Forums

Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dambuster
23 Jun 11 15:30
| Topic/replies: 1,899 | Blogger: dambuster's blog
Saratoga skiddy and Old man dimplex.?remember them as a kid.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View OLD HORSES FROM THE 60s/70s, ANYONE...
Show More
Report AlfieT June 26, 2011 1:04 PM BST
Any chance Onlooker?
Report Lee Ho Fooks June 26, 2011 1:09 PM BST
From memory Buzzards Bay was trained by H Collingridge (but my memory's failing)
Report sparrow June 26, 2011 1:12 PM BST
H.Collingridge was the trainer of Buzzards Bay, Lee
Report Hayden June 26, 2011 1:50 PM BST
Anyone remember North Stoke , probably trained by John Dunlop as it's a place in Arundel as far as I can remember , it ran up a sequence as a 3yo but wasn't entered or supplemented for the Epsom Derby against general opinion , wondered how high his rating reached and whether there's any evidence he may have given the Epsom winner any sort of race.Confused
Report alun2005 June 26, 2011 2:16 PM BST
Some great names and memories here, from the era in which I was starting to get an interest in the sport.

Well done all.
Report ged June 26, 2011 2:56 PM BST
Hayden - I think North Stoke won at Haydock when I was there. Short price (11/8?) in a valuable 3yo hcap. I think Jimmy Bleasdale might have ridden it. It was Dunlop trained, looked as if he might be going along similar lines to Moon Madness, though I guess he didn't in the end.
Report raspberrybottom June 26, 2011 3:01 PM BST
Can anyone remember who trained Dred Scot? I think Kipper Lynch rode it several times - the horse won its fair share too!

What about sprinters ( I think) called Cry No More and Come Play With Me?

All these from mid/late 70's.
Report AlfieT June 26, 2011 3:04 PM BST
Some great fillies in those days like, Park Top and across the channel, Dahlia, Alez France,
Report noflapleft June 26, 2011 4:57 PM BST
alfie t allez france much better than dahlia in france .dahlia first king geo win was the best 3yo filly run iv ever seen .piggot never moves to beat top horses .i think the faster pace the better for her. in the u s a  she would have been a superstar
Report verbotene liebe June 26, 2011 5:18 PM BST
North Stoke won the Bass club H'cap at Haydock in the then powerful Nelson Bunker Hunt colours. Was there that day too. Went upwards through the ranks until being beaten in the Champion Stakes.
Report Hayden June 26, 2011 5:26 PM BST
Thanks verb  Happy
Report pauli June 26, 2011 5:27 PM BST
The Buchanan Whisky Gold Cup run at Ascot was won by some great horses in the 60's and 70's:

Pendil
Artifice
I'm A Driver
Bula
Tree Tangle
Flashy Boy
Night Nurse
Flyingbolt
Into View
Report Augustine June 26, 2011 5:38 PM BST
AlfieT, you're almost certainly thinking of the 1982 John Smith's Magnet Cup. Lafontaine, ridden by Piggott and carrying 10-3 (including an 8lb penalty) went off joint fav for the race but it was won by Buzzards Bay, ridden by Birch, who came from last to first and won by a length and a half at 7/1 from Cannon King, the other joint fav.
Report liberator of the oppressed June 26, 2011 5:40 PM BST
Anybody remember Posse? Think that was what it was called. Real good horse. And Charlie Booth from Flaxton Gravel Pit Farm. My hero. Mademoiselle Derrière.
Report ged June 26, 2011 5:44 PM BST
..sounds like a relation of Princess Esra, who was out of Bottoms Up.
Report pauli June 26, 2011 5:51 PM BST
Yes, I do remember Posse very well.  He was really unlucky in the 1980 Two Thousand Guineas.  The race was won by Nureyev who was disqualified and Posse was promoted to second place.  He went on to win the St James's Palace Stakes at Royal Ascot and the Sussex Stakes at Goodwood, both times ridden with supreme confidence by Pat Eddery.  The day before he won at Ascot a half share in him was purchased for $1,000,000.
Report MartinK June 26, 2011 5:55 PM BST
Yamadori - won the Hunt Cup in 1977, ridden I believe by Lester Piggot, having finished 3rd in 1976.
This fellow used to get miles behind, especially in his earlier races - almost tailed off, then come with a late storming run - something to get my then young heart racing
Report ged June 26, 2011 5:57 PM BST
hooped colours - I saw him win at the Chester May meeting. Did he win the Newbury Spring Cup too?
Report ged June 26, 2011 5:58 PM BST
FJ-H
Report AlfieT June 26, 2011 6:22 PM BST
Augustine, it was not that race, although it was a left handed track, in my race Buzzards bay was beaten, maybe it was the race where Lafontaine picked up the 8lb penalty.
Report 1st time poster June 26, 2011 7:03 PM BST
seens its wimbledon anyone remember a horse called virgina wade, one of my ist winners,also remember backing fearnaught in hunt cup and a stayer called japsilk,early winners also included sir montague,free state, and the lunatic ubedizzy trained by steve nessbitt
Report zilzal1 June 26, 2011 7:16 PM BST
Sir Montagu was offered at around 10-1 just after winning at GoodwoodLove and was punted right down to 11-4(i think) on the day and won it half the track after kicking on early in the straight

