Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
IrisDeBalme
07 Jun 18 08:00
| Topic/replies: 1,930 | Blogger: IrisDeBalme's blog
The Royal Hunt cup is laways a tricky race and better to bet on once the draw is confirmed.  But i cant help having a bet on Zhui FEng at 25/1.

Considering he won the race last year albeit a lower mark but he was so lucky last time out despite top weight.

This horse is suited to Ascot and cant see him being out of top 4 - if he gets the draw... and certainly wont be 25s...

Good luck!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ZHUI FENG 25/1 Royal Hunt Cup
Show More
Report IrisDeBalme June 7, 2018 8:01 AM BST
Sorry for typos - on the train... :)
Report IrisDeBalme June 7, 2018 8:01 AM BST
Sorry for typos - on the train... :)
Report Facts June 7, 2018 12:27 PM BST
Bumpy ride ?
Report Facts June 7, 2018 12:29 PM BST
The race is one of my favourite Handicaps. Not had a look yet.
Good luck with your selection Iris. Happy
Report GoldCupWinner June 7, 2018 8:25 PM BST
Good luck! I have firmament on my radar for place purposes but race is usually won by an improving type.
Report unclepuncle June 18, 2018 11:48 AM BST
I'm going for Hors De Combat for the 3rd year runningCrazy - hopefully get around 50's on here.

Saver on Raising Sand at 25/1.
Report custardcream64 June 18, 2018 3:18 PM BST
Bless him interests me . Won at the meeting last year and this seems to be the target.
Report blackbarn June 18, 2018 7:00 PM BST
Mukalal - I like this big boy a lot, but surprised to see him declared for this. Only just got home over 7f last time out, and Tregoning said.......

"We do like Mukalal. He is a huge horse for a three year old. Hopefully he might stay in training . We all think there could be more races in him. Obviously though he is a little bit quirky but he is a very nice horse. Seven furlongs is a much as he gets and it's not out of the question that he might go back to six. I reckon that will be his lot for the year and it is fantastic to finish on a winning note".

Personally I think he might stay a mile but....they've either changed their mind, or Hamdan is going for a touch in the Bunbury CupCool
Report Facts June 18, 2018 9:17 PM BST
Afaak 12/1

Saltonstall 14/1
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now