Forums

Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Anaglogs Daughter
02 Apr 13 11:51
| Topic/replies: 29,479 | Blogger: Anaglogs Daughter's blog
their words not mine.
https://twitter.com/ZOO/status/319025776500555776/photo/1
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View The world's hottest jockey Leonna...
Show More
Report Anaglogs Daughter April 2, 2013 12:54 PM BST
Clare will be fuming . . afterwards. . She's trying to get women away from this type of steryotipacal(if there's such a word) view people have of women
Report simon9 April 2, 2013 12:57 PM BST
clare will be wishing she could get her hands on leonna
Report salmon spray April 2, 2013 12:59 PM BST
I seem to remember Clare being involved in a full-frontal shot of Johnny Murtagh on the BBC at teatime. What's sauce for the goose..............
Report judorick April 2, 2013 1:01 PM BST
should help sales
Report Virgin April 2, 2013 1:02 PM BST
Love
Report MJK April 2, 2013 1:04 PM BST
Surely a photo of Leonna and Claire together entitled 'Beauty and the Beast' would be apt?
Report Trusty April 2, 2013 1:07 PM BST
I'd certainly book her to ride mine. Excited
Report grumpygit April 2, 2013 1:10 PM BST
What the feck is she riding horses for? Surely she`d earn more as a model.
Report saddo April 2, 2013 1:11 PM BST
Don't get many four foot models tbf.
Report judorick April 2, 2013 1:12 PM BST
considering in less than a month she has done photo shoots for the Star and Zoo she is well on her way
Report grumpygit April 2, 2013 1:18 PM BST
Stick her on a box no-one would notice.Everyone`s too busy looking elsewhere.
Report Deltâ April 2, 2013 3:01 PM BST
getting stick on twitter for it....
Report Dr Gonzo April 2, 2013 3:08 PM BST
Mostly from that PR bird at VC. Obviously she doesn't see the irony in talking about what is good for racing.
Report Anaglogs Daughter April 2, 2013 3:17 PM BST
Stephanie King ‏@ms_arsenal
I'm not sure flashing your goods in a mens' mag is doing much good for womens' reputation in racing :-(

Rory Jiwani ‏@roryjiwani 
@DizzyJB @ms_arsenal I don't have a problem with it per se and good luck to Leonna but in the 21st century, isn't it a bit depressing that

Stephanie King Stephanie King ‏@ms_arsenal 
@roryjiwani @DizzyJB This is what I've been trying to get across all day! Yet people think I'm having a pop! Not at all!

Stephanie King Stephanie King ‏@ms_arsenal  2m 
@Ladbrokes please settle my Even Stevens bet NR hours ago! Ta
Report Anaglogs Daughter April 2, 2013 3:18 PM BST
Leonna Mayor ‏@LeonnaMayor   
@ms_arsenal out of order !!
Report Brother Mouzone April 2, 2013 3:19 PM BST
If in doubt get them out for the lads.
Report Deltâ April 2, 2013 3:21 PM BST
AD

can you post the ms_arsenal pic from the July course last year'ish off twitter

[yeah the naked won, glass houses etc ....]

tar
Report Anaglogs Daughter April 2, 2013 3:25 PM BST
I think Victor will take the P.C off her keep saying it's not their view but hers...But Mischief
Report saddo April 2, 2013 3:27 PM BST
Here's something for Claire to get really stuck into, but will she?
Report Wesdag April 2, 2013 3:30 PM BST
Looks like she's just using being a jockey to boost her modelling profile.
Report Anaglogs Daughter April 2, 2013 3:30 PM BST
2nd page, scroll down http://twicsy.com/u/ms_arsenal
Report Deltâ April 2, 2013 3:44 PM BST
not there
Report Deltâ April 2, 2013 3:45 PM BST
ask ya mate TSD1 to re twit' it - thats the last i saw of it...
Report saddo April 2, 2013 3:47 PM BST
Is the beaver out in these pics? Just asking like.
Report themover April 2, 2013 3:48 PM BST
Report Deltâ April 2, 2013 3:48 PM BST
justin beaver is not out...
Report saddo April 2, 2013 3:49 PM BST
Ta, just a bit of titillation then.
Report Anaglogs Daughter April 3, 2013 11:17 PM BST
Still going on between the model and Victors girl

@LeonnaMayor best time to keep your mouth shut is when your swimming & when you're angry. This stops now. Was yesterday's news We're over it

Leonna Mayor Leonna Mayor ‏@LeonnaMayor   
@ms_arsenal but why did it start In the first place ... Are the blogs supposed to be interesting and fun or catty ?

