Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
privatehire
28 Dec 17 18:08
| Topic/replies: 1,738 | Blogger: privatehire's blog
Abandoned
Share |
Show More
Report irishone December 28, 2017 7:18 PM GMT
last ever rpgtv from there
got to admit wont miss it
meanwhile henlow last meeting tonight
will miss it !
Report ThirdTimeLucky December 28, 2017 9:29 PM GMT
they had 15 races there Boxing Day, need 5 x 12 race cards a week with 6 dogs from Monday, do you think they were really ever intending to race tonight?
Report ThirdTimeLucky December 28, 2017 9:32 PM GMT
they had a 15 race card there on Boxing Day, need 5 x 12 race cards a week with 6 dogs from Monday, do you think they really ever intended racing tonight?
Report privatehire December 28, 2017 10:18 PM GMT
In more trouble than lord lucan
Report casemoney December 28, 2017 10:33 PM GMT
Agree with Irish  will miss Henlow, knew most of the dogs very well ,Will miss Toon sat  ,and Rom friday ,tbh they can poke the shyte they are putting on ,I doubt I will have much interest in the racing ,And what do we have to look forward to the
early TOW DERBY what a tremendous spectacle Plain

How our sport has ended up in the tragic State it is in Beggars Belief ,But the Front Men will still be saying how great and bright the future is, the same trash they have been talking for years while the wheels fell off around them ... They could not give a flying fck ...
Report privatehire December 28, 2017 10:51 PM GMT
They wont rock the boat case. They must be kicking there height rpgtv gettin a 3 year reprieve. I do the opens n follow newcastle. I,v taken to driving to newcastle for the graded. 2 hrs 20 mins there 2 hrs back. Love newcastle.
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now