Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
DickTurpin
10 Jul 18 10:44
| Topic/replies: 618 | Blogger: DickTurpin's blog
John Deere Classic Picks :-

B Dechambeau @14
Z Johnson @15.5

GL all...................
Share |

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 13
By:
GoldCupWinner
When: 10 Jul 18 22:37
Ryan Moore for me too.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 11 Jul 18 12:55
One of the worst fields you'll see for a main PGA Tour event.  Obvious why the real big names aren't here but always baffles me when the rewards for a win anywhere are so great that more of the mid-tier guys don't show up - there are plenty of guys in real need of a win who would have one of their best chances of the year in this field.

Anyway, in a field this weak the form at the top of the market looks more appealing than usual.  Defending champ has 5 top 10s including a win in his last 9 starts so 13 looks more than fair to me, if he can figure out how to play without his protractor.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 12 Jul 18 08:50
three shooters here, neimann, bozelli and stanley.
By:
therhino
When: 12 Jul 18 13:38
Had a few bucks on Ryder between 500 - 540 for some interest.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 12 Jul 18 14:30
Me too!
By:
dibdob
When: 12 Jul 18 21:57
I was tempted to back anyone with name Kim for a laugh. In the end only went with Whee Kim and Scott Stallings at big ew prices
By:
Total Bosman
When: 12 Jul 18 22:03
Guess Deshambles is nothing without his protractor after all.  Money down the drain.
By:
dibdob
When: 13 Jul 18 17:27
DeChambeau and Sabbatini withdrawn. Get on DeChambeau next time out.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 15 Jul 18 20:03
Suspect tonight won't be the highlight of the sporting weekend.
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 15 Jul 18 21:51

dibdob 12 Jul 18 21:57 Joined: 23 Feb 12 | Topic/replies: 1,414 | Blogger: dibdob's blog
I was tempted to back anyone with name Kim for a laugh. In the end only went with Whee Kim and Scott Stallings at big ew prices

you went for the wrong kim Scared
By:
Total Bosman
When: 15 Jul 18 22:14
That's a sore one.  As is your 500/1 poke looking good for second without ever having a shot at the win, as Rhino and me will testify.
By:
dibdob
When: 15 Jul 18 22:29
Pretty annoying, but I Couldn't make even the flimsiest of cases to back Michael Kim.

What was more annoying though was how many putts under 6 feet Whee Kim missed. What is it with Koreans and short putts?
By:
lewisham ranger
When: 15 Jul 18 22:57
didn't kim do well in that team event, I seem to recall him playing with andrew putnam and they were leading after two rounds, at the zurich classic that is.
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now