Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
privatehire
20 Dec 17 18:17
| Topic/replies: 481 | Blogger: privatehire's blog
On our journey down to newcastle saturday we nipped into gosforth an had a bet on moneybox at newcastle. Cant get a bet on in edinburgh. Well i cant. 1 of the footsoldiers was in a shop in edinburgh. I had 1100/200 an 1000/200 × 2 gosforth and just round the corner from track. Whilst betting i was on the phone to our rep in edinburgh. whilst i was betting 5/1 it was 3/1 in edinburgh. This firm are now a laughing stock.At 1 time u could av wot u liked. Now on sky rpgtv if u want a single £100. A multiple bet they will call the police. Honestly. The magic sign. Do me a favour. Had a £40 yankee with them 6 weeks  ago. Just bin paid. 6 weeks waiting to be paid. Absolutely disgraceful behaviour. No explanation. No apology. Nothing. If ur avin a multiple with them be very careful. If u r winnings exceed a certain amount u may av to take them to court to get paid. Small claims deal with up to 5 grand. Ibas are up to 10 grand. Any more and they cannot guarantee u will be paid. The company then av the option to take u to court. I have just bin put through all this trying to get paid. Got the gambling comission involved n when this happened i got paid. Just mind how u go. As a sidenote moneybox lost.
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View North south divide
Show More
Report privatehire December 20, 2017 6:20 PM GMT
Oh i almost forgot i am now banned from evry ladbrokes shop in uk.am i bothered. No.
Report wondersobright December 20, 2017 6:46 PM GMT
edinburgh does seem to be a joke ph but nationwide they have got extremely defensive & cautious on the hotbox in the last year or so since ok corral took over

hills are the same, when they can be bothered to price it up that is
Report privatehire December 20, 2017 7:01 PM GMT
5/1 in newcastle 3/1 in edinburgh tho wonders. Absolute pisstake. We,ve had more than our fareshare out of it. Now its £25 i can av or any1 associated. Police state mate.
Report wondersobright December 20, 2017 7:10 PM GMT
presumably seen money from other people edinburgh area @ 5s and cut it, you're right though its bang wrong 1 price in 1 area and another price in another
Report wondersobright December 20, 2017 7:13 PM GMT
supermarkets do it all the time & its legal

shouldn't be
Report privatehire December 20, 2017 7:46 PM GMT
The voice of reason. Bin a long 6 weeks i can tell u. With no 1 willing to talk to u or tell u why they wont settle ur bet. Spoke to that stevens simon claire. Just get mugged off. Cants the lot o them.
Report wondersobright December 20, 2017 7:54 PM GMT
saw that ok corral fella on ATR forum a few weeks back, always thought he was a pr1ck but he's not, he's worse, he's a despicable scumbag who will gladly sit back and draw his salary while his firm does it all it can to shut down the clued up and leech off the vulnerable
Report privatehire December 20, 2017 7:54 PM GMT
100% correct.
Report wondersobright December 22, 2017 9:47 AM GMT
too busy mocking people with parkinsons to give a sh1t

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5205059/Ladbrokes-MOCKS-Parkinsons-sufferer-Dave-Clark.html?ITO=1490
Report wondersobright December 22, 2017 9:48 AM GMT
disgusting
Report privatehire December 22, 2017 1:54 PM GMT
Just read it wonders. Absolutely disgraceful. Thats the strength o them cants. Couldn,t pryce a box of eggs. Gambling comission want to be avin a word. Should be dismissed immediately n they should be made to make some sort of donation. Firm just dispicable.
Report privatehire December 22, 2017 2:07 PM GMT
When gvc take over wonder if i,ll get back in shops, or if the dispicable cants will lay a bet.
Report privatehire December 22, 2017 3:33 PM GMT
Headin south again tomorrow for double header newcastle. Terrible wot u av to do these days to get a shilling.
Report privatehire December 24, 2017 8:34 AM GMT
Long day yesterday. Left for newcastle half past nine, back in wee small hours with a nice few quid. Just got back in time to watch the vikings granny green bay. Couple of hours kip breakfast n now on couch till 11 shave shower n pub for a DTS. For our friends  sarf of the border thats a dinner time sesh. Wont be lookin at dogs today as the vikings got the wages for the day. Hope those of you gambling today get ur few quid. From a very tired old man be lucky.
Report wondersobright December 24, 2017 9:48 AM GMT
top man ph fkin hard life innit Happy
Report wondersobright December 24, 2017 9:50 AM GMT
punting done now until boxing day

merry xmas to all the dog boys left who still pop in for a look

seasons greetings
Report privatehire December 24, 2017 10:49 AM GMT
All the best to you wonders.
Report woodmanchester December 24, 2017 11:36 AM GMT
I know from experience, cockney's call anyone beyond Watford Gap northern barstewards
Report woodmanchester December 24, 2017 11:42 AM GMT
I was just going about my work in the London office one day and this minnow woman colleague just shouts: "You northern b*stard" to me

