Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
dr . atkins
02 Jan 18 19:30
| Topic/replies: 28,227 | Blogger: dr . atkins's blog
what the point of rptv when you can't take prices in betting shops it's come to something when you are can only take price online  because of protection rights
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View the game is absolutely...
Show More
Report go racing January 2, 2018 8:04 PM GMT
.....and your beloved Romford will have liquidity of around 8k or less as it is one minute behind the scheduled TRP track on Monday's and Thursdays
Report irishone January 2, 2018 8:50 PM GMT
spot on imvho doc
Report dr . atkins January 2, 2018 10:21 PM GMT
romford sis so still be early's with firms Cool
Report plotdraw January 4, 2018 10:54 AM GMT
Dr what happened to you pricing up at Romford.  Go Racing had a very good run on their earlies a little while back where there was a lot of ricks.  They have been better lately, so were they your prices and you got the tin ?   Would be tough now with the camera angles anyway.
Report plotdraw January 4, 2018 10:54 AM GMT
Dr what happened to you pricing up at Romford.  Go Racing had a very good run on their earlies a little while back where there was a lot of ricks.  They have been better lately, so were they your prices and you got the tin ?   Would be tough now with the camera angles anyway.
Report dr . atkins January 4, 2018 11:32 AM GMT
your the 2nd person who has brought up the camera angle as far as i know the traps have not changed nor have the dogs so if you have been watching romford for years like me you should know where the dogs are going and how they break the only small problem are the new dogs just got to watch them more closely for the first few runs and as for getting on been a struggle must admit and for 2018 i will not be putting any dogs up that's finished otherwise onwards and upwards for 2018
Report woodmanchester January 4, 2018 1:46 PM GMT
What's the difference between "backing the Derby winner and finding an A8 winner!" Laugh
Report daveg January 4, 2018 2:23 PM GMT
I guess that for an A8 winner, you can't back 30 dogs and then tell us why you were so unlucky that the winner wasn't among them
Report garryc January 4, 2018 2:59 PM GMT
davegLaugh
Report Winja January 4, 2018 5:12 PM GMT
LaughLaugh
Report woodmanchester January 4, 2018 5:24 PM GMT
Usually have a nucleus of about 6. Not bad out of over 200 dogs. Any others are just covering stakes Happy
Report Winja January 4, 2018 5:32 PM GMT
come on woody that was funny......he got you fella....
Report woodmanchester January 4, 2018 6:03 PM GMT
He's blocked. Not been able to read his smarmy remarks for about 12 months
Report irishone January 4, 2018 8:36 PM GMT
Laugh
Report casemoney January 4, 2018 10:12 PM GMT
6 My Bollocks that Pre January
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now