On of the easiest winners of the race that ive seen, it was the day after Wollow had won the "Benson and Hedges" beating Trepan, who hadnt had his usual dose of jungle Juice that day[;)]
Report onlooker June 26, 2011 8:41 PM BST
Hi, Alfie.

BUZZARDS BAY

I knew him well - and was fortunate enough to 'catch him' when he won the Queen Elizbeth II Stakes At 50/1 in 1982..... having been 'with him' when he won 5 times the year before as a 3-yr-old.

Before the QEII race -

He was last turning into the straight in the John Smith's Magnet Cup - and then won by length and a half from Canon King 9/4 Jt-Fav - Buzzards started at 7/1
LAFONTAINE was the 9/4 Jt-Fav.

In his race BEFORE the Magnet Cup - The Royal Hong Kong Jockey Club Handicap  at Sandown - Buzzards Bay tailed himself off, and was going nowhere -
only to suddenly take off late in the race, to finish just outside the Places.
LAFONTAINE Won the race - Piggott - 3/1 Fav

He beat Noalcoholic in the Queen Elizabeth II Stakes - BUZZARDS BAY stated at 50/1 - again coming from well back.

Finished tailed off in the Champion Stakes, following QEII win.
Report Augustine June 27, 2011 8:15 AM BST
Zil, the day Wollow won at York was my first ever day at the races. My dad took me and my younger brother. Piggott won the first race, the Acomb, on Padroug for O'Brien and I was hooked. Sarah Siddons won the Yorkshire Oaks and Coed Cochion the Melrose and Piggott on Jumping Hill (Murless) just got pipped in the mile handicap by Silver Steel (Brittain/ Carson).
Report ged June 27, 2011 8:45 AM BST
my apologies AlfieT - you were right
Report Mister E June 27, 2011 9:54 AM BST
Attivo won the Chester Cup and Northumberland Plate in 1974.
Trained By Cyril Mitchell who is grandfather of jockey Jack Mitchell.
Report Mister E June 27, 2011 9:58 AM BST
alfie t

I see you mentioned Ulster Prince that was Cyril Mitchell trained too.
Report zilzal1 June 27, 2011 10:05 AM BST
We never forget our 1st day Aug

Mine was when Bula beat Tingle Creek in a match over 2m at Sandown, i had the "Tote Treble" up as well with Lord Oaksey winning the last leg, paid a really bad dividend thoughLaugh esp as Bula was around the 5/2 outsider of the two
Report TiptheOdds June 27, 2011 10:07 AM BST
Does anyone remember a grand old handicapper from the 70s called Traffic Leader? I´m sure I saw it run twice on the same Musselburgh card around 1973?

And what was the name of the J Glover ridden (or trained) handicapper that won the Cambridgeshire at 25-1? I backed it and tipped it to all my mates - probably the last time I gave them a winner...
Report zilzal1 June 27, 2011 10:10 AM BST
Rambos hall or Clifton Fox??
Report ged June 27, 2011 10:12 AM BST
"Traffic Leader was a 13-year-old when Harry Bell ran him twice in an hour at Edinburgh in 1974. The same trainer ran Never Stop in consecutive races over hurdles at Newcastle in 1981; the four-year-old was unplaced and pulled up respectively."
Report TiptheOdds June 27, 2011 10:14 AM BST
thx Zil, it was Rambos Hall.

