sharp Defence     13:50    Musselburgh    McGuinness, Adrian    Shanahan, John Patrick
Set In Stone     13:50    Musselburgh    McGuinness, Adrian    Shanahan, John Patrick
Ower Fly    13:50    Musselburgh    Carr, Mrs R A    Hannon , Richard
Imperial State    13:50    Musselburgh    Easterby, M W    Scott, George
Taexali     14:25    Musselburgh    McGuinness, Adrian    Shanahan, John Patrick
Caspian Prince     14:25    Musselburgh    Appleby, M    Coyle, Tony
Joes Spirit     15:00    Musselburgh    Fahey, R A    Bell, M L W
Carbon Dating     15:35    Musselburgh    McGuinness, Adrian    Shanahan, John Patrick

Red Sniper     17:45    Chelmsford City    Brisland, Robyn    Chapple-Hyam, P W
Favorite Story    17:45    Chelmsford City    Wallis, Charlie    Harty, Sabrina J
Diablery    18:15    Chelmsford City    Stone, W B    Gosden, J H M
Apache Blaze    18:15    Chelmsford City    Brisland, Robyn    Appleby, M
Vincents Forever    15:45    Kempton    De Giles, Ed    Pipe, D E
Patrick     17:30    Kempton    Midgley, P T    OBrien, Richard John

Koala Keel     13:40    Carlisle    Alexander, N W    Fitch-Peyton, David M G
Book Of Love     13:40    Carlisle    Todhunter, M    McDonogh, Desmond
Secrete Stream     14:15    Carlisle    Jefferson, Ruth    Jefferson, J M
Always Tipsy    14:15    Carlisle    Alexander, N W    Wight, Alan
Report foxcovert March 31, 2018 10:34 AM BST
Jungle Cat 3:05 Meydan - ground against it last year when narrowly beaten 4th. Comes here after beating Ertijaal lto. 5/1 EW bet to nowt surely?
Report PHS March 31, 2018 4:31 PM BST
Giant Bradley    16:45    Southwell    Coyle, Tony    Appleby, M

Amalfi Doug     15:15    Plumpton    Thomas, Sam    Lacey, T
Report PHS March 31, 2018 4:31 PM BST
WD foxyCool
Report pumphol. April 1, 2018 1:07 PM BST
WD Foxy

Gaelic Wizard - 2.05 South 25/1

First race of season 2016 was here beaten 3 lengths off a mark of 50, in 2017 same again ran here beaten 5 lengths off a mark of 53 both with Gemma Tutty on board, not a jockey I like but she does win on the horse, however they have put up a half decent 7lb claimer today & effectively runs off a mark of 39, this is also an easier race than those two mentioned though I do think a turf win in the near future is a more likely scenario  but off this mark is worth a small play & if not today one to watch for regardless.
Report i_agree_with_nick April 1, 2018 2:00 PM BST
First race of season 2016 was here beaten 3 lengths off a mark of 50, in 2017 same again ran here beaten 5 lengths off a mark of 53 both with Gemma Tutty on board, not a jockey I like but she does win on the horse, however they have put up a half decent 7lb claimer today & effectively runs off a mark of 39

Gemma Tutty is the daughter of the trainer. She has won on it six times. The horse had its first two wins under a 7lb claimer.

GL
Report i_agree_with_nick April 1, 2018 2:04 PM BST
Btw, the horse has won eight times in total
Report pumphol. April 1, 2018 2:23 PM BST
Fair effort in 5th really on a par with those efforts in previous seasons, would think the turf mark will be favourable in the coming weeks worth keeping an eye on.
Report PHS April 1, 2018 3:52 PM BST
Rotherhithe    13:00    Wolverhampton    Fahey, R A    Brisland, Robyn
War Whisper     13:30    Wolverhampton    Midgley, P T    Hannon , Richard
Raffle King     13:30    Wolverhampton    Carr, Mrs R A    Channon, M R
Wings Of The Rock     14:00    Wolverhampton    Burke, K R    Dixon, Scott

Saucysioux    14:15    Fakenham    Brennan, F J    Murphy, Olly
Mountain Eagle     14:50    Fakenham    Gibbons, A M    Fry, Harry
Blackwood Rover     14:50    Fakenham    Dowling, B    Jenkins, J R
Grays Choice     14:10    Market Rasen    Oliver, Henry    Bewley, G T
The Paddy Pie     14:45    Market Rasen    Smith, Mrs S J    Brennan, John Paul
Chateau Chinon     15:55    Market Rasen    Harris, S A    Menzies, Rebecca
Report RozelKid April 2, 2018 6:21 AM BST
Chepstow is most likely to be called off this morning now looking at the courses twitter account last night and the rain they are still getting now.

