Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There are currently 3 people viewing this thread.
Catch Me ifyoucan
13 May 18 17:55
| Topic/replies: 14,331 | Blogger: Catch Me ifyoucan's blog
AT&T Byron Nelson from TPC Four Seasons Resort, Las Colinas in Irving, Texas.

The first half of a Texas ‘Two Step’ honouring two GREATS of the Game - this week it’s Byron Nelson, from the TPC Four Seasons Resort in Irving followed next week by Ben Hogan at Colonial C.C. (closely followed by The Memorial at Jack's Place - honouring the Greatest Of All Time).
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View ((((( AT&T BYRON NELSON )))))
Show More
Report fish in chips May 14, 2018 2:51 PM BST
https://www.golfdigest.com/story/trinity-forest-golf-club-promises-to-be-the-pga-tours-most-unique-venue

Trinity Forest Golf Course is the new venue for the Byron Nelson from this year. Claims to be a links course in everything but location, so I'm looking at players like Leishman and Sergio, with decent links form to appreciate the new surroundings. How about a rare leaderboard appearance for Ernie Els?
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 14, 2018 3:05 PM BST
WE HAVE A NEW OWGR WORLD NUMBER ONE...

Justin Thomas will move to World #1 for the first time in his career - ending Dustin Johnson’s 15-month run. Thomas says he is driven to hold the No. 1 Ranking for a long time. Thomas was the PGA Tour’s Player of the Year last season with Johnson the season before so expect these two will go head-to-head in the battle for Número Uno for the rest of the PGA and FedEx Cup season. Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 14, 2018 3:08 PM BST
TY Fish/Chips,

Catch Me ifyoucan • May 17, 2017 12:15 AM BST
AT&T Byron Nelson 2017
Its back to Texas for the FOURTH time this year as Masters Champion Sergio Garcia defends his title with four of the world's Top 6 (8 of the T20) in the 156 player field. The field often lacks depth as this tournament often takes a back seat to other prominent events between the Masters and US OPEN. Remember US OPEN places are still up for grabs...The Top 60 in the OWGR next Monday receive automatic berths.
The first half of a Texas ‘Two Step’ honouring two GREATS of the Game - this week it’s Byron Nelson, from the TPC Four Seasons Resort in Irving followed next week by Ben Hogan at Colonial C.C. It’s also the 35th and final time as host for TPC Four Seasons as the event moves just south of downtown Dallas next year, to the Coore/Crenshaw links-style layout at Trinity Forest GC - a former landfill site where they turned trash into treasure - [i]Spieth
is a member. Jordan’s best finish at this track is T-16 in 2010 when he was in high school and he plays it every year.[/i]
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 14, 2018 3:29 PM BST
Take your pick

ANCER SERGIO HOSSLER KUCHAR MATSUYAMA MITCHELL NIEMANN SCOTT SPIETH UIHLEIN WALKER WERENSKI WISE
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 14, 2018 3:52 PM BST
11-time winner and 3-time Major Champion JORDAN SPIETH along with GARCIA & HIDEKI are the standouts this week...

Since 2012, the best the winner of the AT&T Byron Nelson has placed at THE PLAYERS (the week before their win) is San Moon Bae...T33 in 2013.

Spieth's instructor, Cameron McCormick, is based here, and his sponsor, AT&T, was instrumental in creating the course. As a founding member, he has his own locker and unlimited access to the facilities as they have evolved around him. If anyone knows which trail leads to success on this links-style layout, it is Spieth. "I don't know if it's a home-field advantage for me or not," Spieth said. "I've played there a lot, but so have a lot of guys [touring pros] who live in North Texas."
You have only to look at Spieth's remarkable performance in winning last year's British Open to know his style thrives on links layouts.
"If it favours anyone, it favours someone with a lot of imagination," said Crenshaw, the former Texas Longhorn who has become a mentor of Spieth's. "And one person that comes to my mind is Jordan Spieth."

