Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Hank Hill
20 May 18 19:40
| Topic/replies: 9,301 | Blogger: Hank Hill's blog
Looks like he has a keeper the poor bugger

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2776355-lucas-glover-says-wife-went-crazy-lied-about-his-mothers-attack-on-911-call?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View Lucas Glover's wife
Show More
Report mengmeng May 20, 2018 9:45 PM BST
i kept checking for a post about this on here when i read about it days ago, i expected catch me if you can to be posting it right away has hes pretty good at posting all the info and whats going on.

His wife certainly has the eyes of a total nutter, she strikes me as one of those up themselves white trash nutters you get on american reality TV, i assume she was a model of something that allowed her to get out of the trailer park, you cant take the trailer park out of her tho.
Report lewisham ranger May 20, 2018 10:30 PM BST
glover strikes me as a choker these days. ok he won a us open but when he gets up there you can rarely have faith in him. he also looks at least 10 years older than he actually is, which is quite common with golfers, although he has quite a red face so I wonder if he drinks too much like his wife.

maybe not the only wag to have a drinking problem. I know horschel's wife had to go into rehab for alcoholism, must be quite common with the pressures of the pga tour and hubbies being away a lot.
Report mengmeng May 20, 2018 10:40 PM BST
might be unfair to her but she certainly looks the gold digger type, she certainly wouldnt  be with him if he wasnt rich/sort of famous. but i guess that can be said about alot of them.
Report mengmeng May 20, 2018 10:41 PM BST
i would say she has a drug problem also
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now