6.00 Chepstow: FLYING AWAY 25/1 EW BOG

Speculating on the Gardener Stable today  - Flying Away is a debutant and stablemate to TEA TIME FRED 8/1 who runs in the 4.50 . I back TTF lto and he looked to be guaranteed 2nd at least when slightly leading over the last hurdle and potentially winning. He could get compensation today but my speculation is with Gardener's bumper runner
Report PHS April 2, 2018 7:01 PM BST
Carvelas     15:25    Lingfield    Jenkins, J R    Murphy, P J F
Zoffany Bay     17:30    Lingfield    Stronge, Ali    Peckham, George
Report PHS April 3, 2018 4:34 PM BST
Patent    21:15    Kempton    Young, Mrs L J    Niven, P D
De Little Engine     14:10    Lingfield    Dunn, Mrs Alex    Osborne, J A
Bungee Jump     14:45    Lingfield    Harris, Miss G    Ryan, K A
Interlink     16:45    Lingfield    Bell, M L W    Fife, Mrs Marjorie
Bid Adieu     15:25    Southwell    Hughes, Richard    Williams, Miss Venetia
Moltoir     15:55    Southwell    Ellison, B    Bolger, J S
Report Cork Langer April 4, 2018 2:26 AM BST
Two for Leopardstown that will not be inconvenienced by the underfoot conditions

17.30 Onenightidreamed 11/2 connections were slightly disappointed with the Lincoln run, smaller field here will hopefully help

18.35 Tribal Path 9/2 should be good enough to make all if young Nat can get the fractions right, at worst should give a trading option to those who prefer to play that way
Report pumphol. April 4, 2018 9:08 AM BST
Good luck Cork, I actually only looked at the 18 runner 4.30 race there, two likely ones I liked one's top weight Bigger And Better & the other was No Way Jack with just  one win in 50 career starts but I do think it will go close but enough reasons not to get too heavily involved.
Report PHS April 4, 2018 4:19 PM BST
Trump Alexander     17:45    Chelmsford City    Watson, Archie    Hannon , Richard
Full Suit    18:45    Chelmsford City    Watson, Archie    Weld, D K
Nautical Haven    20:15    Chelmsford City    Best, Suzi    Ryan, K A
Buonarotti Boy     16:20    Wolverhampton    Leech, Mrs S    Elliott, Gordon
Report PHS April 5, 2018 7:31 PM BST
Miss Paris    20:15    Chelmsford City    Bell, M L W    Hills, Charles
Erastus    21:15    Chelmsford City    Carr, Mrs R A    Channon, M R
Naval Officer    14:50    Lingfield    Furtado, Ivan    Tinkler, N
Ceyhan    15:25    Lingfield    Brennan, F J    Osborne, J A
Six Strings    16:30    Lingfield    Houghton, Eve Johnson    Fahey, R A

Hollywood Ken     14:05    Fontwell    Shaw, Mrs F M    Woollacott, R M
Bee An Aristocrat     14:05    Fontwell    Frost, J D    Flynn, Paul W
Try Catch Me     16:50    Fontwell    Davison, Miss Z C    Batchelor, Mrs A M
Report pumphol. April 6, 2018 3:20 PM BST
Mistamel - 9.00 Dundalk 100/1