The Nelson's move to Trinity Forest was essentially prompted by weak fields at the TPC. Will the new course solve that problem?
Spieth has made a point of pitching the new layout and the lures of Uptown and other popular spots in Dallas as perks to his peers.
"I know it will be fun to welcome other Tour players to a new course in North Texas," he said. "I'm looking forward to it."
But players can be creatures of habit. New courses require a lot of homework, especially a links layout with uncertain rolls.
Trinity Forest was designed to play hard and fast, allowing the player to use a full repertoire of shots. Judging the amount of carry on approach shots can be tricky.
Spieth said that Trinity Forest is a "second-shot course where you've got to really think about where you're leaving the ball.
Because everything looks very spacious ... you can work different flights, but it's very challenging if you're not really focused on where the ball is being left."
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 14, 2018 3:59 PM BST
Interesting to watch the market develop on here - with the 2 and 11 buck punters putting up their lays Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 14, 2018 5:18 PM BST
The T60 in the OWGR next Monday are automatically into the US Open - so watch Jimmy Walker #56, Peter Uihlein #57 & Charles Howell III #59 try a touch harder to retain their status this week. (Tiger is up to 80th from 92nd this week, while Spieth is up one to OWGR #3). Garcia will be trying to match Sam Snead and Tom Watson as the only three-time winners of this event.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 14, 2018 10:14 PM BST
The PGA has doused Trinity Forest GC with water to slow down conditions, as fear of player complaints are driving the decision it seems.

http://www.trinityforestgc.com/

WEATHER is Sunny and Hot the next few days...
https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/dallas-tx/75202/hourly-weather-forecast/351194
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 14, 2018 11:36 PM BST
Matched:EUR 17,959
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 15, 2018 6:01 PM BST
Matched: EUR 55,388.

OTHER TRINITY FOREST MEMBERS are Beau Hossler 33/1, & Hunter Mahan 150/1 (1/5 8plcs with PP).

No water hazards in play this week but well over 80 bunkers to be avoided. The course superintendent, Kasey Kauff says Trinity Forest will "without question be the firmest and fastest course seen in America on the PGA TOUR this year", but whether he gets his way (with the PGA) is another matter.
The burning question this week is..... WHO SHOT JR ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sKX3tWaOew
Report mengmeng May 15, 2018 8:48 PM BST
looks like i will be giving this a miss, especially for the first few days, i was all looking forward to lump on Spieth thinking hasnt won for a bit get some 10/1, i know its a weak field but i am not gonna be backing him@5s.Not even i can do that. I guess will see how it looks at weekend. oh well
Report DickTurpin May 15, 2018 9:42 PM BST
AT AND T B N PICK(S) :-

J Spieth @6.6

GL with your picks................
Report mengmeng May 16, 2018 1:15 AM BST
the more i look the more i think i might get involved with either Walker or Garcia, maybe both if im feeling daring, i will see what i feel on thursday
Report lewisham ranger May 16, 2018 8:33 AM BST
fascinating.

I don't know about anyone else, but please let us know, because I'm glued to my computer wondering who mengmeng is going to back Wink
Report therhino May 16, 2018 10:57 AM BST
If he shows up, there will be a whole heap of 'i can't believe i didn't back Matsy at 28s against this rubbish' on Sunday.

Only way to avoid this the way I see it is to back Matsy at 28s.
Report lewisham ranger May 16, 2018 12:39 PM BST
what rubbish? spieth is playing.
Report therhino May 16, 2018 1:18 PM BST
Yes but the rest are the aforementioned rubbish. Any kind of form and Matsy is single digits with him.
Report lewisham ranger May 16, 2018 1:26 PM BST
true but the problem is he doesn't seem to be showing any form. doesn't seem to have completely recovered from his injury from earlier in the season.
Report therhino May 16, 2018 1:28 PM BST
Hence the price... which is the point of backing him. You won't get it the week after he fired up.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 16, 2018 2:12 PM BST
Catch Me ifyoucan • May 10, 2018 3:57 PM BST
Past champ and OWGR #13 Sergio Garcia is surely ready for his 19th PLAYERS - as the all-time earnings leader here with 16 pay-days in 18 starts with 9 T25's, 6 T10's and 5 T5's. He won on his 9th attempt in 2008 (playoff) and also was runner-up in 2007 and 2015 (playoff loss). More recently though, the Texan resident finished T54 in 2016 and T30 last year, where he was T7thru54 and choked with a 6-over 78 !
He won in Singapore (Asian Tour) to kick off calendar-year 2018 and has made just eight worldwide starts since. The 38-year-old Spaniard, 95th in the FedEx Cup standings, became a father on 14th March (and the Masters Champ fittingly named her Azalea) so I'm asking when does the NAPPY FACTOR kick in Sergio ?

Sergio Garcia tweeted - "Excited to see the new home of the Byron Nelson! Big change from the Four Seasons at Las Colinas. Hope it plays fast and firm, like it’s supposed to."