Must be something to do with the Thames air and the hard water! Laugh
Report casemoney December 26, 2017 2:19 AM GMT
Or maybe you were walking around with your **** out as hard as a diamond drill ??

The small woman in a terrified state on seeing u approach Instead of thinking everyway is up

Just thought up North ,and screamed accordingly .
Report casemoney December 26, 2017 2:27 AM GMT
"minnow woman colleague"  there is something wrong mate, Ill go 3 on u had the schlonger out at the time ,If I am  wrong  I am sorry I have a vivid imagination ........
Report woodmanchester December 26, 2017 7:49 AM GMT
Minnow coz all she did was type in dogs names and as far as small woman is concerned, she was a king-sized Miss Piggy! Laugh
Report privatehire December 26, 2017 8:06 PM GMT
Ah well, festivities over. Back to the evryday grind tomorrow. Be away down road half 7. Hoping to make a day of it. Friend o mine huge city fan. On the lookout for couple o tickets for us for the game at night. Be great to go an watch the current best team in england. More important is to get a couple o quid at the morning bags. Had a quick scan at card. Theres 1 that jumps out but will be very short. 3 or 4 races that look interesting. Just of to do the card just now.
Report privatehire December 27, 2017 12:39 PM GMT
Burgled some 2/1 target slick in last. Had him in 11/10. Fingers x,d
Report wondersobright December 27, 2017 2:05 PM GMT
wd ph, all about the earlies as you know
Report privatehire December 27, 2017 2:30 PM GMT
Asked for a yankee for a few quid. Laid us a bet for £47. Within 2 minutes axed the 4 prices. Asked for a chunk at 2/1 pup in last n they laid it. Yankee was no good. On the day. Nice few quid.just gotta keep swimming against the tide.
Report LoyalHoncho December 28, 2017 11:08 AM GMT
Delay at Sunderland again this morning.  What a tip it is.
Report anxious December 28, 2017 11:21 AM GMT
How long is delay ?
Report privatehire December 29, 2017 3:54 PM GMT
Spent 5 hrs doing cards for tomorrow newcastle. Another 4 hrs in pub. Of down the road again tomorrow. C how we go. Be lucky.
Report casemoney December 29, 2017 8:18 PM GMT
Delay at Sunderland PMSFL,  it was tipping snow for 5 hours and I mean snowing, yet Meetings go ahead ,Toon same the other week
These southern tracks cancelling should be ashamed of Themselfs ,or is it a Different kind of cold down there LaughLaughLaugh  Unbelievable
Report sparrow December 29, 2017 9:52 PM GMT
I saw a Canadian woman being interviewed on the TV news yesterday and she was amazed at all the disruption. She said "I know we're used to it more in Canada but I can't believe how unprepared the authorities seems to be here"  Grin
Report Winja December 29, 2017 10:08 PM GMT
it gets to minus 22 in Canada and they still all go to work every day........lucky for them they love the ice hockey.........
Report privatehire January 4, 2018 6:04 PM GMT
Struggled with man flu sinse sunday. Still not right. Jackpot just under 7 large so made the journey. Had hotbox moneybox to collect for saturday. Surprise surprise hills n ladbrokes not enough to pay. Game spiraling out of control.
Report woodmanchester January 4, 2018 6:24 PM GMT
Sure they will give you a credit note, Private! Crazy
Report privatehire January 4, 2018 10:07 PM GMT
If u bet cash u should be paid cash. All to familiar these days. U get a few quid, its a tussle to get it of them. Take me card saturday put it on that. No good tonight. Did a bit o string as we say north o the border. Being unwell did not help pissed down an was very cold.
Re group hopefully feel better n back down saturday.
Report woodmanchester January 5, 2018 6:40 AM GMT
Of course Private. I was trying to show them up for what they are. Cant pay out a bet. Too many mansions and yachts
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now