Forums

Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dundalk1977
19 Jul 10 17:31
| Topic/replies: 301 | Blogger: dundalk1977's blog
in my ignorence have richard and alex split up as i see she is now being adressed as alex hammond again.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View richard quinn
Show More
Report howfar July 19, 2010 5:37 PM BST
seems odd as Hammond her first husband
Report dundalk1977 July 19, 2010 5:39 PM BST
was thinking that myself.
Report pauli July 19, 2010 5:50 PM BST
I believe they have split.  Alex is now going out with Godolphin.
Report dundalk1977 July 19, 2010 5:54 PM BST
i dont think richard retired as a jockey but he hasnt ridden in england this season.
Report bilbobaggins July 19, 2010 6:08 PM BST
Was not married to Hammond.
Report dundalk1977 July 19, 2010 6:09 PM BST
are you sure about that.
Report Loanwolf July 19, 2010 6:49 PM BST
They split up circa April 2009 after marrying in July 2007Quinn was Alex's second husband.Not sure if  number 3 is on horizon yet
Report dundalk1977 July 19, 2010 6:50 PM BST
CHEERS.
Report its only a game July 19, 2010 6:52 PM BST
she was married to hammond
Report Loanwolf July 19, 2010 7:08 PM BST
just had a look at her on 'At the races'She looks pretty fit for a 36 year old and has definitely lost a bit of weight in the last year.Could be in line for top female presenter of the year.
Report in hell July 19, 2010 7:37 PM BST
One hopes pretty racing pundit Alex Quinn doesn't lose her head when she broadcasts her 'tips of the day', since things are starting to get a little messy in her own unsaddling enclosure.

After splitting from her first husband, trainer Micky Hammond, after an affair with champion jockey Tony McCoy, Alex, 34, went on to date trainer Richard Hannon Jnr. Alas, I can disclose that she has now parted from her second husband, jockey Richard Quinn, just 19 months after the couple tied the knot.

The Scots-born rider, with 2,600 winners to his name, confirms that the perky blonde has moved out of the Berkshire home they shared with his two children by a previous marriage.
Love split: Alex Quinn

Love split: Alex Quinn

'We've split up,' says Quinn, 47. 'Alex is keeping her horses here, but she's not living here any more. We are still in contact. We want to remain friends.'

Asked if there was anyone else involved in the split, he tells me: 'There's no one else from my side, I can tell you that categorically, but you will have to speak to Alex about from her side.'
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now