Re Traffic Leader, not like Harry Bell to be cruel to animals...
Report ged June 27, 2011 10:14 AM BST
"July 1, 1974

Traffic Leader (Harry Bell) goes close to winning two races in one day at Edinburgh. After Jock Skilling has partnered him to victory in the seller, the trainer's daughter, Margaret, takes over for the ladies' race and they are beaten a length into fourth behind Clear Melody (Steve Nesbitt/Diana Weeden)."
Report zilzal1 June 27, 2011 10:16 AM BST
I remember vaguely a horse called Swift Fellow ridden by Kimberley?? running down my outside bet at around 40-1 called Mon Legionaire in the city and sub in the early to mid 70s
Report ged June 27, 2011 10:18 AM BST
Swell Fellow?

Traffic Leader was a 13yo at the time (above)
Report zilzal1 June 27, 2011 10:22 AM BST
it could have been ged, circa 75???
Report ged June 27, 2011 10:26 AM BST
yes - he won the Geoffrey Freer in 1976, under Kimberley.
Report ged June 27, 2011 10:31 AM BST
..2nd in the Prince of Wales at Ascot in 1975, as a 4yo. (Giacometti was 3rd).
Report zilzal1 June 27, 2011 10:33 AM BST
Remember Averof of Clives??, won the St James Palace when Cellini was fav
Report dambuster June 27, 2011 7:55 PM BST
Anyone remember a chaser called Straightjacket,it was the first horse i ever saw fall ,i was standing next to the open ditch just before the stands at Sandown one day, i think Chris Read rode it, i think it was the same day Flying Diplomat won the Imperial cup.
Report pezaweb June 27, 2011 8:01 PM BST
Milton Burn, King Charlemagne, Seymour Hicks.
Report scholariship June 27, 2011 8:02 PM BST
Remember one eyed Belper winning City and Suburban.
Report onlooker June 27, 2011 8:12 PM BST
scholarship -

I bet You will also remember the Grand Metropolitan Handicap (2 miles) going the opposite way from the Winning Post at Epsom.
Report pauli June 27, 2011 8:32 PM BST
I remember the Great Met.  It was a great race to watch.  The field snaking across the Downs before rejoining the racecourse.
Report pox doctors clerk June 27, 2011 8:42 PM BST
some great old memories and names on here just a few more to throw into the mix .
north stoke
manor farm boy
jebb lane
full extent
circus ring
lyric fantasy
marwell
spindrifter
pegwell bay
the dealer
al trui
birds nest
beacon light
moorestyle
kazaroun
the dancer
Report pox doctors clerk June 27, 2011 8:43 PM BST
happy days
Report pox doctors clerk June 27, 2011 8:44 PM BST
throw donegal lad in as well
Report posy June 27, 2011 9:00 PM BST
Anyone old enough to remember Baulking Green  a heroic hunter chaser trained by Tim Forster
Report Rollo Tomasi June 27, 2011 9:08 PM BST
I remember Posse. It was trained by John Dunlop. It had a great turn of foot.
Report onlooker June 27, 2011 9:21 PM BST
Found this on Wikipedia, posy -

Baulking Green

* 1961 2213 10-3 lb
    * 1962 f1f1(disq)111 11-10 lb 3rd top-rated hunter chaser
    * 1964 b11112 11-13 lb 2nd top-rated hunter chaser
    * 1965 1111 12-2 lb champion hunter chaser
    * 1966 1u111 12-0 lb champion hunter chaser
    * 1967 11f1f 12-0 lb joint champion hunter chaser
    * 1968 2 11-7 lb 6th top-rated hunter chaser
    * 1969 7 11-1st

Geoffrey Sale (from whose annual publication Hunter Chasers & Point-to-Pointer the above is taken) wrote in the 1968 annual that Baulking Green was “just about the most gallant animal that ever looked through a bridle”. Sale wrote of Baulking Green’s last race: “Broke down behind What A Myth at Newbury (on three legs from two out but would not be pulled up). The most courageous of horses. Will long be remembered”. Ron Liddiard wrote a biography of the horse (Baulking Green: Champion Hunter Chaser)
Report birdsnest June 27, 2011 9:22 PM BST
i remmember derby he won the first derby but i ma over 400 yearsd old
Report posy June 27, 2011 9:32 PM BST
Very interesting Onlooker...he was a brave horse and am delighted to hear he's recorded in Wikipedia
Report FOYLESWAR June 27, 2011 9:32 PM BST
amrulla had about 100 races and didnt win any of them ,had a write up in the life about him ,quite a celebrity
Report reluctant June 27, 2011 9:32 PM BST
im almost sure i heard ex jockey

d.kieth admit on a tv programme

called after dark that he stopped

horses he was riding?

