Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
go racing
29 Jun 18 11:09
| Topic/replies: 461 | Blogger: go racing's blog
11.06 has 11.36 names on the race......backed dog wins....all bets void yet again i suppose, everyone suffers except Shi tfair!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Daily occurence, wrong runners again!
Show More
Report go racing June 29, 2018 11:39 AM BST
....and now the 11.06 runners are named in the 11.36......unbelievable!
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 29, 2018 11:46 AM BST
they've been a farce for a long time now, sad really as this place was brilliant back in the early days but when they sold out (merged) to that shower it was only going to go 1 way Sad
Report go racing June 29, 2018 12:04 PM BST
Yep, wouldn't mind if they accepted liability for there endless **** ups but to p iss people off on a daily basis can only lead one way Betfair you are on ya way out!
Report privatehire June 29, 2018 12:24 PM BST
Does any1 know the % of business that greyhounds are compaired to horses football and golf? I notice on a top premiership game there can be as much as 8 million traded. On a top golf tournament the same. Fortunes traded each day race by race on horses. Is it because greyhounds are such a small part of there business that we,re not worth bothering about. Dont we pay tax like all other users. Yet we are treated poorly in comparison.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 29, 2018 12:29 PM BST
I would imagine you've hit the nail on the head in a way, yes I don't think they give greyhounds a second thought as what it brings in compared to football, horse racing, golf, tennis etc...... is miniscule. However they have made plenty of fack ups on the other sports mentioned and basically they fack up it's tough sh1t, we fack up we lose our dollar.
Report privatehire June 29, 2018 12:34 PM BST
With u, sinse merger things going downhill rapidly.
Report superjudge June 29, 2018 3:34 PM BST
go racing it does not matter if they put the wrong dogs up no bets get voided
Report go racing July 1, 2018 9:55 AM BST
Fair enough SJ but i have had 4 races voided in the last 3 weeks because just one dog has been put in wrong, let alone six in a race, will phone them to clarify!
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now