Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
woodmanchester
02 Jan 18 17:04
| Topic/replies: 25,958 | Blogger: woodmanchester's blog
One of the few tracks to bid for the Derby last year, Sheffield makes its RPGTV debut tonight and will surely be an excellent addition to the programme

Sherlock looks a very good prospect but not keen odds-on so much prefer 5/2 Ballycowen Colm at the prices. Just think he's been beating some very decent types recently, although many Sheffield regulars say T1 not ideal in sprints

Lightfoot Prince has lost the winning knack but still a more than capable type and little to beat in the standard, 11/10

Swift Clancy hard to beat if well away in the stayers but 7/4 a bit mean for a competitive race so took a chance on 8/1 the quirky Worsboro Zebo, each-way. Trip far enough but could be unpredictable enough to pull the little extra needed and make the frame

Word for Paresi's Azzuri camp is Torpedo and better sprinter than Genesis. Lots have chances though

720m pushes Soars Above to the limit so wont be playing at a fair bit odds-on, useful though he is. Tentative small bet Pboro record breaker 12/1 Fenview Rosie each-way for the place money at least, as reckon Coney Cactus will possibly get too far behind

Another small bet 10/1 Russanda Gara. Doesnt have too much to find to be involved

Won at long last but Droopys Live not to be trusted and with Swift Aspen likely to be cutting across her, the play is Geelo Zip to try and settle matters early
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View RPGTV Sheffield
Show More
Report privatehire January 2, 2018 5:38 PM GMT
Never bin a good box red in sprint sheffield woody. Was a real fast dog few years ago hardly got beat flapping. Got red 2 or 3 times got beat big odds on at sheffield. Might av bin nervous paddy, memory aint wot it used to be. I had the colm dog down as a big runner national sprint. I would defo av backed him. After his 15.70 odd run late november. I c he had 3 week gap after so may av suffered a mishap. Surprised he aint bin anywhere else. He most certainly is good enough. Great breaker. I will look on this evening as drawn. Tho he has won a D2 graded sprint sheffield from red.
Report woodmanchester January 2, 2018 6:21 PM GMT
Farloe Barracuda won a few wearing red but still a nagging doubt
Report privatehire January 2, 2018 6:35 PM GMT
I could never bet 6 in sprint at nott,m. It defo helps if ur a local. If its an open they more often than not miss it same as being draen red sheffield.
Report Captain carnage January 2, 2018 6:38 PM GMT
Stats simply dont back that up private.
Report privatehire January 2, 2018 6:56 PM GMT
I dont bet using stats captain. I may be doing it wrong. I,d av thumped on sprint winner if it was drawn anything other than red. He,s a natural breaker. The races i,ve seen him run been clear at lid rise.  He was couple o lengths behind at lid rise tonight.
Report privatehire January 2, 2018 7:14 PM GMT
I,m not lookin for an argument captain. He,s run 4 open sprints sheffield his time tonight was 2 lengths slower than previous slowest.
Report FATTIEWHITEYSLOVEADRINK January 2, 2018 7:58 PM GMT
My nan be loving this bowl shape **** hole

With red blue rfc though the card 1p

Remember running them bets over for her 25 years ago
Report irishone January 2, 2018 9:11 PM GMT
89-1 the 6 dog in an a3 ....pmsl 

mind you seen worse
Report irishone January 2, 2018 9:21 PM GMT
soz ..had the sheffield prizes and the poole banner ... f k how
Report irishone January 2, 2018 9:22 PM GMT
soz ..had the sheffield prices and the poole banner ... f k how
Report woodmanchester January 3, 2018 2:06 PM GMT
Nice to see Rose on the show last night. Lovely girl
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now