Probably lost my senses but lets have a look at some of the facts, was with Gordon Elliot & the horse had a miserable record over the sticks so he's got shot of it, its flat record was ok before that & its run a couple of weeks back on the level was its first for 30 months, finished last but would surely have needed it after a near six month break, that was a 0-80 with seven horses rated over 70, top mark today is 67, inexperienced jockey dispensed with & decent apprentice up today, trainer form is pretty non existent but you would hope for an improvement on that last run & price just seems wrong, hasn't taken much to find out for sure.
Report Cork Langer April 7, 2018 1:46 AM BST
Kempton 14.05 - Bowson Fred 14/1 Easterby sending just the one is a positive for me, well treated, reunited with Nathan Evans, better at 5 than 6, obvious negative the draw, at price though seems worth an e/w play
Report RozelKid April 7, 2018 9:08 AM BST
2.30 Uttoxeter: LOOKFORARAINBOW 66/1 EW w/o Secret Legacy

Price is too big imo - first run over hurdles and first run since wind op. Just had the 4 runs in bumpers so far and they were not completely without promise.

Trainer has hit the woodwork here at Uttoxeter approx this time last year ...so id expect she would now know what it takes now to have one go close around here.

Not going crazy - just a small ew interest
Report RozelKid April 7, 2018 3:00 PM BST
Either the jockey thought Rainbow went lame before the last hurdle , or the jockey needs shooting - totally bizzare and looked nailed on for a place a furlong out. I still cant see how he hasn't got a place as he ran on behind the 3rd and 4th place finishers....after almost being pulled up to a stop after the final hurdle.Surprised
Report PHS April 7, 2018 5:22 PM BST
Wagner Klass     17:30    Carlisle    Menzies, Rebecca    Johnson, Kenny
Spin The Beat    14:05    Exeter    Faulkner, Ms D C    Vaughan, Tim
Wolftrap     17:15    Exeter    Heard, Mrs K    Hobbs, P J
Salubrious     17:15    Exeter    Roddick, Miss C    Nicholls, P F
O Maonlai     17:15    Exeter    Dunn, Mrs Alex    George, T R
Report pumphol. April 7, 2018 10:06 PM BST
Strange one Roz, actually looked the winner at one point, perhaps horse lost his action when the jockey started pushing between the last two,  worth watching maybe on soft rather than heavy, great spot nonetheless.
Report PHS April 8, 2018 4:33 PM BST
Les Gar Gan     17:15    Wolverhampton    Peacock, R E    Loughnane, Daniel Mark
Wolowitz     18:15    Wolverhampton    Walker, Ed    Barron, T D
Golden Steps     18:15    Wolverhampton    Goldie, J S    Osborne, J A
Doctor Sardonicus    18:15    Wolverhampton    Dascombe, Tom    Simcock, D M
Navajo Storm     18:45    Wolverhampton    Brisland, Robyn    Appleby, M
Splash Of Verve     19:15    Wolverhampton    Thompson, D W    Kirby, P A
Pivotal Dream     20:45    Wolverhampton    Wingrove, K G    Brisbourne, W M
Chiswick Bey     20:45    Wolverhampton    Coward, Miss J M    Fahey, R A

Conna Cross     16:10    Kempton    Farrelly, Johnny    Mangan, James Joseph
Sisania     17:20    Kempton    Smith, Miss Suzy    Moore, G L
Scrumpy Boy    17:50    Kempton    Barr, Brian    Woollacott, Mrs Kayley
Red Devil Lads     17:05    Ludlow    Lean, Mr S    Mullins, Emmet
Johnnys Legacy     17:05    Ludlow    Taylor, Miss Hannah    Wingrove, K G
Honkytonktennessee     17:05    Ludlow    Willcox, R W J    Skelton, Daniel
Forever My Friend     17:05    Ludlow    Bowen, Mickey    Bowen, P
Old Harry Rocks     15:15    Wincanton    Leech, Mrs S    Fry, Harry
Report RozelKid April 9, 2018 6:21 PM BST
3.35 Southwell: PADDOCKS LOUNGE 16/1 BOG

4.25 Hexham: ONDERUN 14/1 BOG

Singles and ew Double

Write up to follow.
Report PHS April 9, 2018 7:06 PM BST
Ferik     18:15    Wolverhampton    Houghton, Eve Johnson    Evans, P D
Campion    18:45    Wolverhampton    Kirby, P A    Hannon , Richard
Scrafton    19:15    Wolverhampton    Carroll, A W    Pauling, Ben
Ballyfarsoon     19:15    Wolverhampton    Winks, P    Williams, Ian