Slumdog, you got the wrong NAPPY FACTOR imvho Tongue Out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xwwAVRyNmgQ
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 16, 2018 2:56 PM BST
After this week we have the first T60 #OWGR cutoff point for the US Open qualification...Uihlein and Howell are the ones to watch (as Walker is already qualified).
Adam Scott needs a T9 while James Hahn, Kevin Na & Horschel need a T2 (or better). If Hossler wins he's in !
Report lewisham ranger May 16, 2018 3:07 PM BST
forget about all these wishy-washy loser "value" bets and lump on the spiffy

you know it makes sense Cool
Report therhino May 16, 2018 3:12 PM BST
28s to 21s lewisham. Stake back, no pain cheering him on for free.
Report lewisham ranger May 16, 2018 3:24 PM BST
nice one mate, although you could have got 1000 if you had held on till sunday night Wink
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 16, 2018 4:10 PM BST
Rhino, I'm also on, BUT he's been starting poorly in Rounds 1, so we might have gone in too soon ? Devil

BIG BET...Hideki Matsuyama 28.00 €2.00 €54.00 Tongue Out
Report mengmeng May 16, 2018 6:41 PM BST
lewisham, you always mine on here about people being mean to you and stuff, do you think it might be because you are a total ass
Report mengmeng May 16, 2018 6:42 PM BST
moan even
Report mengmeng May 16, 2018 6:50 PM BST
and going on about snide remarks you are doing enough of your own needlessly, when i am just posting to fill in the empty space and have a bit of a community, , but whhatever im done with it. good luck huys. i have had enough of being spoke to like that for no reason . so im done. cya guys
Report lewisham ranger May 16, 2018 7:10 PM BST
I was just yanking your chain meng meng, no need to react like that mate Cry
Report Junction25 May 16, 2018 11:17 PM BST
kiss and make up guys !! I need you both on top form !! lets beat the bookies guys !!
Report THEMONEYSHOT May 17, 2018 9:35 AM BST

May 16, 2018 -- 7:10PM, lewisham ranger wrote:

I was just yanking your chain meng meng, no need to react like that mate

"It appears my hypocrisy knows no bounds." Doc Holliday "Tombstone"

Or

lewisham ranger, Betfair golf forum. Laugh

Report therhino May 17, 2018 10:51 AM BST
Late/early might have a bit of edge here, look to have the better conditions on both days.
Report mengmeng May 17, 2018 11:34 AM BST
woke up in a better mood today, i may have overreacted slightly, i was having a very bad day yesterday. so moving on
i have gone for Jimmy Walker, out late/early which as Rhino says looks slightly better and hes obviously showing/coming into a bit of form so 2 points each way is my bet.
Report lewisham ranger May 17, 2018 11:54 AM BST
aye you're a good egg mengmeng, you know it's a bit of banter, unlike toossers like the money shot and zafonic, i don't really mean it Wink
Report Total Bosman May 17, 2018 1:13 PM BST
Not much to get excited about field-wise but the more I see of the course the more of an interesting watch I think this'll be.  Regardless how it plays it certainly looks lovely.
Report system99 May 17, 2018 1:32 PM BST
can never be over confident with new course, especially this one but my team...

Matt Kuchar 22.00
Charles Howell III 48.00
Brandt Snedeker 50.00
Kevin Na 85.00
Daniel Summerhays 180.00
David Lingmerth 250.00
Seamus Power 210.00
Joel Dahmen 260.00
Ben Crane 330.00

best 3 bold- good luck
Report Total Bosman May 17, 2018 2:48 PM BST
Start each day the way Keith Mitchell starts a Thursday.
Report therhino May 17, 2018 2:49 PM BST
Really is becoming monotonous isn't it. You on TB?
Report Total Bosman May 17, 2018 2:52 PM BST
I am now.  Didn't really play this week before the off.
Report system99 May 17, 2018 2:53 PM BST
whats happened with knost? he@s an opponent in one of my 3 balls
Report therhino May 17, 2018 2:54 PM BST
Good luck. Early days but looks a course of two nines, 17 players under par - only 3 of them playing the back.
Report Total Bosman May 17, 2018 3:02 PM BST
Certainly does Rhino, which is ideal for an exciting weekend.
Report mengmeng May 17, 2018 4:57 PM BST
even at this early stage,good call on Na system99
Report mengmeng May 17, 2018 5:45 PM BST
very happy i decided against Sergio, very poor from him lately
Report Total Bosman May 17, 2018 6:35 PM BST
Mitchell didn't throw in his usual howler, so that's progress.
Report system99 May 17, 2018 6:49 PM BST
CHEERS MENGMENG, lol backed mitchell for his 3 ball, all 3 have tied at -6 top of the leaderboard!!!
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 17, 2018 7:38 PM BST
SPIETH matched at 10's
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 17, 2018 7:45 PM BST
The wind is expected to pick up a bit for tomorrow's afternoon wave so the likes of Mitchell may have to deal with some gusty conditions.
Report mengmeng May 17, 2018 8:19 PM BST
for the about the last 3 events Spieth has played his putting speed has been well off, running almost every putt 5 foot past and loads more than 10 feet, it seems like something easy to fix but i guess not
Report Total Bosman May 17, 2018 8:24 PM BST
Yeah, with his much-vaunted local knowledge you don't expect them to de-green them even if it is from 80ft
Report lewisham ranger May 17, 2018 8:34 PM BST
spieth putting very poor this season. think he was running about 190th on the tour in the stats.

