Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
go racing
03 Jan 18 15:06
| Topic/replies: 457 | Blogger: go racing's blog
Strong tracks like Hove reduced to scraps where the bookmakers forecast is better value if you want more than 2 quid on......conveyor belt racing is a disaster and how owners let the bookies leech off them is a mystery. No more Saturday sociable evening for the likes of Sunderland and still people cough up there kennel money,......very sad all of it!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View New schedule has ruined Betfair dogs...
Show More
Report wondersobright January 3, 2018 3:29 PM GMT
cant get the earlies and no liquidity on here

cant be arsed with any of it now GR

less is more
Report garryc January 3, 2018 3:40 PM GMT
its killing my punting ,cant get anything decent on at correct odds
Report wondersobright January 3, 2018 3:55 PM GMT
I refuse to take unders garry

if I can't get a price I deem to be a value bet I just do not bet

end of
Report garryc January 3, 2018 4:01 PM GMT
yea same wonders ,but this has changed things bigtime,hove usually strong and always get matched ,put £25 up and the price goes
Report wondersobright January 3, 2018 4:28 PM GMT
ridiculous
Report wondersobright January 3, 2018 4:28 PM GMT
2 bob sport Sad
Report sparrow January 4, 2018 6:38 AM GMT
New schedule has ruined Betfair dogs turnover!

When I saw this heading I thought the OP was concerned for Betfair. Laugh
Report Captain carnage January 4, 2018 10:13 PM GMT
`cant get anything decent on at correct odds'.

If you were able to before this week you should be a multi millionaire.

I personally think its been good. The markets off course, on line and on the machine are more volatile now which is good. Previously you had a small window to get on 365 or scraps on the machine at proper value.

When multiple firms priced and its bad for pro punters. As soon as the machine market settled you aint getting fortunes end of. Now you can get more on at the value prices even though there is less overall liquidity.

All markets arer easier to beat when they are volatile and there is less volume.

Would you rather bet on liverpool v everton 2 hours before kick off or a dog race only 1 form has priced and the bots dont know where to settle?
Report garryc January 4, 2018 10:52 PM GMT
me and you are 2 differnt punters carnage ,you must still be able to bet with the books ,i wish i could but thats not available to me ,i have to bet on the machine and as i said earlier i cant get anything on at the correct odds that i make the dog,i am not going to bet under the price i make it just to get on.
Report BJG January 6, 2018 6:22 PM GMT
3 races went off within a minute of each other d other day, criminal stuff

Were 2 scheduled a minute apart and the other was delayed and all off nearly the same time- what a joke!
Report Lightbulbs Fan Club January 9, 2018 3:23 PM GMT
Genuinely fear this is the beginning of the end tbh...saturation to satisfy the arcades demands...all of these shops are on borrowed time and the big firms will soon realise that their turnover is down rather than up as a result...whats going to be left when the music stops? no owners to start with
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now