Royal Sunday     13:40    Hereford    Hales, A M    King, A
Red Four    14:10    Hereford    Davies, Miss Sarah-Jayne    Baker, George
Pershing Missile     15:45    Hereford    McPherson, Graeme P    Meade, Noel
Miss Hamda     16:55    Hexham    Ellison, B    Weymes, J R
The Paddy Pie     15:00    Southwell    Smith, Mrs S J    Brennan, John Paul
Paddocks Lounge     15:35    Southwell    Ellam, Clare    Sadik, A
Cosmic King     16:35    Southwell    OBrien, Fergal    Phillips, R T

Ferik gelded
Report PHS April 10, 2018 6:09 PM BST
Ross Raith Rover    17:45    Kempton    Carter, Lee    Eddery, Robert
Gorhams Cave    17:45    Kempton    Stronge, Ali    Varian, Roger
Poyle Charlotte    18:15    Kempton    Madgwick, M    Beckett, R M
Pacos Prince    18:15    Kempton    Fellowes, Charlie    Smith, Martin
Great Sound     20:15    Kempton    Hughes, Richard    Gosden, J H M
Birds Of Prey     20:15    Kempton    Nicholls, P F    Oxx, John M
Haraz     21:15    Kempton    Butler, P    Osborne, J A
The Yellow Bus    15:15    Lingfield    Farrelly, Johnny    Steele, Daniel
Robert The Painter     15:15    Lingfield    Steele, Daniel    Donovan, D
Jungle George    15:15    Lingfield    Spiller, Henry    Dixon, Scott
Inshaa    15:15    Lingfield    McEntee, P S    West, S G
Chicago School     15:15    Lingfield    Evans, Mrs N S    McCann, Anthony
Impart    16:20    Lingfield    Mongan, Mrs L J    OMeara, D

Mon Eldorado     14:00    Market Rasen    Bowen, P    Williams, Christian
Balkato Des Bois     14:30    Market Rasen    Brisland, Robyn    Lacey, T
Chateau Chinon     15:35    Market Rasen    Harris, S A    Menzies, Rebecca
Thedrinkymeister     16:40    Market Rasen    Daly, H D    Bailey, K C

Great Sound gelded
Report PHS April 11, 2018 7:58 PM BST
Anythingtoday     19:15    Chelmsford City    OMeara, D    Palmer, Hugo
Gallant Girl     13:55    Southwell    Martin, W J    Condon, K J
Feel The Wrath     13:55    Southwell    Furtado, Ivan    Quinn, Denis P
Rapid Applause    15:35    Southwell    Easterby, M W    OCallaghan, M D

Diakali     15:25    Aintree    Moore, G L    Mullins, W P
Distime     16:05    Aintree    Ralph, Mrs D J    Loder, Mrs A J
Jaxlight    17:15    Aintree    Crook, A    Holmes, P F
Smoking Dixie     15:55    Taunton    Groucott, J B    Pauling, Ben
Connies Cross     17:05    Taunton    Popham, Mrs Sue    Crow, Mrs Sheila

Feel The Wrath gelded
Report PHS April 12, 2018 7:52 PM BST
Excellent Sunset     18:45    Kempton    Vaughan, E F    Lanigan, D R
Alba Del Sole     18:45    Kempton    Furtado, Ivan    Gosden, J H M
Ragstone Road     19:45    Kempton    McGrath, M J    Hughes, Richard
Gettin Lucky    20:45    Kempton    Brisland, Robyn    Balding, J

