Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
privatehire
27 Jun 18 13:12
| Topic/replies: 2,318 | Blogger: privatehire's blog
Whoops jack non runner now. 5 dog race. Imo opinion race should be cancelled. There are dogs in there that av no right being in a select field.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Select stakes
Show More
Report casemoney June 27, 2018 8:54 PM BST
Why is Verve not in it ?
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 27, 2018 9:01 PM BST
going Dundalk
Report privatehire June 27, 2018 9:01 PM BST
Was resting case. Spoke to p.f. i,m certain they were gona ask connections bout a trip to dundalk for international. Not sure how much these days. I,m sure was €20,000 not so long ago. Soon be of his bed if e were mine. But he,s not. Laugh
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 27, 2018 9:01 PM BST
could have taken both in I suppose, maybe they want to have a trial around Dundalk first ?
Report privatehire June 27, 2018 9:05 PM BST
To be fair select has cut up bad. Interesting what goes from here to dundalk. They used to try n make it 3 home dogs n 3 away. Sure thats not bin case recent years.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 27, 2018 9:25 PM BST
Sure god knows what's going to be in it for our side as well.

Whoops Jack will be once he is back, sounds like his injury is pretty much the same as during the Derby (monkey muscle).
Innocent Times has been mentioned but how on earth can he get in on his Irish form??
Borna Gin is a possible as well.

You'd wonder what will be invited, Chesperito won the Gold Cup, Easter Cup winner is injured and probably retired, Droopys Davy will surely get an invite, whether he is fit is another question, Clonbrien Hero should get an invite, Cash Is King maybe (won Produce Stakes) or the winner of the Champion 550 that's now running.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 27, 2018 10:10 PM BST
With the state of lameness
And injured dogs
No time like befor to win Irish Derby
Can’t belive Hutton won’t entertain it
With wildcat Crazy
Report privatehire June 27, 2018 10:19 PM BST
Unbelievable fattie. No ambition imo. Nothing to lose and evrything to gain. As i,ve said on other thread if i had the tool for the job i,d walk to fackin dublin.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 27, 2018 10:33 PM BST
Pf will tell everyone there ain’t much about
Let alone fit
If top Irish trainer going to put redgency winner
In the comp talk his chance up
Unreal ph
Report privatehire June 27, 2018 10:49 PM BST
Kyletaun i remember won a heat down at poole in the crest i think. Done decent trial limerick the other day i think. I will worship at the alter of pat buckley if he gets him to win irish derby.Thwy can blow smoke up the dogs ass all they like, deluded if they think he can win the biggest race of all. Unless its changed u dont want 6 at shelbourne imo n he will be drawn wide. How is he gona back run derby dogs from 5 n 6 behind at sprint boxes. Cant n wont happen. He is a stayer n a very good 1 at that. Always keep dogs to wot they,re good at.They can make him any price they like. A million an drifting for me.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 27, 2018 11:48 PM BST
In paper other day Clare’s reminds him of collage !
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 28, 2018 5:43 AM BST
Shocked jeez!!

College Causeway had only 2 races over 6 bends in a novice 750 stake at Thurles. Clares Kyleturn has been running most of it's career over 6 bends and even 8 bends, surely it would be a miracle if he could drop back to 4 bends and have even a semblance of the success College Causeway had doing so.
Report LoyalHoncho June 28, 2018 7:05 PM BST
I agree with all of what's been said on here but there are exceptions to every rule. Spectre II won the TV Trophy THEN ran up in the Derby and I think Manorville Sand did something similar in Ireland - 2nd in the TV trophy over 750 ( at HX? ) then 2nd in the Derby.
Report sparrow June 29, 2018 6:32 AM BST
I seem to remember Roxholme Girl winning both the TV Trophy and the Select Stakes.
Report privatehire June 29, 2018 7:32 AM BST
Good knowledge honcho n sparrow.
Report woodmanchester June 29, 2018 7:58 AM BST
Nothing like the field first anticipated with dogs dropping out. Agree with Fatty not a very good renewal with Zephyr having been in as reserve for Whoops if he wasn't already contested a final on the card Monday. Wonder what Private has to say about Zephyr's hat-trick bid. Last I heard he said: "Backing Zephyr the quickest way to the poor house!" LaughWink

Poet's your favourite and is very fast on his day but defeat by Bit View Knight not Select winning form and needs a flier

Innocent needs a big improvement on trial but trainer could have a bit up his sleeve. Needs to reproduce Derby night form

Sporting running well but this is a step up in class and may not be quite so effective

Freddie old and not up to it pure and simple, judged on recent run

That leaves 4/1 Reg as my play. Scottish Derby winner and good trial. Looks the part to me!
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 29, 2018 8:01 AM BST
Sporting dave

This is step in in class ??? Haha

No ****g ain’t woody far from step up imo
Same type foes been racing most of the year
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 29, 2018 8:03 AM BST
If he was drawn other way rd with
Freddie he’s be max bet
Report woodmanchester June 29, 2018 8:25 AM BST
Fatty, I like the dog but it's obvious the dogs he's beating at Hove not as good as Poet, Innocent and Reg

I know he has kept good company but think others too quick for him
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 29, 2018 8:26 AM BST
Poet got beat by pile of wank other week
Other reg lasted a round of the derby
Times run that first bend last week like he was drunk
Go back on holiday fella
Report irishone June 29, 2018 8:28 AM BST
Woody back
Spouting cr4pp

No change there then
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 29, 2018 8:32 AM BST
I’d understand if wildcat and bullet where in the race
I’d get what he’s saying
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 29, 2018 8:37 AM BST
Cahill be over the moon he’s in ,same as owners
With great chance
Freddie in red kills large bet
Cos you know boon be thinking the same get the out the boxs
Report woodmanchester June 29, 2018 8:58 AM BST
Would take Poet or Reg in a match with Sporting all day and all night long! Wink
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 29, 2018 9:08 AM BST
Good for you
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now