Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
gpz6316
09 Nov 17 20:36
| Topic/replies: 805 | Blogger: gpz6316's blog
southfield theatre looked the likely winner last year jumping the last and fell . 3m1f around wincanton looks his ideal trip and if you watch the vt of the front two if he stayed on his feet they  were well in advance of the rest . he didnt quite get home in the whitbread . since then hes only been out once and was disappointing . looks to have been injured .sam is already booked in the plate over the favourite "present  man ". i dont see many dangers as i think there all in this for different reasons but not many look like there in to win . at 7-1  he looks a good bet to me
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View badger ales trophy handicap chase .
Show More
Report gpz6316 November 9, 2017 9:23 PM GMT
the danger is clearly his current price as he went off 11/8 last year but as of thursday albeit with a large field still to give their final declarations hes 7-1 is it value ? i doubt ladbrokes would offer this if he were in the form of last year . so i pinpointed what should be the winner but i dont think hes at that level this year . maybe thats good enough ? open to suggestions
Report FELTFAIR November 11, 2017 11:20 AM GMT
Backed Henllan Harri each way five places.
Report The Dragon November 11, 2017 11:26 AM GMT
7/1 is short for a horse whose form is 4b4/f8 not onr for me .

i ve had an interst in yala enki and fletchers flyer conditions look good gfor vic de touzaine who has already won at carlisle this season
Report nocturnal November 11, 2017 11:46 AM GMT
Not a race to get too heavily involved.

Henllan Harri does appeal off featherweight,especially if he gets uncontested lead,very

promising pilot,goes on the forecast ground,and right handed,solid.

Southfield Royale dropped to reasonable mark,his form on slow ground bears closest inspection.

Had his problems no doubt,has gone well fresh,interesting if primed for today.
Report gpz6316 November 11, 2017 1:28 PM GMT
i decided to go through this race with a fine toothcomb over betting on all tv races for entertainment, as i like a real competitive race where good prices are available . im siding with vic de touzaine whom is improving , lightly raced , loves the mud , plenty of stamina and is unexposed at the trip  , showed a real will to win lto , nice weight , lto winning jockey is retained , venetia williams yard coming into form , excellent timing between races 23 days . strong money for it also in from 12s to 8-1 . so lots to like best of luck .
Report gpz6316 November 11, 2017 5:27 PM GMT
total blowout , venetia was there suggesting the horse massively underperformed . possibly not good enough also but given all the factors in his favour he should have run better . such is gambling
Report nocturnal November 12, 2017 10:54 AM GMT
Not that far off GPZ....looking at your opening post.

Looked to go a good gallop,the time compared to shorter races,decent.

Much more like it Southfield Royale,travelled well until final turn,he remains of interest.

Theatre Guide ran a cracker off that weight,hard to place off current mark.
Report sageform November 14, 2017 7:53 PM GMT
V Williams 2017/8 season 3 wins and 6 places from 56 runs so far and just 2 in the last 14 days with several fancied runners. I will be happy to put a line through them until she has a few winners. There are trainers in blinding form at the moment, some nearly there (Tom George) and some way off.
Report gpz6316 November 16, 2017 8:32 PM GMT
well i didnt hear your mutterings in the breeders cup thread as i pointed out wuheida
Report gpz6316 November 16, 2017 8:33 PM GMT
i thought vic had everything going for it something went wrong such is life . now on to this saturday
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now