The Paddy Pie     16:15    Sedgefield    Smith, Mrs S J    Brennan, John Paul

Ragstone Road gelded
Report PHS April 13, 2018 8:29 PM BST
Nautical Haven    15:35    Lingfield    Best, Suzi    Ryan, K A
Amadeus Rox     17:40    Lingfield    Dunn, Mrs Alex    King, A
Sevilla    18:30    Wolverhampton    Hammond, Mike    Murphy, Olly
Orobas     18:30    Wolverhampton    Egerton, Lucinda    Barr, R E
Air Ministry     18:30    Wolverhampton    Furtado, Ivan    Hogan, Denis Gerard
Carraigin Aonair     19:00    Wolverhampton    Murphy, Olly    Murphy, John Joseph
Zakatal    20:30    Wolverhampton    Whitaker, R M    Menzies, Rebecca
Vivre Pour Vivre     20:30    Wolverhampton    Hide, Philip    Dunlop, E A L
Mister Manduro     20:30    Wolverhampton    Ellison, B    Johnston, M
Claudio Monteverdi     20:30    Wolverhampton    Hughes, Richard    OBrien, A P
Pulsating     21:00    Wolverhampton    Appleby, M    Watson, Archie
Prince of Time    21:00    Wolverhampton    Hammond, Mike    Ford, R
Juan Horsepower    21:00    Wolverhampton    Appleby, M    Hannon , Richard

Quarry Wizard     14:15    Chepstow    Greenall, Oliver    Leech, Mrs S
Mauna Kea     14:15    Chepstow    Gundry, Miss Polly    Mullins, Ms Margaret
Grays Choice     14:15    Chepstow    Oliver, Henry    Bewley, G T
Nickname Exit     14:50    Chepstow    Oliver, Henry    Ridley, J M
News For Pascal     17:45    Newcastle    West, S G    Magee, Stephen Francis

Mister Manduro, Claudio Monteverdi gelded
Report betting_masta April 13, 2018 8:33 PM BST
Ubla in the last
Report betting_masta April 13, 2018 8:47 PM BST
unlucky - got a free bet there - no loss
Report PHS April 14, 2018 7:57 PM BST
Wagner Klass     14:25    Newcastle    Menzies, Rebecca    Johnson, Kenny
Colrockin    16:40    Newcastle    Waggott, Miss Tracy    Ross, R A
Micquus     14:50    Plumpton    Lavelle, Miss E C    Geake, J A
Takeitfromalady     15:20    Plumpton    Steele, Daniel    Donovan, D
Report PHS April 15, 2018 5:34 PM BST
Rail Dancer    15:50    Windsor    Keightley, S L    Rowe, R
Nordic Combined     15:50    Windsor    Kittow, W S    Ellison, B

Steels Cotton    16:40    Kelso    Clark, Jane    Ferguson, I R
Lough Derg Island     16:40    Kelso    Hollands, Mrs J M    Dunn, Mrs Alex
Tetraites Style     17:10    Kelso    Boanas, Miss G    Richards, N G
Divine Port     17:10    Kelso    Haynes, Sally    Swinbank, G A
Report PHS April 16, 2018 8:53 PM BST
Taurean Star     17:20    Newmarket     Beckett, R M    Bell, M L W

Forth Cave     15:20    Carlisle    Sayer, Mrs Dianne    Foster, Miss J E
Jully Les Buxy    14:35    Exeter    Burke, Kieran    Mitchell, Nick
Isis Blue    16:20    Exeter    Burke, Kieran    Mulholland, N P
Varene De Vauzelle     17:30    Exeter    Lund, B V    Murphy, Olly
Strong Conviction    17:30    Exeter    Cole, James    Gardner, Mrs S
Herbert Park     17:30    Exeter    Alford, R J    Pipe, D E
Brandy And Red     17:30    Exeter    Rogers, P D    Chambers, G
Bohemian Rhapsody     17:30    Exeter    Hampson, Matthew    Barr, Brian
Report RozelKid April 17, 2018 5:52 AM BST
These 2 switchers - from different yards - what connects them is an owner called MS ROSE  - has owned both horses

Something odd - either the owner has fallen out with Nick Mitchell & Neil Mullholland and then decided to set up shop with Burke ...or the bunch of them are trying to land a punt with these 2 horses.

Speculating here with ew singles and doubles ....and i could be well off the mark - but it interests me enough that they have joined Kieren Burke and both take their chances on the same day - the last time Kieren started training a switcher.... he trained it all the way to win at the Festival ( HUNT BALL) .

