Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Winja
26 Jun 18 11:58
| Topic/replies: 3,547 | Blogger: Winja's blog
this may be of interest to someone on here...……... a friend of mine has 2 tickets in a corporate box for the next England v Belgium game on thur 28th June...….he paid £500 each including flights......connections.....all food and drink...…... but he didn't realise when he bought them months ago that it was going to be the same day as his wedding!...…...if you are interested, he is JUST looking for someone to take his place...……...it's at Portsmouth Road Registry Office, at 4pm...…….the bride's name is Nicola -- she's 5'4"...…..about 8 stone......quite pretty....has her own income and is a really good cook.........pm for more details........
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View England v Belgium ticket conflict
Show More
Report privatehire June 26, 2018 12:15 PM BST
Classic. Laugh
Report Deptford June 26, 2018 7:16 PM BST
Superb
Report cardenden June 26, 2018 7:25 PM BST
funny as feckLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report casemoney June 26, 2018 9:12 PM BST
Laugh
Report LoyalHoncho June 28, 2018 6:48 PM BST
I wonder what he thinks now he sees it's a reserve match.  Laugh
Report woodmanchester June 29, 2018 7:44 AM BST
...only if he pays for the honeymoon too, then a quickie divorce! Laugh
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y June 29, 2018 10:11 AM BST
Nicola canny be that pretty if he close a glorified friendly over her Sad

As an aside anybody else on both England and Belgium for the World Cup ?

The plan was to trade out of both of them as I have other teams but quite frankly now I don't want too and think one of them can go all the way to July 15th Shocked
Report LoyalHoncho June 29, 2018 7:55 PM BST
Belgium look the part to me.  Two undoubtedly world class players in de Bruyne and Hazard.  A very accomplished goalkeeper, a top class striker with two able deputies or team-mates (as situations require), who all get magnificent service from the first two mentioned.  Several other excellent, more than useful hardworking players in Witsel, Carrasco and Meuniere and two others who bring something different in Fellaini and Januzaj.
In the past it has always been a mental/belief thing with Belgium but I think they have the players and attitude this time to go all the way to the final.  Hazard is just a joy to watch at times as is de Bruyne.
Anything negative I say about England will be seen as standard "anti" but for me they are weak in key areas, and whilst they can score goals I just don;t see them keeping them out when the heat is on.
Keep Belgium, green up on England is my advice.
But when have you ever needed my advice?  CoolGrinLove
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now