Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
saxon farm
13 Aug 18 09:02
| Topic/replies: 2,107 | Blogger: saxon farm's blog
Enjoy your ban LR for the libellous commments concerning Koepka & Scott on the other thread.
Share |
Show More
Report jedi sophie August 13, 2018 10:22 AM BST
Wow.

My own thread now courtesy of the Lewisham Ranger...
Struggling to understand the sudden hatred to be honest,had our tiffs in the past, but nowt like this nonsense,I can only assume it's financial and I am the recipient of his anger due to losses.

Onwards and upwards,golf in a great place now. Superb tourney. Hope BBC and sky were watching.
Report mengmeng August 13, 2018 10:30 AM BST
i wouldnt worry too much, he went off on me also for some strange reason, and i have no idea what his problem is. But agree it is probably transference. I don't want to see it in any case so have blocked him from now on.
Report jedi sophie August 13, 2018 10:33 AM BST
Mengmeng

Not even remotely worried, very very amusing read this morning.

Even got another hateful on private message.ExcitedLaugh

Enjoyed the comments from others actually on the golf,clearly a tournament Sunday loved by golf fans. Was brilliant.
Report mengmeng August 13, 2018 10:51 AM BST
agree 100%
Report THEMONEYSHOT August 13, 2018 1:58 PM BST
Well done Jedi you have achieved forum notoriety by getting your own thread Cool

I know we’ve had a few run ins but you actually seem alright so I wanna apologise for being a bit of a Koq at times.

As for Lewishambles: W.A.C, obviously a potless clown and a wrong un’ in so many ways, funny as fook reading his meltdown last night LaughLaughLaughCrazy

Lewishambles Love
Report jedi sophie August 13, 2018 2:54 PM BST
Disagreements part of the forum DNA Moneyshout surely?
No issue with it at all, attacking fellow posters and making random assumptions about there lives another thing entirely.
I did not report the pillock though.

ExcitedLaugh
Report mengmeng August 13, 2018 2:59 PM BST
i try not to get on the wrong side of anyone as i just dont see the point, i know i do post mostly pointless thoughts or ramblings but its more just to brin g a bit of whimsy to the forum, so no idea why that botheres him so much, the fact he kept calling me a £2 punter as an insult or something is when i just lost all interest in getting involved,as it was sort of a pointess attack on me and if i bug him that much he needs to get out more, as im totally harmless.
Report Hank Hill August 13, 2018 7:28 PM BST
Hello jedi you w@nker Wink it's a shame tbh as golf is one of the most pleasant forums on here. Maybe Fowler has finally sent him over the edge.
Report bobweenit August 13, 2018 9:58 PM BST
Missed the fun? what happened I haven't been on in a while ? Sounds like a good tear up Grin
Report mengmeng August 13, 2018 10:24 PM BST
on the main pga champ page ,last few pages gets a bit ott and crazy, go have a read and see what  they are talking about, much better than having anyone try to explain lol
Report jedi sophie August 13, 2018 11:07 PM BST
Hank

Not sure my little mind can take many more of these insults..

The Ranger left me without a name last night and struggled to cope with the stress of it all.

Made it easier when went to withdraw all his ****g cash right enough...

Bob

Welcome back, an entertaining read I'm sure you'll agree.

Cheers lads.ExcitedShocked
Report jedi sophie August 13, 2018 11:08 PM BST
Meng

Keep up the good posts. Ignore the k board warrior.
Report mengmeng August 13, 2018 11:12 PM BST
cheers, its not like i overly post all the time o a daily basis, but its all good
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now