2.35 Exeter :JULLY LES BUXY 16/1 EW BOG

Think there is a chance that his win at Plumpton in January was not the end of his wins this season - that win at Plumpton in January is turning out to be a race full of winners . Wayne Hutchinson is an eye catching booking.

I was impressed with the way this mare ran her race that day and the way she won  - next 3 runs the price wasnt right - so maybe they try again today .

https://www.racingpost.com/results/44/plumpton/2018-01-07/690663

4.20 Exeter : ISIS BLUE 12/1 EW BOG 

Not really much to go on with this Isis blue , only had a couple of runs over hurdles . Neil Mullholland then sent the horse to Mitchell and then Mitchell transfers then to Burke. They have then set up a new owner called High Oaks Racing as MS ROSE was down as the owner before
Report madhatters April 17, 2018 2:43 PM BST
WD Roz
Report knot in wood April 17, 2018 2:47 PM BST
WD..sweat on if you have the double.
Report REDROB April 17, 2018 4:16 PM BST
WD Roz, another BlackSam convert Laugh
Report REDROB April 17, 2018 4:17 PM BST
I got the double , but with Bellamys in the same race as Isis.
Report RozelKid April 17, 2018 5:17 PM BST
That Plumpton race - working out.

Just watched the replay - pissed up.
Report REDROB April 17, 2018 5:32 PM BST
Yeah the one that beat it last time ran well at Aintree the other day .
Report REDROB April 17, 2018 5:32 PM BST
cannisterman I mean
Report REDROB April 17, 2018 5:33 PM BST
Jully went 400 inrunning Roz, it went even bigger at plumpton.
Report PHS April 17, 2018 5:47 PM BST
WD RKCool
Report PHS April 17, 2018 6:00 PM BST
Barrington     13:50    Newmarket     Appleby, M    Hills, Charles

Kendergarten Kop     18:15    Kempton    Flood, D    Dascombe, Tom
Secondo     20:15    Kempton    Stephens, Robert    Tuite, Joseph
Sea Sovereign     20:45    Kempton    Powell, B G    Pitman, M

The Welsh Paddies     15:15    Cheltenham    Lee, Miss Kerry    Williams, Christian
Mister Miyagi     15:15    Cheltenham    Edmunds, Stuart    Skelton, Daniel
Lisheen Prince     15:15    Cheltenham    Murphy, Olly    Hobbs, P J
Innocent Touch     17:30    Cheltenham    Daly, H D    Fahey, R A
Report pumphol. April 18, 2018 2:01 PM BST
VWD Rozel Cool
Report RozelKid April 18, 2018 4:56 PM BST
Probaly too late now as ive missed the price for this upcoming 5pm race at Cheltenham

This COOLOGUE is now 10/1 , was 20/1 last night. Very well hcapped around here on good ground

I'm not going to back it as ive missed the price - but i wouldn't be surprised if it went close - wd if anyone took the 20s

Back on Friday - think ive got some real good chances over the jumps at Fontwell & Southwell
Report go-all-in April 18, 2018 7:29 PM BST
VWD Roz! (And other recent winners). Also to Ryan too if you're looking in. No idea how Art of Payroll got beat, but I trust you traded plenty (hit 1.01 for £3k). I forgot to put any lays up, but why break the habit of a lifetime.

Any stats guys able to give me some info about Peter Chapple Hyam runners in the Craven?
Or more broadly, about his once raced horses being thrown into Group company?