can anyone add to this or vertify it?
Report sparrow June 27, 2011 9:33 PM BST
At around the same time of Baulking Green, was another top hunter called Staggered.
Report Augustine June 27, 2011 9:35 PM BST
Nice poem, reluctant.

One of your own?
Report liberator of the oppressed June 27, 2011 9:35 PM BST
When I was a nipper my old man would put my pocket money on (3 x 5p doubles and a 5p treble) and i got a good one up started with The Hertford. Go on my son.
Report reluctant June 27, 2011 9:37 PM BST
corryvrechan

a hunter chaser winning machine

trained in ireland
Report onlooker June 27, 2011 9:37 PM BST
reluctant -

Duncan Keith rode all trainer  Walter Nightinal's horses.

Walter's ALWAYS made all the running, - more so than Mark Johnston's - and irrespective of whether they were bred to be a hold-up horse, or even resented the tactic.

They often say that the best way to get a horse beat is 'run it off the front'.Blush
Report posy June 27, 2011 9:40 PM BST
Duncan Keith won 2000 gns on Niksar...remember betting on it ...probably 6d ew
Report sparrow June 27, 2011 9:42 PM BST
Mention of Nightingale and Keith, reminds me of their Derby 3rd I Say to the great Sea Bird. I had backed it at 33/1, having been impressed by it winning it's maiden at Kempton.
Report reluctant June 27, 2011 9:42 PM BST
barney curley was also

on the after dark show

same night as d. kieth.
Report glentoby June 27, 2011 9:42 PM BST
Apologies if already mentioned but does anyone remember Ten Up winning when ridden by Captain Hodges RA?

Between him,Gunner B and Staffordshire Knot,Colchester Garrison was not a safe place for bookies when they won.[:D][:D]
Report posy June 27, 2011 9:44 PM BST
Was at Cheltenham when Ten Up won Gold Cup...think he beat Bula in driving rain
Report reluctant June 27, 2011 9:48 PM BST
how did pitman get beat on pendil ?
Report sixtwosix June 27, 2011 9:55 PM BST
Was at Cheltenham when Ten Up won Gold Cup...think he beat Bula in driving rain

1975 , Bula emptied on the heaviest round in the last 40 years on Gold Cup day at the last fence , attempting to be the first Champion Hurdler to win The Gold Cup. Sad
Report Hayden June 27, 2011 10:00 PM BST
I was at Cheltenham that day as well , ruined a decent suit and a good pair of shoes in appalling weather , remember Soothsayer splitting the above mentioned pair as the Winter 2nd string  Happy
Report posy June 27, 2011 10:14 PM BST
Hayden...remember the course was like a mud field and Ten Up went up the run in like a tank....I was saturated by the last race
Report reluctant June 27, 2011 10:15 PM BST
remember that era well.

greatest jockey(haha)

kept getting beat on short ones.....

i wonder sometimes...... ?

say no more
Report dambuster June 27, 2011 10:27 PM BST
Another great hunter chaser around in the 80s who never seemed to get beat was Royal Judgement,remeber him carrying 13-2lb to win at Sandown one afternoon, i think he was ridden by a Mr G.Wiltshire(7)..Laugh
Report stephaniebot June 27, 2011 10:29 PM BST
Sprinter from that era I remember is Spring Cabbage

Hurdler called Hunters Treasure I remember being useful too.
Report dambuster June 27, 2011 10:35 PM BST
The celestial traveller, how it got away with that many letters i dont know
Report glentoby June 27, 2011 10:37 PM BST
Captain Hodges was a Royal Artillery officer and carrying on a military tradition of riding in the military races at Sandown as well as other courses.

Ten Up is probably responsible for my addiction to racing and betting when as a teenage soldier he won me a months wages the day Capt Hodges won on him.

