Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 2 people viewing this thread.
irishone
08 Jun 18 06:58
| Topic/replies: 39,513 | Blogger: irishone's blog
Here we go
Another thread full of pure sh1te about irish greyhound racing that this ejit knows nothing about
Shirley betfair has a duty of care to forum users and should be reported to fair trading for letting this numpty loose on unsuspecting members of the greyhound fraternity ?
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Irish Greyhound Derby, Shelbourne Park
Show More
Report backatrier September 11, 2018 4:14 PM BST
PF who has the 11/4 Jaytee?
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 11, 2018 4:30 PM BST
We have lol
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 11, 2018 4:31 PM BST
Long gone fella

Fat Fred went 3s
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 11, 2018 5:28 PM BST
Baldfred went 3s, PP went 11/4

Surprised Cabra Hurricane is still 14s, he does have to do it right again at boxes Saturday as both 2 and 3 want to be on that rail but level break and he will blow them apart to the 3rd bend as he has been doing all Derby, from there he qualifies (possibly wins). Makes the final it appears he is not draw dependent and can come away racing from pretty much anywhere and again will be long odds on to lead around.

At the prices now he does look the value of what's left to me.
Report irishone September 11, 2018 8:37 PM BST
Cheers p f
Report frank60 September 12, 2018 10:13 PM BST
Aside from  Cabra Hurricane which of the s/finals is the quickest dog to the 1st bend ?  maybe Totos Park.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 13, 2018 5:03 PM BST
How good is Totos Park up? Maybe it's just me but I don't think he is brilliant to the corner, he is however trapping extremely well which is massive but I think numerous dogs could lead him around off a level start.

Round 1 he had a great draw and just cleared, he trapped level that night but then really started smashing.

Round 2 he was the best drawn dog all year imo.

Round 3, trap 2,3 and 4 all walked out, he had tp clear Ballymac Arminta and hold Boyhero outside him to the corner, he just did that mainly down to his draw.

Round 4 he absolutely smashed again like round 2 and had 4 going bang left beside him, and then 3 rubbing against 2 wanting to go rails as well, for me Magical Bale and Slippy Cian showed better pace up.

I'm not taking anything away from Totos Park as trapping is a big part of the game and at the moment he is doing it unreal well but off a level start I think there is still about 7 dogs in this Derby that would lead him.
Report woodmanchester September 13, 2018 6:31 PM BST
Do those 7 dogs have as good as chance of reaching the final, though?
Report woodmanchester September 13, 2018 6:38 PM BST
Agree, trapping has been the key for him

Cian comfortably passed him previous round but didnt go away. Think Totos might not neccesarily have to ping. Stays good enough, imo
Report the bairn September 14, 2018 12:11 AM BST
toto's fast enough to 2nd, his weak spot is 2nd to 4th, then runs on strong. keeps wide and out of trouble. their could be a hell of a lot of crowding on the middle and inside on the run up, so if he pings as usual will take a some stopping. the other semi has too many ifs, for personal reasons i would like to see Cabra sleep 2 lengths then take my chances with Magical but i'm not optimistic. cheers.
Report frank60 September 14, 2018 10:34 PM BST
Maybe one of the best derbys ever lads,so many possibilities, Jaytee Taylor 33/1 e/way is my lone warrior left
from the outset but i fear 1st bend problems,  i backed Ballyanne Sim at 66/1  e/way to day with Lads, he has a good record out of trap 1 he was close to leading at the 1st bend last week. good luck with bets lads.
Report the bairn September 15, 2018 12:30 AM BST
2 speculative bets ante-post and tonight, Crossfield Will and Drive on Tipp, there maybe trouble ahead. cheers.
Report woodmanchester September 15, 2018 6:49 AM BST
...let's face the music and dance Happy
Report privatehire September 15, 2018 7:13 AM BST
Good luck all.
Report woodmanchester September 15, 2018 9:32 AM BST
Nothing stands out at the prices in the individual races for me tonight. No plays

Antepost-wise want Totos, Taylor, Clonbrien for reasonable profit, preferably in that order but got a lot at stake and worried coz it's all very competitive. Win, lose or draw, very much looking forward towards my trip over next Saturday, though! Excited

Got Davy and Rafa in Plate
Report irishone September 15, 2018 10:27 AM BST
"Got a lot at stake"

Pmsl LaughLaugh..... Guarantee he has no clue how much he has laid out !
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 15, 2018 2:07 PM BST
Some boring plays on tonight's card for me:

Already played Jaytee Taylor @ 11/4 for reasons alluded to earlier in the week.

