Forums

Greyhounds

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
woodmanchester
16 Dec 17 08:12
| Topic/replies: 25,239 | Blogger: woodmanchester's blog
Ante-post:

13/8 Maska
2/1 Ivy
4/1 Inch
10/1 Meadow

Surely the outright winner is there

Found it hard to get away from Maska at 33/20 with Laddies price-boost. Didn't beat Inch Forward far over c/d recently but can scythe them all down with relatively smooth passage. Considered bet to nothing Inch each-way (with only one dog eliminated heat two)  but really think Maska comes out on top again overall, with other market rivals Ivy and Meadow finding 874m as far as they'd ideally want
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Boxing Day Marathon, Crayford
Show More
Report woodmanchester December 26, 2017 10:27 AM GMT
By tradition, had always been run Boxing Day morning. Not too over-joyed with 2.17pm, slap, bang in the middle of horse racing

Slippy Maska recently caught Inch Forward in good style but has 4 lengths to find on heat form. However, if not miles off the pace, as is her way, hopeful can power through late again in this all bitches final
Report safari guide December 26, 2017 11:54 AM GMT
Final a four dog event now and they are the four you put up Woody, by coincidence they were also the first four in the betting but still good call. Best prices;

11/8 Maska
100/30 Ivy
7/4 Inch
16/1 Meadow

Looks like Maska is early price favourite being backed this morning but I would be surprised if Inch Forward was not SP Favourite and winner.
Report woodmanchester December 26, 2017 12:14 PM GMT
Think you'll find I only considered two? But confess said couldn't get away from the fav at the time. Still hopeful
Report LoyalHoncho December 26, 2017 1:36 PM GMT
Inch Forward for me.  3rd look round so will come on again.
Report Winja December 26, 2017 2:22 PM GMT
cant remember what thread it was on but I hope gary was watching that dirty cow not staying today......Laugh
Report casemoney December 26, 2017 2:42 PM GMT
Nut Head got on with it
Report Winja December 26, 2017 2:56 PM GMT
did you watch it case.....furious with meadow at having the neck to lead it and was nearly sideways at the third in her mission to claim the lead.....inch and maska both in prominent positions both untouched.....lead from the third on to win in 56.67........as I said last week she will go as fast or as slow as she feels but fair play to mr knight who knows what to do to perk her up.....
Report casemoney December 26, 2017 4:00 PM GMT
Yes watched it ran very well  Happy
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now