the fact that he's still competing with those poor stats shows that when he gets back to what he was he could still have an amazing season. I'm sure his putter will warm up at some point.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 17, 2018 8:38 PM BST
PADRAIG HARRINGTON
"This week I'm in Dallas for the AT&T Byron Nelson. I've played in this tournament a good few times and enjoyed it. This year we are at a new venue, Trinity Forest Golf Club. I heard a bit about it before I got here as a friend of mine is in College at SMU and they use it as their practice course. My first look at it was on Tuesday when I played nine holes. I really liked it and it reminded me of the course the Olympics was held at in Rio. It has the look of a links and while it is not running very fast just yet, I can see that it has the potential to play hard and fast.

I played the back nine on Tuesday and then the front nine on Wednesday in the pro-am. The course is set up very well and in good shape. You can see from playing it and the way it is designed that the wind plays a big part in how the course plays. The driving areas are pretty generous and then the greens are quite sloped with run offs around them. A lot of the features on this course are ones that I would have on a course I would design - I like run offs as it is possible to putt and chip. There is also a good mix of long and short holes. All in all it's a good golf course. It is very different to what we play over here week in and week out, but not so much from home as it's quite links like.

I'm happy with how I am playing. I saw some very good signs when I played last in New Orleans a few weeks ago. I really like the course and how it sets up and I'm looking forward to getting out on it tomorrow and seeing how it plays in a tournament. I'm playing my first two rounds with Ernie Els and Rod Pampling at 12.30pm on Thursday and 7.30am on Friday. It's rare nowadays that I am the young guy in the group!!"....hahaha
Report Total Bosman May 17, 2018 8:44 PM BST
131st in first round scoring as well.  Been ripping up the board from then on, but leaving himself a lot to do.
Report zafonic1515 May 17, 2018 8:52 PM BST
More faces than the Town Clock.

Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 17, 2018 9:31 PM BST
THE YOUNG GUNS ARE OUT IN TEXAS !

So dig out those Lucchese boots once again, as we remember the Alamo and Waco, and leave all those Honky Tonks to Robert Allenby et-al as we spend the next two weeks in his Lone Star State of mind before heading to Houston next week.
40-y-o Jonathan Byrd also fired a 6-under-par 32-33=65 opening round for a share of the early lead alongside those five other YOUNG GUNS.
If this co-lead holds (unless Leishman (10/1 FRL) gets it to -7) then it'll be his sixth career first-round lead/co-lead, but the first since the 2012 Tournament of Champions where two of those early leads have come at Kapalua - perhaps it's not a coincidence that it's another heavily undulated Coore & Crenshaw designed course.
THE FULL KIT - Stetson, frilly jacket, trousers, spurs and most importantly the belt with holsters and twin Smith & Wesson’s - may be required to keep them YOUNG GUNS from firing up this place.
OTHER course correlations mentioned this week are TPC Southwind and East Lake (as both have zoysia fairways with bermuda greens) & TPC San Antonio (brings the Texas elements into play). Brief mentions might include Pinehurst No. 2, Chambers Bay, Erin Hills, Atlanta Athletic Club or the Rio Olympic Games (as POD said above) while The OPEN Championship will lean us to golfers that favour links-style courses.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 17, 2018 10:23 PM BST
"unless Leishman (10/1 FRL) gets it to -7)" - right on cue Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 17, 2018 10:29 PM BST
https://www.accuweather.com/en/us/dallas-tx/75202/hourly-weather-forecast/351194?hour=32