History could be made in the near future if Lt Guy Disney succeeds in regaining his riding licence.He lost the lower part of his leg after an IED exploded.An accomplished rider before the incident his aim is to ride under rules,probably in one of the military races at Sandown.

The way he rides would put some pro jocks in the shade despite his "handicap".If he succeeds,lump on because there will rarely be a jockey as determined to win than he.[;)][;)]
Report glentoby June 27, 2011 10:38 PM BST
Dambuster could that be Gary Wiltshires dad claiming 7 stone?[:o][:o][:(]
Report armpits June 28, 2011 12:12 AM BST
what about Linden Tree (walwyn/keith?), i remember it was 2nd in Mill Reef's Derby.  I can't remember anything else about the horse.  15 years old, read summat in Mirror that morning, made me fancy one at Goodwood.  35p in me pocket, walked into local indie and put it on Jimmy the Singer in '76 Stewards Cup.  16/1!  Please don't tell me I've got any of that wrong.  And, do I win a prize for aftertimer of the month?  Also, what about Blakeney?  I remember watching it win the Derby in '69 but what did it do afterwards? Was it sent to stud immediately and did A.Budgett do something similar with Morston?

cheers, great thread
Report glentoby June 28, 2011 1:01 AM BST
Armpits 6d ew Highland Wedding might pip you for aftertiming,still in short trousers btw.Laugh[;)]
Report Hayden June 28, 2011 1:12 AM BST
dambuster

Interesting you mention Royal Judgement and for me probably his best ever run was attempting to give Burrough Hill Lad 19lb in the Welsh Grand National after attempting to make all , wonderful run when you think what the winner went on to achieve

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAQbkP60wco
Report TiptheOdds June 28, 2011 1:51 AM BST
Anyone remember a lovely horse of Peter Walwyns called Leonardo Da Vinci? Remember him trotting up in I think the White Rose at Ascot and thinking he was a world beater - don´t think he won again!
Report noflapleft June 28, 2011 8:19 AM BST
tip he won the wood ditton a long way before ascot fav for derby got beat in dant same owner as grundy

what about boldboy for lady beaver had my pocket money on every time he ran
Report posy June 28, 2011 8:22 AM BST
The earliest bet i remember making was in one of the classics,Meadow Court ridden by Lester....was really upset when he got beaten by Joe Mercer on Provoke. Still feel sad about it nearly 50 years later.
Report Augustine June 28, 2011 8:26 AM BST
Remember him well, TTO. He'd won the Wood Ditton first time out and took the White Rose by 10 lengths. Became ante-post Derby fav and went to the Dante next. Started 10/11f and finished fifth behind Shirley Heights. Ran once more, at the Leger meeting, started fav and finished 8 lengths second of four. That was it. I've a vague recollection of him ending up at stud abroad but I could be wrong.
Report Augustine June 28, 2011 8:29 AM BST
He was owned by Wildenstein. Vittadini owned Grundy.
Report noflapleft June 28, 2011 8:33 AM BST
old age
Report noflapleft June 28, 2011 8:39 AM BST
wildenstein got on everones tits a bunch of french cry babys had some great champs tho some i like CROW FLYING WATER PAWNESSE
Report allpoints June 28, 2011 8:39 AM BST
Interesting read lads,here's my memories of some of the mentioned horses plus two of my own.
Ebobezersdouble-In the members race at the Zetland point 1/2 fav.horse jumps one fence then pulled up.The official excuse,the jockey thought she'd gone lame (only recently recovered from having a broken leg).Thought she'd broke her leg again.
The Hertford-flapped this one
Flying Ace-It's first run was the Members at the Berwicks point which it duly won at a double figure price,probably due to Doreen being the jockey.This horse could jump like a stag & one day at Friars Haugh I laid it to fall & it did fall.
Coded Scrap-Owned by Herbie Newton,a scrap dealer from Durham who also had the pacers with a Susy prefix to their names.
Spring Cabbage-Harry Blackshaw trained.Could this bloke set a one up for a bet.
Two of mine.
Young Ash Leaf-Trained I believe by the benign bishop,burst on to the scene at Newcastle at 25/1 & went on to prove itself a decent horse.
Flatbush-Trained by Freddie Milburn.Decent sprinter that went on to a career at stud.
There's another but I'm not putting its name on here as the trainer is still training but it flapped as Wee Mee.A tiny little thing but would not let any other thing in the box when going to the races.Despite its size it carried top weight on the flapping circuit & may have won the Trademens(I'm not sure of that though)
Report zilzal1 June 28, 2011 10:26 AM BST
I Remember being at Sandown when i thought the marvellous Crisp was going to take the Whitbread Gold cup of 1975. Jumping the last on the far side he went a couple clear of the field and there was a roar from the crowd, sadly he got pegged back and gave the second last a almighty clout.