Boynepark King in race 2, thought he ran real well 2 weeks ago and went to the corner well after not being the best away. Tonight he is in 1, been in there twice around SPK and came away running both times (1.99 twice), the race has all the makings of a race to the corner and whomever leads will not be for catching and from the make up I think that will be the top and took the 7/4

Native Chimes in the last, he was going up well the night he got knocked out of the Derby but got his backend caught as he was moving inwards, tonight he has an unreal draw for me, both 1 and 3 either side are utterly paceless to the corner and he simply surely has to go around on the fence. Minor Mike I don't think will lead Native Chimes around and then I don't think he can back run him as you'd think he would have to go close to 31 dead to do so, Lughill Ivy could go up and around but then if Native Chimes follows as I expect he will at worst he picks him up. 1 in round 1 of the Derby stayed on real strong and 3 does as well but Native chimes could go an absolute mile clear of them by the 3rd and they'll be too far adrift. Took the 37 odd quid at 2 on here and the 4/5 is more than fair for me.
Report frank60 September 15, 2018 2:58 PM BST
Nice write up P.F....Info duly noted.
Report Winja September 15, 2018 3:42 PM BST
good luck pf.....we have the e/w slippy and jt first 6 so the profit begins if we get through.....spot on with the info and hope we all cop with the place tonight and the cream next week...….no thoughts of cashing out tonight.....quality dogs always find a way if a way can be found.....i think despite the draws we will still be smiling in the morning…..
Report Winja September 15, 2018 4:00 PM BST
graham holland could have five finalists after tonight......hopefully along with jt taylor for paul hennessy .....that would be some history making and its not impossible........
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 15, 2018 4:05 PM BST
Jaytee 3/1 again with paddy
Only got beat short head from piss poor draw
Was smashed up too
Great make up tonight gone again
Report frank60 September 15, 2018 7:07 PM BST
I think 3s is the right price Fatty, he will need a bit of luck at the 1st bend, it should be a great race.
Report Winja September 15, 2018 7:58 PM BST
FCK ME....boynepark king in a different post code at the start and end LaughLaugh
Report irishone September 15, 2018 8:17 PM BST
RTE 2 BETTING FIRST SEMI FINAL
TRAP 1.  5\2 fav
Trap 4.  2\1
Trap 6.  2\1

Only in ireland Laugh
Report irishone September 15, 2018 8:18 PM BST
That was for the plate Laughok
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 15, 2018 8:20 PM BST
How can they run another dog
In gin place ffs

See if your backed gin your **** than ?
Report irishone September 15, 2018 8:22 PM BST
Think they call it honest corruption or transparent discrimination
Report sparrow September 15, 2018 8:24 PM BST
145% overround on that race.
Report sparrow September 15, 2018 8:32 PM BST
Suspending early on here at the supposed off time rather than 3 minutes later at the actual off time.
Report Winja September 15, 2018 8:37 PM BST
gurteen feather ran some race there......took off.....must be fav for the plate......
Report Winja September 15, 2018 8:44 PM BST
looks a very fast track tonight...clonbrien prince posted identical time as feather......
Report sparrow September 15, 2018 8:54 PM BST
Only really waiting for the Leger final tonight.
Report Winja September 15, 2018 9:00 PM BST
what a run from jt.....second from an impossible place....bale wins clona blaze makes the final...….29.66
Report Deptford September 15, 2018 9:01 PM BST
5 was unreal
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 15, 2018 9:01 PM BST
Ronny and Jaytee

