Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
system99
02 May 18 17:24
| Topic/replies: 464 | Blogger: system99's blog
Market not respecting them girls 50/1 is insane

Its the only team with  both players at the top of the game AND IN FORM

Lumping on!!!!!
Share |
Pause Switch to Standard View HUUUUGE PRICE - ENGLAND WOMEN - SIXES
Show More
Report mr meagi May 2, 2018 6:50 PM BST
Hi system99, you are nobody's fool ....but how are you making this case..are they playing off a different tee....convince me this is valueConfused
Report system99 May 2, 2018 7:29 PM BST
1 - its charlie hull,she doesn't need much help, i'd bet shes as long as nearly half of em

2 - only 6 holes the advantage is negligible anyway

3 - both are pretty much part of the cream in women's golf and have recent top ten form

4 - there isn't a team there which both players are showing any form, in most neither are, look at Denmark Oleson and budgie 2 top tens between em, 11/2 2nd faves

5 - the noise, compare and general fun element to this is a great equaliser in itself
Report mr meagi May 2, 2018 7:45 PM BST
Good Luck with your bet...system99, I have a small double Rory and the Spaniards...lot's of half decent teams in this, Italians, Irish and South Africans not to mention the Brits and South Korea.Cool
Report system99 May 2, 2018 7:56 PM BST
good luck fella, i can't for the life of me see much past justin thomas at other, every angle i took had him clear winner, hence moved onto the without market, cant bring myself to back single figure prices in golf lol
Report mr meagi May 2, 2018 8:02 PM BST
I agree, single figure prices at the start of tournaments died when Tiger went 'AWOL'...no stats to support less than 10/1 on 'anyone' IMHO
Report Mighty Whites 2008 May 3, 2018 8:39 PM BST
There is a big difference in the standard of women's and men's golf at the professional level.

The ladies will play from forward tees. Charley Hull averages 267 off the tee so will definitely need the help!
Report system99 May 3, 2018 10:46 PM BST
Absolutely!

IF this was a tour tournament over 72 holes i would lay a 100/1 myself!!!

But it isn't, its not even similar, its 6 holes with big screens at the greens, a commentator with a megaphone,a speed golf round and more.

I watch a bit of ladies golf and just generally its more relaxed, add to that there actually mates who have partnered up for the solhiem a few times already.

feeling even more convinced this is huge value.
Report system99 May 3, 2018 11:05 PM BST
wow, until now, i had been working with it being an adapted 6 holes,it'd be just the one teebox, but no! there are women's tee's in play!

meaning the 40/1 they are now is srill massive and i'm in again Laugh
Report system99 May 4, 2018 12:29 PM BST
there been given just short of 50 yards a hole, which i think makes th ladies 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th longest in driving distance Grin
Report FRANKIETHETORY May 5, 2018 7:58 AM BST
i've had a dabble on them at 30. brazel and ormsby a tad high too for me, onside at 25. bjork and lagergren the final bet at 11. both talented lads and playing well.
Report mr meagi May 6, 2018 8:49 AM BST
Good call system99 with Hall and Hull now single figuresCool
Report mengmeng May 6, 2018 11:22 AM BST
very good call indeed, i have had a little bet on the ladies also cuz of this thread and also on the korean lads as i think their price should be closer to the favorites. good luck
Report system99 May 6, 2018 3:03 PM BST
bah no use but 50/1 traded at 7/1 a smart man makes a nice book!

shame i am a bit of a thicko lol
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com

New to Betfair?

You need to open an account before you can add content to the forum.

Opening an account only takes a few minutes.

register now