A bit ironic as April The Seventh usually made the mistake, any way he fought out a finish with Captain Christy with, if i remember rightly, Ten Up being unplaced. Imagine having two gold cup  winners in a Whitbread nowdays!!
Report noflapleft June 28, 2011 11:23 AM BST
what a horse the captian was him the dikler pendil great days
Report ged June 28, 2011 12:18 PM BST
Just a couple of memories of Leonardo da Vinci (the horse)..

I was in a betting shop when the Wood Ditton was on. In the 10 minutes before the race, his price went from 7/2 out to 7/1, and then back in to 7/2 again. I'd never seen anything quite like that before. I think it said in the Sporting Life the next day that John Banks had been fielding big against it.

Then I was at York for the Dante, after that White Rose win, and all eyes seemed to be on him in the parade ring. He was a really fine looking dark bay, and in the Wildenstein colours you thought you were looking at something special. Then he got stuffed. I can only remember Shirley Heights battling with a Clive Brittain horse (Tarzan?) in the final furlong.

Talking of Dante disappointments - does anyone have any views of Nash House on Dante day? He had been immensely impressive at Newbury, and I was watching on TV as he drifted from a morning 6/4 to 11/4, and when he came into the parade ring, Brough Scott commented that he looked relaxed - then, noticing that he was walking with his head practically on the floor, said that if he was any more relaxed he'd be asleep. In the race, he was pretty lifeless. He was probably the only horse I've seen that actually looked doped, but I don't remember anyone saying anything or speculating.
Report zilzal1 June 28, 2011 12:28 PM BST
Didnt Shirley Heights beat future Leger Winner Julio Mariner in the race??
Report ged June 28, 2011 12:32 PM BST
yes you're right, zilzal. I wonder why Tarzan swung into my mind.
Report stephaniebot June 28, 2011 12:41 PM BST
Anyone remember Derek Kent bringing the NZ horses across? Remember there being 3

Grand Canyon
Navigation

one other whose name slips my blonde brain cells, think the name began with Z?
Report TiptheOdds June 28, 2011 12:49 PM BST
One of my fav trainers to follow, of the old school, was Neville Crump, with his two able jocks David Atkins and Colin Hawkins. He was one of the best trainers of chasers I can remember: Even Melody of course was a stalwart but I loved Ballet Lord and thought he could have been special. Unfortunately he never seemed to get his jumping together...
Report blunder June 28, 2011 12:50 PM BST
The Happy Hooker
Sportsky(came from last to first at Chester).
Friday Street(Bath Regular)
Given(Loved Newton Abbot in August)
Mist Halo (ran in ladies races)
Report grumpyjim June 28, 2011 12:51 PM BST
spring cabbage  alfie B  had an interest in  it i  think some handy touches with it ,if it was of..?..
Report zilzal1 June 28, 2011 1:03 PM BST
Gritti Palace won the Manchester November Handicap after making up god knows how many lengths in the last 2f
Report Blackrock June 28, 2011 1:54 PM BST
Anyone remember a stayer on the flat called Marco Ricci mid 70's at a guess. Seem to remember the truly great Lester Piggott riding him.
Report ged June 28, 2011 2:03 PM BST
Gritti Palace - R Fox(7) - rip
Report reluctant June 29, 2011 1:53 AM BST
YELLOW SAM(coup)

with plenty of help from

S.P.Graham
Report themightymac June 29, 2011 2:22 AM BST
marco ricci, i remember him. was trained by ryan price, i think
Report themightymac June 29, 2011 2:24 AM BST
two old favourites of mine (both Cumani)

Sotto Il Vulcano

Lazy Dynamite (remember betting him on Tote when he won @ 33/1 sp and got over 100/1)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now