Can’t take any more ffs
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 15, 2018 9:02 PM BST
Jaytee running extra 20m ffs
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 15, 2018 9:14 PM BST
Another crazy semi

Well done boys
Going be mad one next weekend if
Jaytee or slippy wins
Report Winja September 15, 2018 9:17 PM BST
slippy cian wins place money secured......cream to come next week......ballyane sim second and clonbrien hero in the final for woody.....what a run from slippy by the way who never looked like winning....
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 15, 2018 9:20 PM BST
Pf said looked flat
But still grined it out
Going be top race
Report Winja September 15, 2018 9:23 PM BST
draw for the final

Trap 1 Ballyanne Sim
Trap 2 Magical Bale
Trap 3 Slippy Cian
Trap 4 Clonbrien Hero
Trap 5 Jaytee Taylor
Trap 6 Clona Blaze (w)
Report casemoney September 15, 2018 9:25 PM BST
Wide open Final
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 15, 2018 9:28 PM BST
2 move rail 4 walk right
3 looks sweet draw
Report frank60 September 15, 2018 11:05 PM BST
Saturday’s **** Irish Derby final
(live on RPGTV, RTE2 and SIS . . . with the sponsor’s betting)

1 Ballyanne Sim (James Robinson) 20-1
2 Magical Bale (Pat Guilfoyle) 5-2
3 Slippy Cian (m) (Graham Holland) 9-4
4 Clonbrien Hero (m) (Graham Holland) 11-2
5 Jaytee Taylor (w) (Paul Hennessy) 3-1
6 Clona Blaze (w) (Graham Holland) 5-1
Report irishone September 15, 2018 11:24 PM BST
Sim massive on b f next week
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 15, 2018 11:29 PM BST
Auto be too
Bale on him in a flash
To be honest should not got beat tonight
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 15, 2018 11:57 PM BST
Not a bad judge am I Grin

Please god next week, we're on for d lot
Report casemoney September 15, 2018 11:59 PM BST
Well Done PF  Happy
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 16, 2018 12:03 AM BST
I ain't won nowt yet or other fckr

Please god we cop d lot though
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 16, 2018 1:07 AM BST
The biggest message shohud be, price a race to 280% ya can still make a mistake.

I bet Native Chimes for 37 quid Laugh and at 4/5 n the dog got beat fair n square, both bets where good bets on the info we had and value even in that monster percentage book.

If ya good enough and anybody prices something wrong of ya have half a brain yall spot it
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 16, 2018 1:21 AM BST
Roll on next week

Possibility of good win

Good friends over

Mad times etc......

It'll be fun
Report woodmanchester September 16, 2018 7:26 AM BST
Anything could win but think Clona Blaze go well if away in best fashion
Report woodmanchester September 16, 2018 7:29 AM BST
Ballyanne might not be up to it

Bale has no margin for error

Cian has speed either side to contend with

Clonbrien not been getting home really

Taylor too slowly away
Report woodmanchester September 16, 2018 8:45 AM BST
Reckon something will cut loose but what?

Taylor returns £250 but hard to win an Irish Derby from behind. He's no College Causeway
Report irishone September 16, 2018 8:59 AM BST
What about the no lose scenario ?

ExcitedLaughLaughLaughLaugh
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 16, 2018 9:46 AM BST
Woody never loses he’s born winner !!!

For such young dog Jaytee is monster
He’s gone via flats along the car park
Rd local houses last night he’s a monster

I ain’t got a clue who’s going to win
Hero was going well when got stopped at 3rd bend

Two dogs I can’t have
Top and bottom
Think bale clears going take some catching
Cian Jaytee only ones that back run him

I think where in for college type race
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 16, 2018 10:43 AM BST
Ballyanne Sim is some story, 4 bags out of the sales and in a Derby final. If I wasn't involved I would be cheering him on, great story.

I thought Slippy Cian ran a bit flat last night but that's not a bad thing in my opinion, he ran a monster race last week and it's not often that you see dogs back that up the next week, I expect him to be much better next week.
Jaytee Taylor wohld probably have won last night where he to go inside Clona Blaze at the last instead of outside but he will have the same problem in the final.

