Forums

Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
racingguru
24 Sep 13 17:17
| Topic/replies: 1,521 | Blogger: racingguru's blog
Noticed Betbright and Sports.winner on oddschecker. Are they any good for early price horses? Any prob getting paid/voiding bets?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View New bookies - any good?
Show More
Report THE-GHOST-OF-DICKIE-BIRD September 24, 2013 6:57 PM BST
if you beat s/p you will be toast pronto.
Report Roger De Bris September 24, 2013 7:00 PM BST
having kept an eye on some of these NEW bookies in the past, some of them don't last 6 months before going bust and doing their cobblers..
Report racingguru September 24, 2013 9:37 PM BST
Not really bothered how quickly they close my account....that's a given but more concerned with no paying firms and firms going bust.

sports.winner holds licence in Antigua/Barbuda and betbright is Irish so potentially a little more safe.
Report GandalfTheGrey September 24, 2013 9:53 PM BST
Googled both, good and bad reviews, signing up bonus complaints, delay in payment complaints, worrying post on Football forum, guy hasn't been paid in 12 days and claims that Betbright are also ignoring his emails about it. Steer well clear would be my advice, amazes me how mugs and muppets will dive in for supposed freebies, then moan after that they didn't realise that they would have to play through an amount a set number of times, having never read the rules, a simple Google search will tell you all you need to know, Sports.Winner complaints mainly involve customer service.
Report racingguru September 24, 2013 10:01 PM BST
Not really bothered about freebies. Another pair of odds however safe is profit and takes pressure of other accounts.........but no use if they don't pay!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now