Gonna be a HOT Friday afternoon 95+
Report Total Bosman May 17, 2018 10:57 PM BST
If the course bakes out a bit and the winds lift tomorrow afternoon as predicted the late / early boys putting up a score could have a serious advantage.  And while typing Leish goes to -9....
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 18, 2018 12:08 AM BST
Marc Leishman gets it to -10 for a 61 - his lowest career round on PGA Tour - Sunday will mark his 800th round played.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 18, 2018 12:15 AM BST
Marc eclipsed his previous low round on TOUR (62, 4 times) and will also be his fifth career first-round lead or co-lead with the most recent coming at this year's Tournament of Champions at Kapalua  (a C&C design).
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 18, 2018 12:40 AM BST
Someone tell HIDEKI these things are not won on THURSDAYS Devil (390 & 400 tia)
Report Total Bosman May 18, 2018 11:21 AM BST
Given there looks to be a strong possibility of draw bias today, and a distinct difference in the 9s, seems to me there's value in backing the guys around -6 and -5 who are off early from 1, going to be the best opportunity of the day to get scoring. Having a play on Duncan, Garrigus, Lindheim, Vogel.
Report system99 May 18, 2018 1:09 PM BST
DUE TO THE WIND/DRAW THING HAVE ADDED A FEW

AXLEY @ 380 SEEMS MAD TO ME
LOVELADY @120
TWAY :150
JONES @150
Report mengmeng May 18, 2018 1:24 PM BST
i know there is no real reason for it but we see it time and time again that after someone shoots a low round they come out struggling the next day, so takeing in to account it was the career low round for Leishman and its got him leading the event history would suggest he is gonna struggle a bit today so i think if he maages to shoot 2 under today he will have done exceptionally well. I certainly dont see the value t his current price.
Report system99 May 18, 2018 2:07 PM BST
bosman, isnt it the back which is the harder 9? if so shouldnt those on tee 10 early have biggest advantage, aint telling i am asking in case i have fooked up lol
Report system99 May 18, 2018 2:35 PM BST
55 ft putts, fear leishmans week!!
Report lewisham ranger May 18, 2018 2:38 PM BST
was hoping for a spiffy comeback but looks like he's getting lapped.

the whole thing about it being difficult to follow up a good round is true but it depends on the player. if it's some weaker type player or rookie then they're probably unlikely to back it up but the top players like johnson, day etc seem to do it routinely.

think leishman is a wily old pro now and if he sees an opportunity to kick on he'll do it.
Report therhino May 18, 2018 2:39 PM BST
Yep, runaway winner alert. He won the BMW by a mile last year so wouldn't be the first time.
Report mengmeng May 18, 2018 2:41 PM BST
even the top pros rarely backup a truly low round like a 61 or a 62 with anything under 68 the next day and the rounds are in the 70's alot of the time. Unless its a reallyeasy track or a par 70.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 18, 2018 3:25 PM BST
OTHER TRINITY FOREST MEMBERS are Beau Hossler 33/1, & Hunter Mahan 150/1 (1/5 8plcs with PP).

HUNTER on a move today 3under thru8 for T29 so far
Report lewisham ranger May 18, 2018 3:25 PM BST
tempted to go in again on spiffy, although maybe i'm just hoping Scared
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 18, 2018 3:26 PM BST
After this week we have the first T60 #OWGR cutoff point for the US Open qualification...Uihlein and Howell are the ones to watch (as Walker is already qualified).
Adam Scott needs a T9 while James Hahn, Kevin Na & Horschel need a T2 (or better). If Hossler wins he's in !

SCOTT AND UIHLEIN on the move too
Report mengmeng May 18, 2018 3:39 PM BST
shortest miss of the year award goes to Spieth
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 18, 2018 3:42 PM BST
Adam ‘Texas Slam’ Scott is the only player to win all four regular Texas Tour stops in his career.

Of the last 23 champs, 17 had placed all four rounds in the 60’s, while of the last ten winners, only four have been from the United States.

What is it about Aussie’s in Texas anyway? Will it be Marc Leishman’s turn ? His course form at TPC Four Seasons Resort, Las Colinas reads T13,mc,mc,3,12,3,mc,12 & 8th in 2009 BUT he obviously likes it better in the 'holey Trinity' Devil
Report Total Bosman May 18, 2018 4:05 PM BST
Spieth putt...

https://twitter.com/PGATOUR/status/997488324590780416
Report lewisham ranger May 18, 2018 4:07 PM BST

Total Bosman 18 May 18 16:05 Joined: 15 Dec 04 | Topic/replies: 4,333 | Blogger: Total Bosman's blog
Spieth putt...

https://twitter.com/PGATOUR/status/997488324590780416

presumably he forgot to do the thing where he brings in greller for an extra read and gets his hands towelled about fifty times Crazy
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 18, 2018 5:18 PM BST
NOT THE NEWS YOU WANT TO HEAR.....