I know plenty who fancy Magical Bale and think he will go around which gives him a massive chance but had ya said to me weeks ago either Cian or Taylor would have to pick up Bale to win the Derby I would have taken it then.

I must say though I am absolutely delighted with the draw for Cian, the inside 4 are what I asked for pre draw last night and got it.
Report johnoo1 September 16, 2018 12:21 PM BST
Has clona blaze got a chance Pf, what would you think is fair price for him, a bit out of touch with the dogs lately.
Report frank60 September 16, 2018 1:38 PM BST
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSafgZ9Lrgw          last nights Simi/finals , two great races
Report MALAY September 16, 2018 3:34 PM BST
i think the lead will be disputed to the 3rd and throats cut, for a late swoop to conquer, similar to maldini/disguised and Like a shot's victory all those years ago.
Report casemoney September 17, 2018 3:26 PM BST
8.27 the time of the Final Shocked
Report casemoney September 17, 2018 3:27 PM BST
Plate at 8.12
Report casemoney September 17, 2018 3:27 PM BST
Very early and only 15 minute Gap before final.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 17, 2018 3:37 PM BST
The final will be on after 9 I would guess, aroind 9.10 I would think.

RTE are showing from 8-9.30 so will surely be after 9
Report casemoney September 17, 2018 3:47 PM BST
Must have wrong times on RP PF has to be more than a 15 minute gap Happy
Report casemoney September 17, 2018 3:48 PM BST
8:27 2018 **** Irish Greyhound Derby Final
IRE - 550y
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 17, 2018 3:49 PM BST
They're just taking it off the IGB site but most of the time the race times change when the whole card goes up, I would imagine and hope that'll be the case
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 17, 2018 8:08 PM BST
Johnoo, yes I think Clona Blaze has a chance, if i was standing for the final myself I would go 5/1-11/2, his draw is good but I wonder even with a smash does he have enough to clear the top 2 unless they come together, leading is his chance, the quotes of 7/2 are desperate short however (imo)

It's a real interesting final, Jaytee Taylor is no doubt fancied by many but the only way I see him winning is if there is a pace collapse in the race (pretty much exactly what Malay has described), for that Ballyanne Sim must lead and hold Magical Bale to the 3rd and then Jaytee Taylor is a massive runner. If Magical Bale clears the top early and gets on the bunny he will surely clock in the .50s and it would take one of the great performances to back run that from off the back of the field. Had Magical Bale drawn the 1 box he would have been clear fav imo.

Slippy Cian's draw is exactly what I wanted, he should have room in the early yards to get moving with Magical Bale wanting to get on the rail and Clonbrien Hero taking his normal step to the right, however for me Slippy Cian must make use of this immediately as if he doesn't get ahead of Clonbrien Hero in the early yards he will have him leaning all over him into the corner and be squeezed for room, I do think thought he can get away from him early if he comes away running.

Clonbrien Hero just knows how to win finals and I thought he ran a monster race on Saturday and was arguably unlucky not to win had he got a clear run around the bottom bends when going between runners, he really scares me and I do think he is overpriced for the final.
Report frank60 September 17, 2018 8:56 PM BST
Clonbrien Hero is 8s with PP not a bad bet, i was hoping for the 6 box for Jaytee Taylor but it looks like he will be running into the arse 0f a least 3runners at the 1st bend, i honestly DONT know who will win; which just adds to the final i guess.HappyConfused
Report johnoo1 September 17, 2018 9:50 PM BST
Thank for your insight PF, much appreciated.
Report woodmanchester September 17, 2018 10:15 PM BST
Clona outside slow stating Taylor could go round in front if trouble between traps 1 to 4, every possibility

with clear runs, Taylor or Cian could catch Bale if that leads or Clonbrien could be fired up