@LeonnaMayor they are honest and the girls' opinions! The industry sugarcoats things far too much. Get over it and get on with your life

Leonna Mayor Leonna Mayor ‏@LeonnaMayor 
@ms_arsenal yeh they do. But like I've said people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Report duffy April 3, 2013 11:45 PM BST
Once you've discussed the deeper implications of what she is actually achieving with this cheapening of herself and indeed the message that she is giving out to the wider public with regards to how she is prepared to let herself be exploited...you have to come to the conclusion that you'd give it one!
Report Diamond_Joe_Quimby April 3, 2013 11:49 PM BST
Laugh
Report Virgin April 4, 2013 12:06 AM BST
She can weigh in on my face anytime she likes

Love
Report Anaglogs Daughter April 4, 2013 12:29 AM BST
When 140 characters Just Wont Do

Much A Zoo About Nothing     

by rodstreet    http://gbrblog.blog.co.uk/ 

Well Twitter has got all in a flutter over jockey Leonna Mayor's photo-shoot in the lads' magazine Zoo.

A moral debate about the perceived rights and wrongs of it seems a bit fruitless, as we all have our own, particular moral code. Though in a sport inextricably linked to gambling and regularly sponsored by bookmakers and alcohol companies, its amazing how flexible we can be when it comes to deciding what is and isn't acceptable!

Of more relevance here is the perfectly fair question of whether such a feature does anything to promote horseracing. Quite a few people have posed that question on Twitter and 140 characters doesn't quite do it justice.

The answer to the question is, in isolation, probably not much but as part of something bigger, certainly yes.

Crucial to racing's continued relevance is having it talked about and talked about in all sorts of ways by the widest possible audience.

That's why Great British Racing - on a daily basis - is fulfilling the role of placing stories connecting racing to a broad audience in the most diverse of ways; from the highbrow to the quirky.

The benefits of PR are cumulative. Rarely does a single story propel a sport or business into the foreground for the long-term. It's more about sustained, varied and colourful content.

To provide just a flavour of this: In the last few weeks we've placed a full page feature about Frankel's stud career in a national broadsheet, a double-page colour feature on Sprinter Sacre in the Daily Star, a six-page colour feature on AP McCoy in Loaded Magazine, launched the Sky Sports News racehorse and syndicated a 'bluffer's guide' to the Grand National. We've also achieved multiple-page colour features on bloodstock in high-end lifestyle magazines. Not to forget placing a different guest on TalkSport every day. Oh and yes, THAT photo-shoot for Zoo!

The purpose of this is that racing is getting talked about in lots of different ways and, importantly, talked about often.
Sometimes the subject matter is deeper than on other occasions - which is generally how chat works...

Racing's greatest strength is also its greatest weakness, in that it is a broad church. This is a great strength in the sense that the sport generally offers something for everyone. A weakness in that we can't possibly please our diverse congregation all the time.

But if the Leonna Mayor feature wasn't for you, rest assured we've almost certainly placed something else to your liking on another day and will continue to do so.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, of course, and for what it's worth ours is that Leonna did a great job, looked fantastic and for the second time in a few weeks (following AP in Loaded) put racing on the front pages of a national publications to which it was invisible only a short while ago.
Report SlippyBlue April 4, 2013 12:39 AM BST
I don't know what the fuss is all about, better looking women working in the Italisn deli across the road from me.
Why would a professional jockey pose for a lads mag anyway?
Report thegiggilo April 4, 2013 12:44 AM BST
Absolutely no future as a jockette anyway very little ability and probably an average looking ''model''.Grin
Report Whippin Piccadilly April 4, 2013 12:48 AM BST
Rod Street, giving himself a damn good backslapping! Its not entirely true that racing was invisible a short while ago, is it? I mean, the likes of Kauto Star, Denman & Sea The Stars kept real racing fans love of the game at maximum levels during this invisible period. This was long before, Rod and his very well (over) paid team came along.
Report Diamond_Joe_Quimby April 4, 2013 2:26 AM BST
what an absolute c**k Rod Street has made of this. HTF can he honestly think the best way to promote racing is to get some grizzle to show her baps for the lads.

When you see the class of the real stars like Kauto, Frankel etc.... it makes you sick some trash jock like Leonna are getting the headlines
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now