Forums

Horse Racing

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Roger The Butler
29 Jun 10 11:21
| Topic/replies: 2,391 | Blogger: Roger The Butler's blog
Sorry, my spelling is poor. Hayley Turner, Topliss - both riding in the 8.20 at Kempton tomorrow night.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Hayley Turner, Topless
Show More
Report pauli June 29, 2010 11:25 AM BST
Typical.  Get me all worked up and sweating only for my hopes to be dashed.  Why don't you go and roger the butler.
Report AussiInUK June 29, 2010 11:56 AM BST
A none too pleasing thread [:(]
Report Facts June 29, 2010 11:59 AM BST
RTB

Puerile. Grow up man
Report dananders June 29, 2010 12:05 PM BST
o lighten up lads. but roger i do wish you had a link of hayley topless. lol
Report luddite June 29, 2010 12:10 PM BST
dananders

Here you go

Ladies That Ride is a delicious collection of photographs of ladies that take part in the various disciplines of horse riding. From the lovely ladies who just hack out once a week to the top professional lady jockeys and trainers in horse racing.

Unlike a standard portrait book, the Ladies That Ride images all have a slight twist or a light hearted edge.

Let your eyes enjoy these beautiful ladies dressed in their riding gear, but do not be fooled by what you see. Things are not always what they seem.

Ladies That Ride is a large hard back book (A4 size) limited edition of 500. Each copy is hand numbered for exclusivity.

These full page photographs have been shot in artistic black and white by professional glamour photographer Nigel Holmes. Nigel has an impressive publishing history which includes many of the World’s top magazines. He is known as one of the UK’s leading photographers in his genre.

The Ladies That Ride photo project started almost by accident and took just over a year to complete.

For Horse racing fans, there are pictures of some of the UK's leading lady jockeys. Photographed as you will not have seen them before.

Including Hayley Turner, Natalia Gemelova, Kirsty Milczarek, Charlotte Kerton.

Please note that quite a few of the pictures contain a nudity.

This coffee table book contains 112 pages of A4. It is bound in an elegant black hard-back cover with silver lettering on the spine and a glossy dust jacket.

A donation from the profits of this book will be made to two charities: The Injured Jockeys Fund and The International League for the Protection of Horses.

PRICE = £20 (GB pounds) plus any postage.
Report noukari June 29, 2010 12:11 PM BST
dint she do that calendar a few years back?
Report dananders June 29, 2010 12:18 PM BST
were the link ive seen some of the pics but never seen hayley on um just milkzarekand gemelova whop is very tasty
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now