Good story or not, hope we don't get a 20/1 Derby winner. Had enough with 16/1 Salad Dodger and 28/1 Astute Missile
Report irishone September 17, 2018 10:37 PM BST
FFS Woody "Clona outside slow stating Taylor could go round in front" …. what like last Saturday night

When Taylor picked up clonas from about 2.5 lengths behind ? Good luck on that one
Report woodmanchester September 17, 2018 11:09 PM BST
Amazing! Laugh
Report joevalue147 September 17, 2018 11:56 PM BST
Anyone know when the rest of the card will become available for viewing?
Report privatehire September 18, 2018 12:18 AM BST
Imo looked to be more than a few in need of a freshen up b4 this saturday. The trainers are in the final know wot they,re at. Good luck to them all n may the best dog win.
Report irishone September 18, 2018 5:23 AM BST
Sim at 20s odd no value , but double it saturday night and i will be on.

Should be level with bale at the line sectional , then its up to bale.
Report woodmanchester September 18, 2018 8:09 PM BST
Looks a very good card

Just hope I can make it!
Report privatehire September 18, 2018 8:34 PM BST
After a cursory glance toto,s park for the beer token's.
Report woodmanchester September 18, 2018 8:40 PM BST
Hope I get chance to mainly watch Droopys Steel, Lenson Blinder, Totos, Droopys Davy and Beaming Paradise in person
Report irishone September 18, 2018 8:42 PM BST
Me me me ........
Report woodmanchester September 18, 2018 9:00 PM BST
Pleased with Funk

As your were, 3 through! Laugh
Report mesi September 18, 2018 9:02 PM BST
Totos looks the banker to me too private
Report irishone September 18, 2018 9:03 PM BST

Sep 18, 2018 -- 9:00PM, woodmanchester wrote:

Pleased with FunkAs your were, 3 through!

Wrong thread numpty

Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 18, 2018 9:05 PM BST
Funk was sooooo good there

Best run of the night imo
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 18, 2018 9:06 PM BST
LaughGot me at it now
I’m in Irish Derby
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 18, 2018 9:07 PM BST
Loving it can’t wait for Saturday now
Card up
Like a few get me nose in card tomorrow
Report woodmanchester September 18, 2018 9:11 PM BST
Wrong fred!
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK September 18, 2018 9:13 PM BST
I noticed
Report woodmanchester September 19, 2018 6:45 AM BST
Backed Taylor at the 12/1 to return the £250, got a squeak. However, if I had to pick now, it would be 11/4 Cian and 11/2 Clona against the field

Looked at the races up to the Derby and looking like just two bets really, if prices fair

Hot sprint. Should be some race but wouldnt like to call it

Got some views but will post when betting up
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 19, 2018 7:22 AM BST
Great punting card away from the obvious races imo
Report woodmanchester September 20, 2018 12:04 AM BST
IGB tissue says 3/1 Lenson Blinder. Wouldn't mind a bit of that, yes please! Grin
Report safari guide September 20, 2018 8:08 PM BST
You never backed Taylor at 12/1 Woodmanchester. When he was that price you opted for Lemon Blinder, Totos Park and Whoops Jack instead. Stop embarrassing yourself with childish posts. Also if you and Irishone are not the same person, how come this thread was started by you but his is the opening post?
Report woodmanchester September 20, 2018 8:39 PM BST
Posts get pulled?

Can assure you I got a 12/1 ticket Taylor with 365

Come round for a brew and i'll show you it on my betting history
Report woodmanchester September 20, 2018 8:47 PM BST
Irish is blocked. I don't know what he says. Think I read from another user, he's put a photo of me up. If he has, he has no right. The tw*ts a psycho!
Report woodmanchester September 20, 2018 8:50 PM BST
If he has, beggars belief where he's got it from but I do know quite a few other users on the forum

It's probably hired a private-eye, the w*nker!
Report woodmanchester September 21, 2018 12:26 AM BST
Safari, my opening post was saying something like the English participation at best sketchy and would fancy Good News and Clonbrien Hero but for injury doubts

No idea who got it erased?
Report irishone September 21, 2018 7:18 AM BST
His first post was racist , probably the reason they took it off. Like many of his anti-irish posts it demonstrates his pure lack of basic intelligence.

