Forums

Horse Antepost

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
woodmanchester
24 Aug 17 09:21
| Topic/replies: 25,980 | Blogger: woodmanchester's blog
Would be nice to know if Neon Wolf is going for the Arkle or RSA and Might Bite for the Ryanair or Gold Cup

Any idea, please?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Cheltenham 2018
Show More
Report Fabulous August 24, 2017 9:49 AM BST
woodman, Neon Wolf sadly died a few days ago.
Report impossible123 November 22, 2017 10:21 AM GMT
Sad loss about Neon Wolf, reminded me of Snow Bounder, a prolific winner over hurdles and fav for the Triumph for Dickinson - I believe his death was lightning related.

Anyone heard of the beast Empire Of Dirt? Is he sound? He finished a 1/2 length 2nd to Sizing John in the Irish Gold Cup; he ran in the Ryanair (wrong race) at Cheltenham instead of the Gold Cup.
Report woodmanchester December 19, 2017 5:02 PM GMT
Now's the time of year I usually make my opening gambit on the Cheltenham Festival and no different this

Faugheen cost me the chance of a small fortune in the Champion Hurdle with loads of free, accumulated ante-post bets this year, but injured and never turned up. Still trying to make it pay at 5/2 now but the play could have been, just as easily, equally impressive 2/1 Buveur D'Air

Think Willoughby Court could be going for the JLT and Un De Sceaux the Ryanair, so gone in at 8/1 and 5/1 respectively

Just one other Beer Goggles, you can get 29.0 on the exch for the Stayers Hurdle. Thought he won on merit last time out and whopping price!

Not sure where some others going like Slate House, Beware The Bear, Presenting Percy, On The Blind Side and Foxrock, so will keep an eye out with interest

Already got Might Bite on the RSA (already won), King George and Gold Cup treble, paying 80/1
Report impossible123 December 26, 2017 3:49 PM GMT
'woodmanchester'...one more leg to go toa payout with your above bet. I hope Might Bite (MB) wins at Cheltenham next March for you. If not Sizing John (SZ) will do for me too; I'm sitting on antepost with SZ and MB at 8/1 each.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now