Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
wondersobright
29 Jun 18 21:42
| Topic/replies: 58,371 | Blogger: wondersobright's blog
red card sh1t like that and don't  come back
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View PENNYS TINKERBELL
Show More
Report Kriskin June 29, 2018 9:44 PM BST
No wonder a lot of people have given up on this game.  Mugs game when u see something like that happening.  6 would have went close
Report wondersobright June 29, 2018 9:55 PM BST
plenty of other reasons for that kriskin but yeah it does spoil racing
racing managers often bottle the big decision with an awkward or checked wide or similiar sh1te but glad to say red card for this bitch tonight
Report garryc June 29, 2018 10:49 PM BST
done the same thing the other week over the 480m on the run to the first bend ,should have been carded then,some of the decisions round there are a disgrace
Report casemoney June 29, 2018 11:29 PM BST
Wierd attack Cluxton was just inside ,but decided to to run a few yards across and do the 6 dog
Report privatehire June 30, 2018 7:28 AM BST
Straight to the sofa with this 1.
Report wondersobright June 30, 2018 11:28 AM BST

Jun 29, 2018 -- 4:49PM, garryc wrote:

done the same thing the other week over the 480m on the run to the first bend ,should have been carded then,some of the decisions round there are a disgrace

I didn't see it garry but I did wonder with the checked wide comment if that was a red card offence that wasn't given
especially with the trial afterwards

Report garryc June 30, 2018 2:16 PM BST
wonders some of the decisions at that gaff are horrendous,another dog norvillman is the exact same should have been carded ,i dont know what they are looking at half the time,
Report casemoney July 1, 2018 4:41 AM BST
At least Tow have hurdles A disco is not the end , perhaps there is a future for some of them ,the game is or was about entertainment ,we had decent
Hurdle race comps in the past ,that trainers had a pride in winning , Mr Sheen now seems to be the Man ,years back The Spring
,GN  and Champion were massive races if you had a wayward type ,Mad dogs ran up Sequences , maybe I lived in dreamland and the discos just got a bullet in the head Because no one wanted them And a few could jump ,and survived ,nevertheless there was Hope and in some cases glory ...

What is left for them now ? Very Little unless a caring soul will give you a home .........Sad

I love a raver ,but very sad when one loses the plot ,lord only knows where that discretion is leading them to Sad
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now