Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wondersobright
08 Jul 18 21:22
| Topic/replies: 57,377 | Blogger: wondersobright's blog
great to hear that you can get 300 pound on @ 4/1 with bet 3.65 just keep opening the accounts pmsl
Share |
Show More
Report Ravage Again July 8, 2018 9:24 PM BST
Has he not admitted on TV that he's being a naughty boy Laugh
Report wondersobright July 8, 2018 9:27 PM BST
I especially liked "the days of getting thousands on are over but you can easily get a few hundred on across various accounts" LaughLaughLaugh I am restricted to 10 pound take out with them ffs
Report dr . atkins July 8, 2018 10:04 PM BST
for a person who work with john power in one of the strongest betting rings in the country years ago you would have thought he had learned a bit about betting.my mate goes mad when someone says i won't take 7t4 will only take 2t1 all you got to do just had to your stake crazy statement. my phone went beep about ten times with him texting me about things he was coming out with he said he comes across as a bluffer i said i would not know that but its not good if people think that about the statements he makes
Report sparrow July 8, 2018 10:11 PM BST
He must annoy plenty of people when he says he got 9/4 in the morning about a 5/4 shot. He then states that no way would he have taken less than 9/4 on the dog. It's not what people want to hear but the guy was full of himself and how shrewd he seemed to think he must be. Sad
Report the.mad.dog.man July 9, 2018 10:09 AM BST
was he the tea boy for john power LaughLaughLaugh
Report garryc July 9, 2018 10:16 AM BST
i posted about him months ago,hes a absolute joker,hes telling you hes got 4/1 which rings alarm bells right away as i dont know how anyone can keep an account with them so that tells you hes a long time loser,then he tells you the dog doesnt run the track but hes betting it anyway,bookies love guys like him who pick the obvious every race as theres no way hes a winner,non stop rubbish from him
Report privatehire July 9, 2018 10:19 AM BST
He,s got that of to a fine art hasn,t he. I didn,t watch it but heard he didn,t pick a winner. Odds compiler for power. Didn,t they go skint. Wonder y. If u go on the show n make urself out to be a judge. Pleaz **** up wi the goods. If not accept the criticism.
Report the.mad.dog.man July 9, 2018 10:41 AM BST
only failed punters go on rpgtv for the money
Report Ravage Again July 9, 2018 12:50 PM BST
I go on for all my fans

I could aftertime like the best of them

Say hey what a fantastic track Towcester is

And also I have all my bookmaker accounts at unrestricted status, can get grands on no problemo Cool

Drool on about how fast them A2 cork dogs are Laugh

And say what a fantastic state dog racing is in Mischief
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now