He's not one for tilting for windmills. Just Brilliant was left in the RP Trophy until the last forfeit (Think back to Authorized, and Marcel under the same ownership). Completely unexposed, definitely falls into the could be anything category. It takes a leap of faith to think he could beat Roaring Lion, but if there were 8 runners here I'd definitely be having a pop e/w.
Report go-all-in April 18, 2018 7:29 PM BST
Yay I managed to post! Only took 4 attempts and two browsers :)
Report go-all-in April 18, 2018 7:31 PM BST
Just realised he's a half brother to Marcel. PCH after debut win "Just Brilliant is a shell of a horse and will be a nice horse next year. He did that well as he was probably a gallop short"
Report dibdob April 18, 2018 7:45 PM BST
old Ryanwe had a great day. Winner in the 20s and a 2nd mugged on the line also in the 20s. WD to the fella
Report PHS April 18, 2018 9:28 PM BST
Christopher Wood     17:55    Newmarket     Bell, M L W    Beckett, R M
Mount Hellvelyn    14:50    Ripon    Midgley, P T    Mulhall, C A
Conversant     14:50    Ripon    OMeara, D    Palmer, Hugo
Ma Fee Heela     16:00    Ripon    OMeara, D    OCallaghan, M D
Kupa River     16:00    Ripon    Fell, Roger    Prendergast, P J
Full Intention    16:00    Ripon    Whillans, A C    Dascombe, Tom
Aprovado     16:00    Ripon    Ellison, B    Dods, M
Storm Ahead     16:35    Ripon    Easterby, T D    Tregoning, M P
Medrano    16:35    Ripon    Kubler, Daniel    Brown, D H
Daawy     16:35    Ripon    OMeara, D    Haggas, W J

Urban Spirit     17:40    Newcastle    Mullaney, L A    Fell, Roger
Saint Cuthberts    17:40    Newcastle    Haslam, B M R    Brown, D H
Thair     18:10    Newcastle    Williams, Olly    Appleby, M
Regarde Moi    18:10    Newcastle    Barnes, M A    Botti, M
Aasheq     18:10    Newcastle    Easterby, T D    Weld, D K
Cuddington     20:45    Newcastle    Dods, M    Dascombe, Tom
Silverlight     21:15    Newcastle    Slack, Kenneth    Kirby, P A
Palace Ball    21:15    Newcastle    Easterby, M W    Coltherd, W S

Sheer Poetry     14:40    Cheltenham    Hawke, N J    Woollacott, R M
Holly Flight     15:15    Cheltenham    Skelton, Daniel    Fleming, A
Zarocco    17:35    Cheltenham    Lacey, T    Jardine, I

Gelded in bold
Report RozelKid April 19, 2018 6:02 AM BST

Apr 9, 2018 -- 6:21PM, RozelKid wrote:

3.35 Southwell: PADDOCKS LOUNGE 16/1 BOG4.25 Hexham: ONDERUN 14/1 BOGSingles and ew DoubleWrite up to follow.

Not sure if anyone remembered this ONDERUN selection - Hexham was cancelled on the 9th

I put it up again but my message never came up ?? - was backed from 20/1 into 7/1 and won pretty easily on the 17th at Carlisle.

Report RozelKid April 19, 2018 6:22 AM BST
I've just noticed that if i use "Standard View" then i get issues ...anyone else recognise that ?

If i use the live view setting then my messages come up straight away
Report PHS April 19, 2018 9:29 PM BST
Ragstone View     16:40    Bath    Millman, B R    Hughes, Richard
Yolo Star     17:45    Bath    Ivory, D K    Murtagh, J P
Razzmatazz    17:45    Bath    Meade, M    Cox, C G
De Bruyne Horse    14:25    Newbury    Powell, B G    Hannon , Richard
Medburn Cutler    16:05    Newbury    Hedger, P R    Henderson, P

Dodgybingo     14:40    Ayr    Moffatt, James    Meade, Noel
Set List     17:15    Ayr    Skelton, Daniel    Lavelle, Miss E C
The Winningtipster    14:50    Fontwell    Henderson, P    Corbett, Mrs Susan
Sisania     15:55    Fontwell    Smith, Miss Suzy    Moore, G L
Elusive Cowboy     15:55    Fontwell    Bryant, Miss M P    Butler, P
Free Range     16:50    Southwell    Hammond, Micky    Skelton, Daniel
Shimla Dawn     18:25    Southwell    Drury, Mrs C    Walford, Mark
Noble Friend     18:25    Southwell    Childs, Miss Beth    Gordon, C
Quantum Of Solace    18:55    Southwell    OBrien, Fergal    Keighley, M
Cosmic King     19:25    Southwell    OBrien, Fergal    Phillips, R T
Indefatigable     19:55    Southwell    Webber, P R    Curling, S

Ragstone View gelded
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now