Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
06 Jul 18 18:23
| Topic/replies: 29,602 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
don't you ever go on about greyhound welfare again you took the money over welfare
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View julie collier welcome back kawn hughes
Show More
Report dr . atkins July 6, 2018 6:25 PM BST
people should be able to read the statements that was sent to the gbgb about kaan hughes the people on rptv are no friends of greyhound welfare disgrace
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y July 6, 2018 6:27 PM BST
Is anybody actually surprised ?
Report At_The_Dogs July 6, 2018 6:32 PM BST
No. Who watches the show anyway!
Report Ravage Again July 6, 2018 7:16 PM BST
What happened like

Whatta I miss
Report irishone July 6, 2018 9:22 PM BST
Was he actually found guilty of anything ?
Report casemoney July 6, 2018 9:23 PM BST
Plain
Report casemoney July 6, 2018 9:43 PM BST
Couple of Cautions   ,and a lot of Smoke Irish
Report casemoney July 7, 2018 3:05 AM BST
I think he has Lost the Plot tbh , " basically said no fxxcker is buying Dogs anymore The Game is Finnish " Julie covering with they are all Getting Old ,The Claxons must have been blasting her ear drums Plain

Yes Julie they are getting Old But where are young uns Love ? There are not alot of them Plain

Mr Kaan has done future appearances no favours IMVHO ,not sure what has gone on in the past but at least he told it as it is tonight , WE Have JK on  with his Hey Ho it was it is ,Yes we know this FFS, but how long can it last as it is what is?
Hobbsy  with his Big thumbs up to the Camera at the end of  Shows ,This Programme is the only Portal for our Sport DO SOMETHING FFS ,Sky has gone  ,do Sis ETC really give a **** if you cover certain finals Nights ? Or Comps ?
I know nothing of Media politics but I am telling anyone who will listen RPTV are in an enviable  position, WTF is the problem ?? GO FOR IT ADvertise the fxxckin tracks Holding the Comps the fckin Bookmakers Sis anyone ,do it for free ,you
will soon be getting paid
???
Report sparrow July 7, 2018 6:42 AM BST
WE Have JK on  with his Hey Ho it was it is

Laugh
Report Winja July 7, 2018 8:45 AM BST
jk understands the precarious position in which greyhound racing currently sits......leadership from the industry none existent......bookmakers taking advantage to the extent they are calling the shots........he is tryin to live and survive in the given environment......i actually agree with case and believe the current environment is not good enough and want change which has to start somewhere...….rpgtv probably isn't the starting point as they could pull the plug immediately plus with the sponsorship of the leading bookmakers in funding and advertising i doubt they would be able.....change has to come from the people who actually.....collectively......really run the sport.....trainers and owners......who require backing from the GBGB.....it may be uncomfortable to many as its their livelihood and talk is easy but unless there is an uprising lead by the elite freelance and attached trainers where unreasonable demands are rejected.....using the availability of dogs as the lever.... nothing will change...…..
Report Ravage Again July 7, 2018 9:31 AM BST
A great range of a10 a9 and a8 plodder races at crayford this morning Cry
Report Deptford July 7, 2018 9:37 AM BST
Very sad what has happened, those in charge have raped and pillaged the sport for many years, they have proved beyond doubt they do not give a flying fook what goes on, RPGTV used to be excellent, the content, not the studio "experts" now it is just very mediocre fare, which hardly anyone watches
Report irishone July 7, 2018 12:12 PM BST
Massive egos involved
Should have been regulated properly
Report wondersobright July 7, 2018 12:26 PM BST
good post deptford, you won't find many on here who will disagree with that
Report casemoney July 7, 2018 2:20 PM BST
Sad
Report privatehire July 7, 2018 4:03 PM BST
As i have posted on many occasions on different platforms. No 1 cares. Just pickin over the bones of wots left.
Report Winja July 8, 2018 10:47 AM BST
people do care private......just unable to make a difference.....i owned dogs for thirty years but since my trainer retired last year i have been out the game as an owner and there is nothing to attract me back......to be honest....i am not missing it.....
Report Petraco July 8, 2018 11:31 AM BST
Greyhound racing in the UK as we knew it is dead.

It is just that no one has the balls to admit it, and bury it with grace.

Instead the vultures crawl over the carcass all trying to get the last piece of flesh.

Whilst we live in a society that has the current set of values no use of animals to entertain humans will ever thrive.

Greyhound racing has for so long been used by the bookmaking industry purely to keep the shops open to feed the FOBT monster.

With worldwide markets this is no longer needed and so it will fade, replaced by other sports that merely fill the hours of TV coverage and cost relatively peanuts.

What else did we produce so many media degree educated individuals for?

Plain
Report privatehire July 8, 2018 12:05 PM BST
My fault winja. Should av specified media. I care lots of owners trainers still care otherwise we wouldn,t do it. Think i still got half a dozen. Will keep buying them. Just my opinion. The media keep fanning the flames hoping it keeps going for a paycheck. A lot of wots wrong with game is media driven.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now