Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
superjudge
26 Jun 18 11:56
| Topic/replies: 560 | Blogger: superjudge's blog
what a disgrace running this bitch
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View 1.39 crayford droopys clusters
Show More
Report privatehire June 26, 2018 12:38 PM BST
Boxoffice queen another super judge. October A1 screaming to corner.this mornin a5 joggin out the back. Wouldn,t mind paying few hundred quid to find out how bad she is.
Report dr . atkins June 26, 2018 1:11 PM BST
just goes to show what dean childs as become
Report dr . atkins June 26, 2018 1:17 PM BST
i see the same trainer not give mustang swift a trial after getting ko
Report privatehire June 26, 2018 1:24 PM BST
I fancied her tonight dr. Had nice few quid out o her. Just piece of mind if ur avin a bet. Hope she wins coz i like her. Wont play.
Report dr . atkins June 26, 2018 1:59 PM BST
would never bet any greyhound that gets ko and not have a re trial they should change the rules
Report superjudge June 26, 2018 1:59 PM BST
should be nicked.just cruel.
Report privatehire June 26, 2018 2:08 PM BST
I aint played anything tonight superjudge. Thought u was a million on inside this morning. C if it changes tonight.
Report superjudge June 26, 2018 2:30 PM BST
dead ground inside whole meeting
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK June 26, 2018 3:23 PM BST
Played mall tonight thought it had great chance to lead
Got ponces in the race let’s hope there out
For a jog

Lots of non runners I see
Report privatehire June 26, 2018 3:53 PM BST
Ye. I had a lucky in shop. Didn,t want to go in on anything early coz of track. Thought the vince dog in maiden late on would win. Plenty time to work track out b4 e runs.
Report dog77 June 27, 2018 1:32 PM BST

Jun 26, 2018 -- 7:17AM, dr . atkins wrote:

i see the same trainer not give mustang swift a trial after getting ko

No apology to Dean Childs then ?

Report dr . atkins June 27, 2018 5:28 PM BST
def not no greyhound should be on the card after getting knocked over its unfair on the greyhound and unfair on the betting public
Report dr . atkins June 27, 2018 5:29 PM BST
maybe dean should apologise for running droopys clusters or does he need the run money
Report superjudge June 27, 2018 5:50 PM BST
its pretty obvious he must need the run money. he should do the decent thing and retire the bitch.
Report Winja June 28, 2018 8:46 AM BST
introducing A9 & A10 grades after 30 odd years.........should really be used for slower young dogs and sound dogs who.....for whatever reason struggle to win A8.....not for keeping dogs from retirement...….i agree with superjudge….retire the bitch...….
Report LoyalHoncho June 28, 2018 6:43 PM BST
Give us £40 Soups.
Report superjudge June 29, 2018 8:34 AM BST
the stalker is back.honcho we are talking about greyhounds here which you have no clue about.stick to the chit chat forum pal.
Report LoyalHoncho June 29, 2018 7:58 PM BST
Me stalking you?  LMAO, and it;s a big, big a rse!  lol.
Supergrudge - the expert who dodged the race read challenge.
Stop it - my sides are aching!!!

Go on - give us £40.
Report superjudge June 29, 2018 9:26 PM BST
that is what i am pal  a proper greyhound expert and would eat mugs like you for breakfast
Report Winja June 30, 2018 7:15 AM BST
what am i missing loyal?...….why should superjudge give you £40.....
Report LoyalHoncho July 2, 2018 6:56 PM BST
Ok Soups.  You're an expert.  So why did you dodge the race read challenge and how were you the only rsswhole on this forum who made Calico Ranger "plotted" at Shawfield on the 7th April when it clearly didn't have a hope in hell of clearing the wall of dogs that would lead it into the first bend.?
Come on Soups, don't be shy - tell the forum.
And if you don't want to give me £40 give the RGT £40.
Report LoyalHoncho July 2, 2018 6:56 PM BST
We want Soups!
We want Soups!
Report LoyalHoncho July 2, 2018 7:45 PM BST
Soups is gone again.  He mouths off then runs away - all the time!
Report superjudge July 2, 2018 9:04 PM BST
i dont run away pal.i just dont get involved with mugs.
Report LoyalHoncho July 2, 2018 9:13 PM BST
No - well you keep hunting me up anyway. Clown.
Give us £40.
Report superjudge July 2, 2018 10:01 PM BST
you keep asking for money and embarrassing yourself.its pretty obvious you got no money mug
Report Winja July 3, 2018 8:53 AM BST
LoyalHoncho • July 2, 2018 6:56 PM BST
"how were you the only rsswhole on this forum who made Calico Ranger "plotted" at Shawfield on the 7th April when it clearly didn't have a hope in hell of clearing the wall of dogs that would lead it into the first bend.?"

Ranger was plotted,,,,,was never going to get involved early and had the wide to himself for the famous late run...…..
Report superjudge July 3, 2018 9:07 AM BST
spot on winja. anyone with half a clue knew it had a good draw. my own fault getting involved in a slagging match with an idiot.
Report LoyalHoncho July 3, 2018 4:19 PM BST
Not the way he'd been trapping he wasn't and that's how it panned out.  As it was always going to.  These wern't A1 and minor o/r's he was taking on that day. 
Supergrudge - the total fa nny, whose one and only constructive contribution to this forum went down like a bomb.
Supergrudge - The pro gambler who bleats like a girl and blames the trainer, the track staff and/or the racing office when one he bets goes down. Laugh
Report superjudge July 3, 2018 5:16 PM BST
your right honcho failed punter me. again your right trainers dont run lame dogs.right again racing managers dont box the speed up at any track.and right again bookmaker owned tracks never tamper with the ground to make the form a lottery at times.bang your bang right pal well done.
Report superjudge July 3, 2018 5:26 PM BST
honcho you got it bad mate. you sound like a jealous little man that would have a problem with anybody winning.you ov do you bollocks as a punter and need to try something else.leave the gambling to the big boys and winnersLaugh
Report Winja July 3, 2018 10:38 PM BST
honcho just because a dog has a plot draw it does not always mean he is plotted to lead.....was never....ever going to lead that race....if not hampered by a railer being bumped wide into him may well of still won.....
Report superjudge July 4, 2018 8:19 AM BST
winja this idiot must have it bad bringing up a thread from april about something i said.is it really important?no.wont post on this subject no more.some people are proper sad ****s and need to get a life and get out more.
Report LoyalHoncho July 4, 2018 7:23 PM BST
Four dogs who stayed the trip well were CERTAIN to lead him into the back straight.
And so it panned out.
A bairn wi' a biscuit erse could have worked that one out.
Report LoyalHoncho July 4, 2018 7:24 PM BST
You shut up, halfwit, and I;ll give it a rest.
Don't, keep attacking, and you get it back.
F ucking halfwit!
Report Winja July 5, 2018 12:58 PM BST
honcho being lead into the back straight was a good thing for this dog who does not start running until the third bend......it would keep him out of trouble with the wide to himself when the moment arrived......hence the dog had a plot draw......
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now