Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
privatehire
28 Jun 18 13:51
| Topic/replies: 1,734 | Blogger: privatehire's blog
Any1 reading the article would think ye welfare good idea blah blah. Can jonathon kay simon banks danny rayment or any1 from the gbgb explain to me why on gold collar night dogs were held on parade for 2 minutes at the behest of sis. Please i challenge any of you to give me a sound reason. Absolute buffoons as i pointed out to the trainers kennelhands and owners around me. Please dont kid ourselves any1 cares because i,m afraid u dont. Or did i imagine hearing the anouncement over the public address system.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Weather advice
Show More
Report hectoratoratora June 28, 2018 3:53 PM BST
The reason for the delay was that the well backed favorite was very aggitated and panting and it was felt that an extra 2 minutes in the direct sun ought to guarantee that it was unable to raise a gallop.
Report hectoratoratora June 28, 2018 3:56 PM BST
Just to add that in hot weather the dogs ought to go straight to the traps without a parade.Same for very cold or heavy rain.
Report privatehire June 28, 2018 4:25 PM BST
Hector your 100% correct. Just record it and show it wen ready absolutely no way should they be kept out there a moment longer than need be.
Report privatehire June 29, 2018 12:58 PM BST
As i thought. The silence is deafening. They pay lip service to welfare n do fack all. All they do is keep giving more ammo for the anti,s to fire.
Report wondersobright June 29, 2018 3:01 PM BST
same goes for fireworks

as long as their wallets are kept full that's all they're bothered about, they don't give a feck about the welfare of the dogs

wanchors
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now