Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
12 Jul 18 12:50
| Topic/replies: 28,653 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
very very good dog who never got enough credit for the races he won r.i.p
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View r.i.p murrys act
Show More
Report lil July 12, 2018 1:45 PM BST
very sad news
Report LoyalHoncho July 12, 2018 3:20 PM BST
Huge commiserations to Kevin Boon.  He must be absolutely distraught.
Report sparrow July 12, 2018 3:31 PM BST
Sad news indeed. An excellent competitor at the highest levels.
Report woodmanchester July 12, 2018 8:38 PM BST
Poor dog Sad
Report casemoney July 13, 2018 1:20 AM BST
Great old dog Must have been a Pleasure to Own and train  , big void for the Trainer and Owners  RIP Sad
Report casemoney July 13, 2018 1:26 AM BST
Cardenden you obviously have no interest in Animals Being Killed as I have noted by some of your Comments on the Horse forum.

That is Fair enough ,but instead of Making an absolute Cxxt of yourself with the Posts ,perhaps it would be better to refrain

From doing so , This dog will have had Connections who may well have had a sofa waiting for him and plans for his retirement

His trainer loved the Dog , its a  shame  Fxxking idiots like you feel the need to contribute to such Threads ,my advice to

you would be to Fk off back to the horse forum your input is not needed on this Forum  HTH .
Report patrick starr July 13, 2018 10:58 PM BST
case,ive never agreed with a post more in my life.

if an absolute pos sheit like cardigan has lost money betting murrays in his last ever race then its a cloud with thinnest silver lining ever but we'll take it.

God bless Kevin Boon and Murrays Act,its been our absolute pleasure to watch you both in action.

RIP you absolute superstar.
Report casemoney July 13, 2018 11:26 PM BST
Pat its Every time he on the Orse Forum and a horse is Killed he Tries to start a thread with a sarcastic Comment ,Perhaps on there he can get away with it I don't know the Owners of Murray's but there is certainly no Need to be putting Snide comments on the The thread, we all know what it is Like to lose one be it racing or after retirement. Heartbreaking is the Word  I lost my bitch aged 7 it took me 6 months to get over it , I didn't realise the Post had been removed Hopefully he was reported and Rightly so .
Report patrick starr July 14, 2018 12:48 AM BST
i can well imagine your heartache case,theyre family,as im sure murrays was to kevin and the team,glad to see the post has been removed,i didnt report it but only cos it didnt occur to me
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now