On the morning of the third round (1st September)  Jaytee Taylor was 12/1 with 365 .
Woody was busy posting this woodmanchester • September 1, 2018 7:31 AM BST
“Nice double, nearly 4/1, Whoops Jack (content with qualification) and Jaytee Taylor. The latter seems best wearing stripes so if coming unstuck…sidebet …..etc etc,”

If he had backed taylor before that race he would have said before that day , after all he put up a nonce double with taylor running from Trap 5 that night and him saying the dog was better from trap 6.

In all previous posts he slagged Taylor.

A day later there is the first indication of support for taylor …woodmanchester • September 2, 2018 10:13 PM BST  “Will be gutted if both Taylor and Blinder go out. “ 

Woody could not come on here saying he had backed it, since he had previously claimed 40/1 Davy and eggs in one basket with Verve..

Firstly PF had advised Taylor at 33/1, then Case advised it but Woody in his usual bull thick mood kept slagging the dog. He would have had to have eaten humble pie if he had come on here and said he had backed it previous to the third round. He had slagged the dog too much.

woodmanchester • August 18, 2018 1:37 PM BST You can actually get 7/2 Taylor but think 9/4 Bockos Dream or 3/1 Drive On Tipp better options
woodmanchester • August 19, 2018 8:01 AM BST  Didn't see that kind of run coming from Taylor
woodmanchester • September 1, 2018 7:31 AM BST
Nice double, nearly 4/1, Whoops Jack (content with qualification) and Jaytee Taylor. The latter seems best wearing stripes so if coming unstuck,
woodmanchester • September 1, 2018 10:22 PM BST  Taylor doesn't clock the electric splits
woodmanchester • September 2, 2018 7:14 AM BST  Wouldn't worry too much about Taylor.

He was still doubting Taylors credentials after that 3rd Round !

Instead he slips it into the conversation on Sept 2nd , once Taylor has qualified for the quarter finals , his own indecision and doubt cause the aftertiming and his downfall.

It is not until four days later he admits “Starting to cover all eventualities now, Case.” And freely states “Taylor is now 7/1.” In a comment on September 6, 2018 6:51 AM BST He states It's just possible Taylor, Whoops and Cabra could all meet in the final again with very similar draws. Best outright, 7/1 Taylor and 16/1 apiece Whoops/Cabra. That seems about right to me, highlighting Taylor's chances of qualification” .

That was when he backed it !

The problem is he has aftertimed the dog but now he needs to aftertime the price’…. And 17 days later …..

woodmanchester • September 19, 2018 6:45 AM BST Backed Taylor at the 12/1

BOOM !
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 21, 2018 7:54 AM BST
I advised Taylor at 66s pre round 1 Blush it's on here somewhere, you're correct though I did put him up again at 33s after round 1 I'm the Sunday asking why he was still such a big price at 33s, Woody on that day tipped up Lenson Blinder at 10s or 12s I think it was.
Report p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y September 21, 2018 7:56 AM BST
Actually would not say advised, just said he looked a big price as impressed in defeat behind Holycross Lad over 525y the previous week and a big run looked imminent
Report woodmanchester September 21, 2018 8:01 AM BST
Super final. Dogs look quality and anything could win really

Hints:

7.20 Witchita
7.35 Rossbirr Ranger
7.51 Droopys Dinner
8.07 Lenson Blinder
8.23 Bakery Lane
8.39 Totos Park (NAP)
8.55 Droopys Davy
9.15 Clona Blaze
9.36 Ballykett Beauty
9.52 Rathnasare Champ
10.07 Vancouver
10.22 Beaming Paradise (NB)
10.37 Droopys Dargle

Only proper bets apart from Derby and Plate, fair prices dependent, the NAP/NB, Blinder or Clonbrien Prince
Report irishone September 21, 2018 9:18 AM BST
A bet in every race ?
... And fails to recognise the number one rule about SPK derb y night
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now