"Nine dead after Santa Fe, Texas school shooting, sources tell CNBC".
Report Total Bosman May 18, 2018 5:36 PM BST
Starting to look a lot like last week, this.
Report mengmeng May 18, 2018 5:38 PM BST
yep, we have had the 50 footers, the miss hit putts going in, all we need now is a few chipins or putts from off the green going in
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 18, 2018 5:50 PM BST
AUSSIES TODAY...

Marc -5thru14
Adam -5thru14
Allenby -4thru17
Bowditch -4thru16
Chalmers -4thru14
Percy -3thru11
Jones -2thru11
Pampling -2thru11
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 18, 2018 5:54 PM BST
AMRC your even money fav.....almost time for a betting without market Devil
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 18, 2018 5:54 PM BST
*MARC
Report lewisham ranger May 18, 2018 6:02 PM BST
the problem for leishman is he might hit quicksand at some point.

spieth is coming, slowly but he'll get there... Wink
Report lewisham ranger May 18, 2018 6:48 PM BST
jordan within seven when he was 11 back at one point earlier Shocked
Report lewisham ranger May 18, 2018 7:19 PM BST
what has happened to 2015 putting spiffy? did the current version kidnap him and lock him in a shed? Confused

tbf maybe he just learnt fear. anyway i guess he's in a better position than when he went into the saturday at the players, when he was 14 back....
Report Total Bosman May 18, 2018 7:59 PM BST
Maybe they can do something with the setup on the weekend, but not really providing much of a test so far, even with a decent amount of breeze.
Report system99 May 18, 2018 8:09 PM BST
A blatent and brazen "look at me" post ha ha

not a bad call earlier i don't think....

system99    18 May 18 13:09 
DUE TO THE WIND/DRAW THING HAVE ADDED A FEW

AXLEY @ 380 SEEMS MAD TO ME
LOVELADY @120
TWAY :150
JONES @150

GrinCoolGrin
Report THEMONEYSHOT May 18, 2018 10:33 PM BST

May 17, 2018 -- 11:54AM, lewisham ranger wrote:

aye you're a good egg mengmeng, you know it's a bit of banter, unlike toossers like the money shot and zafonic, i don't really mean it

Right Ranger, you’ve called me a toosser whatever the fook that is, let’s meet for a ruck, winner doesn’t post on the forum ever again, I’m in Southampton so not too far away, you’re obviously a bit of a women’s breast, so come you **** let’s have it ?

Report THEMONEYSHOT May 18, 2018 10:39 PM BST
*so come on you Kernt let’s have it ?*

Apologies to the punctuation police Happy
Report THEMONEYSHOT May 18, 2018 10:40 PM BST
Ranger your a kernt, ranger ranger you’re a kernt.
Report THEMONEYSHOT May 18, 2018 10:44 PM BST
Where’s your tool Ranger (apart from you obviously) ?

What tool ?

This tool Ranger you C U N Tuesday

Bosh.
Report THEMONEYSHOT May 18, 2018 11:20 PM BST
Ranger ? Ranger ? Wherefore art thou ? You gave it it the big one son as Delia said ‘where are you ?’ Fookin yella belly tw@t. See ya soon Lewis ya toosser.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan May 19, 2018 1:09 AM BST
Take your pick...ANCER SERGIO HOSSLER KUCHAR MATSUYAMA MITCHELL NIEMANN SCOTT SPIETH UIHLEIN WALKER WERENSKI WISE
The T60 in the OWGR next Monday are automatically into the US Open - so watch Jimmy Walker #56, Peter Uihlein #57 & Charles Howell III #59 try a touch harder to retain their status this week.
Report lewisham ranger May 19, 2018 5:11 PM BST
feel grace might be the value at this point, already 2 under through 2.
Report system99 May 19, 2018 8:07 PM BST
wise deffo birdie 9th?

pretty sure hedid not drive it 402yards!!
Report system99 May 19, 2018 8:16 PM BST
sum1 must be watching!

did wise birdie 9th? cheers
Report Hank Hill May 19, 2018 8:30 PM BST
He did birdie 9
Report system99 May 19, 2018 8:33 PM BST
ty -shotlink wrong with the 402 yards tho yeah??? i suppose coulda hit a path
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now